en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovelock_Cave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nephalim or some shit like that.

Queen Sheboon

Jews are naturally 4 foot 8

/x/

ask the smithsonian
They be hiding that shit for long time and purposefully distorting fossil record by letting charlatans reconstruct Dino bonez

Noap

Denisovans

>5.9 v 6.3

This
>>/x/

8-9 feet average isn't really out of the realms for a breed of hominid

This is /x/ now, you fucking faggots.

Attached: googletardhowtouninstallchromosome.jpg (552x529, 124K)

Difference between 5'8 and 6'4 Chad.

Is that what Barron Trumps skeleton is gonna look like ...13 yo

Fake

Attached: http___a.amz.mshcdn.com_wp-content_uploads_2015_07_tallestman-24.jpg (1200x1680, 316K)

Those living men are very short. No ceiling is 15 feet off the ground.

Prove it schizofaggot

delete this

You're right

Those are the nephilim. When the fallen angels had sons with human women they were born as giants that had body and spirit ( unlike humans that had body, spirit and soul), so when they died they couldnt go to heaven or hell because its the souls who makes the travel. So they became spirits without bodies locked forever in this reality. They are the spirits that "help" people with magic rituals, the spirits that talk to people in some old pagan and new age religions, and also the spirits the posses people during " demonic possesions".

Btw the term " demonic possesion" is wrong because of that, demons are the fallen angels that followed the devil during his rebelion against God, they were locked in hell so they cant really posses an human body. The ones that do that are the spirits of the nephilim, because they are suffering after their death as now they are roaming spirits without a place and want to go back to a time when they had bodies, thats why they take over people that open themselvs to them by the magic rituals.

A curiosity about that is about how people who went by this situations ( possesion and talks with spirits) some of them said the spirit had some names, some of those names are the names of the giants in the bible.

They were likely manlets but the guy in the box was easily over 9 feet tall. Giants existed but most likely 7-9 feet tall on average. Their genome just got wiped out

They would be useless, well except for parading them around like the potsdam giants.

Useless? In a time when brute strength mattered far more than today?

>tfw you had the real picture saved from a thread and alphabet niggers remotely deleted it
I truly hate all those who take part in hiding the truth. Truly I do.

Attached: 1556443712920.jpg (480x360, 43K)

They would require too much nutrition, also they would have trouble moving around, I don't think it's possible for humans to reach height of over 220cm without having some serious health issues.

Not saving it on a thumb drive with the alien selfie, frazzledrip and George Michael's death photo.

Maybe if they were building size tall, this one in the picture may could had some problem with his bones in middle to old age, but no ones lived till old age in the past like today.

You forgot to greentext that, but yea, you're right I should have done that. I had it on an external drive. For the longest damn time they couldn't reach those remotely.

You do realise early hominids came out during the age of megafauna? A larger than normal hominid is not out of the question as is the fact that it probably died off due to being less efficient in nature.

At least you tried...

You sound terribly confused. I understand where your getting your sources from. But you should learn to be more critical of what's being presented to you. Those texts were translated numerous times. The words you see before you don't necessarily mean what you think they do.

"Angels of God" will often refer to celestial objects. During these "Biblical" Days, we were experiencing a series of cosmic catastrophes that forever re-shaped our World, along with the solar system we are now a part of. The gas giants we now see today where quite possibly the "nephilim". Which would make the other smaller terrestrial planets the "beings" known as the "rephaim".

Not to say that the "humans" that existed back during these times weren't also larger in size. That appears in not only the fossil record of our own species, but damn near every animal that was alive back then would be considered "gigantic" by today's standards. This is more evidence to support the theory of being in a completely different cosmic environment.

We are still adapting to our new environment, because this stuff didn't really take place as long ago as the "scientists" want us to believe. On the opposite end of the spectrum, it didn't all happen in "7 days" like one would assume from reading the Bible. But the Seven Day Theory is based because each "Day" of our week is named after these various planetary bodies that took part during the time of "Creation". Again, the words you here, do not necessarily mean what you think they do.

