It kills me inside that some people had to jump

It kills me inside that some people had to jump
This was a horrible tragedy RIP

Attached: man.jpg (640x479, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qiVBOqNiOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would rather have stayed inside. At least there could have been a chance to escape. Many people apparently have, although most probably died.

You have to forget or else you're racist. It's 2019. No one cares that you were traumatized

these were most likely people in offices that had been completely engulfed and they could probably already feel themselves dying from smoke inhalation.

Imagine having an emrgency parachute. Youd be good to go. Apparently someone survived by riding all the rumble on the way down. Dont know if thats true.

Pretty funny how this one event cemented the demise of western civilization

It killed them more

my OC before Jow Forums existed

Attached: 4chanb.jpg (1200x1066, 313K)

I'll take an iconic, spectacular death over burning to death any day.

It's true. History from the last 50-60 years or so can be summarized as "before 9/11" and "after 9/11". It changed the world, life was better before.
That's not nostalgia either, it was objectively better.

Yep. No rose tinted glasses needed.

There are worse things like the USS Liberty.

Attached: US soldier recovers after losing all four limbs.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Sad but true.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: C04CF7C8-2D43-4EE5-806B-6A2C22DA6357.jpg (253x199, 10K)

Attached: 1515888147923.png (1000x1006, 755K)

>tfw unironically can't enjoy 9/11 jokes and get sad when I think about it

What was life like before 9/11 senpai?

Attached: cfa274c12f22fc8dc70122d8b09ff3975e54935c8c3382210fdde69a40f789df.gif (420x544, 1.57M)

I just read an article, this is what the WW1 soldiers called a basket case because he had to be carried away in a wheelburrow or basket.

People were actually humans. Everybody was a lot more trusting and genuine.

TALL BUILDINGS SHAKE
VOICES ESCAPE
SINGING SAD SAD SONGS

Not nearly as many people died from the uss liberty, although it had the same perpetrators.

Yeah but imagine the sweet view you'd get as you jump and fall.

It was pretty fucking metal im ho

Attached: c34f6214718db9a4cfc9480d7d244e64.jpg (600x315, 36K)

ooh self complementing digits

we didn't kill enough arabs

Wish i was 18 at the time so i could have enlisted but i was only 14. I wanted to rape and pillage ugly brown people.

Attached: 7tiqeuybubw21.jpg (960x768, 118K)

Also Frank Cannon is a private investigator in Los Angeles and has a car phone and a lethal Judo chop

The survivor riding the crumbling building is undoubtedly a lie

Attached: Mad-Magazine-No160-July-1973.jpg (300x400, 26K)

i-i d-don't trust you!!

Attached: 1565866108673.png (875x720, 770K)

Stay mad cracker 100% deserved

it wasnt so much 9-11 than every fucking person in the world getting on the internet.

good goy

The choice was either horrifying death by asphyxiation or just maybe living after a huge jump, or at least having a quick death. The kikes did an awful thing to this nation that day

stormfront was an actual website back then instead of just a message board and had a live chatroom. very very busy

That was almost a haiku. Keep trying

You’re both wrong. Israel did it. And America didn’t deserve it, you pinko scum of the earth

Oddly jumpers almost never happen in most fires. Only 9/11.

Most fires don’t collapse office buildings like WTC 7. In fact WTC 7 is the only modern example of this

Those were actors. There were air cushions on the bottom.

lol niggers

Attached: plummet.jpg (1024x720, 180K)

faggot there's footage of them hitting the concrete

It's hard to know whether they jumped because it was pure instinct to avoid the flames or if they accepted that they're going to die and chose instant death over burning to death. Being engulfed by fire is unbearable. People will do anything to get out of that.

Whatever reason they jumped, they made the right choice.

Those were projections.

It was entertaining. Watching their limp bodies implode on the sidewalks. My only regret is that some user didn't run in and paint a target

No shit... but the geopolitics are too complex, I don't know which side was the correct one.

oh okay then

Not true, Grenfell tower in London had jumpers.

Nice edge.

Attached: yellowvest.webm (548x618, 883K)

bs. This was around years ago faggot

americans are fucking cowards. if they had just tried going through the smoke to find the stairs there could have had at least some chance of surviving. but they were too scared so they jumped which was a 100% chance of dying.

Attached: 1565192071999.jpg (708x800, 95K)

It's a song by Wilco on his Yankee Foxtrot Hotel album that he recorded before 9/11. A lot of the lyrics on that album hint to the event.

Living after jumping off the fuckin empire state building?..

>I would rather have stayed inside.
The heat so so intense I think you'd have wanted the cool cool breeze on your face before you splatted on the pavement. Really, user? Baking alive would be your pick?

>This nation
Uhhhh.... Leaf? You doin ok?

The pain from all those inhaled gases along with a high temperature and trouble with breathing would make you jump in no time. Death on impact is instanteneous and during your flight you would be happy all those problems above are gone

Quality matters. Brave men willing to risk their lives spying on Israel are nowhere to be found.

What is going on here?

So many retards ITT.

>lol just go through the smoke

There was intense heat too that you just can't go through so easily. wow

Police didn't mind esoteric immigrants, they didn't ask for papers back then

so you could have enlisted in 2005, right before the war in afghanistan was about to enter its deadliest phase.

Why did the firemen who were initially on the scene report that the fires were mostly out?

