Dear Anti-Immigrant Christians

Dear Anti-Immigrant Christians,

Why do you love to ignore this section in the Bible?

Love, a Atheist who welcomes all Refugees

Attached: 9838846A-D812-4F5F-B103-AA1B0FC05AF9.jpg (519x794, 149K)

Bible says jackshit about letting niggers kill you.

When a single foreigner abides temporarily in your land, yes. When there is a politicized and mainstream back anti white flooding of your nation, this verse has no bearing.

Bait nigger faggot

Racist. Reported to the admin.

That's from the (((NIV))) """"""""bible""""""""""

Good thing im not a christian.

Attached: fallacies.png (765x537, 59K)

i was ever a foreigner in egypt nigger get out

Attached: dgfv37q1pnx11.jpg (451x720, 74K)

>When a foreigner resides...
What part of that says you must let him enter your country in the first place?

Here's one for you illegal immigration lovers
>Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesars

hey you filthy nigger, did acient Isreal have open borders? no. so shut the fuck up. there is a whole portion of the old testament regarding building a fucking wall too. go read it.

The jew fears the cosmotheist.

Attached: 1565308437955.jpg (772x1024, 129K)

also let them fuck your daughters

why do you want people to come in here without due process and eat up all of the welfare gibs meanwhile the already starving/homeless citizens get no attention?

I'm an atheist who opposes immigration out of environmental concern. Dead serious, look into it.

I'm a Gay arab who loves Rape thank's for supporting me

Attached: obey.png (2480x1704, 215K)

That's literally a guideline for early jews before they mastered subversion you retard. They didn't have the strength to tell invaders to fuck off once they became diaspora, so land they "claimed" was usually not theirs for very long. How do you avoid genocide? Being a submissive bitch is one way.

Does anyone have the related smuggie?

wtf Jow Forums says Jews are based and redpilled now!

same book of the bible:
>Leviticus 20:13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
what now, faggot

Not in bible either.

Attached: preview.png (1024x600, 146K)

Lmao quoting the literal fucking devil you jews crack me up
That thing was not jesuses father
It was lucifer if anything

Because the Lord also said to follow the laws of your leaders as if the were the law of GOD.
So sorry, McFaggot, you gotta go back.
Amen

Attached: 1557541790370.jpg (381x424, 72K)

>God of the Old Testament is Satan
Isn't this solely a Gnostic's view?

When were we ever slaves in Egypt?

"resides" is different from "Immigrating"
We can prevent them from coming to our lands, but once they comfortably reside we can only treat them like our own

>one verse used out of context
>I understand Christianity now

Cool. Why do illegal alien foreigners get to go to the front of the gibs line if they're supposed to be treated like equals? Let them be homeless like our veterans.

The idea that people who refuse to follow our laws are simply "immigrants" is absolute bullshit.
cheers spicy faggot.

Attached: 1565296990619.png (900x676, 410K)

>foreigner

Still not a citizen, bruh.

>>Why do you love to ignore this section in the Bible?

Duuu'uh becuz da jews wrote it, nit-wit

>Treat them as a native born
>They break the law they face legal punishment
>I'd want punished if I broke the law as well

Sounds coherent to me to resist illegal migration.

Funny: he's well treated if remains a foreigner. A guest. if not, he's an invader, and the Bible gets bloodier with those.

stop conflating Jews with Israelites
Thats the real fraud

Timeless truth I speak with you: whoever enters not by the gate to the sheepfold, but comes up from another place, is a thief and a robber.

You're not making any sense. How does the bible make a distinction? Are invaders attackers?

Attached: 3F9DFD4E-3FA8-4BAC-B5CA-8BBD17E6F237.png (908x539, 19K)

Shut the fuck up Kike

Attached: smug.jpg (908x539, 40K)

t. freemason who believes he's one of the real heebs

Dear stupid atheist who doesn't argue honestly, if you were actually knowledgeable about the subject you are judging you would know that foreigner is actually supposed to be stranger as the term, since it'd be impossible to be a foreigner in lands already all controlled by the Roman empire, thus making all people in lands controlled by them registered Roman citizens. The stranger in this context is someone who is a stranger to you personally, but not in faith. It has nothing to do with foreign immigration in that sense.
Deal with it.

