Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-king-of-israel
youtu.be/yZ5BTCGkn8Q
archive.is/UF27x
archive.is/8xnkU
raptureforums.com/end-times/antichrist-prophecy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he did not declare himself.
he was not in the city of david at the time.
and barron is the anti.

sincerely,
war

The 7th Trumpet will sound soon.

yes, but that's good.

>no link
>boomer nonsense
>>>/facebook/

Something huge will happen on the 23rd. After all, the 23rd is the 11th of August in the Hebrew calendar.

Attached: 8 11.jpg (3264x2448, 2.93M)

>the left calling someone else a crazed conspiracy theorist

Nothing makes a leftist ree by telling them that they believed the crazy Russian conspiracy theory.

heres a link and check his twitter

vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-king-of-israel

Ya...like the GGB thing. Sure...

Attached: 5A91E4E8-31B5-447F-89B2-3FD912A7740E.jpg (500x719, 47K)

Eh, works for me goyem

>sincerely,
>war

cringe

You'll never see it coming. :)

What's this nigger up to? He's been throwing out bait left & right this week.

Attached: 1566401206780m.jpg (425x640, 33K)

Attached: 485dfb1c269fba504b639696890c45c543c50a8277f79fc7be30ef902838758c.jpg (255x134, 10K)

He didn't call himself the King of Israel or the Second Coming though. Read your link again.

Maybe, we'll see

Wow who the fuck says this retarded shit about themselves? Dropped.

Crucify him and see, only way to be sure.

He said I am the chosen one. Luke 23 35 kjv calls Jesus the chosen one.

Distractions as per usual.

Trump, President of Israel.

Attached: trump president of israel.jpg (909x666, 100K)

>a goy calls himself king of the kikes and says you aren't a real kike if you don't vote for him
>not hilarious
pick fucking one

Don't know if he is THE anti
Jesus said there would arise false christs, implying several would claim it.

Attached: OHNONONONONONOOOOOOOO.png (612x397, 401K)

>Jow Forums memed the antichrist into the highest position of power in the world
Holy shit the seething from the christcucks here would be hilarious.

Why would we care? We'd be ecstatic. Antichrist means this shitshow is almost over, you cant change the future, the Antichrist will always come into power, why would we be angry? Low IQ subhuman.

fairly sure the anti-christ isnt retarded and senile

no he isnt jewish the Antichrist will be jewish

Excellent

Attached: 1539655821655.jpg (629x757, 138K)

Attached: trump is jewish.png (1368x1952, 695K)

Because it'd mean you were tricked by muh devil. And of course you'd be ecstatic, your death cult would finally reach its end.
Thankfully the antichrist isn't real and you'll spend your whole life waiting in vain to be raptured. Low IQ christcuck.

The book of Revelations isn't the word of God. The book of revaltions was written by a satanic rabbi who sought to bring the kingdom of Satan upon Earth.
youtu.be/yZ5BTCGkn8Q

Attached: 1565364614768.jpg (640x388, 52K)

Pride cometh before the fall

>being against the anti-Christ
>simultaneously wanting to see Christians seethe for having put him in power

Attached: ruth-bader-ginsburg-time-100-2015-icons.jpg (1920x2560, 463K)

Whatever you say, I wont take your faggy chip.

I'll be looking down on you like so from heaven as you burn for all eternity screaming and begging for a second chance like a little bitch.

Attached: 1562629215064.jpg (720x724, 29K)

yeah but has to unite the world. then Jesus comes back and i go to heaven. so a win win for me.

The angel of war does not know who the antichrist is

Nah, Jared is.

he's been acting very weird lately. is he trying to throw the election?

