The teen problem

when are we going to address the problem with teens?

Attached: teeens.png (616x609, 515K)

I thought the correct term was 'youths'?

When is op going to stop making shit tier threads?

I guess the Goyim found out.
What's next, "young'uns"? "Underageb&s"?

Kids will be kids

wait are you saying that

boys will be boys?

Damn that is tough

Asian teens.

what s a "bus trib"?

This situation actually is a great example of the evolutionary theory on how lesbianism came to be. Pretty much it evolved as a way for women to say they are sexually active and need some fucking, which turns men on.
Idk why more white women turn lesbos when they are 40+. Might be just them getting pozzed.

Attached: 1540425353670.jpg (776x795, 99K)

>Idk why more white women turn lesbos when they are 40+. Might be just them getting pozzed.

Menopause?

Those poor dykes.
It's not like they voted for more niggers and less law enforcement.

At least say thugs.

The not Jen Conelly one looks sort of aroused

>public transportation
probably a city. they deserve this for voting left
>women
yep definitely dem voters. no sympathy

YOUTHS

What are you on about? They've been addressing the teen problem since the 1950's.

Attached: 1884a5d21da20fcdc72f929e4898f287.jpg (559x712, 87K)

>teens
Coulters law
Itsallsotiresome.jpg

Attached: image.jpg (480x600, 45K)

O vey, cut it out with the racism.
The ethnic background of the perpetrators is a superfluous detail.
When are news agencies going to stop spreading hate. The race of a person involved in a crime does not matter.
POC are more likely to victims of crime.
We have to start publishing these news stories more responsibly. Racist right wing groups are using stories such as these to spread their hate.

Eh this happens a lot in the UK. There's a huge 'banter culture' there. I don't know quite how to explain it but youths usually do something stupid or horrible then laugh it off with mates.

>Menopause
Interesting. Could be.
I never looked into menopause effects on sexuality.
I could see the hormonal imbalance doing that, but wouldn't also decrease sexuality in general?

I think it's the same chemicals in the water that turns the friggin frogs gay. Has to effect women too.

Just some vibrant youths blowing off steam! They can’t help it, they are oppressed by white supremacy.

Attached: 5EE0382B-6434-48EB-8D7B-2B04F78437BA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

In London, blacks are 10% of the population but commit 50% of the crime.

based teens redpilling randoms

It's even worse in the whole of America

Jesus Christ, and I thought 13/50 was bad
Holy fuck

This story is actually particularly hilarious, because the UK leftist media ran this story as an anti-LGBT hate crime, and of course they blamed the Tories. They never once mentioned the race of the people who committed the attack, or what the possible motives were, they just immediately used it to attack the Tories.

I didn't even notice that.

It's worse in NYC. Blacks and Hispanics make up roughly 92% of all violent crime, despite making up around half the population.

Literally almost all violent crime in NYC is black or hispanic. Yet if you watch Law and Order you might think 90% of the murders are committed by white investment bankers.