WISSENSKRIEG

>WHAT ARE WE?
We are a new group whos purpose is archiving and protecting any and all information that could be considered controversial by a certain (((group))) of people. Additionally, we want to educate people on the current state of the world and correct the falsehoods that have been taught about fascism and NS.

>WHO ARE WE?
Like many here, we are NS who are tired of the lies of the system and seek to safeguard truth and knowledge and weed out falsehoods

>WHO DO WE WANT?
We seek fellow WHITE fascists/NS to be new members.

WE ARE NOT AN "ACTION" GROUP, WE DO NOT SEEK VIOLENCE, BUT WE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO PROTECT TRUTH AND RESTORE THE NATURAL ORDER

The following code is to a discord server, with only 25 uses. After that link expires I will post another.

NFqghmp

Once you join you will be vetted by a staff member and asked a series of questions to see whether you are worthy of membership or not.

Please join only if you are seriously interested, if not call us faggots and go.

Attached: aaah4.png (450x450, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

happening.watch
youtube.com/watch?v=zx2sGINC_d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mossad is going to stage another mass shooting in the coming days.

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

i really have the urge to join but fear the eternal honeypot

I approve of this and wish you the best of luck. Have a bump.

i can see why you think that, but we arent. only posting on chans because we need members to form a foundation

nice try FBI. we're not joining your group. you'll have to deal with brown-eyed incels popping off forever.

glow harder

100%

Death to Israel

fpbp

Seemes decent, still fear being honeypot'd. You never know. Big if not larp.

wANNa JoIN mY GaNG ??? ? ?

>purpose is archiving and protecting any and all information that could be considered controversial by a certain (((group)))

There is already a website for that:

happening.watch

>WE ARE NOT AN "ACTION" GROUP, WE DO NOT SEEK VIOLENCE, BUT WE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO PROTECT TRUTH AND RESTORE THE NATURAL ORDER

fuck off to plebbit then

Attached: 11w.jpg (361x250, 21K)

Stop using discord, holy shit you guys are dumb.

>group on Jow Forums
Alright already fishy
>discord
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTW I was an admin of a discord server back in the spring of 2017 when shit like this was REALLY BIG and I can confirm discord is big gay. Proton email group+PGP keys is the way to go. Decrypt PGP keys on offline and Isolated computers to reduce risk of keyloggers and other spyware.

Attached: image001.jpg (250x302, 18K)

discord isnt out main platform, we use riot for anything important

>Proton email group+PGP keys is the way to go

Ignorance destroys you

Seems innocent enough. Just trying to preserve information and history in a time when they are erasing it and trying to change it is a Nobel cause. Many people are already saving tons of material. It would be nice to have it consolidated and organized.

Best luck lads. When you get it all in one spot drop a link.

Your aesthetics and basic bitch NS larp gives you away, glownigger.

A true user would invent something more subtle.

ANY affiliation with discord is BIG GAY

Plus there isn't really a NEED for the group to seem as edgy as yours if it's just preserving information which kinda already exist even on our front.

Let me ask you, what issue is your group trying to solve?

Is there a flaw there? (using third party PGP emcrypters like kleopatra and sending the raw key through proton to just add a level of security from the 5 eyes since it's in SWISS)

>since it's in SWISS

That's all you need to know. Stay away from that shit.

we use riot for anything significant. we host our own server on there. discord is just for recruiting, vetting and filtering

Why not use Riot for both? have a seperate recruiting room/server?

Are you aware of the 5 eyes?

you're glowing

>Sonnenrad in the OP pic
>first reply a bot automated response in 48 seconds

What did the shills meand by this?

Attached: 0857 - jykXW0D.png (225x225, 54K)

because riot is inferior to discord except for its security. plus most people dont have it and getting everyone onto the riot server is a pain in the ass because we have to make accounts for them

>discord
LMAO nice try

It's 6 eyes not 5 eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=zx2sGINC_d0

Even so, is swiss one of those 5?

Stay away from anything coming from Swiss i don't have time to explain

But please do.

>Proton email group+PGP keys is the way to go.

Ah, you're the other guy who knows how to use PGP! I heard rumours that you were out there somewhere...want to be pen pals with me?

On a more serious note: I outgrew circle jerk groups of IT guys a decade ago, so I respectfully disagree. For nobody else is going to be part of that PGP encrypted proton group.

Hell, 90% of IT guys (and I mean the white variety, not fucking pajeets) keep forgetting their passphrases on a regular basis and, need half a day of lead time to get PGP running with their email software of choice. And even among that group there's an appallingly large percentage of folks who give up on PGP entirely once they start sending their emails with "Sent from my iphone".

In an ideal world, everyone and their dog would be capable of sending and receiving PGP encrypted emails, including proper finger print verification. This world is far from ideal, unfortunately.

h

>discord server
So a honeypot or doxing operation, which one?

If all you do is archive then why would anyone be sketched out? Second question, why and how do you vet someone?

Attached: 1550191178519.gif (532x461, 2.46M)

both at the same time perhaps. if you join, feds will be at your location within 1 hour

everyones afraid because were coming here for recruiting and use discord lol, but thats understandable. and the reason we vet is to filter people who arent legitimate and those who arent serious. we do this by asking them a series of questions like what they believe in and how they got there, what theyre good at, that kind of stuff

Yes but it's not like we're trying to deal with boomers. PGP keys are simple now a days. Plus just have the pass written down somewhere. If you're using PGP keys though, it's not to just keep privacy, you have a reason to hide shit like that. If we use PGP keys, IT'S FOR A REASON

>lol what are you afraid of this service whose founders who have the history of doxing right-winger/third positionists
So you're okay with your list of "recruits", and all their info, being in the hands of a service that makes it a point to out anyone moderately on the right. Good to know.

we dont ask for any personal info retard, nor do we allow anything to be posted that could get anyone in trouble with either discord or feds

>discord archiving group
Is that you Archive Bob, if so. Go sperge somewhere else

>we
more like 1 kid in basement

Fuck up neet