Is this the end, bros?

Is this the end, bros?

Attached: B93894EE-337E-4D19-9934-202C59347A7D.jpg (1159x1596, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-49415973
theguardian.com/environment/2019/mar/27/us-china-onions-tariff-war-could-destroy-13-million-hectares-of-amazon-rainforest
phys.org/news/2018-07-self-healing-seed-pods.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t8DQPAXH4Tg
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.24horasne.ws/noticia/com-escuridao-atipica-dia-vira-noite-em-sao-paulo.html
youtu.be/oXUMPSjwpFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AOC said 12 years left.

who started the fire?

no

>forests burn
like nature shedding it's skin every once in a while

That means the soil will be even richer

We didn't start the fire

Hopefully. Fuck Brazil.

Based retard

Based Amertirard

Some weed in water produces more oxygen than this forest.
Temperature wise(cooling effects of forests) we are fucked but it also proves we never gived enough shit to begin with.

If any nation(big nations) or group of nations wants to fix this shit they have to do this agressively without bullshit corruption or prolonged voting on said issue but lets be honest this won't happen, we will boil alive because of our ignorance as species...

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-49415973

>Meanwhile, US space agency Nasa said that overall fire activity in the Amazon basin was slightly below average this year.

Not for long

>who started the fire?
China has been paying farmers to slash 'n burn so they can grow basedbeans so Chinese can feed their hogs.
>That means the soil will be even richer
Only for one year. Rainforest soil is really poor, and with the growth burned, there is really no nutrient base to draw on for a prolonged time.
>Is this the end, bros?
Rainforests cause global warming. Turning them into desert will lower global temps.

Can we dismantle the fossil fuel industry somehow please bros I don't want to die

>China has been paying farmers to slash 'n burn so they can grow basedbeans so Chinese can feed their hogs.
Source?

>Rainforests cause global warming. Turning them into desert will lower global temps.
Lmao I’m pretty sure this is false

Bernie/Yang 2020

Fire is how forests stay healthy.

Not rainforests

They’re soil is shite

You need to turn off your vpn or whatever, Phillippe.

It's just a little forest fire, bros. Australia's has a mountain that's been burning for the last 6,000 years - and you don't hear them crying about it.

Attached: burning-mountain-nr-03.jpg (767x450, 122K)

Rain forests aren't supposed to burn like California, you room temperature IQ mongoloid.

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Forest fires are a natural occurence!

name of the burning mountain?

>>China has been paying farmers to slash 'n burn so they can grow basedbeans so Chinese can feed their hogs.
>Source?
First link that I came across: theguardian.com/environment/2019/mar/27/us-china-onions-tariff-war-could-destroy-13-million-hectares-of-amazon-rainforest
>>Rainforests cause global warming. Turning them into desert will lower global temps.
Lmao I’m pretty sure this is false
Forrests evaporate lots more water into the air than plains. To create a rainforrest, water has to be made airborn from trees, form clouds, the clouds move inland and rain, creating a cascade of forest and rain... Hence "rain forest". Eliminating the trees in the naturally wet areas eliminates the clouds, and the rest of the forest. This is why the Amazon has been in drought for decades. The edge trees, which were more accessable, have been harvested or slash 'n burned for cropland.
How does this affect global warming? See pic related. Water vapor is the most abundant GH gas, and since it is much more powerful than CO2, it leads GW. Deserts reflect sunlight back to space. Forest absorbs that energy. Most of earth's oxygen comes from the oceans, which are fertilized by desert dust.

Attached: 1562728270461.jpg (813x560, 119K)

goddam all the roasties sharing this on insta rn.

This is one of the smallest wildfires this year and you're crying about like it's the second coming of Christ. Almost every continent is or was on fire this year you ignorant cunt. Three week fire is nothing on a big scale

>projecting low iq onto others
Seed pods don't open unless temperatures are high.
Nigger.
>phys.org/news/2018-07-self-healing-seed-pods.html
Doesn't matter if it's some bantu nigger seeds or almighty pine cones. They require fire.
The absolute fucking state of this board.

Attention room temperature retard:

The study you linked applies to one specific plant in Australia. You'd know that if you spent more than 4 seconds on google.

Allow me to repeat: Rain forests aren't supposed to burn like California, you room temperature IQ mongoloid.

RAINforests aren’t supposed to burn, based retard.

Same as permafrost you ignorant fat fuck

>12 years

that long?

Attached: 1538157599355.jpg (841x898, 188K)

>Source?
That's not exactly a hidden gem of information.
China is a garbage country is a doing more to rape the earth than anyone else ever has.

>basedbeans

Attached: kekdog.jpg (230x219, 7K)

By the way amazon is burning every year. Mostly man made and never on such a big scale but still

I thought agenda 21 was supposed to lower the population they better hurry up

>>basedbeans
Evidently, the common name of plants of the species Glycine Max are filtered and replaced on this board.

>amazon is burning every year
two seasons: rain season, dry season

It was always burning

Wait until 2030. People will start dropping like flies.

>the most cyberpunk city in the world according to cyberpunk creator
>day literally turns into night
Based

youtube.com/watch?v=t8DQPAXH4Tg

Attached: cyberpepe.jpg (528x732, 89K)

This was São Paulo at 2 PM. Our president act like a boomer.

Attached: São-Paulo-escuro-960x588.jpg (960x588, 50K)

>Being rich
>In South America
Pick one

Stupid global warming nigger

We will (fire)fight in the shade.

Burn the underbrush
Trees grow faster

Spotted the bootlicking boomer faggot

Look at Bolsanero policies, he removed fines for farmers that burn down trees around Amazonas areas when its outside of deforessation season

>Burn the underbrush
>Trees grow faster
In a mature forest, there is no underbrush. This may sound weird, but there are few places on earth that still have old-growth forest. It's a common mistake. In a rainforest, there is no substantial nutrient at the base of the trees, as most of the life is in the canopy. So, there is little to no light, nor nutrient at ground level. Because of this aspect, it's generally considered to be unhealthy for a rainforest to burn down. If it's just desert pine scrub garbage, like in CA and GA, then it's so normal to have fire that the pines have adapted to take advantage of it. Rainforest is not fire-hearty by default.

OH NO SP WILL BE KILLED, HOW DO WE ACCELERATE THIS PLEASE

>>Being rich
>>In South America
>Pick one

Bariloche

Attached: Refugee.jpg (590x525, 49K)

that's not smoke

Yeah, but... If they'd called it a "thunderstorm", it would be harder to convince people that the place was on fahr.

BASTE

Bull fucking shit that smoke reached sao Palo. Fucking drunk monkeys burning tires in the favelas.

Yes.

Why not bro, I voted for trump so we can die together, no homo

>Is this the end, bros?
it's the beginning of the end
>FOR DRUMF!

>only São Paulo saw the smoke
Pic related lmao

Attached: 032F5E2F-AB4D-45BE-875E-28133B694260.png (720x720, 311K)

kek

based, fuck paulistas, all nordestinos who migrated there anyway

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.24horasne.ws/noticia/com-escuridao-atipica-dia-vira-noite-em-sao-paulo.html

Fuck yall.

I have bond fires just for spite and think about how I’m doing my part to flood and starve the 3rd world

Day and night
I walk alone
Can't get to sleep at night

Four horsemen

BASED

He Squish
youtu.be/oXUMPSjwpFI

Shitskins are setting the fires you moron.