Remember what it was like to have a president who could read?

Remember what it was like to have a president who could read?

Attached: 1558179449369.png (640x640, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliography_of_Donald_Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY&t=19s
archive.org/details/TheInternationalJew_655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how does using the wrong social capital help you achieve your goals?

Attached: 1565661423575-pol.jpg (1200x622, 294K)

Wow no wonder he's so fucking dumb.
It's all those women books.

Slide thread, but this would explain why Obama failed to accomplish anything. Too busy reading prose.

Trump is too busy writing history.

ideally youd be based in agency. there must be something youre supposed to be doing.

Attached: 1566177640853-pol.jpg (537x1069, 118K)

Interesting that he read so many books and was still dumb as shit.

You read memes. Let that sink in.

Attached: 0604D535-B82B-4C6B-8DB7-A76BD06D59F3.jpg (630x600, 39K)

I can't stand smug faggots who try and impress with their summer reading lists could you be more a of a ducking faggot ?

Those are some real pleb teir books

You should read more.
>"This is not a book about the decline of America, but rather about the rise of everyone else." So begins Fareed Zakaria's important new work on the era we are now entering. Following on the success of his best-selling The Future of Freedom, Zakaria describes with equal prescience a world in which the United States will no longer dominate the global economy, orchestrate geopolitics, or overwhelm cultures. He sees the "rise of the rest"—the growth of countries like China, India, Brazil, Russia, and many others—as the great story of our time, and one that will reshape the world. The tallest buildings, biggest dams, largest-selling movies, and most advanced cell phones are all being built outside the United States. This economic growth is producing political confidence, national pride, and potentially international problems. How should the United States understand and thrive in this rapidly changing international climate? What does it mean to live in a truly global era? Zakaria answers these questions with his customary lucidity, insight, and imagination.

Only Trump routinely tweets out recommendations and quotes books on a regular basis...

Remember when the left could perform basic cognitive functions like preserve memory that spans beyond two weeks?

Is anybody going to fix this image?

Did Fareed choose not to plagiarize for once?

>omg wow Obama so smart because he put out a reading list
>nope, this list wasn't carefully crafted by his PR team

Remember when a president acquired his wealth outside of politics? If Trump got his success without reading, that just makes him look better when he shits on literate normies.

assuming there is nothing wrong with you, i can only conclude you are here to talk shit about Trump.
How does this help you cure cancer, change the oil in your car, or clean your room?
this board is for politics, do you want to talk about the politics of polymorphic software, or sentient econometrics?

or do uou want to talk shit, wasting your own agency like a dysfunctional piece of garbage? this is why trump won, everyone just talks shit & plays pretend.
>builds 240 successful companies, only 17 go bankrupt, only 13 of those dont survive restructuring
>is completely audited by the IRS every year for the last 30 years, thus any question of his financial integrity is a direct attack on the IRS' integrity
>writes multiple best selling books
>hurr durr drumfy wumfy cant read or write
i bet most of trumps voters cant stand shit talkers & FAKES. trumps policies didnt even matter to them, just the chance to push against degeneracy.

>reading

lmao

unless they're reading this book then they're wasting time.

Attached: BasicEconomics.jpg (788x1067, 117K)

also pic related.

Attached: article-4206-art5cdc154a0c3d3.jpg (1000x548, 177K)

Everything by Toni Morrison is trash and everyone retarded enough to think she has any sort of talent belongs in a gas chamber. The rest of those are literally who tier.

Attached: 1419005435361.png (722x525, 598K)

You think Obama read any of that shit? Those books were selected by a focus group to appeal to the masses.

It's like when Hillary released her playlist to songs she's never listened to.

Of course tRump's list is blank. I'm sure the shit for brains CAN'T read

IS THIS THE POWER OF HIGH BLACK MAN IQ??!?!!?

Remember what it was like to have a president that could re...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliography_of_Donald_Trump

Attached: 1C561496-88EC-4769-85A6-6F25907664BA.jpg (634x634, 76K)

Remember when Occupy Shithead threads were banned?

yes. Share this on twitter and get banned.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY&t=19s

I wish Obama red a 5th grade economics book or 7th grade history book.

Attached: morph.jpg (1920x1088, 914K)

Well he was indeed right for the most part, wish he is still alive today. May he rest in peace.

