1634 Coit Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jow Forums, I come to you from /x/ because we require your assistance.

Two days ago, user posted on /x/ about how this address was being visited by vans full of children, and that nobody ever saw the children leave once they were inside. OP reportedly saw a kid bang on the glass like they were in distress, told the police, police did nothing. The OP and another user are MIA after investigating the address.

Another user went to the address after the previous two went MIA around 2 A.M.. When he was there, he reportedly heard the sound of a door slamming open and running and immediately fled the area. He reportedly said he would be back to stream tonight.

Earlier today, someone streamed going to the address during the day. It was discovered that the front doors bottom glass panel had been shattered, and a purple car had been ditched outside of the building.

After investigation by other anons, it's been discovered that the property is owned by "Humaniks LLC". And the address for this company is a house in the middle of nowhere.

It should also be noted the area surrounding the house is full of sex offenders, and the area is notorious for Human Trafficking

UPDATE: An user JUST streamed himself going to the place. The stream ended with him going around the corner of the building, said "No, I'm out" in a frightened tone, and him running and the sound of rustling. You can see handprints on the glass backing up OP's original claim.

TL;DR

We may have found a human trafficking ring

Attached: 1E338F86-E0A0-44D4-AFA2-CBB693CDBB83.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/videos/470629893
streamable.com/y2hys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitch.tv/videos/470629893

Stream in question.

Thread on /x/

So go with some guns and check it out

bump

did you forget to take your medication little guy?

I read about someone who posted a fictitious ad for an estate sale at the address of a weird house. I guess they had too much time on their hands.

>It's always better to go through the proper authorities.

you're reading too much into it
it used to be a restaurant but it's no longer operating

it looks like some renovations are going on from the looks of it.

Bumperino

that's all kinds of weird I demand an investigation

That's the house of a janny, he'll be deleting this thread soon, you know too much

According to the OP and research from other anons, it's looked like that for 4 years

Ok either divulge us with the research or stop making threads.

Cmon this is a hoax by a few Michigan anons

The thread on /x/ has a link to the original post. That's where a majority of all of this was found

>Me
>Clicking that shit

Attached: 1565832031220.gif (700x706, 64K)

The video seams to have a glitch were it plays the same segment over and over towards the end.

>talking loudly whilst walking by in the middle of night

this is a fucking larp, if you wanted to be stealthy,you'd shut the fuck up bitch and let the video speak for itself.

Bump. Jow Forums is by far the most autistic board on 4chinz. If we can locate a flag through flight patterns, star placement, and a car horn, we can get to the bottom of this.

Based 311 poster

Attached: 5CD42AE7-C944-41AB-9D5A-8CBE987D4CFA.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Bump 4 interest

>amber
>not down
kys

Bump

311 are gays

Not to make light of the situation, it'd literally be a good idea to get some Jow Forumsommandos involved. You need protection, clearly.

Er, was it a pizzeria?

Also you need to link archive of original thread(s) because the most recent ones on /x/ appear to have been nuked.

These

It’s a larp. After the first “solo” user went missing, no one would have showed up alone. To have two more anons show up alone and “go missing” should make us all pretty GD weary this is a troll or attention seeking.

I’ll monitor but I have zero hope we stumbled upon a pedo ring at an abandoned restaurant in a freaking residential area.

You're all retards.

Attached: 6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg (600x686, 106K)

After all that this sites been through you post that? Oh, this is a glowie thread isn't it? Wonderful..

>1634 Coit Grand Rapids, Michigan
k OP doing ya job for ya
link to an archived thread, thanks DDG:

I'll take a drive out there and recon the joint for a while. Take note of all vehicles going in and out, PAX unloaded/loaded, license plate numbers and the works. Anyone wanna tag team this?

Stfu pussy

Yeah, I'm just bored and I like /x/ shit so here I am. Most things are probably larps but you never know and I've nothing better to do atm.

;>)

If you want people to look into it just swat the address that way they don't really have a choice and professionals can deal with the situation.

literally just an abandoned restaurant.

Bump. This could actually be big, and it’s from /x/ of all places
Shill
>used to be a restaurant
Pizza joint by any chance?

If it were an abandoned restraunt, why would the power be on with people in it at the middle of the night?

Call DHS and if they give you the run-a-round, call the NCMEC. NCMEC has great liaisons that work with HSI investigators.

According to the OP of the first thread, it was a restraunt called Isaacs before the current owners bought it. If you look up Isaacs Grand rapids you can see what it used to look like

Do what another user said. Just SWAT it or call 911 on it. Then you can see safely from a distance if it is a pedo ring if they come and stay for linger than a couple minutes. If it works out then we'll have better public opinion by normie retard standards for us. If not then oh well, maybe continue

this is an ARG. Calling it now.

this is the biggest troll larp ever

Attached: 1562169974872.jpg (933x753, 48K)

(616) 632-6100 number for the areas sheriff

DO NOT CALL THE POLICE!

