How can people defend white supremacy after seeing "people" like this?

How can people defend white supremacy after seeing "people" like this?

Attached: 1563323339515.webm (406x720, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zR38CtjD__o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cherrypicking

If there was a black man around, she'd get raped too. Sage

>these are the people who elected Trump

Attached: 1512639251095.jpg (992x975, 145K)

>Needle in haystack
Kys op you faggot

Pretty cool dancing

white "people"

Attached: whiteChimpOut.webm (636x360, 2.39M)

>using the result of a concerted and orchestrated effort to break down white, western countries, as an example of how they arent superior.

Kys shill.

Their worst is your average?

Attached: white Meth Maniac.webm (430x500, 1.85M)

>How can people defend white supremacy after seeing "people" like this?
Because you're an anti-White shill that only posted once.

The worst White person is still better than the best non-White person.

people confuse white supremacy and Christianity. we need a Christian ethnostate, and you will not have degenerates.

Attached: 1516399795-sans-titre-1.png (272x204, 37K)

That bitched is gacked out of her mind.

What white supremacy? I guess if you repeat a lie long enough people will buy it...or the words will lose their meaning.

Appalachians

I don't think you know what white supremacy means.

whites have had problems for years. year after year and nothing ever gets done because we always have to virtue signal for others time and time again.

this just show cases that whites need and/or must help their own community and have to stop being forced (taxed alone) to be forced to help other communities while the white community struggles time and time again.

Attached: 4334D64A-5EDA-494A-ADAF-47DCF07A678E.jpg (534x480, 113K)

Cerebral Palsy

Nice rack.

yup dats meth (the mexican trash crystal kind, not the adderral/molly kind)

>shirtless fat guy in the back

bump

all Jow Forums is white supremacist Lol
are you that dumb ?
i hate most of whites same as niggers

good post

You give the worst case example of a white person. I guarantee this bitch is going to die of some drug-related cause, but she will have lived her pathetic life without hurting anyone but herself.

The average nigger has about a 4 person body count.

Attached: 1566308605292.gif (600x339, 3.78M)

>people confuse white supremacy and Christianity. we need a Christian ethnostate, and you will not have degenerates.
A pro-White, White only country would be the most Christian friendly nation on the planet. pro-White morals are mainly in line with Christian morals.

I wonder

Attached: 1547647842226.png (1026x768, 576K)

Attached: 1549041229574.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Looks like me in my dreams trying to walk.

fun fact; that’s called the toot-scoot

>I don't understand what a normal distribution is
- the post

Kill yourself unironically in Minecraft. You are about as much use to the white race as the woman in that video.

Attached: 1565141199662.jpg (1080x1075, 129K)

Based

You see, white people are actually the most progressive because they allow identity within their own race. This woman is a product of her own actions and no one else. Meanwhile, if the jewish owned media starts pushing an obvious agenda, all jews from all walks of life jump in. As if the entire group was in on it.

So you can be sure every time the jew has done some atrocity or instigated a war whilst funding both sides, they all always back the jews that sets the agendas. Which implies, as individuals you can compare them like this. But when it comes to any other group of people. You can't.

Attached: Pure Coincidence.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Big titties. I'm torqued

Come on. The poor woman just dropped something and got excited about picking it up. Haven't you ever overcome a challenge (other than your learning disorder)?

>implying OP is white
cmon man you don't seem like a total retard, judging by the rest of your post.

the only people who make threads like these are bitter mudbloods and kikes

LMAOO

She’s smoking some high quality crack damn

Damn, Derrick Jensen has fallen on hard times.

>People act like degenerates when they're drunk and a druggie
Who would have thought, I'm a black supremacist now KILL ALL WYTE PEEPOE

Oh boy here comes the statistics lmao!

You guys are to predictable.

I don't. White Nationalism is dumb and gay. The WN position is basically it's okay to be a degenerate subhuman fool as long as your skin is white.

Yup and yet you can't refute them! SAD!

