Subhumans

They ruin everything dont they?

Attached: icecream_nigger.jpg (722x481, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5619662/blue-bell-ice-cream-licking-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buying products without plastic seals on them
wew

Negros are why we can't have nice things. The whole "supermarket" idea is based on the concept of people not being filthy assholes like picture subject

>shopping in a store blacks are seen in
FTFY

>literally I dindu nuthin

>black person did disgusting thing, more at 11

I think you guys are looking at this the wrong way.
Nog is based.
Nobody should be eating that ice cream at all.

There's this thing called "faith". It's the reason why grocers put fruit on display in front of stores, and bottles aren't randomly opened, and packs aren't ripped up.
Upstanding gentlemen would respect products as "not their's" and not tamper with it.
But apparently, some dumbfucks decided to broadcast their blatant destruction of this unspoken trust and now people are in a frenzy.
People like you just took it for granted, so you fail to understand the real problem these assholes are causing.

He is a beaner. And he bought it right after, you fucking morons. Too goddamned lazy to vet anything. You instantly react and post. Dumbest generation yet.

>Negros are why we can't have nice things.

Well, I'm black and I actually have to agree with you. I became tired off interacting and dealing with blacks. I'm literally planning to live alone in in a very rural area and if I never saw another black person ever again, I'd be content.

Needing to put plastic seals on everything because niggers and wanba be niggers can't follow societal norms for behavior.

Imagine living in the united statss of niggers, spicks, and commies that hate whites and the strong men that built and continue to bankroll the nation. LOL the american revolution was fought over a lot less, so what the fuck is your excuse now? like licking banker jew dick?

Look at the nappy hair, it's a nog
The beaners don't do this garbage tier shit

that's french and negro genes

Don't put fire on an anime studio ricecel calm down

There's something special about how they continue to record and publish their own crimes for us

report this nigger, its a serious felony.

They lick cow ass in the motherland, they lick icecream here.

Attached: nigra.jpg (227x178, 12K)

Attached: shitto.jpg (666x1967, 181K)

Yes

Attached: big think.jpg (960x541, 49K)

The ice cream in walmart is cancer.

It's true. The American public are for the most part apathetic and unpatriotic. We are used to not having nice things because it all needs to be prepared for the black experience. The destroy and steal and on and on, so, decent white people have to live as if they are niggers. Handing money under bullet proof glass, find a manager to unlock merchandise, cops always in a shiity mood, etc etc etc etc .shit like this. White man's burden was the attempt to civilise these people, a grand gift indeed, but no, the great majority of them cannot see past their most recent impulse.

Whites have never fucking licked ice cream for clout. They've stolen food to feed themselves, they've even filmed prank videos of smash milk jugs, but they have never licked ice cream and put it back on the self. Only mutts and niggers do this. Why? God knows. They are fucking stupid obviously.

Every single person who filmed themselves doing this is non-white.

this.

Guess the tide pods weren't enough to stop them.. cut for beiber anyone?

MOVE *CLAP* AWAY *CLAP* FROM *CLAP* NIGGER *CLAP* INFESTED *CLAP* AREAS

Blue Bell Creameries got a PR problem or they think this is free viral marketing- they too woke to do anything? Total violation of NAP.

So what kind of challenge is this? Lick as many icecream tubs as possible without getting a felony?

>It's true. The American public are for the most part apathetic and unpatriotic.
This. Maybe we deserve to lose.

I think nigras are evolving. This seems like a way of marking territory.

This seems to be a thing. I'm not buying any more ice cream until the dairies start putting safety seals on the lids.

This is why segregation happens I do not want to hear one word when we do it again. This picture should be all the justification that is needed.

