My sisters and brothers in Christ, be watchful. I saw him say he was the chosen one

My sisters and brothers in Christ, be watchful. I saw him say he was the chosen one.

Attached: 1565642215101.png (640x640, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3w48P6sYJ6o
newsmaxtv.com/findus
newsmaxtv.com/Shows/The-Wayne-Allyn-Root-Show/vid/0_0un0kivn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The anti-christ is also supposed to be universally loved, you dumb shill.
I will enjoy killing people like you in the civil war you will start.

Trump's allies are my allies.

Trump's adversaries are my adversaries.

KING OF THE NORTH.

youtube.com/watch?v=3w48P6sYJ6o

The boy president serves at the master's table.

Three lies will he offer you.

He's already told two.

Attached: 1453782463120s.jpg (78x125, 1K)

He was the choiceless one. He bought the house and the rats made him king.

Now suddenly he's the devil. Because he didnt leave enough cheese out.

Clown world has me rooting for the antichrist to kill us all

Oh, so now the Dems read the Bible

Hand or forehead 666

Attached: milo-handsign.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

proof?

I don't think you should give a dumb idea any legs, brah.
>He was chosen, but not in the way you imagine or are trying to imply by stupi-meming something.

>1 post by this ID

godless shill retard alert. do not engage.

This

Not true. Never was it written that EVERYBODY will love the anti-Christ, only that he will control an army, have a massive influence over the economy, and will trick many people into worshiping him.
Sound familiar? Sound like your "God Emperor?"

Yeah. They seem to ignore this part
>16Have you found honey?
Eat only as much as you need,
Lest you be filled with it and vomit.
17seldom set foot in your neighbor’s house,
Lest he become weary of you and hate you.

This.

Thats a whopper of a conspiracy theory, science lover, right up there with Russian collusion. Stay desperate loser !

Attached: 306065D8-8ACE-412E-97B9-2C6EF9C5F09F.jpg (964x944, 848K)

Hmmm not really

He said he was the chosen one to fight on trade with China.

/pol should rename to /shill.

>My sisters
Faggot detected, women are garbage. Christcucks never change

So child rapists hate the anti christ and everyone else falls for him?!

Right.

Try harder.

>Occupy democrats
>Citing the Bible
How has OP not burst in to flame?

Fuck you and your non existent god.

The antichrist isn't real. It's just a fairy tale you dumb fucks.

>misquotes the Bible
>brags about murder

You are of your father, The Devil.

>Democrats are now accusing the President of being the anti-Christ
Hilarious

Attached: 1526959279026.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

I lost The Game.

Attached: 9e8854debc5c6d9ba17df12f09cc298b.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Jews haven't been "God's chosen people" in over 2000 years. You're a little late

Lol. Y'all have TDS so bad that you've lost your sense of humor

Well, Q was the false prophet

Are we going to have a repeat of this meme?

Attached: fedora.png (908x539, 48K)

Indeed, however, Satanists are bigger problem.

Why do you assholes do this? I forget about that dumb shit and one of you virgins always bring it back up. Have sex.

Will you have sex with me?

THE STREETS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE NON-BELIEVERS! HALL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP! HAIL VICTORY!

Attached: 1544506851224.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

Oh shut the fuck up kike.

He didn’t actually say that.

Wow, nice adaptation Stalwart/glownigger.

We still see it for what it is. Your retarded and a bunch of kids on the internet laugh at you while their Reich draws ever closer.

h-h-h-h-he's just j-j-joking guys, he hates Israel!!!

And he was clearly joking about it. He had complained that the three previous presidents should have been taking care of business with China, but because the corrupt slackers didn't do it, he was having to step up. So HE had to be:

"The Chosen One" /s

Imagine, a president that uses sarcasm.
Love this POTUS guy.

Attached: hahahahaha.png (500x339, 178K)

But he was chosen to have a trade war with china, people cast a ballet and he was the choice

You need glasses, Schweik.

Attached: pjimage-28.jpg (960x540, 88K)

>He's the antichrist!
t. every christian about everyone who ever lived

>its a the current president is the antichrist episode

Attached: 1566074157853.png (526x394, 456K)

Yea probably, I think Trump is into some spooky religious shit. I'm not trying to shill or beat up on him since I'm starting to feel bad for the guy but still. There's been alot of "illuminati" symbolism with Trump's likeness.. for example the Bank of America Murals.
At a certain point you have to wonder if the elitist people have like 2000 IQ and set this all in motion decades ago, hand picked, planned this all out. Everything just seems so bizarre lately.

