Tik Tock.....Incel Shooters

>>some Glownigger finally entered/search/keyword/Incel/prism/Elliot Rodgers/prism/comm function correlate.

And there were no more shootings, just like that.

At least 27 people have been arrested over threats to commit mass attacks since the El Paso and Dayton shootings

Attached: 1566425526229.jpg (1440x1573, 608K)

>cnn

This is a CNN report about shit that happened....unlike Hillary....

I mean, is that abnormally high or what?

wait, wut? is the FBI taking out their MKultra agents? They must have some in reserve. I can't imagine them giving up so easily.

>CNN
lol nigga u gay

Attached: 598df6e3b670a54c3f27dabce1711ed49dcf643b0b4645b1a4c63f58cd12ae82.png (774x1276, 159K)

Kind of makes you wonder why they weren't doing this before.

imagine thinking cnn is ever telling truth.

How much overtime is the FBI paying lately?

Dat air soft magazine doh

Good. Im sick of hearing you faggots talk about how badass you are. Actions speak louder than words. All this will do is weed out attention whores. The real sleeper cells don't run their mouths. Im willing to bet half of the people they caught were actually leftists pretending to be unhinged right wingers. Lol.

it all seems to be people on facebook, no? well why isn't (((facebook))) getting shut down?

And none of them were these people

Attached: 1566322508090.png (2800x1964, 2.71M)

wow what a fucking joke on the LE to have taken that

>And there were no more shootings, just like that.

Seems like an open incitement to me, off to prison with you OP

And you sound like a pedophile faggot, who should be hung by the neck from a lamp post, since we're on the subject of pre-crime.

Attached: pedo nigger btfo.jpg (634x612, 47K)

you can take guns but you can never take our BRAPS

Attached: 13100938_1750338051856455_7975375170654582975_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

a screenshot of your post is already on it's way to FBI tip box

Naa
I saw four To five of um before I stopped.
>>Abortion clinic Incel
-4 school incels
-4 mosque incels ...

Etc. Those dudes are fierce, and from 2015....

There people are retarded. Pic related is George Michael when he was young. Ugly as sin but became a hundred millionaire and pussy magnet because he became good at something. I know it’s unrealistic to think of these guys applied themselves they’d end up like him but even 1/164th a fraction of his success would make your life Innumerably better, you don’t even need a college degree to become a programmer you literally just need certifications in python and java and you’ll eventually find a decent job and can go for your degree after.

Instead they care what other incels think so they brag about how they’re going to spend the next 70 years staring at a wall stewing over how mad they were that nobody wanted to fuck them when they were 25

Attached: 90056648-26AE-4403-A093-2BDDB49F6A43.jpg (393x500, 51K)

Leftists are more prone to broadcasting their crimes over the internet. White people are smarter than that.

I'm just happy I've gotten people to kill others without lifting a finger irl.

Good thing I have my independent thought license up to date. Oh wait, that's right, I don't live on a dingy island caliphate, and I don't need one. GG no RE.

Attached: Love, anon.png (569x305, 103K)

>Making threats
>Not just fucking doing it
Found the mistake

Attached: 1533694584022.png (684x1110, 408K)

Attached: you can't x if you y.jpg (635x459, 39K)

Attached: 1563992285304.png (458x364, 99K)

Attached: 1551415632977.jpg (700x193, 12K)

Imagine thinking all incels are right wing. I’d imagine more are left wing.

Attached: 1557962625100.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

So.... You think the shootings should be prevented AFTER they happen?

That's a god damn m16a1 if that thing is full auto what a fucking waste the retard should just kill himself

>Source: dude trust me
That's a real retarded way to spell "The Bill of Rights", not that I'd expect an MI6 crumpet nigger to understand how that works.

Attached: Ben is sick of your shit.png (337x367, 187K)

No he’s criticizing the strategies of the so-called future mass shooters.

Attached: 1533059558553.png (684x1232, 376K)

chink

Bongbot status: Broken.

Attached: boston tea party.jpg (624x352, 85K)

Hes criticizing their execution. Its like movie villains.

>Tell the hero exactly what your plan is
>Hero manages to thwart him
>Didn't just go ahead with the plan but decided to tell people about it first

not buying it. you're just an anti-redflag law shill. there would be no legal standing for these arrests without laws similar to the redflag law.

>>Can't stop the determined, by God.

