Dear Mr. President, you are truly a fucking retard

>Dear Mr. President, you are truly a fucking retard.
What else will she say Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-054109_Twitter.jpg (1080x1445, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HZMKvNIq-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

could be a Charade btw. her and Trump to unite the Danish people behind her

Attached: JC11.jpg (450x487, 23K)

What does trump gain you incel?

>Another cringy female leader

Attached: Ardern.jpg (1120x640, 123K)

Hostile takeover NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=0HZMKvNIq-8

Brainlet here, why does he want Greenland?

Go ahead, keep digging the hole deeper.

Not as cringe as that fat orange fuck you retards blindly support.

I can't tell you how I know this but NSA picked up chatter that the Globalists were planning an assassination when the President was in Denmark, then blame the dumb Danes. Thereby insulating Mossad and SiS.

CIA humint confirmed this and this is why the President had to cancel the trip, he used Greenland to make them look like idiots. He never had any intention of buying Greenland.

Greenland has natural resources which imperialistic America wants to exploit, and destroy (another) country for. Turns out you cant buy or sell Greenland, and Trump is a fucking imbecile who runs his mouth a lot but never says anything of substance.

Attached: 1565336213835.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>Mette Frederiksen

Attached: oBQHsrO.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

it was her turnn!!!!!

Take your meds Muhammad.

She's mad she's not getting any daddy Trump cummies.

It was a light hearted statement in response to a journalist asking a light hearted question, and you see how the sheeple react, go watch the clip then laugh at all these REEEEEEEEEEEE drumpf retards

You haven't actually watched the press conference have you, but keep on bleating you brainlet retard

look heres the story folks, we're getting that island one way or another. how we get it is up to you

If the last few years have taught me anything this will end with Trump actually buying greenland.

>schedule diplomatic visit to talk about sale
>”we won’t discuss the sale”
>”ok” cancels
>PRESS CONFERENCE NOW!
Dane attention whore mp realizes Greenland is one of their only claims to relevance.

>Dear Mr. President, you are truly a fucking retard.
basically what every single danish politician is saying.

She’s going to apologize and then donate Greenland for free

It's true, she was put in place as the patsy specially for this event. You have no idea how terrified they are of the Epstein reveals, rabbi.

Attached: Nordcucks.jpg (893x546, 80K)

>CIA
>not being owned by mossad
Okay

>we have decided to sell greenland to china

I heard the same thing, unironically

They're shitting themselves over his willingness to go into Iran (ironically, Israel doesn't know that Iran already has about 100 nuclear warheads, so Trump is basically saving Israel from itself and they don't know it).

>you can’t buy or sell Greenland
Yes, you absolutely can. Whatever rightful claim the Danes have can be exchanged any any rate.

>”you can BUY Greenland!”
Why not?
>”b-because we OWN it!”

>willingness

Unwillingness, that is

honestly this and lo and behold the MSM and lefty cucks went full retard with it. they're insanity and actuins are only gonna get worse the closer we get to the election, like a thretened cornered rat honestly.

Goes 1 of 2 ways.
>Greenland is ours and Denmark is its own nation, all dens should be appauled by such an arrogent act of colonial agression by a foreign power
Enforcing nationalism
>we so sry mr trump pls come to our shitty widdle country
Either way its a win win

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Why the fuck is everyone voting in women? We need a goddamn war

>What else will she say Jow Forums?
"I apologize for how much sand I have in my vagina"

Attached: 1505737568982.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

>his cucked country is run by an actual woman

>Her Turn
>blue wave
>impeach
Cope.

Attached: 4DB7E730_7376_4F5D_9A80_56BBB2C4DFC4.jpg (678x616, 96K)

It would be amazing how quickly war would utterly destroy female-led governments. Women like stability and order, non of which one can find in war. When things would begin to fail, women would quickly break.
Just observe them in everyday life. When chaos strikes, women run to the nearest man.

Why are women in charge of every country in Europe? Wtf

Its chock full of yank nuke bunkers

these people only want to meet with trump to ask for something anyway. fuck it dont go if they want to bite the hand that feeds

What was your plan, coming to pol to say this?

Attached: 1564119520613.gif (512x512, 131K)

Why do you think we haven't had one yet?
They tried it once with World War 1, that was just an experiment to see how willing goyim are to go against brothers and sisters.
World War 2 was more overt, but not enough goyim got culled and they started to say NO back at their masters after witnessing the atrocities of modern warfare.
So now they're on Plan C - slow decline from too much peace and security.
Enjoy the ride.

Based and redpilled American. It is funny seeing the other ameritards calling you a Hillary supporter when I bet you probably supported trump in the beginning.

>Nearly three full years since Election Night 2016
>Still reeeeeeeeeing

Attached: Trump.jpg (760x526, 48K)

Thule

Attached: DUJbjwCWAAESWxt.jpg_large.jpg (334x386, 18K)

Something bad is going to happen and he knows it.
He used that as a very poor excuse not to go.

Trump is basically a woman too. He's a massive pussy.

Attached: 1565788048905.gif (636x362, 2.6M)

>every country
No, just effeminated nordicucks. We will never have a woman in charge.

>I believe everything I read on the Internet

Attached: VD09afj_d.jpg (640x723, 32K)

This was water-cooler talk, not internet RUMINT

Russia supposedly got SIGINT, along with other "friendly" glowies around the world and they passed it on.

