Black Christian Preacher puts a drag queen pedophile in his place

And yet whites will cower and allow degeneracy to continue in fear of losing what little remains in their lives and only go on posting on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIj8D1vHt3Y

Why are whites cowards Jow Forums?

Attached: 1566383577248.png (1281x683, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIj8D1vHt3Y&lc=UgwmqWgrAKrt0BjGhmh4AaABAg
youtu.be/ex92d8gGhyY
youtu.be/PRCVeqvZKt4
youtu.be/owU0uRlcmZI
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U
youtu.be/nSHkvFFCJo4
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish whites would chimp out more often. I'm not saying to loot Bed Bath and Beyond, just quit feeling guilty about the things you don't like.

It's a shame he's a nog so all he can do is repeat himself.
Still your point stands, whites need to get off the internet and start standing up for themselves.

>Why are whites cowards Jow Forums?
let me introduce you to our friend Based Pastor Steven Anderson

How can anyone watch this video and not see the certainty? Mass graves in our lifetime.

>7:09
>Im jewish

haha posted this same comment at practically the same time
youtube.com/watch?v=FIj8D1vHt3Y&lc=UgwmqWgrAKrt0BjGhmh4AaABAg

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21 Drag queen story time rebuke - YouTube.png (600x116, 9K)

Couldn't get through it. But I can't believe how many woman tried to get in the middle of it with little kids. Get your kid and get out.

The virgin whiner vs the chad solution

Attached: ISIS-throws-boy-off-roof.jpg (800x483, 76K)

They all give standard, emotionally-charged, white liberal screechy female responses, too.

I live in the middle of nowhere.
There's literally no one to rebuke.
I'm glad, though. Degeneracy hasn't tainted my small country village.

You're the same retard who would call Russians or balkans subhumans precisely because they chimp out over shit like this.

It's child abuse to expose children to these kinds of conflicts. Women get away with it all the time.

Steven Anderson doesn't go to the lion's den and do this. He only does this behind the pulpit.

Pedos Get The Rope!!!
#RacePrideWorldWide

Attached: 1566122340799.png (1920x1080, 483K)

This tranny lloks jewsih

I doubt that. I couldn't show you where Balkan is on a world map. So why would I call people I know nothing about derogatory names?

He is. Go 7:10, right out of the horse's mouth

lol the nog smirks when the fag says "i'm a jewish person." ofcourse he is.. Jews trying to subvert whites yet again.

It's all white people in there man....White whores and a couple of cucks.

>when niggers do more to anti jewry solution than wypipo

white people get arrested for doing the same thing as this guy
hmmm

also, notice how op is doing nothing

kid diddling nonce 100%

Attached: 394i9549534.png (1460x718, 1.24M)

youtu.be/ex92d8gGhyY

Attached: 1556988058982.gif (628x628, 1.23M)

Now this is undeniably, irrefutably BASED.

Attached: 449.gif (607x609, 821K)

A lot of females there.

Black woman and black men hate the homosexuality and “queer” and tranny culture in the black community. Black women speak up constantly, you’ll never see a white woman vocal about it, you’ll see them dress their sons up as girls and then cut their cocks off cause they wanted a girl. It’s legally permissible to brainwash your child into being a different sex, but not to homeschool them or make them contemplate distrust for the government and it’s institutions. I also think most sheboons are disgusting. Just so funny how it works out.

>”I’m gonna pray to my god”
“You can pray to Satan it’s ok but he is going to lose”
Fucking based pastor knows exactly who the kike god is

It is. Unfortunate but it is just Deuteronomy 28 in action. White people wanted to turn away from God and this is the result.

Deuteronomy 28: 15, 30, 32-33
>But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:...Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof. Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed always

Is this not happening in white nations now? You work but it goes to provide for migrants and for the welfare of niggers. You sire sons and daughters but they go after foreign flesh. You marry a white woman only for her to divorce you and find somebody else like Jamal to satisfy her. You work, labor and toil but in the end live paycheck to paycheck while the Jews get rich at your expense. Turn your back on to God and He will turn His back on to you. You will cry for help but He will not listen only because of the hardness of your hearts and your arrogance who proclaim themselves better without God. Amazing how the predicament of whites are followed to the letter. Reap what you sow for God is not mocked.

