China Refuses to Allow Gay Marriage!

>Western-backed activists dismayed
Is dumbOcracy one of the worst experiments ever conceived?

Attached: 29A9F7BD-D0C7-41A0-925A-26D77FF0678E.jpg (750x666, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=9t7jq_1563725816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for them.

Bump

Attached: 60B34EC4-8821-4D28-BB7F-3F86B90247D1.jpg (800x416, 25K)

Well they do have a valid reason they killed all there daughters in the great leap forward

fags boycott made in china?

>when the chink government can fight degeneracy and we can't or it's a hate crime
fuck faggots and niggers

Damn it. Why do the Commies have to do it right on this one topic?
The most obvious of fucking interactions, not putting anything of yours in shit.
And only the Commies seem capable, at the moment, of figuring it out.

What happens when your mom and dads generation kills off any chance of you getting married?

Is it alright to enjoy traps than?

Attached: 1564243149700.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

based and maopilled

Youd think theyd promote it as a way to limit population growth

Hanland is an autocracy where they can create or delete laws anytime they feel like it, no need to shill to the masses then do nothing like in a republic. Notice Donald cant get the wall because it pisses off the liberal hivemind in our nation, but Donald was an autocrat the wall would been made a long time ago.

Well I guess they will just import there women from africa

Attached: 1564568593854.jpg (630x653, 38K)

inb4
>THIS DOESNT COUNT FELLOW REDPILLED GOYS! CHINA BAD! THEY WANT THAT FOR BAD REASONS! CHINA BAD! THE CCP JUST AFRAID OF FAGGOT UPRISING! CHINA POLICE STATE! BAD! CHINA BAD! DONT SYMPATIZE OR YEARN FOR THIS! STOP!

Based. They should send all fags to Taiwan as well.

no faggot you fight for a woman or die trying

Actually recently they limited the one child policy, because there was a woman shortage.

I here alot of westerners who work in China get harrassed 24/7 if they hook up with a Chinese cutie while living there because there are virtually none after the 1 child policy

I'm good, I'm divorced. I had a slavic woman bleed me dry after 5 years. The Chinese can have her

>the government should have more power in the US because the chinks have it
you're so fucking dumb

I think Taiwan has a surplus of han cuties because they weren't forced to do shovel abortions to secure old age economic security with 1 child policy.

Yeah... it's not like up until a year ago, you had to kill all your offspring after the 1st one was born. Don't you civil war losers hate abortion? Or is it ok now.

Listen goy liberalism aint going away until democracy is abolished. As said by a kikess decades ago named Emna.

"If voting did anything it would be illegal"

Nice

Attached: 1565968949972.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

lol Based CCP how can western ga(o)y capitalists even compete?

————-TROWW LINE ————-

Arr person posting not berow this line got TROWWED.

———————————————————-

Ya wait until horny Chinaman invades little country to get lil peepee wet, because the last generation buried all there daughters alive behind there factories dorms recreation yard

>overthrow democracy
>instill communist utopia
>wait 30 years
>government is still corrupt and far more impulsive with head cracks
>nothing really changed
How about you just cut to the chase and say humans are shit and we should all kill each other.

Keep thinking the two party system isnt a jew smokescreen goy.

Keep thinking your short sighted club offers that fails in a few generations without fail has any kind of solution to a very ingrained problem to the human condition. Fuck niggers, faggots, and communists.

But without christcuckery how would we maintain our morals
kek

Attached: 1566439134196.jpg (700x700, 142K)

>You shouldn't expect a formidable enemy to behave intelligently and in his own interest

So edgy

Guess you can't ms paint a fedora on your founding fathers huh?

Hong Kong cockroach

Attached: C8374584-1091-4DF8-8688-B3B9DE27D058.jpg (750x531, 151K)

See truth about Hong Kong cock roach

Attached: D898E302-7144-4EFA-9BE3-1664BE69BB0A.jpg (590x836, 372K)

Today mark one month anniversary of first beating of Hong Kong cockroach in train station by glorious defenders of peace and civility.

Attached: 9D483D40-AC54-4687-B3C8-728CBAA52E24.jpg (768x432, 38K)

Fighter wear white in respect for US freedom fighter. It a sign for respect of USA.

Attached: DA6ADDB7-9EB8-4AD9-8498-B3D59C69C0DC.jpg (992x744, 103K)

Watch cockroach get beat: liveleak.com/view?t=9t7jq_1563725816

China literally liftes a billion bugeyed insect people out of poverty in a generation while your own gay cia buttblasts ur citizens with migraine waves for fun

Heil Victory

Well of course not......they're NOT a bunch of liberal retards.

Thank you friends for keep my thread brunp.

Why does anyone who isn't Chinese even care, they, just like every race has the right to govern themselves

>
they might be based commies in some ways, but they are still commies.

wtf I love Communist chinks now