Dear FBI Faggots

God I hate you fucks with a passion. Your corruption is inexcusable. Seriously how much they pay you for all the false flags? It must be good money, you evil fucks.

Attached: FBI Chan.png (640x640, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/family-fbi-knew-oklahoma-bomb-plot-suspect-is-schizophrenic
youtube.com/watch?v=H72bAVz5XvA
targetedjustice.com
targetedevidence.com
everydayconcerned.net/ti-station
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This bitch makes me so mad I don't even want to hate-fuck her. How do FBIfags sleep at night knowing their careers are a joke? You can't refute that they are, not with our country being run by pedophiles.

>when fucking NEETs do your job better than you, for FUN and for FREE

I don't want to hate on you guys, but step your fucking game up.

God bless the FBI for keeping us safe from you fucking nazi incels.

t. FBI

>no FBI gf to step on my neck and call me names

So, where are the lewds of fbi-chan?
Or are those what are used to keep the fbi in line?

Sure the alphabet is lurking, but the real question is.
Do they think I am cute?

Attached: 1566107198238.jpg (451x451, 22K)

Dear faggot:
Stop blaming us on everything, you idiot. There are a lot of other organizations with different objectives. False flags are part of CIA's work field. Go annoy them instead.

Yes, you are cute.

Everyone knows you're cute, user

COINTELPRO you total shitter.

FBI chan is smol but not IMAGINE smol
sloppy job alphabet soup niggers

Attached: thatmomentyourealizeyourtomato.jpg (850x638, 118K)

>why even live at this point

Attached: 124546754564.jpg (340x349, 7K)

That's what the CIA wants you to believe.
By the way, because I released confidential information Jow Forums will be temporarily down very soon.

>False flags are part of CIA's work field. Go annoy them instead.

well what about this then:
>"The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen," the statement said, adding that authorities "should not have aided and abetted a paranoid schizophrenic to commit this act."
foxnews.com/us/family-fbi-knew-oklahoma-bomb-plot-suspect-is-schizophrenic

T-that was work of the CIA too.

>FBI thinks you're cute
Pretty good feel I'd assume

DAMN YOU FED

FUCK

Also I believe you because impersonating a federal agent is quite illegal.

Of course I'm the FBI and not someone impersonating them. Only the CIA does that kind of stuff.

I'll give you that the CIA is exponentially more responsible for evil than the FBI could ever be, but James Comey was corrupt as all hell.

It's a new era so I have renewed hope in you guys. I wish you were all Mulder's and Scully's.

Yeah, it's hard to keep all your agents in line, and it's even harder to keep agents from other organizations in line because organizations must always maintain a certain level of secrecy and discretion.

>I have renewed hope in you guys
Thanks. I'll try to convince my boss not to shut down Jow Forums during the next election as a way to thank you for believing in us.

t. bootlicker

May I ask, do you suppose Comey worked for another agency? Surely you guys are riddled with eachother's undercover sting operatives.

>believing that people are paid to false flag here

Attached: 1536689762500.jpg (750x750, 93K)

>denying that people are paid to false flag here

Attached: 8chan affidavit.jpg (949x1301, 633K)

>here
no I mean at schools and such

Aren't intelligence agencies the last holdout of WASP power in the US? Why would they bend over for Jews and help them turn this country into a brown hellworld?

>t. Anarchist larper

I don't know about that, I'm pretty sure the CIA was Kabbalist since Truman.

>Surely you guys are riddled with eachother's undercover sting operatives
You have no idea. Sometimes an agency gets in trouble because they capture a suspect who turns out to be an undercover agent from another agency.

T-that too was the work of the CIA. I'm sorry, but I have to go now.

man, just imagine the agent sitting here and laughing his ass off as he reads this.
Must be one happy man

link to affadavit?

lol yeah just imagine him having a good time with us here and then going into the field and shooting one of us in the neck.

daily reminder alphabet agents are cuckolds without minds of their own. When their boss asks them to jump they ask how high. They are total cuckold faggots.

stay out of trouble

Having a hard time getting the link through the spam filter. Googling should pull it up pretty quick, though.

k

just a heads up, send bachelors

Attached: shall not be infringed fed boy.jpg (1080x771, 50K)

no point being angry about it, they'll figure out they fucked up when they're burning in hell

Attached: 1528749093795.png (636x616, 641K)

Safe... sorry user I have some bad news for you.

