Brit/pol/

boogaloo brit/pol/ boys on a skitsmission about to detonate a 10,000 kg of TNT in luton

Attached: 1566132960843.jpg (1000x1000, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0upLagQCAzu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell me more about your plans for the revolution

Attached: gchqqpep.jpg (934x856, 115K)

SMASH THEIR HEADS IN WITH SHOVELS AND LEAVE THEM IN A DITCH

Attached: 1564166052980.jpg (546x634, 71K)

What's everyone having tonight lads?

Attached: 20190821_215305.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Timposter reporting in

Attached: 1566344280431m.jpg (802x1024, 101K)

Fuckin hope Cauldron isn't about today

GCHQ retiring the eddie character and bringing in literal irl mkultra mind control characters (timmy)

based

why cant mi5 just be of some fucking use for once and kill the actual bad guys HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM maybe because mi5 ARE the bad guys hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: cunt.png (498x724, 295K)

you all work at Primark

Attached: IMG_20190821_201456_resized_20190821_081529506.jpg (1560x2104, 1.24M)

Fug, here's better quality

Attached: 20190821_215305.jpg (3264x2448, 2.01M)

should i call the police?
vocaroo.com/i/s0upLagQCAzu

Attached: UwUt.jpg (478x516, 20K)

just do it

Attached: 1551276974238.png (475x475, 264K)

remember, when the antichrist comes onto the world stage he will pose as a worldly saviour, who will claim to have all the answers to all the world's problems. which means that he will likely be anti-establishment and initiate a conflict between himself and the beast system, when in reality his objective is to take it for himself and prop himself up as the pinnacle of power. eventually seating himself in israel.

trump fits the bill to a degree because he is posing as anti-establishment when he is simply just shifting the power to different groups, but ultimately pushing the same agenda. albeit at a slower pace. like for example with the whole mass immigration thing, he's dropping the dumb democrat plan of completely flooding the US with illegals and instead pushing for more legal immigration, which basically shuts up a good portion of the population at least for a few more years.

remember, satan doesn't manifest as a devil with red horns, he pretends to be everything you've ever wanted and pretends to have the solutions to all your problems. he doesn't dominate you, he seduces and deceives you.

trump could simply be taking on the pedo establishment to lure everyone into a false sense of security, in order to cement his stranglehold on the US and make the people accept him.

imagine if tomorrow the whole pedogate thing blew wide open and the global pedo system was exposed entirely with trump himself spearheading this campaign. basically wiping out anyone and everyone involved in the trafficking. the world would herald him as a saviour. literally. for removing the world from the clutches of evil and saving countless children from such predatory people. everyone would accept him as their leader or saviour, except christians.

Attached: Trump Antichrist 1.png (1920x1080, 418K)

Not dirty Muslim Halal shit like that.

Attached: 9yp4i1mk7pf31.jpg (640x860, 76K)

im drinking that fine scotch once again lads

mi5 cant do nowt right

okay so you fold jumpers for a living
have you ever thought about bettering yourself?

only paki girls work at the primark in my town same with sports direct

The fucking state of Scottish """people"""

don't bother lol, call only if you hear gunshots or see blood

ur mums face is my desktop wallpaper

I'll fold u

and you know this because you went there for an interview and got rejected? lmfao you fucking joblet poorcel wtf

that looks lush lad, give us a chip mate

u work at primark lol

i know it because i buy all my clothes at sports direct and primark

she was threatening to kill herself before that though
now she's just crying

How many dead white girls are in that?

I FUCKING HATE THE PEOPLE THAT TALK ABOUT POLITICS IN THIS GENERAL

Attached: arisz' favourite.png (1080x1234, 730K)

because you get a staff discount?

pfff, female behaviour. Just let her cry a little bit, she will calm down in some time.

you're from sainsbury's aren't you?

Your mum works at Primark

Attached: 20190821_223339.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

Irn-Bru would go bankrupt without them.

>bread not conceived without butter
>fish and chips as a national culinary symbol
>100 million kcals English breakfast
>arteries coated with grease
You've learned nothing from your med neighbors.
The eternal anglo.

that's because you're a fucking virgin who makes fun of a schizophrenic man all day because it's the first time in your life you've felt superior to someone

i know lad init
she does this nearly every day. can;t wait for her to fuck off

update me

Nah I'm genuinely worried for Tim
You're just an autist with an inferiority complex

I kind of agree with Quentin tarantino talking shit about Bruce Lee, i always thought he was a bit of a cunt. Why are the media trying so hard to make this a race thing

that's your bird????

