Why can't any other country compete with America when it comes to food?

Why does America have the best food? Is it because of our freedom?

Attached: 235235235.jpg (2326x1324, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

burgerjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_2268.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ILn85WKo0Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically, it's because of diversity.

Hate on immigrants all you want but they always bring the topnotch food of their home country, and the best of the best gets elevated in a fair market.

Attached: empanadaalliance.jpg (1135x1602, 1.77M)

>watch some cynical fag who's more AIDS than human get McDonalds for the first time in the 80s on YouTube VHS
>he's pleasantly surprised

>food

Attached: 1566300423672.jpg (775x512, 188K)

Attached: 1485028272011.jpg (680x910, 143K)

>Hate on immigrants all you want but they always bring the topnotch food of their home country, and the best of the best gets elevated in a fair market.

None of what you posted is true in the slightest.

Pic related is why your food is banned in Europe.

Attached: MuttFoodStandards.png (657x617, 65K)

Chlorine treated mear is another reason

Totino's is absolute shit. If you have to get a frozen pizza, make it a more obscure brand, preferably one more locally sourced. Lacking that, Bellatoria or Culinary Circle or something, but never Totino's or Tombstone. If you eat Totino's, you deserve obesity.

>Why does America have the best food?

Attached: 1565308890763.jpg (720x687, 124K)

Thats not even bad, you know. Compare with this

Attached: 1566406573472.jpg (1080x791, 132K)

Attached: 1566411059412.png (1178x1042, 127K)

Mutts when they encounter vegetables

Attached: MuttVegetables.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

No one else knows how to smoke a brisket

Attached: 45812020_601000926980778_1064651070427617364_n.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

American food is fucking shit. legit everthing in McDonalds, burger King and all the other shitty fast food companies taste the fucking same.

I am so fucking pumped to eat as many American burgers and whatever the fuck else it is you eat when I head over in a couple of months. You cunts better not let me down.

looks like a greasy elephant turd

Horrible concoction. I had one once and it was the best tasting thing ever. I don’t eat shit like that on the regular since I don’t want to be another fat Burger

You have the very finest Freedom Fries on planet earrh.

Fucking gross

Kys

It's more grand than you are imagining. You cant truly prepare for it.

false

The USA is the entrepreneurial capital of the world. USA has best food because we have most food.

Read McDonald’s ingredients. Their burgers are literally full of söy. As are most likely their competitor’s burgers. In addition to HFCS in America.

All the food you think of as "Italian food" was actually invented in New York ghettos by southern Italian and Sicilian immigrants. Arguably the best food in the world. You are welcome.

Why waste money on a multivitamin when you can just eat pizza?

I like Chinese food, like teryaki, sushi, sashimi, boba tea, ramen noodles, fish taint, dog, cat, baby.

Or even better: multipizza

French cooking is routinely lauded as the best in the world. Doesn't mean only the french can cook, but that their input to the food world was the best over the course of history.

No its the tariffs by both countries to be middlemen and tax it so much that its overpriced and sells very slowly.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 (2) We Will Go Home by LEAH (The Song of Exile from King Arthur) - YouTube.png (671x659, 1005K)

You just add grease and chocolate to everything. Not gonna lie I want to taste some of the most shameless american food out there, purely out of curiosity. American chocolate is quite terrible though, too much sugar, too little actual chocolate.

shopped / photoshopped image with a professional laying the food out. that's not what it looks like for real at mcdonalds.

here's a bad one (pic included)

- here's another below
burgerjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/IMG_2268.jpg

Attached: 05_mcdonalds_quarter_pounder.jpg (594x306, 48K)

I know! BBQ pit boys taught me!

and literal bile added to the chocolate

>A cheese pizza with no fucking cheese
I seriously dont have an image to show you my disgust

>freedom

white nationalists are being locked up every day in america for wrong think on facebook

Germany I think .

I know, i worked in a yankee smokehouse that came to the uk. All that rubbing made me one hornee chef

Give one (1) example

> Hamburger
> literally naned after German city of Hamburg

Muh mud cultru

Attached: 1547078432217.jpg (1003x747, 136K)

That’s the UK, got your license paid to post?

Dafugg is a vege table? Is that like bong's garden to our backyard? It's just a table, you slut.

negro please. I talk about how great hitler is at the bar every weekend

are you dumb, they put all quarter pounders in a box now. they are never crushed.

Most places aren't so suicidal, and actually have culture. Makes it too hard to ape the apes.

Look at all the protein and fiber. That's a health shake

Attached: 1539648416933.jpg (749x800, 166K)

Europeans can't compete with our BBQ brother

Attached: 1552052419263.png (500x500, 253K)

*laughs in Italian*

Attached: spageti.jpg (500x500, 26K)

You just have a disgusting taste for food.
Immigrant food restaurants have most of the time the worst hygiene and most of the time they use cheap low quality ingredients and bathe their food in sauces (which are usually industrial bottles to save time and money) to cover the disgusting taste.

One worrying example was pakis making seasoning their food IN CEMENT MIXERS.

Attached: phos2[1].jpg (1216x703, 174K)

Of course, it was invented by Otto Kuase, an immigrant from Hamburg

Attached: mustardman.jpg (547x720, 92K)

You actually believe that fake news?This is an even worse lie. You are falling for propaganda.