Before we were cast out of the garden we were all 7 feet tall, because we ate the Paleo diet. But now we eat burgers and gestate our children on burger meat. We toil in hell as manlets

and gay

"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."

Hail our Dread Father Sithis.

What was bizarre about George Michael's death photo? I never got to see it, so I'm genuinely interested.

Humans have been increasing in size for the last few centuries. Most soldiers in WW1 were around 5' 4"-8".

Which is one of the reasons people were shocked to see how large Australians were in comparison when the averaged around 6'.

Basically all over the americas (and europe) there is burial mounds with like 6'6-8' tall people buried. There was generally not entire tribes of this size but this was specifically a ruling elite class within much larger tribal structure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criel_Mound

>The Criel Mound was excavated in 1883–84 under the auspices of the US Bureau of Ethnology and the supervision of Col. P.W. Norris. The excavation was performed by Professor Cyrus Thomas of the Smithsonian Institution. Inside the mound, Professor Thomas found thirteen skeletons: two near the top of the mound, and eleven at the base. The skeletons at the base consisted of a single very large but badly decayed skeleton at the center, a "once most powerful man" which according to A.R. Sines who assisted Col. Norris in the excavation, measured "Six feet, 8 3–4 inches" (205 cm) from head to heel

They had spears, bows n sheit
I doubt that even a 3m healthy human male could fight a lion or a bear with his bare hands, not to mention the megafuana beasts.

You fucktarded faggots, this is the "San Diago Giant". It was a hoax, sold to an idiot for from the Smithsonian for $500 and later determined to be made of gelatin.

>Not having relatives average above 6' in the 17th and 18th century
GFTO manlet

Attached: 1566341387993.jpg (570x533, 46K)

Why would it? The reason for a hominid being larger has nothing to do with its ability to kill things, it's simply that the genes that set the height at one larger than current Homo Sapiens were the most successful. This could of meant a plentiful food supply or that the animal was that large and then eventually became smaller and smaller due to decreasing food supply, which was the reason for the decline in megafauna in most of the world and the success of smaller animals.

>and George Michael's death photo.

nervousfrog.mp3

Those are Aryans. It's not often taught in school, but the rulers of Persia, like Darius who described himself as an Aryan also recalled that his dynasty was formed when 16 Aryans with heavy horse showed up and subjected the native tribes.

Extremely similar to the conquistadors vs natives in terms of military performance. 6-7' is not uncommon among white groups, just look at iceland.

Attached: 1517248279811.jpg (500x333, 39K)

The fake prop in the box was measured to be 8.4ft.

>accuses me of being a narrow chested Englishman
>is a mutt

Back in your box fatty, the superior European race is coming through.

What is the base of what you say?

The idea that life on earth is adapting itself after a heavy change of conditions is interesting. What do you know about the red sun?

This! Read my mind, almost.

Attached: DC9D25EB-0E7C-4571-85C3-AE250A99E7C9.jpg (299x168, 17K)

This.

These are alien-human hybrids, whether aliens are ETs, angels, or gods. Seriously.

One of the very few legit ancient giant pics.

No, the Nephelim were literal flesh and blood humanoids who mated with human women and produced atypical (giant) offspring, who are also men --- men of renown, specifically.

Look into Genghis Khan', Muhammad, Egyptian mummies, American mummies, and the Golden Emperor of China --- they were all pale skinned with red-hair.

These men are the descendents of the Nephelim.

Also look into Plato's records on Atlantis. I'd take them at face value if I were you... Remember, Troy was taught to be mythical, even until recently, despite being uncovered over a century ago.

Came here to ask this question. Weren’t there all kinds of giant bones that early settlers kept finding that no loner exist? Also remember a story of native Americans fighting a tribe of giants and burning them alive in a cave.

They’re all memes, pictures that don’t exist.

I believe the Aryans were the globe-spanning masters of the antediluvian world.

Wut?????? Spill it!!!!

Yes and Abraham Lincoln even mentioned these giants in a speech, at Niagara Falls iirc. Mainstream Smithsonian brainlet shills insist he meant mammoths. Come the fuck on.

