DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ErhaWVG0o1I

Attached: C3AA2699-428D-4CBD-A632-B0FA088BC571.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell
youtu.be/ny2azUt5d3Y
youtu.be/6fNxq0MrIAE?t=14
youtu.be/LWyTZZdi4Kg
youtu.be/pM_e7DIkrxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Simpsons really did die after season 6

So woke

Attached: apu.0.jpg (1200x800, 52K)

Simpsons and Star Wars re basically modern American religions.

Did they remove Apu yet?

They're even uglier in cartoon form

Attached: 1526434095654.jpg (435x419, 21K)

The 2000s decade weren’t bad imo, but post 2010 is extreme shit though

all the singing is pitchey and off-key, the animation is lackluster at best, and there is nothing comedic about regurgitating things being done in the political sphere verbatim

this is extremely low-effort and sad

>right wing conservatives are really the counter culture...

Man, remember when the Simpsons was a nice show? The times change and now we have politics.

Attached: 1566252914822.gif (379x387, 71K)

Wtf I love subhuman antiamerican trash nao!!!

People don't watch this shit anymore. It's like the other junk on TV they prop up because its legacy media.
>SNL
>simpsons
>late night
>cnn

No one watches. Google and online rags pretend people do. They honestly don't need viewers anymore to make a profit.

All of the seething Magatards in the comments

Attached: 1549863442798.jpg (535x462, 63K)

>Han Solo died for your sins

not very accurate
AOC needs to be about 10x more goblin and about 25x more gargoyle

They've really fallen off, happened sometime after s11ep5.

Would you please go accelerate yourself already.

This elicited no emotion from me besides pity.

Damn I’m pretty fucking lefty but this is pathetic. I wish they wouldn’t do this shit to TV.

derp

Like seeing your child being molested by homosexuals.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: predictive_programming .jpg (2208x1242, 750K)

meanwhile, a rodeo clown was fired for wearing an obama mask

>Dickshit liberal writers think The Simpsons still has a single fucking ounce of cultural influence in the year 2019
>They blatantly and shamelessly try to exploit the goodwill that different writers built for the show decades ago to tell their dwindling audience what to think and believe
This is nothing but pathetic

leftists and npcs are not human

>we’re more American than your wife
Wow, cool it with the anti-immigrant sentiment Simpsons. Someone should complain.

Attached: Revenge_Of_The_Nerds_1984_Clip_14_The_Greek_Counsel (1).gif (480x270, 2.31M)

We need to raise the awareness of Groening’s penchant for underaged girls and his multiple trips on the Lolita Express. Maybe it will finally kill this show once and for all. The comment section gives me hope

Attached: 4D22125E-83A2-40D3-9DB6-5EDA12FC09B7.png (538x505, 409K)

>kill this show once and for all
God willing user, God willing

S11E5 actually

they made ilhan omar white wtf hahaha

Attached: ocasio cortez ilhan omar et.jpg (1012x1024, 93K)

You have to go back.

Attached: pleb.jpg (222x227, 13K)

>those comments
When did normies get so woke?

I do laugh every single time at the "Oh no! It's the Democratic candidates!" line because it's absolutely something nobody has ever said.

MATT GROENING FLEW IN THE LOLITA EXPRESS WITH EPSTEIN

ALSO THEY ARE THE FACES OF THE DNC LMAO

Does Groening even really do anything with it anymore?

I'm sure it's the last thing at least a few 12 year olds have yelled.

Attached: 3441d.png (172x54, 1K)

Did they bother looking at those women's approval rating before doing that?

Don't forget Marvel.

Sometimes, I wonder what they think will be accomplished with all this. It didn't work with any president in history, and it ain't gonna work now.

Who are they anyway?

What's the deal with everyone saying this particular episode? I looked it up and it's that tobacco/tomato farm episode. The series was already shit after season 5.

Formley Orangeface
Shelbyville bots

Attached: MAGE.jpg (1920x1080, 529K)

[spoiler]It's Sneed[/spoiler]
Most people agree that Simpson's died the moment the "Lisa Episodes" started happening, but people love to [spoiler]sneed[/spoiler] so much give that season a pass.

I forgot I was posting on a red board, formerly blue board.

Fired?
That nigga was put on a watch list, had his life threatened and banned nationwide from working in a rodeo anymore.

Damn, Simpson's got pozzed hard.

lmao at how they look. they knew that if they drew them accurately it would be racist

Simpsons effectively ended with the Behind the Music episode.

Everything after that is just to keep milking it to death.

I dont listen to women much less niggers. I'll assume trump acted correctly.

>The Simpson family looks the same as they did in the 90s
>celebrities use to look like them in the 90s when on the show
>now celebrities look closer to their real selves while the Simpson Family looks the same.

I'd argue that season 6 is when it began it's liberal slant. Season 5 was a masterpiece, but the earlier seasons were anti degenerate and had lots of episodes about religion and churchgoing.

Just gonna leave this here and add that both this is an old chart and that I haven't heard anyone talk about the simpsons in over 10 years.

Attached: simpsons redpill.jpg (960x684, 60K)

Season 4, to me, is the peak of The Simpsons. It's funny how quickly there is a decline from season 4 to season 7.

It's not major, but rewatching it, it becomes less funny quick. By season 10 it was basically running on fumes.

Marvel, Disney and Star Wars the unholy trinity of modern day americans.