Attached: fingerbangwarmup.jpg (640x637, 30K)

Attached: unknown.png (227x228, 66K)

This tbqh famalam
Nonwhites are downright animals

still would

Attached: zahngrinsen.png (415x193, 6K)

Yeah. You're most likely right. Something about the writing style just said "ironic white liberal shitposting on Jow Forums" though.

god damn it mom... You're embarrassing me in front of my frends.

t. Liberal beta male who thinks diversity is a strength

anti-civ praxis

Almost no one here claims to be "supreme".. We just don't want to get replaced.

t. Shitskin angry at his inferiority to white people

I’d be angry to if my people were subhumans who had to live in the country of the superior white man because our homeland is a shithole full of inferior shitskins

>here come the facts to prove us wrong
>no we’re not going to address them because we’re retarded

>hurr durr I’m a complete retard who has to make up bullshit because I can’t actually debunk white nationalism

White men account for 60% of rapist

truly the master race

Attached: 1566427041604.jpg (1433x1920, 108K)

monotheism is irrational when you can take drugs that allow you to interact with multiple interdimensional beings

Attached: thedmt_meme.png (362x321, 107K)

This is literally every white person not that doesn't live in a big city, they're all inbred freaks the further you go from a city, nasty!

she dropped a quarter
its not fun if it ever happened to you

Attached: 0112.png (1079x1103, 641K)

Were superior at being drug addict trash too.

13/50

What an absolute creature.

Attached: 1530840020478.gif (388x314, 1.73M)

fuck you you beat me to it lelz

Attached: 004.png (810x810, 392K)

Lmao what a fuckin legend

desu

I had a dream last week that I had a meth rock, crushed it, and snorted it. I do not think you can do it like that but I am not sure. I got really high in my dream though. I think it is because I am quit cigarettes a few weeks ago and have been having a hard time buying cigars here and there.

>all of that wasted smoke
This is why poor junkies get even poorer and eventually wind up homeless. They are incapable of making a single good decision.

Attached: choreographed meth whores - 1560372221529.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

I'm not saying they're completly incorrect but more often than not, they're not nearly as accurate as you would think they are, yet Jow Forums uses them as the very foundation for how they see the world and live their life. Statistics, even ones I wish were true are often biased on the basis of the person conducting the test, confirmation bias where the person conducting the test already has an agenda of how they want the results to turn out, or outright fudge numbers because it would make the conductor of the test look good or give them more funding for whatever XYZ program they want to work on.

at least no one got murdered

Just looking at a chart or graph to answer all your life quesrions is the easy way out. I wish it were that simple but when you look into probability of statistical accuracy, "statistics" are usually erroneous on one way or another.

>quintessentially Gen X

Your so right for the wrong reasons, with very far to go
youtube.com/watch?v=zR38CtjD__o

>How can you defend white supremacy
>I mean, look at this tweaker meth whore I found a video of.

whitoid thread?

whitoid thread

Attached: 1564310188659.jpg (962x684, 152K)

You can short it,smoke it,shoot it,eat it or go colon rollin. Meth is a hell of a drug.

Attached: DIAiw2T843ksE.jpg (750x497, 153K)

Attached: 1528779733685.jpg (625x619, 52K)

Attached: DihHZ4qVAAAQxaM.jpg (749x745, 87K)

And 62% of men (or 79% if you count "white hispanics"). So White men are in fact less likely than average to rape.

Attached: 1557008979060.jpg (1125x1220, 183K)

How about you point out the faults then? Brainlet.

Oh no! We disagree on an issue! That must mean I'm stupid!

Never change Jow Forums never change.

I still feel safer with a shit flinging crazy lefty womyn than with a nigger.

Ah yes , simply ignore those nasty statistics that disprove your beliefs

This is a classy town.

>using an webm of a drunk or on opioids hick as a argument against white supremacy
I know hicks with better manners than niggers with money

Am I a degen or is this super hot? You just know they will want to fuck all night and crazy too. Anything goes.

Point of personal privilege: That's clearly a very sick person and you should be ashamed to publicly taunt her like this.

Attached: loveprevails.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

>deflected !
aha ebin move bro :^)

umm OP, just so you know for future reference.

Most of us are nationalists...That just happen to be white. Very few supreme's here that arent LARPing

Appalachians are not white. They are American gypsy scum.

OP, we don't need to know what your mom's career is. No more home movies.

>88

doesnt matter what race
low iqs are niggers

why do people choose to work at retail and not just join the local homeless brigade

I dont get it? Why blame white people? Ill tell you who to blame..

The poor lade asked nicely to use the toilet, that poor worker behind the counter was abiding by the new starbucks rule that doesnt allow non customers to use the toilet. She then made her point regarding the shitty rule.

Who created these rules to make these 2 poor white people fight with each other?

THE FUCKING JEWS!

hold up this betch can just shit on command? what a fuckin demon