When Jow Forums Falls, Turn to The Daily Stormer

Listen up, lads. It's only a matter of time until Jow Forums goes. There's no helping it. And nobody seems to be making plans as to where we go next. Now this will be super controversial, but here's what we ought to do. We ought to turn to Andrew Anglin. In b4 the Jews call Andrew a Jew or a psy-op or a manlet - we don't care. Say what you will about the man, but he's been dealing with blacklisting and censorship for a long-ass time. He knows the internet, and he knows the reactionary right. The day Jow Forums goes down, start following The Daily Stormer. Use a proxy if you have to. Use Tor if you have to. Because as soon as a viable Jow Forumsternative pops up, Anglin will know. And you can bet your ass that he'll promote it.

As an added bonus, consider this. If we start meme'ing about how Saint Anglin will lead the Jow Forums-survivors into the promised land (minus the six million of us that perish in the Great Purge), the powers that be will hesitate before shutting down Jow Forums. Make it clear that the alternative to Jow Forums will be millions of new Daily Stormer adherents. Make them choose between Hiroshimoot and Anglin.

Attached: Anglin.jpg (1566x881, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum(.)nobodyhasthe(.)biz
proboards.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe you could add a message board to your website andy

I'm just going to Ylilauta.

Attached: 1448980379014.png (487x279, 60K)

Attached: Anglin's Tropical Vacation.jpg (1200x1513, 437K)

Bump

The dude probably would if he saw an opportunity. But for now, the best we can do is to meme the Stormer into being everybody's go-to backup.

Unrealistic. He's taller than the malnourished loli.

>we

isn't he 5'2"?

Attached: 1523846075801.jpg (2144x908, 745K)

wuz

>t. retarded irony poster

Cant we just go to infinity chan? Why go to some racist nazi website?

lol

Wow Moarpheus hasn't spammed yet.

Attached: 1557440565611.jpg (524x757, 102K)

i think we should all storm wizardchan

Attached: 1523838572853.png (846x795, 288K)

Mlpol.net is accepting refugees. No one will take it seriously. It can buy us some time.

Notice how the racist cartoonist tried to subhumanize him by giving him non-white features.

Non-white = suhuman lel. Thanks for letting us know, cartoonist.

Pretty sure it's still down, Rakim. And yes, Blacks will be welcome as long as they support voluntary racial segregation. Miscegenation hurts us all.

is moarpheus still around?

thanks for input mr goldberg

weev is jewish

if there's anywhere you should go its the unofficial trs forum

aren't the trs forums always down? also, doesnt weev run them?

they've already set up the alt-kike to channel active anons into various dead ends

DO NOT FOLLOW ANY E-CELEB IF YOU WANT TO BE POLITICALLY ACTIVE
this has been a public announcement for newfags, everyone else is very well aware of this fact I assume

no thanks jew.

Anglin seems like a paranoid weirdo that loves punching right.

Wow sam hyde really let himself go

holy fuck, i just had a great idea. we should all use the nightwish forums. they have been pretty dead for about 2 years now, so we could just colonize them.

Attached: Siege Grill 4.jpg (550x661, 69K)

Why the fuck did you assholes ever leave the daily stormer in the 1st place?

You were never welcome here.
You can go back now. No need to wait for them to close Jow Forums, just go today.

Attached: 1490251407934.png (208x191, 2K)

That could absolutely work. But even If Jow Forumstards start following The Stormer, they'll clue into that whole world and eventually find there way to TRS sooner or later. I started this thread about Anglin because he's a high-profile villain in the public eye, and if we start meme'ing about how we'll turn to him if Jow Forums goes down then that'll act as an effective deterrent.

This
what good is the Daily Stormer if we cant post any thing

Attached: 018376424.jpg (670x833, 71K)

You can read the site on Tor but there is no way in hell he's opening up the BBS forum.
He is a brilliant, funny writer and makes me laugh every day which is in stark contrast to any other media I follow.

lmao nice

he's a fed retard
you're probably a fed too lol

trs forums are gone but there is an unofficial one set up, and no weev hasn't had anything to do with TRS in quit a while

forum(.)nobodyhasthe(.)biz

and since you post/work things out here are you coherent enough in thought to piece together that you will be followed to the next "hang out place"/circle jerk?

Why would you advise people to follow a group that is openly interacting with federal informants ?

why would advocate for people to go to a website that is run by weev who is not only a jew but admitted to being distantly related to thedor Herzl of all people?