Well, George Lucas was really into Joseph Campbell's work. Campbell studied mythology and region

>Campbell's most well-known work is his book The Hero with a Thousand Faces (1949), in which he discusses his theory of the journey of the archetypal hero shared by world mythologies, termed the monomyth.

Lucas based the characters in Star Wars on the archetypal hero shared by world mythologies that Campbell had written about. In that way, you could say that Star Wars actually mirrors the heroes journey and archetypes that are found different mythologies and religions throughout history. So, it does actually have a mythological aspect that resonates with what Campbell would call the collective conscious - a theory which I believe he got from Carl Jung.

>Since the publication of The Hero with a Thousand Faces, Campbell's theory has been applied by a wide variety of modern writers and artists. His philosophy has been summarized by his own often repeated phrase: "Follow your bliss."[6] He gained recognition in Hollywood when George Lucas credited Campbell's work as influencing his Star Wars saga.[7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell

>region
religion

season 10 still had a few watchable episodes. thats pretty much my stopping point tho

Do people even watch sunday night broadcast television?

he's been gone for a while.

According to the ratings, yes. People, shockingly, still watch The Simpsons by a decent amount.

I have no idea why.

SNEEEEEED

Notice that Trump used to look like pic-related on the Simpsons, but now that he's public enemy number one they have to make him look more ridiculous with tiny hand memes, fatter, weird eyes to convey ORANGE MAN BAD, and such.

Attached: trumpsimpsons.jpg (768x433, 82K)

So sad. This is what they took from us
youtu.be/ny2azUt5d3Y

Just to double-check, didn't Trump create "the Squad" by naming them all in unison? Is it really smart for his opponents to play into his naming this way?

By the way this shit is so unentertaining I can't fucking make it through the whole video and it's only 1 minute 30 seconds.

ITS OVER SCRUMPFT WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT NOW

yeah its pretty bad

Attached: stop oppressing us with your existence!.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Biden will be the nominee and he will beat Drumf

what I noticed is that he has white eyelids, first proper white character I suppose, non other that white supremacist Donald Drumpf.

Btw, my new Simpson's fav character is AOC

Attached: 1554913349859.png (526x533, 353K)

As far as I know Trump just vaguely referred to some congresswomen (not by name) then MSM went retarded and assumed he MUST be talking about these 4 specific congresswomen of color. Then they invented "the Squad" name and started pushing it very unnaturally.

I never heard of them referred to as "the Squad" until MSM randomly all decided to push it as a thing.

If MSM wasn't biased as all fuck they would be mocking AOC as an idiot the same way they did Sarah Palin.

That's just fucking sad

Attached: 1523187811389.png (282x266, 97K)

Before
>We're democrats! We're stupid!
>We're republicans! We're evil!
>Lisa feels strongly about something and obnoxiously tries to push it on everyone
Now
>We're democrats! We're AWESOME!
>We're republicans! We're evil and stupid!
>Lisa feels strongly about something and is portrayed as in the right about everything she does

Nigger he’s the one writing this shit, that’s why it’s so awful

I say 7

Holy shit

Attached: C2424651-044A-4159-B92C-6D091EAFC66C.jpg (1024x630, 44K)

Matt Groening buddies with Epstein don't forget.

youtu.be/6fNxq0MrIAE?t=14
youtu.be/LWyTZZdi4Kg
youtu.be/pM_e7DIkrxI

Is this the last cartoon that didn't care about being politically correct and pushing a leftist agenda?

>a bunch of racist far left shitskins who hate white men
>promotes by the Simpsons

>liberal retards can’t name a single nigger country they’d want to live in but are too retarded to realise that niggers are the problem

t. Seething liberal cuck who cries at Jow Forums

Simpsons did it first.
Fuck them.

Attached: 2ndAmendmentGunny.png (500x400, 208K)

Get a job Hippie.

Pure fucking cringe. Love the like/dislike ratio though; seems like most people can see this for the clumsy propaganda that it is.

Dems have so many Runners against Trump [lets ignore the republicans who are also running and that its been a very long time since a President served less than 1 term]
Meanwhile Leafs talk about concerns about votes being divided so badly that Justin wins.
>Had a couple drinks and not sure how to word it better but i think i got the point across. You can knock Trump all you want about how he hasn't lived up to expectations. But Dems are so fucking crazy and people are so well aware of that,that its unlikely any of them will actually beat Trump
I'd actually put money down on Trump winning simply because of this

>Less than 1 term
I meant to say 2 terms

maybe they do want to pull their overused 'muh simpsons predicted X'

The animation looks pretty shit.

I never though I would see the day simpsons would be a far left propaganda tool and starwars turned into feminist pandering

I want off this ride

People still watch the simpsons?
And they are still making new episodes?

Attached: 1566333448762.jpg (960x720, 76K)

I'm only seeing people commenting on matt groening being on board of epsteins lolita express. And liberals on how unfun the sketch is.
Propagandists are in a bubble, totally unconnected with real people, they forgot what humor is and they hire any retard willing to do the dirty job.

Wow. So Brave.
Is this how liberals imagine it?

Attached: 2b7.jpg (680x453, 71K)

Attached: Simpsons hits a new low.png (390x175, 17K)

this might be the worst thing I've seen on the internet
I've seen beheadings funnier than this

Someone please edit Sneed into this.

Attached: 1510668357376.png (864x1110, 843K)

When this kind of shit is forced down peoples throats for so long
it's only a matter of time before the moderates spit it out and speak out against it, and hopefully connect the (((dots)))