Israel and China want Trump dead.

that's what we thought, then our prime minister ran for president and won and put a "non-party" lesbian as prime minister

Suck a nigger dick pathetic incel. Andern makes a better Dracula than Bela Lugosi. She's beyond the grave.

Nah he's just a human, that's why people like him, he fucks up and makes mistakes just like them.
I'm gonna tie a golden eagle next to your head and see if you flinch when it starts fucking about lol.
You can see the man is still half smiling as he pulls away.

Attached: 1519096296352.jpg (1024x628, 126K)

This. Calling a press conference over a cancelled visit is absolutely pathetic.

Something rotten blablabla...

Shut the fuck up, you greasy sausage roll eating british fat cunt manlet.

>SEETHING
Eat shit and die you jew jew cum eating fat fuck.

Attached: 1565969877840.jpg (900x506, 38K)

>More or less invite himself on a state visit to Denmark
>Make arrangements to have his wife meet with the Queen.
>"PLS LET ME BUY GREENLAND"
>"lolno"
>ENGAGE ART OF THE DEAL PROTOCOL 1 - TEMPER TANTRUM
>WELL FUCK YOU TOO DENMARK
And the best part? You dumb niggers will give him four more years.

She will say „I‘m sorry Mr. Trumpy fpr having declined your offer. You can have Greenland, but only if you take my pussy too.“

Nordstream 2 is yes incoming

Attached: 1541629524690.jpg (639x889, 70K)

More like "Thanks for wasting time and resources, you dumb fuck" in slightly more polite language.

Attached: 1557069552472.png (1000x1000, 594K)

>"We will resist this imperialistic rhetoric so long as America does not invade. If they do, we'll surrender in two hours like last time.

All of the zion shills in this thread.... WOOO LADS! Fucking losers. YOU are the real cucks you claim others to be. Die you jewish cannon fodder.

Attached: 1566372102561.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

There's nothing cringey about that shameless tratior.

you know she's gonna be flicking the old been to him tonight at the very least. if theres one thing that turns modern women on is an alpha treating them like crap.

Supporting Trump makes one a jew huh?
It's a rotten shame that your mom never taught you how to properly suck bbc.

They all say also that Her majesty, our queen Margretha was insulted by Trump's cancellation. Danes want it both ways. They want Trump to visit but continue to call him a baby.

>talking about BBC
Give tyrone a break from your man pussy faggot. You're spending too much time pleasing him and not enough time reading.

Dude practically invited himself, then invited his wife to go see the Queen.
Damn straight it's a fucking insult.

based schizo

what
her political career is a sham?

Attached: 15332423975002115781587.png (700x613, 572K)

>im sorry, you can have greenland for free

real talk: how fucked are they now that the meeting is off?

More like "Mr Trump, enjoy your new Greenland and complementary Danish pussy"

Attached: 1526594833199.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

kek

Yeah, I'm sure they're rewriting their constitution as we speak.

I'm married to a beautiful woman and we have two beautiful kids. Now get back in your mom's basement pathetic incel...allow her to show you the proper way to ingest bbc.

So what's the actual price for Gronland? 20 000 billion dollars in gold?

based mountain monkey

Rumors would have it he had $600m/year (roughly what Denmark spend on it today) + a one time lump sum ready on the table.
If I were Danish, I'd be looking into kicking them out of Thule right about now.

>LARPing on the internet
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

COPE you fucking tranny cocksucker.

Attached: IMG_20190817_175335.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Danish conservative chick brings the bantz.

Attached: bantz.png (622x442, 60K)

You fuckin slay me, incel. Tell your mom to grow a dick so that you and your dad can take turns suckling it. LARPer, ha you wish incel

Sounds like something an Argentinean would say.

Attached: ff8e0b1f6662c0d6b4385114893800bd.jpg (400x298, 28K)

he's like a hundred years old

Just as soon as you and you and your mexican boyfriend stop fist fighting over who's hand can be shoved into the others asshole the deepest.

Why are Danes so pissed off by the thought of this? Do they think countries and territories have never been bought and sold before? It was a proposal that they could have politely declined, but they went into a full chimp out over it. Trump should have cancelled his meeting if that's how they're going to react to an allied country making a territory deal

And he STILL gets more pussy than you. Embarrassing tbqhwyfam

Not as cringey as hating random people for being successful instead of sulking in their parents basement like yourself

>Denmark is trying to be a good lapdog and drags out NS 2 building permit completion
>Trump does this
>Denmark rethinks its policies
He is either indeed our dude, just independently wants to ruin murka or a negative iq retard

Allow your former ambassador to Denmark to sum it up for you.

Attached: asdfasd.png (619x836, 91K)

nice projection fatty

Free red pill here. Danes are cunts.

Trump c(u)cks will still defend him because they sucka as much jew cock as he does.

My last comment, incel, as I actually have a job to go to.

Not only am I married to a beautiful woman (not a mexican man), she's a stunning Asian woman, incel. Now go and fap somewhere, I'm off to work.

A hillary supporter judging from her instagram posts?

Nice try shill.

I apologize for all of the fat fuck zio-shills in this thread. They're either boomer faggots or zoomer retards.

Implying anybody cares what an Obama holdover thinks.

when is the last time a country sold off 98% of it's geographic territory? When is the last time a country sold off a territory in general? This isn't the same world it was 70 years ago, nor is Greenland similar to the Danish West Indies.

>PM of denmark
>calling a foreign politician Mr. President
Whew laddy, those amerimutt education memes are true