Why do black people get mad at being called niggers? I don't get it. It's an insult sure but why go crazy of it?

Why do black people get mad at being called niggers? I don't get it. It's an insult sure but why go crazy of it?

Attached: 1562035291879.jpg (1012x678, 589K)

>why go crazy of it?
The truth hurts them

Attached: 1566324271994.jpg (996x984, 85K)

Because blacks are prone to seething jealousy, and know they're shit compared to whites. Calling them what they are triggers them, and they have such poor self-control and self-worth, they chimp out. They're always looking out for slights and quick to react violently. It is just an excuse to chimp out.

Even if an insult is true I won't go full crazy over it. According to my calculations cost benefit ratio doesn't hold up.

>why go crazy...
Because niggers aren't capable of human levels of self reflection.

I've had two black people, ok separate occasions, chimp out on me because they overheard me tell a story about someone calling me a sandnigger on a couple of occasions. I explained that I was saying a word used against me, which infuriated them even more. I was then told I do not get to use the word that I was called. Why are niggers so dumb?

The anger is a meme
Existence is a slow fading meme

/thread

Because they're niggers.

it gives them an excuse to act how they naturally would in the wilds of africa. minus the starving

Attached: 1_zIiuODB_4x4FnkBMdEc82w.jpg (1247x884, 247K)

Indeed

>According to my calculations cost benefit ratio doesn't hold up.
And that's why you're not a nigger

>German
>Calculating

Attached: 9CD29B04-0DD3-40E8-909F-9F5C96862D5C.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

According to Alex Jones it's flouride hitting them harder reducing up 40 points of their IQ.

Once knew a muslim dude who barely spoke german and I made up some word from his name that didn't mean anything and he got mad as fuck about it. He probably didn't even know why he was getting mad himself.

Blacks are pathologically insecure, they know that deep down, they are inferior. Their culture is inferior, their collective history is inferior, their people are inferior. Blacks know that their worse enemy is other blacks (as seen how the various ethnicities treat one another throughout various nations) and therefore they will never be able to build and truly great socitey. They all know this deep down and it upsets them. "Nigger" originates from "negro", Latin for black which was merely used to described black people. However, nigger is deragatory and basically means that "you are inferior for being you and nothing will change that". Couple this with a history of enslavement and failure and you have a recipe for lashing out.

tl;Dr Niggers are insecure and they know that they are failures so calling them niggers confirms what they feel inside deep down.

Niggers are very fragile and thats why they try to act tough all the time.

They become exaggeratedly angry because they know they can do it without backlash or criticism such as it is in modern society.
They use this social norm of being an "oppressed minority" as their sense of entitlement to overreact.

The same reason you get seething mad when someone calls you an incel.

it reminds them they are subhumans

Don't let them work themselves into a frenzy. KO at first opportunity.

Even that doesn't make sense. Personally I have no problems with the fact that in theory japanese people on average might be more intelligent than germans mantaining a wonderful culture when germans couldn't. Doesn't make me mad, makes me appreciate japanese people.

But never violent. I seriously doubt someone being called an incel stings as much as a black being called a nigger. Afterall, all an incel needs to do is have sex.

because society gives them a free pass to outrage, and justify their sperging out, simple as that, it's not that it's very insulting or provocative, they are being enabled

Niggers are cattle, they respond how they are trained to respond. The chimping out over being called niggers only started when they were told that this was the appropriate response.
You can train niggers like dogs. If the jew wanted, he could make it so that every time a nigger hears the words ''poo poo pee pee'' they shit and piss themselves, and they would do it without question.

I don't give a fuck about being called an incel. And even if I did, I just don't run around raging about it in public.

You misunderstand: My point is that niggers are At the bottom of the barrel. Your culture, along with the Japanese's are seen as vastly superior relative to black people's. Your ethnicity and the Japanese have collectively accomplished more.

Why do africans get mad at this? Like i get african americans but why africans?

Same as gypsies are offended to be called gypsies (tzigani). Scum of the earth

Gives them an excuse to be their natural animal selves

Hollywood brainwashing.
It`s just version of negro world.

Bro, it's not even just the africans. I went to school with dark Sri Lankans and some times when a teacher criticised them they went like "is it because I'm black?" and everybody rolled their eyes.