Attached: 1556786274096.png (512x512, 24K)

Revelation was written by John of Patmos as an encoded account of Nero's reign as Emperor. 616, the original number used to identify the Anti-Christ (now 666) spells the name Nero in gematria, hence "the number is a name." Later, the Roman Catholic Church interpreted Revelation as a prophetic work, and much later still Evangelicals invented the detailed mythos about Rapture, anti-Christ will be a wealthy man, etc.. And Jews know all of this. They're just playing a game, acting off a script. Because guess what happens when the "anti-Christ" conquers the world, whether he be Trump or someone else, and no Jesus... no Hitler... no aliens comes down from the sky to save white people? It's game over, man. Kikes are counting on you to
>trust the plan

MABUS
>MABUS
MABUS
>MABUS
MABUS
>MABUS
MABUS
>MABUS
MABUS
>MABUS
MABUS
>MABUS
MABUS
>MABUS

Now we just need him to clarify who the real jews are and get the charlatans out of there. What a timeline

Jesus can't come back before the antichrist

Unlikely, if he was the Democrats would love him.

>trusting Wikipedia
>ignoring he's from a long line of the CHRIST family
Wew

To be fair we Catholics accept that it's both a coded account of Nero and the Roman Emperors as well as prophetic.

Will heaven be full of mexican and black christians too or do they get a separate heaven?

>jewish surnames arent jewish because wikipedia

i sure hope jesus comes back and we dont simply give the world to jews because we trusted a plan that didnt exist.

Religion isn't real, Donny.

Jesus said He would return before He ascended which happened before John wrote Revelation.

>this is what atheists consider witty

Attached: fedora.gif (300x451, 91K)

The problem is there isn't even any historical or archeological proof Jesus existed. I'm not an atheist but facts are facts. In the end Christians are just trusting the plan, one they cant even prove is real. It's a very dangerous position to take considering what it means if the plan doesnt unfold.

It's a serious question, and I'm not an atheist but nice try.

Hegelian dialectic, goy.

>historical or archeological proof Jesus existed
Not true. Pilate sent a letter to Tiberius Caesar describing the man. Also no Jews in history are dying over a lie. We have secular historical records of apostles being killed

This werid shit will get him more votes than his serious stuff (red flag laws, etc).

Let's say Jesus was a historical person. What evidence is there that he will come down from the clouds to save humanity right in the knick of time?

lol that was a seperate thing and he was talking how he was the chosen one to take on china. are people this retarded in real life?

>not an atheist
>asks a retarded generic question only an atheist would ask
Nice try, buddy.

Attached: Cs3O-4gVUAAwCkA.jpg (357x464, 19K)

>not understanding what a faith based belief is

You're really not that smart.

Nah I understand that, which is why I said it's a dangerous position to take. It's no different than boomers who are trusting the plan.

What a brilliant reply. You sure showed me.

Attached: 81277d649f7df4a74b1ec81499121c86.jpg (599x540, 167K)

The seventh Trump-et

Well if you're so smart why are you dumb enough to think that you can reason people out of a place they didn't reason themselves into in the first place?

fair enough

>he said

He was quoting someone else.

The Antichrist has came multiple times, but as of yet failed to complete his goal, he has to turn the ENTIRE world against "Israel" he came close with the possession of Hitler, but America and her allies stopped him.

As it was written so shall it be.

How will evangelicals spin this?

Kek, according to the Bible Israel is the belief in Christ, not some piece of real estate. And Israel is the most anti-Christian place there is, along with a bunch of Muslim countries.

Regardless if you are a Christian or not, we all need to redpill all the Christians about Israel and show them why it is wrong to support Israel and zionism.

Some graphs that will help redpill Evangelicals and other Christians on the truth about Israel being anti-Christ. Enjoy:

archive.is/UF27x - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 1"
archive.is/8xnkU - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 2"

Attached: Youtube_video_Israeli_jews_try_to_assault_Christians_for_preaching_in_Israel_link.png (854x800, 526K)

Attached: Youtube_video_Intense_Hostility_spit_upon_10_times_preaching_in_Jerusalem_link.png (862x748, 604K)

Attached: Christ_on_Jews.jpg (853x640, 156K)

No, Yael and Jared are/will be the parents of the antichrist

Attached: Christian_genocide_2003_neocons.png (645x492, 33K)

You have to go back.