I love these ralph memes

Attached: FA6B343B_4C6F_4B27_BE2E_BFA691F67F77.jpg (750x564, 59K)

I honestly think the FBI is just a bunch of incompetent retards who'se only use is to be the receiver of CIAs hot potatoes

i feel safer already.

Attached: 1550695845289.jpg (1080x761, 109K)

Your maymay made my benis wiggle

Dear FBI: You are worthless incompetent faggots. You know the truth about the Sanders teams hacking the DNC, DCCC and Podesta...yet, you allow and facilitate lies to influence tensions between countries to the near point of war. You allow your lies to influence midterms. You allow your lies to split an entire country apart. Yes, you are worthless. And I DARE you to call me out on that in return. Very very soon, PUBLICLY you are going to be humiliated. From the worthless wannabe's on the bottom to the corrupt fucks up top...and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

cunny

Tell your boss I dindu nuffin and to stop following me

Based AND Redpilled. The fbi is a politically motivated, partisan secret police force and it should be shuttered immediately.

Archive works wonders when digging up crap you guys want deleted.

I thought NSA ran everything now and give the orders to the appalling old step-n-fetchitz at CIA and FBI. Their golden days were with disgusting twats like Bill Buckley, no? And 'newspaper stories'?
What a fucking pile of old shit those were.
By the way - why do all Alphabet clowns look like old Pedos by the time they retire? It must be more than just ordinary corruption, or 'being American' or whatever.

He cute

You tell me...did the (F)uck (B)ois (I)ncorporated investigate what was in the wikileaks Podesta or DNC leaks? They did? Then, how did they miss the part where the DNC, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Kkkillary Clinton and her team, Sanders and his team...ALL acknowledged that the Sanders team was responsible for the hacks and that 4 Sanders staffers were fired for the intrusion(s). Where the FUCK was the FBeye then? Sleeping on the job? It's only been posted here in the most watched website in history by the feds of all countries 100's---1,000's of times...and yet...nothing? Why is that? They are fucking fake. Their ONLY objective is to protect the l337s...from us

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=H72bAVz5XvA

Attached: Clinton Campaign And The DNC Knew The Sanders Campaign Hacked Them And NOT Russia Sourced.png (1011x537, 45K)

Thoughts on mossad and zog

Dear fuck bois. There is a series of videos being produced at 'your cost'...and /our lulz/. It is going to be EPIC. An epic humiliation of the FBeye and what you are supposed to do...and represent. The 'slim' bit that you know about...is nothing. Im telling you right now...it's a trap XDDD 'We' are going to let you hang yourselves through lies...then bury you...and bury you again when you lie...and then...finish the job. Summer is almost over #TimesUp

So you're a clown then?

If you are a spook who isn't pozzed or suffers from mental retardation, take a look at this, please:

targetedjustice.com

targetedevidence.com

everydayconcerned.net/ti-station

Remember, it's your ass that will become a literal puppet for the kikes too.

Dear fuck bois...are you ready? Do the right thing.

Attached: DWS Herself Modding Crowdstrikes Statement on the DNC Hack Sourced.png (1036x467, 40K)

Dear fuck bois how corrupt are you really? Are you incompetent at your jobs? Or, are we just that much fucking better?

The ONLY FBI I respect are JTTF and JTRASK (period) most of the rest of you, are corrupt. You've proven that time and time again...

Attached: Wikileaks Clinton Attachment Admitting The Sanders Campaign NOT The Russians Breached The DNC Source (819x513, 46K)

It was just a prank bro

Also... imagine the smell

P gonna love this thread he just love it when people talk about his favorite place in the universe

Only pedo and fake news media give a shit about the FBI
But FBI are still cunts they put Jow Forums on terrorism list fuck that.
and stab us in the back for helping them too many times.

btw CIA got me a free trip to afica to shoot niggers and shit.
all expense paid too. FBI doen't get out as much kekekeke

What smell?