The person that originally started all this called the police and went missing, they may be in on this

Owner of the LLC that owns the property.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2310, 644K)

mega bump

Burgers unite! We must put down our differences, whether communist, fascist, libertarian, conservative or another autistic meme ideology we must all unite in one cause. Blow pedos head off (in roblox)

Attached: 4273EEA1-D96F-4056-8D8F-49472FF1CE60.jpg (1024x922, 85K)

>I come to you from /x/
Stopped reading

That's why you leave an anonymous tip

They bought that empty building and lot for 300k CASH

Weird?

If this really is something, leaving an anonymous tip won't matter. These people know what they're doing and they'll know who the person is regardless.

>I come to you from /x/
I come to you from planet earth, where the globe is round and aliens do not tongue my anus.
Niggers do.

theyre doing illegal tings ?

spoopyposters are always fun. interesting thing is that these underground trafficking movements are a real thing, be it fucking mexicans or haitian child slaves, they happen and its never reported on.

cant upset the status quo you see. lets all take a nappy *yawn* anyone else sleepy?

You have a real need to shut this down, don't you?

F

Id love to go in there with a vigilante team in tactical gear, do a proper sweep. We cant tolerate this shit. Then again, it could be nothing. If there are children confirmed being captive, its your duty to do something about it.

Keeping a bunch of children in a place like this would be very difficult. Unless there is a basement, it would be very rough to keep lots of kids there

Get together 3-4 anons with guns (one pistol pp at the minimum), flashlights and live streaming capability and storm the house. Head to the basement and save the children. Open all hatches, search under every rug and check the attic as well. Don't be a pussy, defend your neighborhood from these vile pedophiles. Or: pussy out and contemplate whether you're an American or not

Attached: 1560535196149.jpg (768x848, 55K)

lol its literally nothing, I went here on vacation and had some great pizza at this restaurant. They make really good cheese pizzas, just ask for brock.

Attached: 1564128340819.png (254x254, 89K)

haven't lived in GR for 30 years, the westside was like pure pollacks (poland not Jow Forums)in the 80's. With all this talk about sex offenders in the area I'm inclined to believe it ain't white anymore. Can any GR user confirm the racial make up of this neighborhood?

why are you posting with a memeflag? you faggot
but the shills are here so i am intrigued

Attached: beaners.webm (640x352, 1.99M)

we're talking about the somali shithole state here, keep that in mind

correction, this isnt fag-a-sota so nevermind

Attached: 1562646468290.jpg (1255x676, 307K)

WTF A RAPED LOLI JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!?!?!?

Attached: EDF8B9B6-E46C-40E1-BD7E-AB0EA583228E.jpg (619x460, 46K)

So Zillow says the last purchase of the property was in 2006 for 70k and links to public record saying the owner to be humaniks llc which according to uscorporate has only been around for 6 years. Lady's and gentlemen we have a certified bruh moment.

>Jow Forumsikes
>able to protect anything
O I am laffin
If you didn’t end up dying from friendly fire before you even left the house, you’d be left without protection after the fat fucks at Jow Forums have their retarded modded antique guns explode in their hands

Someone registered a business to buy commercial realty? WTF CALL TRUMP NOW!!1

Put up one of these..
I would, but I’m nowhere close

Attached: 24C50F11-7463-4E5D-92CB-0AF1EF394F6E.jpg (1000x800, 141K)

>and then let it sit unused for 5 years

Someone call the owners up and tell them this dipshit was trespassing on theit property.

Same van? Similar video

streamable.com/y2hys

>unused
proof? looks used to me. Some people park cash in real estate too, especially commercial.

Hahahaha yeah land is booming in buttfuck Michigan

Even if this isn't real it was still entertaining to look into

prob used as a tax write off, claim depreciation etc
hmm no its def a deep state pedo ring drop site, in the open

>in the open
There's always some fucking pedo fuck claiming it's not a pedo den, like you.
So it's not really in the open, is it?

prove its a pedo den, go on should be easy
lets see the proof fag

pizzagate 2.0

>and a Chink and an Australian based chink will keep arguing over whether theres a pedo den in some michigan city while both being in a completely different country unable to check it out for themselves at all
both kill yourselves, this is a shit thread, go outside and if you see a pedo kill him.

The glowie aussie can fuck off.

this

>anons discover the Michigan Blue Hell

this

bump

THE LONGER YOU WAIT THE MORE TIME THEY HAVE TO ESCAPE

THERE ARE MOTHERFUCKING CHILDREN IN THAT MOTHERFUCKING BASEMENT

KYS pedo scum go smoke a doobie in the red gay district cock sucker cunt

this

how do you know? have you seen them? why didnt you escape them yourself ?

Original OP saw a child in distress banging on the glass before he went MIA. Tiny handprints on the glass confirm this in the stream.

Attached: 1566453649230.jpg (1599x1242, 991K)

Spoopy

Attached: 1565935824491.jpg (326x326, 15K)

this case just gets spookier and spookier

Attached: CHRISTOPHER-LEE_2925088b.jpg (620x387, 50K)

sorry for poor quality, but it is a strange coincidence i noticed

Attached: wtf.png (596x415, 571K)

this is good cross referencing

Wow.