I can't believe you morons are still pushing this nonsense after the autopsy came back. I hate to break it to you...

I can't believe you morons are still pushing this nonsense after the autopsy came back. I hate to break it to you, but Ben is RIGHT. Most people fail to accept that the government is full of incompetent people, and mistakes are made CONSTANTLY. This is nothing more than human error on the part of the guards and prison management. Life isn't a Hollywood movie and there isn't a cabal hyper-powerful people pulling the strings. The world is unfortunately not that simple and anyone telling you otherwise is simply deceiving you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DpLOg5HeKdQ

Attached: bss_190812_thumb_h1.jpg (1200x630, 42K)

Attached: kpsrq5acz3h31.jpg (1439x1793, 846K)

since when has he been right about anything?

Show flag kike

Read me a story user... Who would write such things...haha...

Attached: 20190820_021641.jpg (597x800, 226K)

>tells me it is not a Jewish conspiracy
>links to Jewish webshow to prove his point
>further buttressing the hypothesis that it is a Jewish conspiracy
WDHMBT?

>brb gonna go break multiple vertebrae by jumping off a coffee table with a blanket tied around my neck

Yeah your probably right OP, Epstein who had stock piles of blackmail tapes of politicians, bankers, corporate CEO's and maybe even royalty fucking children probably did just start to feel suicidal and decide to dab and scream at the top of his longs before doing a back flip and hang himself with the rope he made from his ass hairs off his 5.5" height bed and plant face first into the concrete succeeding on his first try to An Hero.
I can't believe I almost got sucked into all this conspiracy nonsense, thanks for talking some sense into me.

Attached: Rally confusion.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Sage.

Don’t talk to that person.

You MUST be shitposting. You cannot think for even one moment that anyone is gonna believe this admittedly fairly decent quality bullshit.

t. semite

There is an actual conspiracy here. The case has implicated high level politicians, businessmen, academics and other power people. If the government wanted such a high profile prisoner to remain alive, then he would be alive. Whether it was suicide and imcopentency at the prison allowed for it is irrelevant.

The level of Epstein's crime, the powerful people indicated, and necessity for protecting him from harm, all but prove the government wifully neglected it's responsibility of securing Epstein as a prisoner.

>Ben
Stopped reading there.

If I were a shill, or any entity or organization hired to make people forget about Epstein, do you know what I would do?

I would make the whole theories about Epstein appear ludicrously absurd. I would gather a team to post 24/7 shitty theories about him on social media and Jow Forums. Baby teeth? Totally. Body switch? Absolutely. I would promote, encourage and spread myself the most eccentric suppositions about him, and post whole threads of false evidence to backup my claims.

And then the MSM would take a look at these theories, take a look at Jow Forums, and make a giant glowing headline "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS BECOME CRAZY AFTER EPSTEIN'S SUICIDE". I would ask journalists to write articles presenting the most ludicrous theories in an ironic tone. And after a so meticulous campaign of disinformation, when people will think about Epstein conspiracy theories, they won't think about the Clintons or prince Andrew. No, they'll think about Epstein's alleged baby teeth. And they'll tell themselves: "what a bunch of losers, the MSM is right."

I agree, it was fun while it lasted but I think we have probably gotten everything we can out of this one. The normies didn’t really go for it, so we should stop pushing it any further.
Any way, I’m feeling a little sleepy so I think I’ll go to bed soon. Good night anons, we’ll try again tomorrow!

Attached: 0F6BFB89-1393-4C2E-83A5-867BF7C53849.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

and you are an expert at everything fuck off pedo kike

Who’s Ben? Sounds like a fucking retard.

What is it like making $8 an hour, JDIF?

Imagine being this transparent.

Attached: 4fe04e35cca35370c83abe73f721e9e79c07fe42334d1a0e05d9d8b6357.jpg (413x380, 52K)

I am an American patriot from Texas

fuck forget meme flag

You made me crack up. Thank you. Saved for bothering annoying liberal friends with.

Guards who looked over him better be in deep shit though. Think Boeing got forgiveness when human error killed passangers of two planes?

High value inmate, if there was a time for staff to be giving 100 percent, that was the time.

You think that just because it's been a few extra minutes that it's not BS anymore and we will forget

At least you got digits, Vladimir
hey are you actually dicking around in our elections? cool!

this thread is exhibiting a surprisingly intense power level

1. The man claimed someone tried to kill him several weeks ago.

2. A LOT of powerful people didn't want him to go to trial.

3. He was on suicide watch.

4. His cell mate was moved out shortly before the incident

5. The autopsy said he was asphyxiated and it was "likley" suicide. How much pressure was on that coroner to say that? Think they would still have a job or even be alive if they said otherwise?

6. The pictures of the corpse had some definite issues.

Wake the fuck up.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 42K)