This is not a first world country

just travel and you'll see for yourself. go to any city in europe. or any city in japan or south korea. you will be blown away at how much more modern they feel compared to our shitty country. it seriously feels like our infrastructure and urban planning is like 50 years behind the rest of the first world. their cities just have this clean sort of shine to them, whereas everything in our cities is fucking ugly and crummy looking, always construction and shit too. it really does feel like our country is falling apart

Attached: AMerica122414.png (800x502, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFUns38D_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just put niggers in Tokyo and Seoul for 100 years and see what happens

I’ve been to Europe. Same shit except more taxes, less gun rights, and less freedom of speech. That is, unless you live in a nigger area or a spic state which I can’t speak of (I’m in Vermont still 90% white)

Don't forget their Democratic madters have controlled most cities for 50 years too

We took the industrialization pill pretty much first and the hardest. Also niggers. Every major city has niggers.

Attached: 2DC8B274-0CC5-49B1-8F57-75B8A742AA85.jpg (1816x2182, 772K)

Attached: powerful.jpg (694x905, 75K)

cope harder. niggers arent at fault your infrastructure is shit. its not niggers doing the commands its whites

>the way cities look and feel is the only measurement of a nation
You didn't bother to think past your first initial thought, did you?

Didn't know Estonia loved Niggers

It only took a good 70 years to destroy everything, our world was beautiful, and the jews and destroyed it.

Attached: 1554407083583.jpg (710x1024, 153K)

niggers are fault at many things but not infrastucture stupid leaf. i could understand if niggers built it but its whites

Amerigolems are human sacrifices for their Freemason, Zionist overlords. Don't expect much to change until they're gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFUns38D_Q

Attached: Freemason Symbolism Self Control Laura Branigan-10000x4988.jpg (10000x4988, 2.43M)

That's what's funny about where I live. In Alaska all of our infrastructure is new, because it's a relatively new state. We have fiber optic everything. Gig download speeds with no limit. 4GLTE. Even goofy things like street lights that run off of cameras, they sense movement and not shit in the ground looking to disrupt a magnetic field. Then I go down south and WTF.

Attached: IMG_1007.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

I’d say at least 70% of America is a Brazilian style third world shithole. Anyone who says otherwise is in complete denial or non-white.

Well if niggers have nothing to do with infrastructure which thank god they don't. They still contribute to all the crime and turning once nice neighborhoods into ghettos. Now fuck off taxi driver.

They do year that shit up

Coming from Estonia, a literal shithole.

I didn't realize niggers have been in charge of infradtructure for the past 60 years

>i suffer in Estonia

Attached: 1542222568522.jpg (960x540, 150K)

Good points

Europe is a fucking dump, a glorified theme park inhabited by obnoxious cucks, violent hajjis, and Negro vendors harassing people who won’t buy their fucking plastic elephants.

What's wrong with the infrastructure? The other posters are right, it's the shitskins. America used to look nice. Now they tear up everything good. Our infrastructure is antiquated, but not inherently flawed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Attached: Freemason Symbolism Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Official Video)-10000x7513.jpg (10000x7513, 3.01M)

Europe is a dump? Fucking lol pretty much all their living space looks so much more advanced than ours

Not to bash you, but Europe is NOT one country, but several. The standard of living in European countries varies, from top tier in the north to shacks in the south east.

I invite you to take a trip to see for yourself. It has it's problems like the rest of the western world, but it's nothing of what you are describing here.

Euro ideal is a big city with clean streets and cool buildings. They want aesthetics and services. They want to be pampered by technology government and modernity. It is essentially a cosmopolitan mindset. My ideal is farmland surrounded by decent white God fearing neighbors. Industry and the urban focus is perhaps necessary for a certain amount of security, but that's a necessary evil- not the ideal. Technology, is also great, but it isnt all its cracked up to be. Modern is usually a synonym for godless and soulless.

less economic freedom too everything is tightly regulated

Attached: 56575765767676.jpg (584x459, 61K)

Jews are a subversive force of evil. But obsession with them is another thing altogether. this board has ODed on that shit to the point where they are easily manipulated by it, and their organic meme production and humor has been completely derailed by it. Sad.

This fpbp

Attached: nigger bombs.png (1024x776, 565K)