Which race has the best food?

which race has the best food?

Attached: images.png (205x246, 6K)

I hate to say it but India

Whites have best everything

mexican

Whites. Asian food tastes like flowers and darkie food is just fire disguised as food. Nothing beats good old bread meat and cheese.

dagos by a mile

I make the best food according to my own tastebuds, which is what matters most to me. Am white. I cook most nights for myself and it's gotten to the point that eating at a restaurant is usually bland.

Lol whites don’t uses seasoning and shit

The Mediterraneans. Particularly Greeks and Italians

This, but I like Thai food too.

agreed

Italians and after that French

I think of it in terms of staples. Asians gave us all rice for example and what a tremendous gift it was. What are some other ratial staple examples?

East Asians.
Chinese noodles, Japanese sushi
absolutely top tier food choices.
Chinese chicken.
honorable mention to Mid West US hamburgers, definitely some of the best food I've ever had.
Texas steak.
Mexican food is alright too, Churros are underrated.
But real talk, the best meal I've ever had was Thanksgiving Turkey with some cranberry, corn, mashpotatoes, and gravy.

Attached: 1433908297023.jpg (440x329, 42K)

Indian food is plain, it's literally just lentils and various types of plain meat COVERED in spices.

In no particular order: Chinese, Indian, Mexican, Italian, & Greek

Brits.

Attached: Kays-Good-Cooking.jpg (2064x1376, 288K)

So many of my favorite foods ultimately came from Latin America.

Probably East Asians or Meds.

Buncha shitskins in this thread.

Attached: Perfection.jpg (1448x972, 154K)

Japs and Koreans have way better meat and their seasoning is delicious. I have a soft spot for Mexican and Thai food though.

>This nigga put Indian food on par with Italian and Greek

poo

The Burger needs his pizza and french fries huh?

French.

/thread
Can't beat it.

Burger's aren't anything special. It's something you eat when you want to be full but don't want to spend a lot of money.

faggot.

Attached: Tastyburger.jpg (696x696, 94K)

I forgot about Greek food. Nothing beats a good gyro.

Tandoori chicken and chicken tikka masala are infinitely better than anything a country like Ireland or Japan can put out

I'm torn between the corporate abundance of American food and the wild sloppy "botana for four mexicans" can feed 8 people ridiculous servings of Mexican food.

Fuck elegance, Give me some abundant trash.

Like I said, it's nothing special. I can taste that picture just by looking at it. From $50 burgers to $3 McDonald burgers, they all taste the same.

>A Maserati is the same as a Yugo
faggot.

Attached: Guacburger.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Lebanese/Mediterranean Food

Attached: 3AC58480-4B11-451E-B000-05E47297532A.jpg (1200x900, 250K)

Persian

Japan.

If i had to live off one that isnt white, it would be Chinese
pretty healthy
I love Italian but with all those carbs id be a fat fuck
Mexican gives me the shits
But give me white mans food though.
I love my fried and grilled fish
steaks, veggies , pork chops ect.

Attached: 1563477171582.jpg (514x606, 71K)

Indian food is garbage. It's only half decent in the west.

We literally traveled the world collecting spices while you still had bones in your nostrils.

Shitskin question of no importance. Had it not been for the white man's invention of fire and the furnace, the only cuisine savages could present are berries and mud cookies... In a way all food is a white invention

came here to post this

>Dude, mishmash stuff with whatever oil fried shit you must between two buns
Fucking gross.
People say for a reason that Americans have no culture.

/thread

Mexican is considered unhealthy.
And very dangerous to ones health

You have to ask yourself do you like food that prob got somebodys poop in it or clean safe food.

Best Food?
ITALIAN!!!No competition
East Asian 2nd
Everything White 3rd

Fpbp also checkd

>Best food is India
Eats pizza everyday

Attached: pizza_pieces_sausage_71548_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 780K)

Attached: F307181C-22D0-4943-998D-3348626B8AAF.jpg (460x521, 55K)

Italian, French, and Japanese in that order.

Whites, of course. By war and trade we gain access to all known foods, then document and perfect their preparation. The only authenticity you get from non-white food preparation is apathy and a dangerous lack of hygiene.

Lived with a girl who LOVED that kitchen nightmare show, the one with the Scottish guy who yells a lot, so I saw quite a bit of it though I rarely finished an episode. I got a short attention span when it comes to televitz. But that show wasn't bad, cracked me up. I swear every other time I watched a bit of it, Scottish guy is chewing out some non-white for preparing their own people's dishes all wrong and keeping a filthy kitchen. He had to show chinks how to chink right, show dot-heads how to pajeet properly(and CLEANLY), and so on.

Non-whites just don't food well, and never did. The only authenticity you're gonna get from paying browns to handle your grub is some authentic poisoning or infection.

WE HAVE THE RECIPES, we don't need other races' body fluids and pathogens to experience food diversity and quality.

Indian food. I would give American whites in the south second place because of their Texas bbq which is really fucking good. I love burnt ends
>t.pajeet

Attached: 201BE234-9AE9-4AB8-9F80-56B08CDCCD5E.jpg (820x820, 153K)

No man. I last had rogan josh and it was orgasmic, especially the tomatoes in the dish. I never tasted anything like it in my life. There are no words to describe how tasty it was. And then this gigantic peshwari nan bread to eat with the curry. That’s a meal fit for a king right there. Fucking INCREDIBLE.

Indian food smells like piss
True but "white food" is not a thing, whites from all around europe have different foods.
Mexican food is great.
Chinese food is awesome

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand africans don't have food only what the whites give them.

Also (american) "food"

Attached: 1565859983790.jpg (645x512, 48K)