Dan Crenshaw

Opinions? I think he's jusct McCain 2.0.

Attached: 7766.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

Zionist shill, boomer American men want to lick his balls.

Deep state faggot. Should never be trusted or respected.

All that tough guy shit but you know inside his pants theres a shrivelled circumcised penis. I cant take an American seriously ever knowing they have a mutilated penis. Imagine driving around in your automatic car with a circumcised penis between your legs, staring through your windshield with your fluoride eyes, daily life of an American, ultimate cucks.

retarded kike puppet

DAN CRENSHAW'S EYE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>thinking about other dudes junk all day
ok, faggot.

You have to wonder how he got promoted so quickly into the US Congress. That kind of thing takes money and sponsorship. So... where did the money come from? Who ARE his sponsors?

One of the first things he did after taking office in January was to countersignal hard against "white nationalism." Was that his own priority, or was it a condition of his sponsorship? Those are unanswered questions.

Attached: 1566427422347[1].png (517x252, 17K)

shalom!

arrr, shiver me timbers

>posing in front of an American flag with a flamethrower

VERY suspicious

More like Dan Cringeshaw.

Jew lover wants to take our guns. Fuck him.

new wallpaper lol

And yet your mother loved it. I was able to ride that hoss bitch like your daddy couldn't dream.
I mean, your mother must have orgasmed four times in the first quarter of the third hour I was fucking her.

He is a snake tongued lying fuck. It was painful to hear him try to explain away the pretext for the Iraq War. I am glad I listened.

"Its complicated. We were asked to have our military bases everywhere. We are just there to advise. Trust us, we have a totally legit reason but we can't tell you. Let's fight Syria and Iran. "

He is a monster

His hair looks bad, like he's always sweaty. It's a bad sign. Probably drug abuse.

>go back, quickly, the space here is quality!

Attached: 20170323_223303.gif (498x278, 743K)

If he's McCain 2.0 then why am I not sucking his dick? -LG

>Having another man as your wallpaper

Attached: 1E8A8680-9BED-48BA-8265-11107FA36B1E.jpg (1044x1044, 136K)

holy moly, you know this guy is based when the shill-force comes spilling out in force after 2-3 posts

>Blue checkmark

You got a problem with that, kid?

Attached: boomerpilled.png (629x794, 796K)

Respectable guy that served his country, may not agree with all of his views but holy shit. Why is everyone so negative, bunch of pansy keyboard warriors that odds are haven't done shit with there life on here.

Crenshaw is a McCain Jewish puppet.

I love Jocko and all those guys who served and now are out to make money and help people with good leadership advice. A good leader doesnt want to lead. He is tasked wjtv the responsibility and does it for his men. This guy just wants to be a politician. He should lose and shut his one eyed cock smoking mouth

Take the meme flag off and then you can talk.

That only works when (((you))) remove yours.

He's a traitorous faggot that probably uses his empty eye socket to hold the cum of his jew donors

He is nothing but globohomo with extra war flavor

Cyclops pos

Attached: 1560101079175.jpg (840x472, 115K)

Neocon who thinks America should world police for Israel.

He's shit.

Crenshaw is a piece of shit faggot who loves israel and turning the USA brown. I'm sure the boomers love him.

Stop shilling your podcast joe.

>literally muh dick
fuck off. but fuck the one eyed faggot too.

100% McCain 2.0

No.

Actually quite based.

Should not be trusted

He represents my old home district
He's not exactly McCain 2.0, but he's a "palatable" conservative, i.e. he's on the right, but just logically, not due to strong belief.
So he'll fold like a cheap suit if his suburbinite district wants him to.
Fortunately, his district is filled with pro gun, anti abortion people, so that keeps it safe for now

I'm from his district. Here's what happened. He didn't have a massive campaign starting out and only won due to his opponent destroying himself. He had a semi-grass roots campaign at first, and it seemed like the GOP Establishment didn't want him; they wanted Kevin Roberts.

He initially lost by a quite a bit in the initial primary, but the frontrunner, Kevin Roberts, didn't get 50% so it went to a runoff between him Crenshaw, who was second place. Roberts and Crenshaw both agreed not to play dirty in the runoff, but a month before the election, it came out that some of the smearing from PACs, some which were linked to Obama, of Crenshaw were coming directly from Roberts' campaign.
This obviously didn't go well with the Republican base, so Roberts lost 30-70.

That said, both were Establishment stooges, similar to our previous rep Ted Poe, but Crenshaw seemed good at the time, and he came across as a pro-2A, Trumpian candidate, which goes over well in this district. I didn't see any rigging or money funneling by Crenshaw. He just hid his Establishment allegiance well.

nice save

argh me hearties!!!

Idk man I listened to his interview and he seems like a good level headed guy

He's the Republican version of Eric Swalwell

he's a jew

I don't trust him for some reason.