That's why i always pick the back article.

kek.

nice argument, MS-13 spick. hows feel living in corrupt drug infested shithole? hahaha
niggers are incapable of organized or civilized behavior, except for small pockets in central/south africa thousands of years ago. why would change now? biology incapable. So why do Americans welcome this? either force them to conform, reenslave, kill or expel them. but instead you pay them to fester and idoloze them.
why segregate? you still will be paying for them and your WHITE culture will still idolize them. jews controlling your media is the only reason these crimes are getting copycats.

There's an air seal in place and you can tell if one of these has been open or not by how easy the lid comes off.

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!

wow so in the richest nation on earth, your corporations cannot spend a penny on safeguarding you from the nigger? and you will still buy their product! air gap hahaha haha

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!!

How would that change anything? Nignogs might be retarded, but they know how to remove plastic. The reason they go after bluebell is because it is the most expensive ice cream at the store, not because it doesn't have a needless plastic seal.

This

I’m moving to a more rural part of Texas as soon as I can. Negroes ruin everything and if it isn’t bad enough that we’ve had a literal invasion since Katrina hit, Californians are migrating here and bringing their degenerate lifestyles and habits with them. I’ve lived in mansfield for a little over 10 years now and have watched this place grow from majority white to majority black. It really would be a fascinating study to see how much damage these apes can do if I didn’t have to fucking live among them. My nieces class is literally 75% niglets. When the schools first opened it was maybe 20% black.

Yes, they do. Genocide is the only solution.

this

Super aggravating we cant have a discussion about humans being different species evolving from different species
Funny how scientists will believe and classify that there were numerous species of human in the early ages of man but somehow now its all one and to suggest otherwise is racist and stupid behavior
you look at this thing and tell me blacks didnt evolve from a species like the homo naledi

Attached: DF1A4719-B9D2-4CD9-BBE2-EA3977244F84.jpg (231x219, 13K)

>report this nigger, its a serious felony.
The guy did it as a joke. He actually bought the ice cream that he licked. However, the store was not paid for the rest of the ice cream that they threw away because they were concerned that it was also contaminated.

So this nigra dindu nuffin'?

How come those things don't have a seal?

Why does this have to be about race? Just give this guy a death sentence as fair punishment for what he did to help discourage other memesters and dole out the same to anyone else doing it. Problem solved.

Good grief- take your spaz meds, Hans.

Why is it always Blue Bell?

expensive

>He actually bought the ice cream that he licked.
No proof of that, and that's what you (yes, YOU) have said about every one of these incidents.

In ancient Rome tampering with food or the water supply carried the death penalty.

>So this nigra dindu nuffin'?
I believe that what he did was still a crime. I'm sure than in his own mind he will think that any charges made against him were due to racism.

>How come those things don't have a seal?
Good question. I think they have a flimsy piece of plastic to protect them, but nothing more.

There hasn't been a need up to this point. Makes you wonder what's happened recently that warrants the need.

It's perfectly reasonable. Imagine eating something some freak licked and left behind so you can catch whatever nonsense diseases they have. We live in a global culture which encourages and celebrates mediocrity: let's change that and eliminate the damage and the cause.

the Saudis have it right- they'd chop this nigra's tongue off as punishment.

I hope he dies soon.

It's air tight packaging so there's no point, or there shouldn't be if niggers behaved.

The ancient romans didn't bother with "jail" either. You either payed a fine, suffered some lashes, or death. To be honest it sounds more humane then sitting in the concrete hell on earth our enlightened liberal leaders have created.

Attached: 1565999897154.jpg (1440x1165, 149K)

>Funny how scientists will believe and classify that there were numerous species of human in the early ages of man but somehow now its all one and to suggest otherwise is racist and stupid behavior
I bet you could absolutely fluster a scientist, at a convention by asking when the last branch happened, and how the same classification procedure doesn't apply now

He's not the only fucker who did this
We know not all of them paid for the ones they licked

Libertarians think this should be allowed.

daily reminder that basketball americans are sub-human, everyone knows this. The fact we have to pretend like they are human, because of kikes, is just tedious.