Attached: mural1.jpg (476x616, 50K)

Trump is so far from the anti christ, he's like the anti anti christ

the hell hole world that the lefties are trying to drag us into is where the antichrist will come from

Attached: 1525731011995.jpg (1024x711, 157K)

For all the non-religious people, this all just took a weird turn. I mean..It's just not your everyday even where someone proclaims they are the chosen one or second coming of god if you know what I'm saying. This all has just taken a more extreme turn, I know the Dems are satanic baby killers, but then you have Trump saying all of this..Evangelical Christians talking about Trump bringing the end times and all this..
I mean can you understand why this just seems kinda..off.

This is stupid. Trump isn't the antichrist, JFK Jr is. Jow Forums told me so, and the voices in the sink drain agreed. You can't countermand the council of seven sewers AND a tibetan dick hammering forum. Either way though, let's make this quick. Someone just end it all, please.

Attached: 1566175007907.jpg (720x1080, 245K)

You want the redpill?
The Antichrist will be transhumanism

The devil sitting the the temple I believe is technology sitting inside of humans since the body is supposed to be the temple if the holy spirit

chose to take on China.. he was being facetious

I'll be curious to see how this plays out. It could ACTUALLY be 4d chess. I can never quite tell, but he's ingratiated himself with Israel. If he plays into their end times bullshit, it might get him some space to maneuver elsewhere.

The "chosen one" isn't inherently Jesus.
I would argue that being the "chosen one" would disqualify one from being Jesus or christ or whatever.
Not that it matters though, because it's yet another instance of shit being taken out of context to force a false narrative.

rather based i'm afraid

You have Trump-fellating Syndrome. Let us change the subject to Obama so you know this isn't about Trump, but part of a bigger plan that supersedes any president.

Luke 10:18 I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

In Hebrew, baraq = lightning, o = from, bama = heights / heaven. Similar translation in Aramaic.

So, "baraq o bama" (Barack Obama) is literally "lightning from heaven."

Matthew 12:39 "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah."

The sign of jonah is a three day death / rebirth story. On Easter of 2011, lightning struck the white house and was photographed / widely publicized. Three days later the fake birth certificate was released. Three days later, the "Osama raid" happened. This formed the sign of Jonah in duplicate.

Everything is carefully scripted.

He didn't say that, knucklehead. He was quoting this guy:

Bill O'Reilly and Wayne Allyn Root Discuss Democrat Jewish Americans

Bill O'Reilly and Wayne Allyn Root discuss why some Jewish citizens still vote Democrat when the party is moving so far from supporting Israel on the heels of "The Squad" and how the media reacted to Trump tweeting Wayne. Watch Newsmax TV on DirecTV 349, Dish 216, U-verse 1220, FiOS 615, or more info:

newsmaxtv.com/findus

newsmaxtv.com/Shows/The-Wayne-Allyn-Root-Show/vid/0_0un0kivn

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 10.31.57 PM.png (550x630, 360K)

This is the chosen one

Attached: 712D1947-4909-4B65-A930-04C5207B38F2.jpg (477x268, 14K)

Give a proper SOURCE or go fuck yourself OP.

By the way the antichrist is prophesied to be loved by all so it OBVIOUSLY isn't Donald "Public Enemy Number 1" Trump. The guy is the most hated person on Earth.

Attached: fasdlf.jpg (640x625, 40K)

And btw oh righteous one, Wayne Allyn Root, THE GUY WHOM TRUMP QUOTED, is a former Jew-turned-conservative-CHRISTIAN.

Attached: ha ha Pepe.jpg (255x255, 16K)

>By the way the antichrist is prophesied to be loved by all

Citation required.

Christfag. Fuck off

He said he was the chosen one to deal with China
What does that have to do with israel

Hey OP I think we can all agree that Occupy Democrats are a bunch of retards but why don't you provide a source for your image? Because it doesn't look legit, it just looks like dumb shill garbage.

The bible never says the anti-christ will pretend to be the second coming, that's actually the plot of an american dad episode.