The old testament also says women should shut the fuck up inside churchs, you shouldn't eat pork or work on saturdays, faggots deserve stoning, and roasties should also not sit on stuff when they are menstruating.

You can't just say parts of a book are valid, and ther parts are not. Do you take the old testament seriously? Good. Then you should follow everything on it, not just follow what leftist faggots want.

Verily, Verily I say unto you.. he that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

-- John 10:1

Even if Ashkenazi aren't realeated, you can really see the basis of jewry as early as their total defeat by the Akkadians. Only the very special circumstances of the Babylon mode of genocide would have allowed the formation of a "parasite culture".

Oh really, but I also remember a section in the bible where it says something along the lines of "a man who enters a house through the front door is a guest, a saint, but he enter any other way, he is a thief, a devil."

This, the levels of immigration from non compatible cultures coupled with the lack of policing and high crime rates is not natural, we’re being forced into conflict

this is Jow Forums?

Shill

There was no plague of millions of immigrants back then to reference. These days it's an actual invasion under a different name.

Reminder that Israel during this time were nomads traveling with no borders or land. The Old Testament also mention no race-mixing and the foreigner would have to convert to the religion of the land and abide by the laws

I would also mention that as we populate this 2 post by this ID thread, there is a real easy way to spot shill/slide threads.

Attached: Spot_A_Shill.jpg (917x287, 62K)

Pacific rim taught me that a wall won't work for aliens. We need giant fucking mechs to start launching these Mexicans across the boarder. Just know like you fellow atheist In This Moment I am Euphoric

Attached: 56596509_2774405795919965_1898717608912355328_n.jpg (750x565, 62K)

They are referring to people passing through your land not permanently taking over. This whole lay down and die Christians shit is so annoying. Pretty sure the is OT so why don't the Jews let foreigners into Israel?

Bill Finck concisely disproved that freemason argument.
Go fuck yourself cunt

HIVE

Cause they are parasites who will rapidly recreate the spectacularly corrupt failed nations they and their coethnics brought about in their own lands.
# mass immigration

Attached: usbordermexico_051716getty.jpg (640x360, 66K)

Jon Hyrcanus also force converted the Edomites
Is it any wonder half the kikes are literal Luciferians baby eaters

>But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Liberals virtue-signal with leapfrogging loyalties. Poor whites who live near them are deplorable redneck meth addicts who deserve what's coming to them. Poor browns who live far away are saints and need to be imported to live on welfare, drive out the poor whites, and coincidentally to work in lawn care, construction and nanny jobs for cheaper than poor whites expect to.
There is nothing virtuous about this at all, and in fact it is contra-biblical to leapfrog your loyalties that way. The biblical injunction is to care for your household first, your family second, your neighbors third, and those far away from you after that.

Specifics aside, I'm not impressed by t. atheists who cherrypick one single bible verse out and wave it at me. I've read the whole thing. I do my best to follow it, and that doesn't mean disregarding the whole thing to single out one specific verse that just happens to sound like it matches current liberal orthodoxy.

Attached: christina unimpressed.png (540x495, 278K)

Christcucks need to fuck off, they bring in more foreigners than Jews do

Love, an Atheist who hates all refugees

>for you were foreigners in Egypt

Literally not a single one of us was a foreigner in Egypt, why do people using the bible against Christians always leave out the most important part?

Dont worry heretic...we have plans for you as well

The Bible is not the law of America and it never says to open boarders just to be fair. So it sounds like this advises us to get rid of Affirmative Action.

Dear atheist,

Stop, yesterday.

Best Regards,
Everyone.

Attached: 1540278651474.png (908x539, 27K)

Isn’t he referring to Jews here?

Pretty fucking convenient for the kikes that spread out across the globe. I wonder who wrote that (((book))). Really makes you think.

See The bible can be used in such a way that anyone can make any argument that gets the results they want. Unless every person in the world is a theologian/historian, that isnt likely to
change. Its doing more net harm than net good. The devil can quote scripture ect....