>Murakami
I'd rather have an illiterate president than an autistic weeb

>Trump is too busy writing history.

On Twitter?

Fareed "don't bother fighting ISIS, it's not possible to win" Zachariah

>I'd rather have someone illiterate to run my country than to have someone with weird anime fetishes, even though I am literally posting this on a board that was originally found as anime discussion site = The post
Fucking amerimutts.

Remember what it's like to have a president who doesn't apologize for everything America has ever done or is accused of having done?
Remember what it's like to have a president whose wife isn't an ugly bitch who admitted she had never been proud of America?

Farreed zekaria, watch his interview of jared taylor
>what is whiteness
>i can't even tell
>am i white?
>i don't know
>why are white people so mad
>white people need to be replace
>why are you so made about whites being replaced
>whites don't exist.
>you can't even tell what race someone is
>whites are so evil don't you think they should be making it up to the rest of us brown people?

Thankfully we have one now who's too busy Making America Great Again.

>wtf I love ISIS and slavery now

Remember what it's like to have a president who doesn't spend 3 months golfing?
Remember what it's like to have a president who wasn't a rapist piece of shit?

imagine unironically quoting this stupid monkey

>didn't look at the ghostwriter column

Idiot

So post his book reports.

That's a shit list, better off just reading news and shitposting like Trump does. I could even accept some faggy classic literature mixed list but that is just garbage "modern women's lit"

a lot of time to read huh

What a faggot reading list.

Check out Trump's new reading list:

Attached: yht111gkr -- 1329 -- fls111bou'.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Remember that guy that made a video saying that Obama made him suck his dick for crack. Was that shit real?

>Orange man bad, he tweets to much wasting time
>Based black man, he is using our tax payer money to pay him to read

Fucking sheep herder was reading the whole time living a fantasy life while Trump actually fights for the country.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>that list

is obama gay?

>Toni Morrison
So that is why Obama went full anti-white in 2015?

reading nothing is better than reading those retarded nigger books

P or D Jow Forums. P or D.

So you think obongo has ever read mein kampf?

This.
Spend less time reading (the nigga never read shit), and more time working.

I prefer the audio book.

Well his "wife" is Michel"le" Obama

>Obama's Summer Reading List 2019
>Men Without Women by Haruki Murakami

Yeah, we know!

Attached: 2019-08-21_23-37-48.png (442x248, 206K)

He was able to read all those books with Michelles dick in his mouth. Impressive.

Attached: Img-1566431523048.jpg (1257x648, 535K)

>Obama busy reading history
>Trump too busy CREATING history

LAUGHING AT YOU.

Attached: trumpet.gif (250x227, 139K)

I remember what it was like before mentally ill faggots made threads about Drumph 30 times a day.

Attached: remembering_the_glory_days_before_defeat.png (957x536, 221K)

problem

Soetoro can't read

Obama based

>reading fiction
>reading books that are less than 500 years old

Remember what it was like to have a lying nigger who hated white people in charge

Every tweet is historical.

Unfortunately I do. and i remember the shit skin masses rejoicing. Made me more racist than any statistics or hate facts

if if if if

okie doke

only thing he could read was a teleprompter

but never could he ever, go off script.

chew soap

He can read but can he speak now?

Attached: D576B6F4-E4A9-46E3-B8D7-B50704A1FC96.png (2000x1342, 1.78M)

As an English Literature masters student and published author (no, I won't say who I am you niggers, but I make enough to live a very comfortable life), all of these books are fucking pleb-tier.

Total woman-oriented trash. Read some fucking Houellebecq, jesus.

But which one literally sucks cock?

>reading books makes you smart
No it doesn't, it's no different than wasting time listening to the radio or watching television. Trump puts in the effort to actually do his job unlike Mr. Eleven Month Vacation.

Yeah

Attached: post-american-obama_orig.jpg (400x399, 17K)

Is trump reading the terrible books he shills? Probably not.

literature is one of the many methods of communication in illuminati book clubs. you receive the marching orders from their "fiction" as they attempt to write a future without Jesus as LORD. truly where satanists dwell is in the fantasy department that steals souls through the children stories they possess

kek

Obama has some pleb tier taste holy fuck.

What about The International Jew? archive.org/details/TheInternationalJew_655

Remember having a president that didnt push a make believe intellectualite persona?