Attached: 1541502392991.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Balkans isn’t a country. It’s a region, cluster of countries. Next to Italy.

They watch RuPaul and literally see autogynos and pedos in women's clothing and think "yaaaas queen! OMG I'd love to have my own pet homosexual!" completely braindead rote vessels for media programming.

This

Why would you want to go there though? And he believes they're reprobate so there isn't really a point.

Attached: 9455d583e79c4a3d3435f24515469e03e91f17c9372036642c7b421b05d77fc8.jpg (400x383, 98K)

Looks fake

Look at these onions cucks...jesus.

This is my new favourite YouTube channel. I sent him $40 this week. He deserves every penny.

What an odd time to live in.

>i’m Jewish
I’m surprised

Why bring your kids to something like this? What's the point? Is this a school?
"Yeah honney let's take our kids to the community center and meet the trannie!"

Attached: D5169B0A-93C4-46F2-8421-3E51548B6D92.jpg (542x430, 62K)

>Why would you want to go there though?
Because one soul worth saving is precious to God. Notice the one woman who went with the black preacher at the end of the vid. All she needed was one rebuke so she could be freed by the peer pressure. Who knows how many you could save by doing this? Jesus Christ said to be bold as lions.

Blessed thread

Love you all brothers. HH

Pastor Anderson is a deciever that preaches miscegenation to his white followers.

>paypal in his description
You cultists are all the same only doing it to make a few bucks on the ignorant

He is doing it to support himself and his ministry. Not spread AIDS, sickneess, and Homosexuality all over the place. Good for him.

REPENT

Attached: 1564554447446.png (300x300, 88K)

>AIDS
user, it's called GRIDS and for good reason.

>666
HH
Fuck hitler
As long as you worship that idiot cunt, nationalism will never succeed.
I'm a nationalist and I'm too ashamed to admit it because of that cunt and because of idiots like you who think he's hot shit..

Attached: 1566072879330.jpg (1023x809, 153K)

Attached: 1508036965449.jpg (853x861, 210K)

aids isn't even much of a concern as long as you wear a condom and take Prep. Really its like straight sex if you get to know the person first and practice safe sex you really don't have to worry about any thing. being slutty is dangerous to both straights and gays.

Imagine being a sex tourism hapa and thinking youre in a position to speak

no u

What does the Bible say about race?

God does not care what your race is, just if you are saved.

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

God has made all men from one blood and we all descend from Adam and Eve.

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

People from all nations will be Heaven, not just Europe and America.

Revelatioon 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

God is not a respecter of persons.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Videos
"Interracial Marriage"
youtu.be/PRCVeqvZKt4

Where did the different races come from?
youtu.be/owU0uRlcmZI

"Races" are a Fraud
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U

Even Moses knew the blessing of having a thicc black wife
youtu.be/nSHkvFFCJo4

Attached: 1561680437478.jpg (491x541, 66K)

>he's scared of what conditioned normies will think of him calling himself a nationalist
the time for optics is over

Based. Hahahaha that cunt "call 911!". It IS child abuse. Those piece of shit letting their kids be literally taken by the hand by that drag queen.

>doesn't even hesitate to call out Mr. Noseberg
Based and Redpilled

Attached: _789465.png (930x825, 187K)

Yeah I noticed this guy too lmfao. He really should off himself

Hulk Hogan

ashamed and scared are not the same

Lets test the average Jow Forumsster with a game of hide the sausage
Without looking up reverse image
Is this a bloke or Sheila?

Attached: AED08A3E-F37E-4D91-B705-DA6FE3558CF6.jpg (384x384, 20K)

DAMN the autistic hypocrisy of that woman talking about what's inappropriate...Clown World.

In general, you are right. But in this case, you are scared and you know you are scared.

This

>BASED black man BTFOs pedo faggots, fat jews, and dykes

Attached: terry dance.gif (360x314, 2.86M)

Beta as fuck. Why would you be ashamed to be a Greek nationalist because of Hitler when your country resisted the third reich?