First you belittle our sense of solidarity:
Then you call Anglin an E-Celeb (buzzword of the week)
And finally you make a weak appeal to paranoia
First day on the job, faggot?

you're so obviously new it's not even funny, and I'm pretty sure you're a fed

infinity offline several weeks now. wont be back up until next month and 95% of the faggots here would be banned within 3 posts there anyway. and that's a good thing.

romaniabro has a point. the mutt poster did some really fucking weird spacing ive never seen before.

I haven't advocated for anyone to do anything other than not interact with insane fed rats who do nothing but tear down any semblance of order in an already weak movement.

Fuck off.
>hey when your free speech haven gets Shoahd by ZOG come to the Jewish daily SS LARPer rag and... read articles, join the patrion and tell your friends.

Get fucked. This is amazingly stupid, andy

Hail dailystormer

anglin shits on white women and promotes miscegenation with asians. ds is trash.

All the censorship and blacklisting that's happening to us now, happened to The Stormer like 2 or 3 years ago. It's not reliant on any major, easily compromised web service. It's funded entirely by bitcoin. Anglin is a vile man, but he's a survivor and he's savvy. Follow us if you want, but wherever he leads us will be a lot harder to take down than Jow Forums.

That's fucking gay guess it's back to shitting up somethingawful or reddit if this shithole gets taken down

kys, fbi nigger. we are taking over the nightwish forums and are going to get goth gfs.

Attached: Atomwaffen Grill.jpg (697x1200, 234K)

he's definitely not from around here.
again, to anyone lurking, once Jow Forums goes down, there is no backup site.
DO NOT FOLLOW E-CELEBS, DO NOT JOIN MOVEMENTS, AND DO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE WHO HAS A PUBLIC PLATFORM.
ofc take it with a grain of salt, and judge people on your own, but stay away from any online "movement". they are pure cancer.

nah, fuck that shit. i came to pol to dunk on nazis and hear them screech back.

Get off my board you fucking retarded nigger

i still think the nightwish forums would be a good refuge. there are also other dead forums sites from way back, such as the marilyn manson forums, that are no longer moderated.

eat shit, nigger

Fuck off andrew.
Stormer literally is a psyop.

Shit, you're right. That was weird of me.

I'd like to imagine that beneath that bandanna, that chick doesn't have a jaw. Just her upper teeth and a limply hanging tongue. How badass would that be?

But seriously, address the points I'm making. If we make it clear to the world that the moment Jow Forums goes down we flock to Anglin for leadership, they'll hesitate before pulling the plug here. Is there a flaw in my logic?

>flag
>dunking on anybody
>ever played any sport
>not a degenerate trannie or dyke with purple hair

Ok BRO

Good one
>nigger confirmed

psyop is a stretch. more accurate would be that anglin is an incel rice mixer that wants other people to rice mix, so he can feel more accepted.

>we flock to Anglin for leadership
now i actually am starting to think ds is a psyop. last time we looked to anglin for leadership, he killed the altright(whatever there was of a movement) with constant optics cucking.

go fuck yourself.

im a blonde, green eyed albanian. go call me a turk; you probably have swarthy skin and nappy hair

Fuck neo naziism

Yes, the flaw is the forum is closed after they purged all the costume wearing wignat siegetards. And lefty kike journalists don't care where you go.

Maybe he can start with a comments section on articles and make them anonymous.

i'll just go to 4channel

siege is tops, incel.

Attached: What I Wear.jpg (1400x1000, 558K)

KAAAANNNNGS

fuck you too onions ass bitch

Cville was Spencer though, no?

But whatever. I'm not stuck on Anglin. Are there any other far-right figures we could pre-meme as being our savior for when shit hits the fan? I really think I'm onto something here with the whole "deterrent" aspect of this scenario. Make it clear to the powers that be that if Jow Forums falls, we radicalize further.

and yet, here you are

Why is the cartoonist so racist and hateful?

Serious question

Attached: 1526950807984.jpg (574x430, 28K)

i hope you fuckers get deleted and gone to crawl back to your man cave basements from mom...

optics cucking was purely anglin, until trs retardly bought into it all. luckily striker has been unfagging trs though.

of course, to spread the great word of manson. both charlie and marilyn.

Attached: 1524393591102.jpg (928x1200, 200K)

Taking over the goth and metal scene is actually a pretty good idea.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. False cause.
They don't care where anons go, as long as they remove this huge burr under their saddles.

TRS didn't really try to censor much until that billionaire kike literally sued Mike for attending CVille. Mike won the case on his own, but some legal shit is preventing them from actually saying "shoah" in the title, AFAIK.

