Mountains of wh*Te dogs
>I look at up and the sky
>I can feel my fallen BLACK brothers looking down on me
>I smile
>One day I will join them in the next life
In AFRIKA
>But not today
For the wh*Te dog still lives

Attached: 500_F_100156227_3hMHTjT2rquAzXBHFjFka9xR736vcL4V.jpg (500x350, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V355OG77SQM
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NIGGER

Attached: 1566306263637.jpg (225x225, 20K)

Attached: 54F40539-7DAD-4973-B17A-F3148F081FEF.jpg (446x640, 222K)

Pffft. As if a nigger can hit anything with the 3 shots he would get before his gun jams because he never cleans it. Sage

ohh yes with all the excellent guns you africans produce

you sure about that white boy?

Attached: 03c.png (450x550, 280K)

Keep coping, dude...

Hey user, hed probably hit a few kids playing in the background lol

>looks up casualty numbers for Zulu War once
lmao

he's wearing a $2000 dollar Armani suit...i dont know guns how many and type of gun

You're a nigger

Attached: 1565752074060.jpg (1904x1568, 695K)

Why not just go to Africa now. Nobody is stopping you, as a matter of fact many people are openly encouraging you to. I mean why waste your time being a hated criminal in the US when you can be a hero in Africa among your people?

>Armani
says the white devil

i already live in great Afrika thank you very much

Hail Satan, nigger.

Attached: f56.png (1155x880, 198K)

Cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: images (2).jpg (285x214, 11K)

Wakanda

Attached: D7AC4EFA-109E-486C-A353-413450D8C184.jpg (600x400, 178K)

Remember that we used your ancestors as a currency and the only thing preventing us to do it again today is a bunch of degenerate leftists who'll disappear in the following years, nigger

>Remember that we used your ancestors as a currency and the only thing preventing us to do it again today is a bunch of degenerate leftists who'll disappear in the following years, nigger
yeah when is that coming never white boy your whole race is gonna end

Attached: 175.jpg (607x371, 39K)

>Ooga booga bix nood
Don't you have some cotton to pick, coon?

dont you have any jews to get money from whitey?

What Jews, you stupid nigger? Do you think I live near your gibs-me-dats-chlomo ghetto shithole or something?

i know you whiteys got your money from slavery by the jews whites and jews work together to bring the black man down

Attached: 708.png (501x585, 23K)

Jews rule your country as well with the Chinese

The chinese aren't jewish the only ones running european countries are the jews because you both work together

>Ooga booga wez kept down by whitey and see, wez dindu nuffin, wez da kangz

its been fun talking to you Whiteis but i must get to work on my company in the heart of africa see you later whiteys!

Attached: screenshot-i.kym-cdn.com-2019.08.21-17_17_08.png (1005x1532, 181K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V355OG77SQM

Did you thank the superior White Man for making that gun and ammo?
And that sword?

Ok homo, have fun dying of AIDS.

Mayonaise "people" BTFO. ADOS forever. Wakanda forever.

nah the chinese , the earliest firearm was the fire lance, a black-powder–filled tube attached to the end of a spear and used as a flamethrower (not to be confused with the Byzantine flamethrower); shrapnel was sometimes placed in the barrel so that it would fly out together with the flames.[3][4] The earliest known depiction of a gunpowder weapon is the illustration of a fire-lance on a mid-10th century silk banner from Dunhuang.[5] The De'an Shoucheng Lu, an account of the siege of De'an in 1132 during the Jin–Song Wars, records that Song forces used fire-lances against the Jurchen.[6]

The proportion of saltpeter in the propellant was increased to maximize its explosive power.[4] To better withstand that explosive power, the paper and bamboo of which fire-lance barrels were originally made came to be replaced with metal.[3] And to take full advantage of that power, the shrapnel came to be replaced by projectiles whose size and shape filled the barrel more closely.[4] With this, the three basic features of the gun emerged: a barrel made of metal, high-nitrate gunpowder, and a projectile which totally occludes the muzzle so that the powder charge exerts its full potential in propellant effect.[7]

The earliest depiction of a gun is a sculpture from a cave in Sichuan dating to the 12th century of a Chinese figure carrying a vase-shaped bombard with flames and a cannonball coming out of it.[8][9] The oldest surviving firearm is the Heilongjiang hand cannon dated to 1288, which was discovered at a site in modern-day Acheng District where the History of Yuan records that battles were fought at that time; Li Ting, a military commander of Jurchen descent, led footsoldiers armed with guns in battle to suppress the rebellion of the Christian Mongol Prince Nayan.[10] We africans and chinese are great friends fighting against the White Jewish Alliance

there are no homos in africa only in europe

>Nigger delusions
Stupid 'groid, you're statistically more inclined to faggotry than most European nations combined.

Why does he dress like a "wh*te dog", talk like a "wh*te dog"and use the weapons of the "wh*te dog"?
Grab your dick horn and spear, then click at me "blackdick". Only then will I give you respect.

Attached: horny.jpg (470x704, 126K)

We don't work with jews, the ones working with them are not redpilled yet

looks like someone let the white cuck out to play today

>>I look at up and the sky
>>I can feel my fallen BLACK brothers looking down on me
K Simba

WE ARE READY FOR WAR WHITEY

Attached: 12-warrior-armor-ensembles-history_5.jpg (550x547, 64K)

>Afrika 'KILLS ALL wh*Te dogs'
>Still won't independently develop a basic system of agriculture to keep his people sustained

...Because actually *working* to improve yourselves as individuals and as a society seems to be the functional limit of any group of Africans. ;)

But how's the 'fallism' going? Have you completely abandoned science/intellect yet?