Attached: africans eating from carcass-ns.webm (352x640, 2.93M)

Exterminate the nigger race.

They do.

>I think they have a flimsy piece of plastic to protect them
That should be enough. You break it off and only then can you open it. That's most modern plastic cups like that. Often there's still a plastic seal covering it inside too though (to keep it fresh too).

That thing is pure african nigra (maybe massa mix)

Afaik they're one of the brands that doesn't have a seal or safety measure to show the consumer that it's been opened previously.

i dont eat ice cream without tamper proof packaging, because i respect myself.

Convince me that america wouldnt be a better place if all the spics went back to south america and mexico

You cant cuz its fucking true
Same with arabs

Tampering with food is essentially an act of terrorism and I agree: no expensive concrete bunkers because if you're stupid enough to do it in the first place you're too stupid to learn anything. Just confiscate all their property as repayment and give them the sword. I bet it'll stop being funny very quickly.

Mfw basketball was invented by a white man

I bought some Talenti from Smith's (Kroger) recently and now I'm scared to eat it. They were on the top shelf and are very hard to unscrew initially but they don't have a plastic seal so idk.

Attached: 403112F6-C660-473C-B46C-C4B5E5A1D2F0.jpg (1024x535, 70K)

So the question, is this or is this not BioTerrorism.
I say it is, and as such if not stopped, can be meet with lethal force. I also suggest that since it is bioterrorism, or at the least aggravated attempted murder, it's a violent felony, and holding someone at gunpoint becomes legitimate.

fucking aids and ebolo

talenti is overpriced garbage

Hepatitis, Syph, Herpes, on and on.
I'm quite serious, if you know people doing this, kick their ass.

if your that scared then simply scrape the top layer off

dont forget mutts like you

>sloped forehead
>lack of frontal lobe
animals, basically.

Attached: f1c2dc9ab5ee6e36843d9a54d9d26ce1.jpg (600x317, 34K)

fuck no its not you uncultured swine

>clout
Zoomer detected

Hes pretty cute, I would still buy that ice cream.

they want us to think these things are just like us. They give them iphones and give them white man's clothes, and they try to make them look human.

Attached: niggers cannibalism-ns.webm (400x400, 2.9M)

just about every white girl i know would kill to buy that carton.

>dindunuffin
>but there's photo and video proof that you did it!
>DINDU NUFFIN!!

Why not mention the goblin that did the same thing in texas?
>time.com/5619662/blue-bell-ice-cream-licking-video/

Attached: 070219-ice-cream-1280x720_22055997_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Do you have the video of them eating grass?

Subsection (b) of 18 U.S.C. § 1365 makes it an offense to taint a consumer product which affects interstate or foreign commerce, or to render materially false or misleading the labeling of, or the container for, such a product, with intent to cause serious injury to the business of any person (i.e, cause commercial harm to a business). The term "taints" is not defined in the Act but is meant to be broader than "tampers." S.Rep. No. 69 on S. 216, 98th Congress, 1st Sess., at 7 defines "to taint" as meaning "to modify with a trace of something offensive or deleterious, or infect, contaminate, or corrupt. Such an contaminating' result would be the addition of an unsightly or nauseating substance, as well as a dangerous substance."

Not only fake, but also super gay.

haha you are a true ice cream plebian i see

enjoy your gaylatto

>thinking the aids won't penetrate until the bottom

We could learn a lot from the Romans.

Attached: download (10).jpg (2560x1536, 334K)

I've already been telling my neighbours about this new fad especially the old ladies in my building who don't know internets. Basically telling them not to buy margarine, yogurt, ice cream, etc that doesn't come with a plastic seal inside the container and to double check everything they're buying is intact - including things like milk and juice because you know 100% there's gonna be some retards out there spitting into containers. It's common practice/sense but doesn't hurt to spread the word about how low the bar had gotten on this shit-covered planet.

dont she look happy? Look at dat smile