Unironically they could’ve just made the tall people leaders. Is it really that far of a stretch that ancient tribal people were like “big guy good leader xd “

This also!

This has happened to my father and I numerous times. He attracts weird shit like a magnet and has shown me photos of giant fucking ghosts behind windows in his neighborhood, and had a picture of a giant black hexagon in the middle of the sun.

Fucking. Spooks. And again, I'm being totally serious. This world is not at all mundane. I've had bizarre UFO and spiritual experiences too. My whole family has; theirs more bizarre than mine by a long shot.

fake

This has always intrigued me. Do you know anything about the story I mentioned?

This thread on /x/

>HOLY SHIT
>Alium
>This HAS to be a Nephillim
>Gov is hiding this?
>Ancient advanced people
>Atlanteans, my uncle told me

This thread on Jow Forums
>Jew
>Jew Golem
>faggot
>A sheboon
>Black guy?
>Glowinthedark
>In the bible they spoke about this

yup, or had some sort of eugenics breeding program with their elite for size and also access to higher calorie meals with more meat/fat. Though these bound burials ARE "Caucasian" in that they are R haplo group genetically.

Attached: 1530039507150.jpg (975x552, 139K)

Hearty Kek.

They can reach externals remotely now? When did this happen

>R haplo
Oh jesus not this retarded shit

Go live innawoods and be a cannibal and you can be giant too. They don't have computers there though.

>What do you know about the red sun?
Red Sun refers to the now-planet Saturn. It used to be our original sun, way back in the day. There is actually evidence to support this. Not only in the axial tilts of the planets, but also in the chemical signature of the water on Earth. As well as the myths about Satan and Santa. All based off Saturn.

Thunderbolts Project does a great job recreating what they call the "polar configuration". Which was a temporary alignment of Earth, Mars and Saturn, which also leads to the meaning behind the "All-Seeing Eye". Anyone on the northern hemisphere would have viewed Saturn in a fixed position at the North Pole, with Mars cast in shadow representing the pupil. This happened for a brief moment in time, before Saturn interacted Electromagnetically with Jupiter, which resulted in Venus being ejected (or "born" like the myths say) from Jupiter as a means of equalizing the charge differential between the two systems...

Newly "born", and electrically charged, Venus was hurled into the polar configuration in between Saturn and Mars. Mars (which is represented in the Bible as the figure, Moses) was redistributing excess charge from Venus to Earth. As told by the tale of Moses (Mars) climbing the Mountain (Plasma and other debris raining down to Earth from Mars) in the presence of the Burning Bush (charged Venus).

Eventually Venus led us (and Mars) away from Saturn, and into our current orbit around what we now call our "Sun". This is the story that gets retold every week. It's a tale from how we came from our original "sun", Saturn (Saturday) to our new "sun" we know as Sun (Sunday).

Everything has an incredible amount of meaning behind it. It's crazy...

Attached: Research_Sphere_Earth_Above_Saturn_Below_with_Labels.jpg (600x597, 96K)

Jow Forums is just memeing and not really this retarded, is it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-215324_Chrome.jpg (1079x1482, 920K)

Considering when it started happening to me, I'd say 2016. That's when I first started seeing files I know that I had saved being remotely deleted. Then this year, I had en entire external drive wiped remotely. Knew it wasn't a fuck up on my part like a hardware short either because after the wipe I had no choice but to format to use the drive again, and it works just fine.
I highly suggest using 4chanx and ticking the box for randomizing image filenames into a string of numbers when posting too, because they'll search your rig using the filenames.

Most Aus are decesnded from UK so why they not have this trait?

About the tribes fighting and burning giants? No, sorry... But I know Hopi legend talks of giant white people being on the continent long before them.

We're supposed to believe them when the Royal Society has been cheating and lying about science for centuries? The Smithsonian being a tentacle of theirs.