Same pasta, different day. Come up with some new shit on on how you're going to liberate your people from the white dogs or no one will think you're serious, just a larping white boy trying to troll people.

>ILLS ALL wh*Te dogs'
>>Still won't independently develop a basic system of agriculture to keep his people s
Africa is doing quite well with the help of our chinese brothers how are you whiteys and jews doing nowadays?

Judas Maccabees, a Black Israelite from Detroit keeps making these threads.

Pretty sure LARPing nigger boy.

Boring nigger power fantasy

LOL, trading genuine humanitarianism of the West for the leathery yolk of the communists in China.

You're still just a peon to ultimately better people (and you're simply too stupid to recognize your status).

Whiteys is quite mad today

Why do the put gourds on their dick?

>Not even a picture of a nigger

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 00.28.37.png (81x118, 21K)

Good Question why do whiteys wear bearskins?

Attached: images.jpg (185x272, 7K)

are you mad whitey

>Whitey mad

I'm sitting in absolute luxury compared to the average African...I have nothing to be mad about.

Meanwhile, O/U on how many Africans have had their arms chopped off by machetes in the last hour? 20? 50?

Because bears are worthy opponents, unlike you.

Only a nigger or a jude behind a memeflag could do thread this shit.

No, Tyrone, just amused at your S E E T H I N G.

>I'm sitting in absolute luxury compared to the average African...I have nothing to be mad about.
i have a great house in Lagos Nigeria while you are living on a shitty analbanian house

Attached: Africa.jpg (760x427, 210K)

BASED

wanna fight?

Stupid African can't even figure out how to respond to the proper post...

is this literally I have the power of god and anime on my side but black?

Retard whitey thinks he can beat me

>posts nigger fanfic

Citation Needed, monkey.

These fucking threads are so fucking funny

Attached: EB3640FD-2E65-4EE4-93B3-BB5DEFA6E31D.gif (384x216, 2.68M)

can you beat me neandrethal whitey/

Yes, come over and fight me one on one you wretch.

Wow, nice that you got all 6 Englishmen who died in the Zulu War in one photo.

ok lets do it

>The Chinese invented the .30-.30 rifle
OK nigger

see you imbecile I happen to be in africa's timezone and the only explanation for this post is that you're a nightguard, otherwise very shitty larp

We africans have the chinese You Whiteys have the jews

>hey can be grabbed in hand to hand combat
Men all around the world know that grabbing the testicles is a forbidden art. This move would surely damn the user to hell for all eternity. The penis on the other hand is a valid tactic, so the negro protects it. They do not posses the intellect to protec the entire body with steel, leather, or wood, so the greatest negro scientists of the world met and with their amassed intellect, they created this single piece of armor. With its sole purpose to protect the only thing the negro prides in. Not his children, intellect, or achievements in discovery. No, its to protect his dick.

Attached: African Armor.jpg (236x814, 60K)

When in reality....

Attached: Bush war.jpg (1200x451, 98K)

Can you not read English, nigger? The Chinese invented some shitty single-shot musket. The British invented semi-automatic rifles, which they used to kill tremendous numbers of coons like you in the Zulu War.

Meanwhile, the blacks of sentinel island STILL haven’t figured out fire...

>Papuan
>African
Is this American education? God you are retarded.

Everyone in this thread is a brainlet. I hate sharing a board with you retarded 4pleb fuckers.

Nigger nigging as the day goes on,
Niggers nigging along to this song.
Niggers nigged Niggers at the crack of dawn,
Niggers too niggerish to work cause their work ethic is gone.
Nigger nigger nigger, why you gotta be a nigger?
Niggers are Niggers, who would have figured?

Attached: 1563822444134.gif (640x360, 2.87M)

This is some dirt-tier larping.

Based. White demons will FALL en masse on the day of reckoning

THEY IS BE SHOT YO

Fucking niggers, 12 years of a public education system and you can't even write a single sentence above a 3rd grade level properly.

I mean, it's not really your fault personally that you were born a nigger but you could at least recognize how stupid you fucking sound when you can't even pronounce a simple 3 letter word like "ask" correctly.

Attached: aesthetic.jpg (726x1024, 266K)

Are you telling me that is not a nigger? Get the fuck outta here nigger. I can smell you from here behind that flag. If it looks like nigger, talks like a nigger and wears a dick cone like a nigger, well hell, it must be a damn nigger. Now git boy!
>pic related more niggers

Attached: negro sow.jpg (1000x613, 113K)

uhm...

Attached: kfcisclosed.jpg (470x541, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ&t=5s

Did you remember to turn the dial on your scope to max? It makes the bullets shoot faster

>Bone stock M4
>No sling
>Stock iron sights that were never zeroed
>Zero range time
>Going to kill evil wypipo
>Only bring one mag to gunfight
>Wakanda Kangz n sheeit
>Runs out of ammo in 30 seconds
>DeadKang.jpg

Sounds about right.

He’s a based nigger actually

Attached: F5E459BE-6E23-4D71-A658-7050A6B10298.jpg (768x762, 224K)

Well now, I like Your fairy tail....I assume your not talking about killing packs of dogs....is it a bum rush if homeless rapists on the west coast? It would have to be since there is no shooting back, and a sword? It broke so I’m guessing you got it at a gas station in the hood from some sand nigger....and considering you ran out of ammo I’m gonna guess you are actually black. The black mans whole existence is that of reflex and hind sight, no planning ahead.

Your people have been conquered and enslaved by every group they ever encountered. Cope more.