You are saying that chlorinated meat in the US is fake news?

Keep dreaming. Chlorine treatment is the main reason your export meat is verboten in Europe.

Fun Fact: Hamburgstan was the inspiration for the all new shawarma whopper. Available now at select Burger Kings.

Don't worry. All of that meat has since been consumed and shat back out to be used as fertilizer. Waste not, want not.

??
You guys have severely lacking food quality standards and restrictions when it comes to your food, not to mention deeply unhealthy oversized portions

>actually have culture.

Oh so not here then either?

>food

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 14K)

Yes it is fake news. When you are eventually eating maggot meat substitute in the future look back fondly on all the meat related propaganda you fell for. Europe keeping US meat out is about supply. The US produces the most ergo propaganda about its quality keeping it out of your market has an intended goal or did you think the same people flooding your country with shitskins actually care for your well being?

Hey now, we have great Lebanese and Korean food

sausage on bread is good culture user. kangaroos and meth is a good culture user. pls user

Attached: 1408543297950.png (633x758, 29K)

>American dishes are top tier
>American food industry processes it to hell and back, pumps sugar in everything
>Portion sizes are ridiculous
We have amazing food. And it's killing us.

You're a klutz. Go back to Michael Savage.

It's not a race to the bottom

UK food is the only based food

They bring the shittiest quality food and "Americanize" it with absurd amounts of grease, cheap ingredients, and "artificial" sweetening like corn syrup or over-saucing it.

>Pastas
Poorfag

Do you have any fact to back that up?

WTF??

Your government openly admits that they chlorinate chicken, it's not fake news.

Pizza went viral thanks to America. If we had to wait for Neapolitans to popularize it nobody would have ever heard of pizza.

you're a shame, ahmed

Everyone knows the McRib was invented in Egypt before being appropriated by McDonny's for mass consumption.

Attached: mcdonalds-McRib-.png (444x320, 163K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ILn85WKo0Qk
Mississipi

Utes is a good culture. Why cant the US have them?

Attached: ute roo bar.jpg (600x435, 40K)

>Why does America have the best food? Is it because of our freedom?
It doesn't compare to Danelish food.

And it's also an irrational fear in Europe.

There is no ill health effect in using slightly chlorinated water to wash meats to kill any harmful bacteria.

Enjoy your bacteria laden meat.

I eat fucking bread with milk every morning

Why do brainlets always have such a hard-on with food?

Attached: 0e1e409b64d0cdad876ac4d9c4b82ab9.jpg (1157x1258, 180K)

My tip is to just flat out avoid fast food places owned by big chains. Small stuff like In-N-Out is the best food in the USA.

KEK FUCKING KINDING ME

Attached: boeuf-bourguignon.jpg (737x415, 74K)

Pizza-like dishes exist in nearly all cultures.

Do you have to stand in different lines for each or can you receive both at the same time?

>to wash meats to kill any harmful bacteria.
That's why we cook meat before eating

Attached: 1559815757395.jpg (492x550, 43K)

>doesnt want to eat chlorine
>iŕrational fear
Let me guess, you have no idea what chlorine is.

Yup.
This is most countries that have good food though.
Ramen in Japan is from after WW2 when the US shipped in flour.
Most other good things from Japan are Portuguese prior to when Japan deported them.
There are some good origin foods but the best are combos from other countries mixed to meet our palates.

Attached: pizza is from new york.jpg (2700x1800, 725K)

Americans speaking about good food, let me laugh!

Attached: 1552183636864_mod_image0.png (331x316, 161K)

>receive
I live on a farm, I get milk from my cow petrushka

You know we have like walmart tier chains right?
On almost every commie block there's a local petorka or magnit

I think like on average we have more stores per capita than Americans do

Attached: Anton_Denikin_portrait_(colorized).png (220x302, 90K)

Having the most unhealthy, fattiest, and unnatural food is not something to be proud of.

Attached: 1518651546173.png (966x816, 1.03M)

Fast food burgers are FUCKING GREAT. Anyone that says otherwise is one of the following:

1. Hypocrite
2. Delusional
3. Shill
4. Faggot

Only s@y infested numales dislike burgers. One of the best foods ever created. I had a big ass McDonald's feast yesterday, I don't give a fuck what some limp wristed EUfag thinks about that.

Attached: f7f901e24bd423314661195626552e40.jpg (122x134, 8K)

Uhh excuuuuuweeeze meeeee but nothing can compare to Italia’s cuisine.

Attached: Tchutchuuu.gif (434x250, 3.95M)

American tank gets stuck in German barricades (France, 1944, colorized)

>Why does America have the best food?
I dont think so.

Attached: 1565372991512.jpg (930x1200, 450K)

>implying such shit isn't popular in Germany

We can conquer mutts with Brussels cabbage, peppers and broccoli

Go, find anything like that in a german store. I wait.

>Why does America have the best food? Is it because of our freedom?

Maybe it's all the toxins that we tend to not allow in our foods or drinking water in Europe?

Based Denikin poster. Just had borsch with rye bread and sour cream. American food is disgusting. Had to find Russian store in New York to eat healthy.

Gimme svičkova with karlovarsky knedliks please

New Zealand food is basically the same but higher quality and more natural ingredients and never cooked by niggers.