>Anyone on the northern hemisphere would have viewed Saturn in a fixed position at the North Pole, with Mars cast in shadow representing the pupil.
That's kick-ass. Also nice post, I've been around a lot and that's all new to me.

Thats amazing i would ask who are you and what are you doing here if you couldnt tell for obvius reasons. You should make some threads tho.

Thanks for the info, i would give you a brazilian girl pic for the trouble if i was not so afraid of the hackers.

The mummified remains of an ancient race of giants have been chronicled throughout the State of California. The claims of the finding of giant human remains were pursued by the Smithsonian Institute with the intention of seizing the remains to be taken to Washington D.C. More important than the seizure was the intent of Smithsonian scientists to dismiss the claims as hoaxes or frauds. The magnitude of hundreds of claims of finding giant human remains and the Smithsoniansendingits scientist out to claim all of these skeletons hints at the fact that they were not hoaxes, but actual giant skeletons

Fake. Mystery solved.

You will find here
>there were once extremely tiny humans
Also here
>OMFG what are these extremely huge skeletons of!?
The inverse you stupid fuck.

>No,
Obviously, you were there. So, I should just take your word for it.

I already know about everything your telling me to "look into". The "nephilim" doesn't explain the Atlantis myth. But a familiar planetary body "crashing" into Earth, with an intense electrical discharge that prevented impact, does explain what probably happened that led to a myth about a great continent "sinking" "into the ocean" as the great landmass (that was situated on the "far-side" of the tidally locked planet) we often refer to as Pangaea was split into what we now know as our current "continents"...

I'm not saying giant humans weren't real. I'm explaining how they were likely to exist back in these days. And the "mating" was the planetary interactions our planet had with these other celestial objects that led to the biological changes in the adapting lifeforms.

youtube.com/watch?v=24u66864Vhg

Don’t /x/ me bro

REally nigga? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow

The German conquerer chad next to Dutch dwarves

Haha, made you look.

>red
>saturn
Why am I not surprised that something called the "Thunderbolts Project" is pushing disinfo. Saturn, when it was the sun of this planet, bathed the sky in hues of purple, and it is this color that saturn worshippers use to brand themselves with, while most people have no damn clue and just think hurrr purple is associated with royalty hurr.

Take two short men, 4 foot 9, plenty of them from the late 19th century, place them next to a person who is six foot 10, raise the platform for the taller person, set the two back just a bit to add to the effect. PT Barnum at your service.

this shit is freaky

you guys should look up the bagradas dragon

Cool story bro

Attached: 5ACC2CB1-FDD1-45A9-8580-691993EF3297.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

"In native populations"

It was just a really fucking tall native.
As effectively points out, gigantism is a rare but well-recognized medical phenomenon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovelock_Cave

Mogs me

Badass. Thanks bro

this guy makes me feel he was only early 20s when he died

this this this! most of them are giant a-holes, ultra arrogant, live way too long, and major heathens, and wanna be gods but they suck at it. Human haters uet they want YOUR body! Pathetic parasites, a plague. May it rain on them again! Better confess your dirty secrets now!
To further complicate that, it appears there are other things too like ghosts, reptilians, other telepaths, etc, etc, and who knows what else.

Attached: 1566156602688m.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Jim Vieira’s work is a great introduction to this material. Like Richard Dolan on UFOs, or David Paulides on Bigfoot and supernatural predators, he basically just compiles hundreds and hundreds of cases all basically describing the same thing, with such volume and consistency so as to make hoax or misunderstanding impossible.

Lovelock Cave

normally i'd believe this shit but then i try to think of any kind of reason they'd want to cover up the existence of giants and i can't

why the fuck would they wanna cover it up, what do they gain from it?

The existence of giants gives credence to the bible and Christianity as well as other religions. That's why they wanna cover it up and destroy the evidence.

most historians / scientists follow a "secular" agenda which is actually just anti-christian. materialists are fake and gay and have every reason to hide evidence of nephilim / create pokemon out of bones

And someone just reported me as "spam".
Gotta love idiots trying to censor educational information on a free speech board

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22 pol - - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (302x310, 13K)