Not sure. Haven't got much food tbf. Need to do a shop.

lmfao so this is how you destress when you get home from your shift at Primark? by seething at me and my exuberant drug-fueled swinery? wtf lol

Imagine actually supporting the local pakis by buying their shit food that makes you obese.

shmellll yer mawww

The eternal mick larping

no i work at a warehouse for a company going bankrupt maybe i should apply at pakimark or mike fatleys emporium

quentin tarantino is a pedo faggot

lmfao so this is how you destress when you get home from your shift at Sainsbury's? by seething at me and my exuberant drug-fueled swinery? wtf lol

Boris should put in a bid for Greenland

>Nah I'm genuinely worried for Tim
fuck off are you, if you were you'd do something to help him but you won't because you're a useless little twat milking him for (you)s

Don't be shopping at one of those discount German supermarkets. We don't take kindly to Nazis round here.

why are you trying so desperately to cover for your primark staff discount?

Is that a nigress

wtf so you're seething at me because I have a real job?

im not id genuinely appreciate a discount at primark but ive tried chatting up the paki girls and no luck

Imagine working with those pakis though. The smell would drive you crazy.

You're fucking retarded, can't do anything to help him because he's a paranoid schizophrenic with a fear of the police, what makes you think he'll trust me

based tim has done such a number on you jumper-folding LARPcels

I probably get paid more than you and I'm NEET

could be eddie, lol

>Tried chatting up pakis
Fuck me lad

Bully Tim posters lad

lmfao no i would've left her weeks ago if i was her boyf. he's letting her manipulate him because he doesn't know any better i guess (hence why she's saying effectively 'if you leave now you're weak' and he's not just telling her to fuck off}
poor soft lad

There aren't any German supermarkets round here.

so you tried to chat up the paki girls at the Primark you work at and they reported you to HR for being a weird creep?

HOWS IT FEEL TO BE INFERIOR TO THE AMERICAN FREEDOM, NORFS?

Attached: 1542175475675.png (1134x832, 594K)

I make p's brudda

Bloody poofs I'll show you a real man

Attached: IMG_5597.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

timposters and antitimposters are all a bunch of jumper folders
everyone ITT except me works at Primark

good lad. who's bird is it then? eddie's or just a mate of yours'?

I'm a NORF FC repping lad.
I'm coming for you SOUF FC fairies!

Attached: 1566411078662.jpg (936x1366, 151K)

Halal is just muhammud ripping off kosher from jews because mudslims have no original thoughts and think the wind is when allah farts.

Attached: muslimjews.jpg (525x930, 91K)

don't you work at Primark though you pitiful incel?

i work with a paki lass at the warehouse im currently at. everytime i go in the breakroom it stinks like her curry gash

i dont fuck lads

girls dont report you to HR for compliments you virgin. i asked one if she fancied going for a drink but she said she doesnt drink

They make everything a race thing.

Yes lads

he's never actually had sex, he just fantasizes about the women he sells knickers to at his till at Primark

Imagine having to lift to look like this, then showing it off.

Your country was founded on real English principles and the Confederacy was the only place that tried to preserve true Americanism

write a letter to his local council with links to his youtube and twitter and suggest that he needs support from a care organisation.

They try to make it slightly different like waiting until boys are older to mutilate their penis.

she definitely drinks she just thinks you're pathetic because she's seen you folding jumpers and mumbling to yourself all day you fucking virgin lmfao

>i asked one if she fancied going for a drink but she said she doesnt drink
her brother will cut your head off, mate

I work at TK max mate

you have gyno mate, not a good look

Based and bug pilled

Attached: 20190821_224428.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Meet down the pub, SOUF FC TWINK.

Mate watch his videos

Relentless is pikey tier and should be banned

you don't have a job you employmentcel

Papers check out. Havea nice day GUVNAH
>*jumps in pedal powered car*
WEE-BOOP WEE-BOOP

Attached: 81XexoDsNL._SY879_.jpg (464x879, 28K)

More bad publicity for the royals! the anglo-jewish alliance. be mindful of the company you keep!

Attached: 69262475_1330522883766471_2049981645498351616_n.jpg (793x960, 152K)

you live in notre dame init

Fwaor look at the boobs

why are you so obsessed with tim? did he shag your missus?

SOUF FC twink talking big, I'll fucken ave you at a bacon sarnie contest

girl is my housemate, her boyfriend doesn't live here but he's always here, she yells at him every day about basically nothing. never hear his voice though. seems a really nice lad and i would have a word with him about it if i had a chance, but obviously she's always there. don't fancy being the target of one of her schizo rants

LMFAO THIS GUY GOT KEKED BY TIM