Attached: pleb.jpg (222x227, 13K)

Attached: Israel_dessecration_of_Christian_sites.png (786x956, 411K)

Attached: Israel_middle_east_enemies.jpg (759x567, 65K)

Attached: Israel_vandalism_Churches.png (580x727, 499K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21 cocaine is a hell of a drug at DuckDuckGo.png (400x270, 212K)

literally every month people say shit will happen on the 23rd. fuck off 23 larper

hey war, can you materialize an HK G11 and abot 10 magazines worth of the relevant ammunition on the floor next to where I'm sitting so I can go wreck shit

Read the Balfour Declaration then get back to me.

Attached: Israel_vandalism_Churches_2.jpg (600x582, 94K)

Attached: Israeli_Christians_no_longer_welcome_in_Israel_full_article.jpg (800x3518, 668K)

Attached: Israeli_kids_show_mock_Jesus_pic_2.png (569x493, 194K)

Attached: Jesus_is_the_stone.png (373x329, 230K)

no
I am the antichrist

Attached: Jew_arsonist_Israel_church.png (687x711, 446K)

Attached: Jewish_Hate_For_Christians_2.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)

kek he's tweeting about henry ford now

Yes proof

More
Kek, he wuz kang of le jews and shiet, then he gets the issue of Jewish disloyalty into the mainstream consciousness, now he puts HF into the normiesphere consciousness...

I REALLY HOPE HE DOESN'T BRING UP GENERAL PATTON, OH NO NO NO NO NO MR TRUMP, PLS DON'T.

Attached: Jews_against_Christianity_history.png (1265x271, 36K)

Yes. He is an exact match for the Antichrist:

raptureforums.com/end-times/antichrist-prophecy/

The Antichrist will honor a “god of fortresses” and say he is the second coming of God.

What is trump? He’s an architect, a builder. He honors fortresses and thrown money at them to build them.

Antichrist confirmed.

no link? kys.
however even if this is from a real article it is total fake news. writer doesn't even know how to use quotation marks. might as well say he called alll mexicans rapists or said terrorists were good people.
pamper babies and propagandists have nothing to stand on it's really intellectually pathetic.

Attached: wow sage palerunner.jpg (748x855, 143K)

>Muh 4D
Get over it, the guy's just an idiot.

>Jewish infighting
Oh fuck off rabbi

Attached: 1566402291912.jpg (686x386, 35K)

yeah but what kind of person retweets something like that about himself?

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

remember, when the antichrist comes onto the world stage he will pose as a worldly saviour, who will claim to have all the answers to all the world's problems. which means that he will likely be anti-establishment and initiate a conflict between himself and the beast system, when in reality his objective is to take it for himself and prop himself up as the pinnacle of power. eventually seating himself in israel.

trump fits the bill to a degree because he is posing as anti-establishment when he is simply just shifting the power to different groups, but ultimately pushing the same agenda. albeit at a slower pace. like for example with the whole mass immigration thing, he's dropping the dumb democrat plan of completely flooding the US with illegals and instead pushing for more legal immigration, which basically shuts up a good portion of the population at least for a few more years.

remember, satan doesn't manifest as a devil with red horns, he pretends to be everything you've ever wanted and pretends to have the solutions to all your problems. he doesn't dominate you, he seduces and deceives you.

trump could simply be taking on the pedo establishment to lure everyone into a false sense of security, in order to cement his stranglehold on the US and make the people accept him.

imagine if tomorrow the whole pedogate thing blew wide open and the global pedo system was exposed entirely with trump himself spearheading this campaign. basically wiping out anyone and everyone involved in the trafficking. the world would herald him as a saviour. literally. for removing the world from the clutches of evil and saving countless children from such predatory people. everyone would accept him as their leader or saviour, except christians.

ah there's your link. totally fuckin fake.
literally fake. quotes dont mean what a journalist paraphrases someone as having said.
holy shit idiocracy is real.
you know as soon as i heard what he really said i said to myself: godless faggots and jews in the media are going to try to use this to get evangelical voters to take them seriously and stop supporting trump, and here you are.
nobody on this board reads vanity fair not even ironically so im guessing youre the godless jew rat who wrote this or a shareblue shill whose female or faggot boss unironically does read that shitrag, and came up with the brilliant idea to own blormf by just making shit up.
typical woman brain actually (that includes faggots and jews), expecting strangers to turn on people over your lies and gay feelings.