Attached: 1530055432779.png (952x568, 100K)

based

If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Attached: 1546210502218.gif (500x500, 220K)

Attached: 1537927594362.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Attached: 8465.png (1399x895, 393K)

Google won’t save you from diseased trap dicks when it matters m8

Sometimes it takes a black Nazi to do a white nazi’s job.

small pastors don't make a lot of money at all

Based

Black man spouts jewish teachings at person who took the jew pill way too hard

Child: "Mommy why did that Black man yell at the Clown and make everything scary?"
Mommy: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

AYO HOL UP, YOU KNO DA BIBLE BE SAYING THAT MEN R MEN AND WOMEN BE WOMEN. Y'ALL BE SINNING. YOU A MAN, YOU A MEN

Anderson is a joke. His theology is broken and he does more harm than good in many ways, but especially as being a living parody of the hateful Christian. Basically Westboro Baptist Church but with a slick talking literal jew running it.

They nerfed reverse image search a couple years ago, dunno why. But anyways, the nose bridge gives him away as a tranny.

So? You fags have patreons to help support your agenda. Hypocrites.

The demonic moaning when the righteous nigger started speaking.

Attached: 41591094_372280893310518_30275455264947486_n.jpg (749x937, 76K)

> I'm jewish

HAHAHA

Attached: 1528436150510.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>considers blacks men

> Caucasic man jew the jews and live to tell the tale

based

don't whites vacation to your country to fuck your wives and daughters?
kek

No, you were right.

That only happens to the bottom of the barrel strata of society, unlike in the west where blacks have sex with both landwhale undesirable whites females as well as the average white female. Cuckery is a white thing.

>Calls non jews gentiles instead of people
The memes write themselves, holy fuck how dense is thag stupid race?
How long were our ancestors sleeping to allow them to reach these heights? These guys can't subtract g from c multiplied by the square root of e.
They have to be told what to say, what to do, it's as if the Jewish population is devoid of any self thought. Like they're robots or slaves or some shit.

>Cuckery is a white thing.
History tells otherwise.

>Actually giving a shit about what others think of you.
Αναθεμα

It's not just your women your men are fuck toys for old Jewish men.

Jow Forums -- you really have to mention the fact that these some of these "people" are likely upset because they know they abuse children and they were called out for it right in front of their faces.

there is also a direct correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia
pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ

one of the best parts of the video was when the fag briefly films the pastor at the very end of the video and says, "i got what i needed." he was literally doing this as a coping mechanism. he sees other filming "happenings" on his smartphone so he just had to bring out his phone at the end to tape him a little just to make himself feel better

ΠΡΑΙΣ!

Attached: 1433755527812.jpg (888x1120, 178K)

>literal jew
Why make such retarded comments?

>Jethus
>not Jethuth

Holy shit based
BUMP

them fucking stupid skanks, "go dial 911" like a bunch of bootlickers
them fuckin bitches use and abuse their kids for attention and they would abort them within 5 seconds if they didnt think having them would make the tard loser cianigger paid off filth fuck their with wouldnt fund them. .they look at guys and think how much they can use them for and the gubmint gives them whatever they seem to be worth to a wailing bitch. they saw the guy was a mexican and didnt say nothing to him. the way he was talking i didnt see he was mexican or something until later, they would of started probbly thrashing at him if he'd be some other guy when he was talking preaching

id told that stupid faggot he was an abomination in the eyes of god and does he think he fucked up when he made the image of god?

unironically FUCKING BASED
this the kinda nigga I can sit down at a table with and carve up North America into ethnostates. It benefits us to ensure that Nigmerica is led by men like him and Farrakhan instead of degenerate thug jewish mind controlled niggers.

Great video, abysmally retarded fucking post. OP is a faggot as usual.
Most of these public preachers and sodomite BTFOers are white.

>MUP DA DOO DIDDA BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD

>I'M JEWISH

Just fucking drop 'em all.

Attached: 1465739503917.jpg (1712x1704, 822K)

WOW A FAT WHITE SINGLE MOM WITH A NIGGERMUTT CHILD. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED???????? IMAGINE THE COLOR OF MY SHOCK!

Attached: Capture.png (1082x804, 570K)