Remember, Goys, (((red meat is bad for you)))

Remember, Goys, (((red meat is bad for you)))

Attached: tomahawk.jpg (3719x2348, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/NOvJPoVYiL4p/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Truth is it's one of the #1 superfoods a human could possibly eat. As long as it is as organic, grass fed free range healthy animal, as nature intended. Everything is in reverse. When studies show its bad for you I bet it was factory farmed meat, and cooked also. Probably well done (the most cancer causing).

The next truth is that many plants they deem healthy are actually toxic health destroyers. Kale for example should never be eaten by humans.

why eat meat when you can have larvae sauce with tapeworms and a side of dung beetle

funny how (((they))) preach correlation =/= causation, unless of course a narrative is trying to be pushed.

mouth watering for sure

Nonsense. Red meat and vegetables is the best food there is and was a stable of my ancestors for thousands of years.

you can eat beef raw.
can't be that bad.

You WILL eat the maggots.

Attached: maggots.png (1186x1510, 1.38M)

How dare you question the sacred religion of science

>What is diverticulitis
Interesting that this condition is almost exclusively a western phenomenon due to the high intake of protein and fat.

Attached: ds00070_an01934_im00887_divert_s_gif[1].jpg (632x457, 62K)

You WILL eat the maggot sausage.

Attached: bug sausage.png (846x935, 908K)

Checkmate my raw meat already contains maggots

YOU WILL eat the bugs.

Attached: cnn bugs.png (2988x1693, 3.26M)

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS!

Attached: bug food.png (591x706, 423K)

Interesting that i've literally never met anyone who has had it...

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS!!!

Attached: bug burger.png (535x754, 489K)

going after our meat might unite everyone unironically. imagine if they tried to take out fried chicken, carne asada, steaks, bbq. it would be war

If you eat shellfish, you're basically eating an insect. It's just bigger.

Attached: spot1[1].jpg (450x290, 32K)

is this an amerimutt diet?

probably taste good

You must not know anybody who is over 40. Diverticula is extremely common. When it becomes infected it becomes diverticulitis.

my mom did, fucked her up bad, she had to get a bunch of stomach surgeries for it, and coudnt eat certain acidic foods like tomatoes

bull fucking shit. People that get this disease eat an excess of PROCESSED CARBOHYDRATES

>t. My MD comes from Jow Forums

Just cut the fucking rib off, you meat hipster

>In the Western world about 35% of people have diverticulosis
wew

EAT YOUR MAGGOT SAUSAGE GOY

nah man, I use it as a handle like a fucking pure-bred American.

whats's wrong with chicken and turkey?

>1950
eat your veggies bill
>2030
eat your maggies dashaqeen

Nothing. And nothing wrong with red meat in moderation. Moderation is the key.

So statistically 3.5 out of 10 people have it? Pretty sure out of any group of 10 people I know, none of them have had it.

35% is pretty high though.

>permanently asymptomatic in the vast majority of cases
>even if it does get infected, it's usually completely benign
>still no proof that it's caused by a particular diet
Oh no, whatever will we do

(((They))) have been waging a war not only on the nuclear family, but on masculinity, and not just in the form of media propaganda. Practically every food product has phytoestrogens in it. The USGS released a study of waterways that have so much EE2 in them that the male fish are becoming feminized and the female fish are becoming infertile.
>EE2 is used in oral contraceptives designed for women, and about 16 – 68 percent of each dose is excreted from the body. As a result, EE2 has been found in aquatic environments downstream of wastewater treatment plants.

BPA is also an endocrine disruptor.
>BPA is a chemical used primarily to manufacture polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins, but is also an additive in other consumer products. Due to extensive use of these products in daily human life, the accumulation of BPA-containing waste in the environment has been a serious concern and a potential threat to public and wildlife health

Here is a good video on how the seed oil industry has been waging a war on animal fat.
bitchute.com/video/NOvJPoVYiL4p/

>usually
Except when you get a bowel perforation, then it can be fatal.

>why eat meat when you can have larvae sauce with tapeworms and a side of dung beetle
>You WILL eat the maggots.
this is all true but people still can't see how this shit is TOXIC and will destroy people's health.
eating bugs will literally kill people longterm. almost all bugs contain toxic chemicals (grasshopper spit very toxic for example), and various poison sacks which they secret or shoot out onto other insects to capture prey or as a defense mechanism.

i'm not the only person saying this. i got all this information from a big group thats against eating bugs.

Yasss, goy , eat yummynummy bugs!

Bowel perforations are ridiculously rare.

As if that isn't part of the plan.

Lets start a WADL white anti defamation league!
Thats the only rational option we have left.

>in 113 countries eating insects is common
it's not THAT common. almost all those countries are third world shit holes they don't even count. they wouldn't be eating bugs if they didn't have to. it's stupid as subhuman africans who are too dumb to raise livestock.

My dad had one, nearly died, and he wasn't fat. They had to remove about 2 feet of his intestine, then he had to shit in a bag for 3 months, until they reattached his colon to his asshole.

Who talks about loose stools and bowel problems with other people face to face?

>Nothing. And nothing wrong with red meat in moderation. Moderation is the key.
Moderation is not requires its a 100% healthy superfood as long as its organic grass fed pasture raised etc and cooked no further than medium rare. In fact odds are you literally can't afford enough of it if you are the average poor American.

obviously you've never done any time in the military

>(((red meat is bad for you)))
Good i don't want to live forever

Depends on what parts of the animal you are eating. Eating only muscle meat is stupid as it has the least amount of nutrition and worst animeacid makeup. All the tryptophan will turn into serotonin in your gut and eventually cause a variety of ailments both psychological and physiological. Eating stuff like heart, liver and other organ meats is where it's at.