You can still do that

just some shitposting

Attached: vomit.webm (320x690, 2.08M)

For one, the entire world wasn't a big fucking padded room in a giant insane asylum

the nukes hadn't gone off yet

this is not true. noone believed any bullshit they said. they have paid for and built an army of yes men, that still to this day are unbelievable just they are invading your lives, more and more every day.

do you think russian communism still invades your life today? besides knowing about it, that is.

Slide thread.
Herb in the options field.

Forget WTC 7, 110 stories collapsed twice with no fire

ok you lying faggot newfag. you know i know youre a newfag faggot? because you dont know how to do an image search from this site you faggot newfag so i'm going to spoonfeed you, you faggot newfag. you see the little blue arrow on my OC post faggot newfag? click it faggot newfag. then select image search faggot newfag. then select google you faggot newfag. now, you faggot newfag, tell the board how many fucking results came up you fucking lying faggot newfag faggot.

Liar

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Ok, what is happening here.

Attached: 1565262166696.jpg (325x325, 10K)

faggot

Attached: you.jpg (446x361, 35K)

Attached: 1565115182145.gif (500x500, 1.28M)

*inhales*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Lel.jpg (292x245, 26K)

You mean Hitler losing?

9/11 was a false flag with crisis actors.

I'm sorry, I read your post 3 times and I don't think I understand what you're trying to say. Schizo or defective bot?

Are you angry Jamal?

youtube.com/watch?v=_qiVBOqNiOs

the buildings coming down was cgi and anyone who "was there" is a paid actor

Attached: shrug.png (554x439, 146K)

I just realized, before the other attack they could have stretched a ladder or a zipwire across from one tower to tother and let people crawl or slide across. They really dropped the ball on this evacuation.

more OC faggot newfag

Attached: you_nigger.jpg (446x361, 57K)

Imagine for a second that you're lost in a maze and you have a loaded pistol with you.

Then, you're making you way through the maze, you begin to slowly feel the temperature rise, the air in front of you becomes a little more hazy. You continue on. After awhile, you notice that you can barely see anything now because of the smoke, you're profusely sweating, you can't even touch the walls of the maze to feel your way out because they're scalding hot.

You know there could be an exit somewhere. The heat becomes unbearable, you can't see shit now. It's feeling like you're inside of an oven. Your skin is starting to split from being cooked, the soles of your shoes have melted and your feet are making contact with what feels like molten lava. You fall onto the ground because your feet can no longer support you from them being cooked. Your whole body meets the searing ground, you can hear your flesh sizzling. You can try to crawl but you'll quickly find the pain long past the point of being unbearable.

Do you keep crawling? You might be able to crawl for a few more minutes until your body is no longer able and you spend a minute or so cooking until you fall unconscious. Or do you take your pistol and blow your brains out?

That's the kind of decision the jumpers had.

kinky

Attached: 1566193531513.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

faggot do you think RUSSIAN communism affects you today in teh way you claim sept 11th effects you.
in as how much?
do you even fucking know how to think for youself any at all without being gave everything?

your just fucking dumb shill and i dont care. t

THIS THREAD and YOU are a demoralizing tactic
I dont see how the fuck sept 11th affects me today any more than russian communism does.

OP just had to make a thread tonight.....wish the faggot would have come up with something that isn't posted every fucking week

Most people on pol where teenagers back then and still lived on their parents dime.

September 11th radically altered the foreign policy of the United States, as well as laid the groundwork for the extreme nanny police state we live today. Ever heard of the Global War on Terror or the PATRIOT Act, for instance?
There were a myriad of other effects as well; people just generally lost that "optimism" for the future that was present at the end of the 90s.
9/11 ended one era of American history and ushered in the beginning of the current era. You are still feeling the effects of the 9/11 attack, whether you know it or not.
I'm not sure what all the other bullshit about Russians or being able to think for myself is, we're not talking about any of that.

Attached: dee5e6cc0049f3e2469cbcac0f718375.jpg (494x640, 73K)

it's morning over here in israel

the faggots probably prayed for jesus to be their wings or some stupid shit as they were clearing the window frame

you know this because? you were there and did it? faggot jewtard jky

its not a ground work of nothing mother fucker

I can't tell if I'm having a stroke or the meaning behind your posts really is undecipherable. Can anyone in this thread translate schizospeak?

no its a demoralizing tactic used by you and used by the kgb. nobody still gives a fuck about some "terrorists" just go make a topic and ask u faggot.
of course you dont care this is how you shill your shit. and it is the same thing as asking if russian communism effects you today just you dont want to link your exact agenda to this one here do you?

how much do they pay you to be a retard

Attached: 1537733433062.jpg (581x657, 93K)

At least they didn't have to see the post-9/11 world.

You don't think 9/11 changed the course of history for America, or that the aftermath of the event had significant effects on pretty much the entire world, which are still being felt today? What the fuck do you think, that history started lasted week?
And actually, YES, Russian communism does still affect the world today, ask some older Eastern European denizens how the collapse of the Soviet Union changed their lives, or why post-Soviet East Germany is still a shithole that no one wants to live in.
The world's present state of affairs didn't come out of a vacuum, you fucking dipshit.

found the neverserved coward

>The Patriot Act
a NYC phonebook sized document that was written in the 80s --- just waiting for an incident to trigger its enactment. not one public servant that voted for it read it.