Job when nigger faggots?

>But FBI are still cunts they put Jow Forums on terrorism list fuck that.
What's that like 20? 25 for me?
>Pro 2a TERRORIST!!!!
>Pro 1a TERRORIST!!!!!!
>Pro 4a TERRORIST!!!!!!!!
>Anti corruption TERRORIST!!!!!
>Anti ped0 TERRORIST!!!!!!!!
>I am a anti semite fuck...which is my right to think and speak as I feel free with the amount of evidence that I have to back it alllllll up TERRORIST
>I don't like mudslimes either their religion teaches them to fuck children, rape women, treat women and children as slaves kill all who believe something different TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Kinda christian, more agnostic believe aliens made us TERRORIST!!!!!!
>Believe in aliens TERRORIST!!!!! NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT!!!!!
>Believe in anti-grav, skalar, and zero-point being used and lied about TERRORIST!!!!!!
>Believe in US UAC's unidentified aerial crafts TERRORIST!!!!!!
That what? 11?
>Believe 9/11 was an inside job. Have more proof that it was...then it wasn't TERRORIST!!!!!
>Believe the Vegas shooting was an inside job gone wrong (Fast and the furious 2.0) TERRORIST!!!!!
>Believe NZ was staged, have more proof that it was staged...than was real TERRORIST!!!!!
>Believe Parkland was also staged/set-up TERRORIST!!!!!
>Believe there is a MaSsIvE child and human trafficking ring conducted by elites and those in our own very government. Have more proof that that is true...than false TERRORIST (16)
>Believe the FBI blackmails people through using illegal spying. Sabu. TERRORIST!!!!!
>Believe they also illegally entrap people as well. Hammond. Yes, Hammond was a pos, but, what was done was wrong. You don't get inside of a persons head...coerice them...give them 0days...then a target and directive...then lock them up for doing what you told them to do. If you removed the one link that was the FBeye in this case...it never would have happened. TERRORIST!!!!!
>Have proof the DNC was NEVER hacked by anyone. It was leaked from the Sanders team TERRORIST!!!

kek.
usual digs senpai.

those cats can't do shit for reals
keep given up on hard things
gonna give them a hand some times literally
back country is full of shit people that need ventilation.

Sorry for leading you on. the trip was 18 years ago I didn't say it was resent.
I'm retired famlam
But would do it again.

population contorl
I can see why the zoinists cause war there all the time. there is so little of everything is not hard to see.
the only thing they can dig up is diamonds or rare rocks
money ain't worth toilet paper
fucking niggers can't even get of their ass to learn about how to make heir life better so they make more kids for my gibs of food aid

then when they get too big then the zoinists release the bio weapon again to drop the numbers again.
Yeah, yeah the word terrorist is over used.
its too fucking vauge news speak babble.

Your great great grandparents allowed the fbi to form, they also allowed income tax and the money supply to be privatized. Then they were punished with a world war
Your great grandparents allowed the government to be bankrupted, taken control of by the receivers of the debt who are the investors of the federal reserve, witnessed the end of the gold standard and also allowed every baby born after 1933 to become a debt slave.
They were also punished with a world war.
Your grandparents lived a life of luxury and didn't give a fuck about anything but themselves
Your parents cared more about faggots wanting to marry and female genital mutilation.
And here we now are, in a world where three lettered agencies exist to protect the bankers who have run everything into the ground thanks to families who didn't do a fucking thing to protect their future generations

Shitty, but accurate

They are for the most part, as are the CIA. They can't afford to have a meritocracy and risk having their organizations toppled from the inside, so they have to settle for brainwashed ideologues that aren't likely to turn on them, but aren't particularly good at anything.

God bless the Cheka for keeping us safe from the Kulacks. See i can do it too, and mine is older.

Actually it's NATO doing the false flags as a Gladio type operation.

Attached: 5koAv3H.jpg (780x1130, 271K)