>forgetting the part where god tells them to genocide the natives

You can easily do both though. Not sure why you think keep the NEETs fed and letting people who actually want to work into the country is a one or the other sort of deal, especially considering how illegals keep the price of chicken tendies down.

I love how christkikes ignore this line of the bible. Reminder to all christcucks, you must open your anus wide open to foreigners otherwise you go to hell.

That's Leviticus and it applies to Jews, not Christians. The New Covenant made through Jesus was with Christians, and it cancelled the whole Jewish "chosen people" bullshit.

God hasn't talked to Jews in over 2,000 years. They really should try and suck up to him, because at this point, they're all going to Hell.

Lots of atheists give the rest of us a bad name

t. Racist atheist

if they're invited
you can't just flood this country to get welfare/get out of jail you tard

>racist
>atheist
fucking cringe

Attached: 1566327479540.png (231x218, 12K)

Attached: Wall.png (495x167, 31K)

Translation: build the wall...

1 Peter 2 13-16
>if the circumstances of the immigration is illegal, immigration is a sin
The bible clearly says that nations have a right to their sovereignty over who enters their country however God's character is that of one should enter the country let it be temporarily, remember israel was created for God's people the israelites so clearly their are racial identity politics if you can call it that all throughout the bible however if a gentile wishes to reside in israel which is what OP's pic related is talking about than do so only if the person is deserving. It doesn't say enter all people and the bible certainly does not advocate for illegal immigration or globalism as the verse I'm giving you here clearly states

That's also another good verse that clearly demonstrates the bible does NOT support globalist immigration

Because those rules were made during times with only few people.
God also destroyed the multicultural city of Babylon

>cuck yourself to authority
>be God's slave
LOL

Its all interpretation, this book said that, this book said this. It leaves to much to interpretation.

“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt." Exodus 22:21

>welcomes all Refugees

Do you know these rules were made in a time when demografics were different?

A sojourner is someone passing through

The bible has been modified several times by jews to make Christians in to gentiles. Remember Jesus chase the merchants from temple not with words but with fists. Christianity is inherently anti pacifist. Good example are the Roman holy wars and the surface of Templars later on.

Nice comeback you just wanna live comfortably with your sin and not think that there's a God who will punish you. So you create this idea that the bible is "cucked"

Wow way to take that out of context.

Immigrants weren’t allowed in the promised land, moron. They had to fully assimilate to the Mosaic Law and become Jews. If they didn’t they were straight up killed.

Being that the US has been invaded by over 60 Million foreigners, the largest invasion in world history, I'd say that Nehemiah 2:17 is much more appropriate. Checkmate athiest scum. Repent.

>Egypt
>Me. us
>Invaders seeking to subvert and destroy
Nope, I was never in Egypt and spics are coming to the USA to destroy it and parasite off white men.
Spics and niggers out now. You are human garbage and lying criminal scumbags. Do your reconquesta and welfare mooching somewhere else, brown niggers.

Attached: 1563150847389.png (1023x768, 456K)

You can love other people and not mistreat them and also have borders and strong immigration laws.

You don’t leave your front door open for every wandering hobo to come in and use your house, do you?

Attached: D1467BA2-6542-4234-BA57-C7481B852336.gif (207x354, 10K)

What's the fucking difference, it's the same kikebook.

OP would be on suicide watch if they were actually intelligent.

>christianity is based on old testament

tell me a a quote where Bible says "let a foreigner into your house and treat him as your own, and then when migrant starts killing you all and calling you heretics you let him stay and keep on murdering and raping you all"

Nigger.

>an Atheist who welcomes all Refugees
Lmao
What a fucking faggot.

Attached: H61QGQjf_400x400 (1).jpg (371x371, 19K)

The fall?
Abraham?
The prophecy?
The ten Commandments?
Created in the image of god?

Attached: 1566431292916.png (485x443, 23K)

I know you are but what am I?

Babylon multiculturalism as different. You were an eternal second class citizen in their major city.

Jews occupy the west and they treat us white foreigners pretty fucking good

Christians beIieve in the new testament, not the oId

thats for jews