I WILL NEVER eat maggots, they can fuck off. feed the africans that trash

That's correct. I did civilian service.

Definitely agree with you that organ meat is vastly underutilized.

You'll never take away shrimp or lobster from me user lmao nigger

Attached: 1566354993505.png (152x254, 40K)

liver is definitely solid, never had the heart of any animal tho

Heart is just as good as any muscle meat. It is always the first thing I eat off of any deer that I harvest. Tongue is bad either.

Juden

I have this. It can be hereditary. Nothing to do with what you eat. Don't eat anything with seeds, popcorn or alot of cheese. Other than that, no problem.

when romans wrote about the germans, they said they were huge and ate only meat and dairy, didnt care much for farming

>words
I know of 109 countries that refused to eat the bugs

Pig heart is very tasty. I couldn't go back to ground muscle meat after making it once.

This, FUCK bread!

Attached: F7A12184-214B-48D3-9C0F-A5CA8828F02B.png (300x250, 16K)

Too much saturated fat from red meat can set you up for colon cancer.

Broke vegetarianism tonight after several months with some roast chicken just to see how I’d feel. Eat what you want but I’m out fellas. The psy op worked on me. It was gross.

Go to local meat markets, beef is super cheap in mine

and everyone used to make fun of me for cutting off every tiny sliver of steak fat at the table.

not buying it

tomahawk cut is pretty dumb
You're paying for all that bone

Attached: filet mignon.jpg (1412x884, 297K)

It's actually better to cut off the fat before you cook it.

I mean you can use the bone for other things as well. You can throw it in a soup stock for instance.

Romans talked a lot of shit though. They levelled Gaul to the point where we only just figured out many lived in villas with tiled roofs instead of primitive hill forts. They always depict their enemies as low tech but when they fought the Dacians they had to introduce Gladiator style arm protection for legionaries and then reverse the way it was assembled because the Squatting Slav falx used to fuck up their day.

Sorry pastaniggers I love you, you’re the best Euros really.

soup/stock is supposed to be cheap
the idea is you are extracting nutrition from the parts that you wouldn't otherwise be able to
A tomahawk is part of an expensive cut
You can get bones for broth from your butcher at a fraction of that price.

Come to my store and I'll cut you a deal.

Attached: IMG_20180720_141127.jpg (4160x3120, 2.59M)

That's true. I'm just trying to point out that you don't have to just throw out the bone. Also if you just purchase a half or whole of a cow from a local farmer/rancher you get a way better price than buying individual cuts.

It's true.

Central MN?

Based and RedMeatPilled

NorCal. Come in from the Oregon side to avoid all the buttfags and shitneedlers.

>I'm just trying to point out that you don't have to just throw out the bone
and I'm pointing out that its a bullshit cut of meat that is expensive

>Also if you just purchase a half or whole of a cow from a local farmer/rancher you get a way better price than buying individual cuts.
well golly gee if you raise the heifer/steer yourself you can save even more money.

fucking autists

>my store
So you’re the meat man at a local Walmart?

You're gonna tell me that the sight a tomahawk steak doesn't make your dick just a little bit hard? Found the jew.

my country has a stable agricultural sector and a strong food industry, if it's anyone who'll eat insects it's going to be poor shitholes with a 700% population growth, tho that might be considered cannibalism

I don't get a boner for bones
faggit

How about gefilte fish?

what is that? your favorite dish?

Walmart doesn't run a meat department in their stores. Just prepackaged shit and meat that is cut in a meat distro warehouse that cut for a dozen Walmarts. I cut for my shelf, not prepacked shit from China or cut by some Mexican in a factory.

Attached: IMG_20190330_093741.jpg (3120x4160, 2.82M)

So you don’t work at a supermarket?

Typical kikery, answering a question with a question

I probably wouldn’t mind eating them in sausage form. It’s just eating individual maggots that makes me uncomfortable

typical kikery. accusing someone else of what you are

The price tag shrivels...

No You're the Jew.
It was just a matter of time before a thread
on Jow Forums about meat would devolve into this

yeah this might be getting a little out of hand at this point

Literally every single condition along the intestinal walls or colon is caused as a byproduct of consuming excess, non-digestible cellulose and carbohydrates. It's the equivalent of flushing baby wipes down the toilet. Meat, on the other hand, is completely digestible and almost none of it actually passes through the colon. That's why on a carnivore diet you'll hardly poop at all because you have almost nothing passing through the intestines and your appendix doesn't have to work overtime producing super bacteria to try and break down all that garbage we normally consider healthy.

Meat as cause of any kind of inflammatory condition is literally the biggest jewish lie in the world.

i've wondered about this: what if there's a substance, some food product, or chemical substance, that literally makes you a superhuman, like makes you exponentially smarter, or stronger, but the government realizes that it would be bad if random citizens across the country were becoming super powered, so they spread mass propaganda that the particular food or substance is poisonous or lethal.

Like what if eating drywall or drinking drain cleaner makes you a God? Anyone have any theories on this...

Attached: nigger_addict.jpg (1077x598, 52K)

you gotta be a jew, shilling your useless expensive cuts of meat

>get on my level

Attached: second-to-largest-cut.jpg (550x412, 43K)

Went pure carnivore diet for a while. After day three I was legit having wet dreams like i used to back in high school. Bear in mind I'm 30 years old.

Im going with this.

Only a jew would do LESS work by leaving the bone in and charging MORE for it because it looks cool.

This. I never feel better, and never have better shits, than after having a ribeye & a bit of dark greens for dinner.

Attached: hopr.jpg (750x1000, 135K)

It's so beautiful