Why is Trump such a dunce? 'i wanna buy grenland rofl deeer'...

Why is Trump such a dunce? 'i wanna buy grenland rofl deeer'. Not even your local drunk in their drunken delirium can come up with this stupid horseshit.

Attached: AP_18197613674733.jpg (512x334, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-greenland/shock-in-denmark-after-trump-spurned-over-greenland-cancels-visit-idUSKCN1VB0TC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its not exactly a new concept? The US bought lots of land from other country like Alaska.

It's retarded to think Denmark would ever sell it

>he thinks were going to pay for it

theres a reason we've been building up our military. youre next leaf

Everythings for sale if the offers good enough.

>idle amerimutt threat #23894701972507137905134

>forgot how resourceful a fucking island that massive is

He’s created a diplomatic situation and negativity with n ally by postponing a state visit with two weeks to go because they Wouldn’t sell a big part of it to him. He’s not fix to run a fucking yard sale let alone a country and everyday he’s still him office Americans become a bigger joke to the rest of the world.

It's just meme material for /ptg/ and twitter niggers to work with, the only end game here is to divert attention from other matters

Attached: 346346346.jpg (243x208, 13K)

it's 4D chess again... Trump just used the whole world to relay his announcement, free of charge
now the things will go quiet for a while, at least on surface level
the Danish would have time to think how much this piece of ice rock cost them annually
the Greenlanders can evaluate what they want after achieving independence (scheduled at 2021)
In the end, Denmark will not get a penny, because Greenland isn't theirs anymore, and United States will get what they want - a vassal state, military base, mining rights - you name it

Attached: trumptank.jpg (1900x1336, 3.95M)

>Why is Trump such a dunce?
Why is the sky blue? Trump is Trump.

>'i wanna buy Louisiana rofl deeer'.
>'i wanna buy Alaska rofl deeer'.

shut up fag

fucking cringe. did somebody tell if you sucked enough american cock they'd approve your visa?

We already got the Virgin Islands from Denmark...
Admiral Peary Staked Greenland. Its ours.

and now he has cancelled his visit to denmark over the perceived slight from having his idea rebuffed.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-greenland/shock-in-denmark-after-trump-spurned-over-greenland-cancels-visit-idUSKCN1VB0TC

what a faggot he is and an embarrassment to the entire country.

Attached: 1562156988102.jpg (770x579, 79K)

And you still dont get it do you?
Since Trump casually mentioned he wanted Greenland, Denmark is been spouting shit. They say "No way Greenland is our blabla"

While the people in Greenland go "Wait a sec, we are not Danish, we are Greenlandic, who the fuck gives a shit about the Danish"

And thus Trump created a dialogue between two nations that wasnt there before. Rising the tention between the two.

Greenland will eventually give the middle finger to Denmark, and negotiate with America, and thus, Trump wins again.

Negotations take time and preparation, Trump, as a business man, knows this. He is literally weakening the Danish position and you fail to see it.

>inb4 muh 3d chess. No this is just business.

I don't give a damn about USA, but Trump really is God Emperor in my view.

Attached: polandball-canada.png (741x1721, 82K)

It’s called a red herring. Can’t believe people still take everything he says at face value. Then, like the media you go out and repeat what he says, thereby promoting his message.

we really dont have to do anything in maplesyrupland.

Attached: 1565854315034.jpg (500x436, 52K)

it's been a good while since I've last seen these type of memes. I miss them.

Then you must be a jew

Attached: 1549025527025.jpg (940x627, 104K)

>we
so do it then you fat faggot

Your attempt to fit in sucks you shilling kike. Go back to feggit

This is MAGA country.

Attached: 22d2b06869f0b165f20dfa971bbf9ab3bb42d3afeedd431g33ee69f6e3b225fd88.jpg (524x798, 88K)

Sell it or we liberate you

Try to abstract from all the (seemingly) stupid shit God Emperor says. It's the end result that matters and the end result is that God Emperor is the President and the U.S. economy is doing great, while the rest of the world is heading for recession.

People laughed at the lousianna purchase too. French are still sour over it.

He’s a man and you’re a beta male so you wouldn’t understand

Whatever Trump does, leftards and naziboos will always be a bigger embarassment for America. You faggots come off sounding about as authentic as a gyppo sales pitch. For some reason, Americans can't into extremism unless it's some "black power" idpol bullshit or Unabomber-style anti-statism.

I thought all the boomers in ex communist countries starved to death?

Alaska was once called “Seward’s Folly”. The guy mint there makes so much money now they give citizens a check every year instead of taxes.

he is a real estate developer
he saw a potential opportunity.
It did't work out. no big deal
why make a gig deal about it?
OP is a fag

Leaf, as you will undoubtedly soon learn, people don't starve because of toilet paper shortages. Also, post prices.

underrated

Rofl deer?

Attached: photo-of-laughing-deer.jpg (550x366, 54K)

obviously you didn't understand my post leaf, theres isn't much to do that can be worse than what you twats are doing to yourselves. I hope you were trying to b8
and not being serious.

Any Jew that votes democrat is disloyal to Greenland.

unforunately no, wish that would be a case, then we could function properly

Unveil your flag Denmark, secondly, hand over the fucking rock.

How did that work out with Japan ?

not that the communists didn't try, but here we are
now it's your turn with communism, enjoy

I'm pretty sure the crisis will fuck them over harder than any other social group, maybe except the zoomers because the zoomers seem to get the short end of every stick.

discord trannie get out

Pretty good given they opened up to the world, modernized pretty heavily, and after getting defeated in World War II they're a close military ally. Besides, the US military has been using Greenland as an airstrip since the 1940's. There was a period of time where Thule was the largest population center on the whole island.

I enjoy the fact that Trump thinks like a businessman trying to make deals and fighting economic wars rather than wasting our military on useless bullshit like every other fucking President.

China should start repossessing US land until we pay back the trillion dollars we owe them. If we cant pay our debt how the fuck are we going to buy greenland? Maybe Mexico will pay for it?

Japan owns the most US debt not China.

It is Japanese policy to buy the most US debt and they are buying up whenever China dumps.

But, but, but....is no one talking about the shootings anymore? Or gunlaws?

Every whore has her price. You can't even spell.

what did I misspell, you bogan trash?

the shills are you and your kind. we are the majority. the majority of americans disapprove of trump and will unseat him from office next year. then you and your friends will crawl back under the rocks that you came from.

Take it easy, Leaf. I made a mistake. I thought I was replying to OP.

>Negotations take time and preparation, Trump, as a business man, knows this. He is literally weakening the Danish position and you fail to see it.
No. Trump destroyed US position for good. When utilizing Greenland natural resources will be discussed, US is out, Burgers are so hated now and forever just for Trump's idiocy.
This is one of the most costly mistakes any nation's leader has done in recent decades.

lel