This is their go-to for failure. Any scrutiny and they use this to get out of it. Doing a pooor job and get fired? Racism.
See it all the time.

These answers are correct. They were told they could do it, so they do.

does nigger even mean anything apart from it supposedly being the worst thing you can call a black person?

Derived from the spanish word negro which means black.

Thought it came from Niger, like the river or the region. Nigeria and all that. To be fair Niger might come from negro as in black.

The weird thing is that every term that points towards black people becomes and insult over time. Black, colored, afro-american, being diverse, urban youths, you name it.

From Latin nigrum, accusative of niger

yea so that's not even anything

niggers go are violent and impulsive in nature and are only (barely) held back by legal and cultural rules
society has given them carte blanche to act as violent as they want when someone says nigger so they do

Right. Why is calling someone black have a negative connotation? Why is calling someone white have a positive (currently)?

I dont speak for all of course. But why? I think Africa must endure what europe did, several millenia of brutal war and then perhaps we will see proper civilizations form.

Oh they're fine with it, they use it for one another all the time. They've just been taught that it's a power word they can use against white people to instantly gain benefits.
Look at your immigrants. The first thing they're taught by (((NGOs))) is to claim racism. Some people told you to stop harassing that old woman on the bus? Racism. Some people beat the shit out of you because you just had a sexual emergency? Racism.

its a social acceptable reason to chimp out and they know it

>wtf! why did you beat up this guy?!
>huoipepo call me nigga!
>News: Black gentleman defends himself against KKK and nazis.

>Why is calling someone black have a negative connotation?
because niggers are inferior and niggers hate being reminded of this fact

>The truth hurts them
/thread

Calling them black people or people of color humanize them.
Calling them niggers reminds them what they realy are

Attached: 1506203052829.jpg (500x357, 19K)

I have three theories:
1. They are legitimately upset because "We Waz Kangs" is true history
2. There is too much blood in their "Muh Dik"'s and not enough in their less developed brains.
3. Or its a socially reinforced behavior that had legitimate reasons for existing in the past but now is being over used. Like never forget about the 6 million or women are oppressed

Attached: 38ik97[1].jpg (702x395, 57K)

Attached: 1505853549077.jpg (640x381, 76K)

Ive met plenty of highly intelligent ones. Their culture lacks though, specifically in USA.

>Doesn't make me mad, makes me appreciate japanese people.
because japanese arent niggers

Attached: 1506280678245.jpg (1000x1027, 224K)

Attached: 1506494251632.jpg (480x488, 22K)

>"We Waz Kangs" is true history
yeah no.......... lol slaves yes.. kings no.

>Ive met plenty of highly intelligent ones.
they learn to parrot well. Jolly ho good day - top of the morning to you!

It reminds them of their inferiority

Because we allowed them to get away with reacting like that, and because the media conditioned them to think it is acceptable.

It is no worse than being called an idiot. Fucking niggers.

>judging an entire group of people based on the few that you have met

That would be an amazing display of self-awareness.

We Waz Kangs has so much evidence though...
Not physical evidence, youtube videos. Keep in mind Tyrone cant read.

The historical relevance I suppose.

Judging an entire group based on a few YOU have met? Of course there is variance.
I just tend to find first generation immigrants from Africa to be far better workers and better educated than the typical inner city USA citizen.
I suppose we mostly pick and choose who comes over and have a sample of the exceptional.

>average IQs of african countries
>official crime rates of africans living in western countries
well my opinions are based on facts and science and yours are based on government fed lies and conspiracy theories. GL w that.

sometimes i go weeks seeing nothing but shit posts. but today, the first thread i clicked had a post in it that reminded me why i still come to Jow Forums

To be fair the average 70 IQ not english speaking retard shouldn't be able to land a green card in theory.

They've got a chip on their shoulder.
There was a thread about some new black anime characters the other day, they were happy about it.. happy about being drawn like europeans that is.

If they gave those characters a black physical appearance they would think it's "racism". African americans hate themselves.

Black People get mad at anything, step on their shoes by accident and you'll see what i mean.

because they are niggers and they want you to pretend they aren't like nigger fuckers.

Why do you get mad at being called a kike?
sage and hide

I don't care. You sound mad buddy are you black or something?