Shill

Attached: Screenshot_2017-07-08-21-15-18[1].png (533x537, 371K)

Again, this idea of a leader is the very thing that started all of the purging of right wing media.
There can be no figurehead or there will be a target for the feds and journos to home in on.
Fluidity, which unfortunatelyt is a very jewish tactic, is the only way to survive when severely out numbered, out resourced when being hunted.
Especially now with all of the "white terrorist" rhetoric being thrown around.

>proboards.com

i dabbled with this about 15 years ago. at that time you could decide whether or not the posters on your board had to register or post freely as "guest"

We all break global rule 3.b and nobody cares

Nope. Go shill for your there is some good Jews and they all live in Israel meme somewhere else fucking kike.

Not going to happen. Every time you pass a white man between the ages of 17-45 it could be me kike.

i've been working on it since very late 2017. stay tuned. i might be churning a lot of stuff out this october if im not too busy with my classes. i've been theorycrafting a shitload of ideas for this every day for a year and a half.

if i recall correctly, they were calling people wignats and shit not long after cville. spencer complained about them doing it, and striker has been trying to get spencer and trs back together. i tuned out during 2018 to work on a personal project for the movement, so idk what happened for sure. i know they did promote a lot of the anit-siege anti-atomwaffen propaganda early 2018 though, most of which was untrue.

marylin is jewish

>won the case on his own
somehow I doubt it

>marylin is jewish
prove it, nigger

>>This new
You're in a containment board. They wouldn't dare shut us down. You can create another chan or whatever, but they'll shut it down to bring your back here.

When we said that you're here forever, did you think that it was just a joke?

Attached: bgf111pdl -- 101 -- kxw111twf'.webm (672x280, 2.51M)

oh, I just checked
don't know where I heard that he was

if they shut down 8ch they'll shut this down too

The burr isn't Jow Forums. It's us. Make it clear to them that we're happy to shitpost here right now, but if we're deprived of Jow Forums then the next best thing is dangerous radical Nazism on The Stormer or TDS or wherever. Make them choose between Hiroyuki and Anglin.

Anglin wouldn't be our "leader" or figurehead. He'd just be the most reliable source on where the next best place to post Honkler memes is.

>don't know where I heard that he was
from christfag posters, most likely

You aren’t dunking on any commiefag

I look forward to the day that I can leave this place, but I know that it's not going to happen.

Attached: bhvgcbvfgfh.gif (374x280, 777K)

Mike posted talked it on Daily Shoah all last year.

Basically they were trying to convict Mike for the same shit they did with RAM (that he knowingly organized a "riot" across state lines), but Mike was able to use the 1st Amendment and liablility clauses to out-Jew the Jew.

Also, the judge was a white male, who although may not be explicitly white nationalist, is rational and objective when it comes to applying the law. This is why it's unironically important to vote local elections, so you'll have a pro-white police chief and pro-white judges.

>He'd just be the most reliable source on where the next best place to post Honkler memes is.
so in other words, anglin would have us post honkler memes under the facebook posts of two white people getting married, having us write shit like
>lmao, you should have married an asian, honk honk

yeah, me too
I wanna start a career and get a gf, but I can't stop posting

This dude types an awful lot like Special Agent Rod from the shooterchan affidavit

His jewish keyboardist sued him for breach of contract over scary neon nazi lyrics. MM is not jewish and his label dropped him over a song that was too edgy.

It's a news website. How is it even comparable?

At least put up a text board.

same here. i'm hoping i can find a qt goth gf at this university i just transferred to.

)))Daily Stormer(((? That Jew-controlled honeypot?

Attached: 1565468448106m.jpg (687x1024, 124K)

idk, maybe, but in situations like these, occam's razor says he snitched. It's really hard to defend yourself with no lawyer experience and against a billionaire jew. Also, given that he larped as a whitnat while having a jewish wife for a really long time, I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him.

lmao, do you know what song it was? astonishing panorama of the end times i suppose? that song literally has the lyrics, on the demo version, of:

>fascism for the people; kill the king and break his wings

>Also, given that he larped as a whitnat while having a jewish wife for a really long time, I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him.
to be fair, he lived in jewed out nyc. as someone who lives in jewed out los angeles, i can tell you that most of the """whites""" here are actually jewish or part jewish. i cant really blame him for choosing someone that was half jewish to marry.

ok

Would be dope. He had an open invite for the bbs a while back but i was working 16 hr days and could hardly even eat properly at that time.