All three are airsoft mags, kek
You can see the wheel on the other one

That's George Harrison retard

I hope Jow Forums realizes shitposters are getting v&.

lmao

>I've gotten people to kill others
Saying ‘do it faggot’ or anything else on an anime board had zero impact on an already ill person. You’ll die having accomplished nothing with no legacy and the world will forget your name quicker than the time it took you spiral into an eternity of anguish not unlike the kind you probably feel now, with the sole difference being you now hate yourself even more for not doing something to fix it

Attached: 5AE8E0F8-3BF7-4E93-98D7-E018B3CC418A.jpg (540x526, 27K)

Attached: meme flags get the bullet.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

at least 20 of those were niggers who insulted each other on facebook

I know where you live.

:c o-oh well

I've made a rule. If someone uses "incel" unironicly" then their opinion is not worth listening to. Do the same anons and it will save you some time

Attached: 1508459962180.png (890x858, 565K)

kek, real mags are cheaper than those too!
What a joke.

>Trump cleaning up the false flaggers
nice Trump

Attached: 1536813988153.jpg (620x390, 216K)

10 bucks says it was the people responsible for those "attacks"

Attached: 1565404593921.png (1907x923, 103K)

where can i get that bayonet?

Yeah. Because in certain areas you can kick a door and roam the house to find this kind of “Arsenal”. Glowniggers groom for a reason. Non-violent false flags will be the new psyop norm. Kinda makes me glad I had a boating accident in any circumstance

Lol, serious shooters don't make threats beforehand. They all announce it last minute.

I bet if I was a pro communist and stated that I wanted to go and murder conservatives and shoot up right wing rallies and lynch anybody that wears a red hat and mass kill shooting spree all white people at low-iq country festival and i wouldn't get red flagged or censored online.

I use to be a liberal untill i got harassed IRL and pushed to the center and the right for my other opinions and views.

This shit is a one way street, and libtards are unironically gonna make left wing death squads before right wing death squads start popping up

The only people that are to blame for "right wing radicalization" are the left, because they are desperate, and schizophrenic to shut down any dialog of any right views, even the most centralist or conservi-boomer of topics. They refuse to discuss in open dialog because now in 2019 and for the future being a conservative means your a fragile young mind on the gateway drug to being a white nationalist when in reality its retarded leftists censoring all dialog and freespeech online, because they know their retarded logic is being challenged and they can't make sensible arguments in return. Censorship forces people to get radicalized. They like to say "We've been meeting conservatives halfway" for the past 40 or so years, but all political laws and policies were always in liberals favor, such as gun control and many other topics. Now they are in a position of power, and they fear the pendulum swinging so hard to the right its going to stick to the wall for about 50-100 years, or collapse, either or.

Its just how things go.

Attached: A-generation-of-revenge.gif (480x270, 2.25M)

Can we get an updated one?

I sincerely believe that the Alphabet agencies have begun compiling statistical data on Incels, and keyword searched it through prism....so, as long as the Commies never used those words, did not idolize the typical incel heroes, yeah, they could get away with it.

These court cases are going to be interesting. One of these guys just posted a meme without any specific threats to anyone. All of the guns in his house were his father's and they were temporarily (I hope) confiscated. If this stands, we are doomed.

Get away with what? Leftists and glowniggers haven't been getting away with shit since Trump. They dont even have an endgame, they're too fractured. Whites are becoming fiercely protective of each other, at least the sane ones are. Ever seen that old animated movie fantasia? Where Mickey mouse breaks a broom in half, and each half re-animates? Thats what they're doing to whites. They're going to GIVE us white nationalism, breaking themselves in the process.

>MKultra
It's not the CIA. It's an alt-right group.

The MAN in your ID was a mistake

What did I say that offended you, friend?

get some?

how does it work as a sensitizer for those bulk ammonium nitrate explosives like munitions were in WW2?

I think it was some sort of pasta too. The retarded news article mentioned an 'M-15 rifle' lol.

"We are doomed"

>This shit is a one way street, and libtards are unironically gonna make left wing death squads before right wing death squads start popping up

A Le Pen fan had a far right murder chimpout in your country a few years ago. The Americans have had several far right murder chimpouts in the last few years. How exactly are the leftist death squads going to show up FIRST? Time travel?

>squads
>squads
>squads
You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means

Attached: do u even squad.jpg (1200x800, 76K)