Why are white people so beautiful?

i am an algerian and live in australia and sometimes it feels like im in heaven. not because im doing anything heavenly but because the white people around me look like angels.

they are the best looking race of all time. period.

white men are gods and women are godesses.
white men are also the most manly.
basically what im trying to say is that white people are the light.
they are also high iq and create the best civilisation

Attached: TheJackle_SH04_7257f2-768x513.jpg (768x513, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
napoleon.org/en/history-of-the-two-empires/articles/napoleon-hegelian-hero/
youtube.com/watch?v=7mvbRe5JOWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: renge3.png (640x360, 330K)

Only 10% are.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Thing is, most whites only find other whites attractive. Arabs are considered not beautiful

Because selective breeding during winter.
The harsh European winter forced cave people to keep the few shelters they could. And of course the males would keep the best looking partners in the limited spots they could make. Leaving the smarter and better looking, while the dumb and the ugly died frozen.

Niggers never had to go through any periodic filter like that.
Niggers can live naked in the wild in Africa.
That's why there are so many dumb and ugly niggers that look like literal orcs.

/lgbt/>>>>>>>>>
Is that way.

Australians are a particularly attractive set of people user. They don’t get fat and they do a lot of outdoor activities

Living in colder climates lead to selective pressure to evolve certain traits (blonde hair, blue eyes) because people wore more clothes more of the time. In Africa, you could see a half naked woman and tell if she was in child bearing age and sexually available right away; in Scandanavia, you had to tell by things like hair color and pupil dilation.

australians are very good stock, every time i see one it kinda makes me want to punch them because they're basically just living caricatures of He-Man. even weird looking ones like Jim Jefferies are still kinda good looking.

i've seen aussieland and i thought this as well because a lot of them do look nice, but they're one of the fattest countries (continent, i guess) along with countries like mexico, UK countries, brazil, and the US

we know ;)

This man is a liar and an overall unpleasant bloke

Attached: swivel.gif (399x369, 39K)

i know i will never be as good as white people but i just hope they can find it in their hearts to let us coloureds serve them to the best of our abilities

The hair and eyes are lighter because of the lack of light and the need for Vitamin D absorption and to see in the dark better. The fuck is wrong with you?

so? i posted my thoughts there too

based and natural order pilled.

not true, thats not the only purpose light features served. light features were also a sign of fertility and health and selectively breeded. its also more common for white women t be whiter then white men

i bet you haven't even watched smiley (1956). have you??

Asians are the ugliest and most incel race.

Attached: 63431.jpg (635x882, 345K)

I was raised watching skippy and blinky bill, ain't nobody got time for a gap-toothed, bike-riding layabout
Watch the odd angry shot, it's a way better movie.

dude looks like a prince, whats he doing labouring

Kind of keky, because OP Chose David Gandy, who most People here would consider a "Sh1tsk1n".

will try to

thats why i used him, to show the diversity of the white race

Algerian Females are hot

He’s obviously short and weedy

we are ugly hooked nosed shitskins, i lived in algeria as a boy.

we also have black devil like eyes

hard to tell his height. the asian actor looks about 5'10

Poor attempt Bruce

Had to reply to this kak, Jim is a giant poes and doesn't deserve to be called Australian.

Kinda true. Time has been very graceful with my mom.

That's why the skin is lighter, retard. Your hair and pupils don't synthesize vitamin D.

Blonde hair shows youth better than dark hair. Also, when you are sexually attracted to someone, your pupiles dilate, and this is easier to see in light color eyes than dark. This is also why 'white women age like warm milk'--it isn't so much that other races age better than white women, it's that white women send stronger signals of youth and fertility when they are younger, so the contrast is more apparent.

yeah, im the whitest guy on this site, ahaha

Attached: 2019-03-25-194740.jpg (640x480, 36K)

what does it mean when a dude has all those feminine features of pale skin blonde hair and blue eyes?

Whites were beautiful already before they moved to cold places. It's just how God created them.

Just letting you guys know that I am by Vargs definition White.

Feels based.

Algerians are beautiful too

Thank you. Germans like my dad are based as well.

>because the white people around me look like angels.
>they are the best looking race of all time. period

I really believe that's a lot of the reason Crypto/Jewish Ruling Class largely EXTERMINATED them between 1910 and 1950 and seem keen to finish the job.
Really sad and horrible isn't it?
The religious jews think when they've turned the world to shit their 'messiah' will turn up. And the non-religious ones think they're going to manufacture 'beauty' out of their own genetic science. That's not going to work any better than their last generation's attempt to simulate 'beauty' using Yellow Hair Paint and Nose Jobs.
They can't understand that the problem is their SOULS ARE UGLY because their SOULS ARE EVIL. They know no Love because they reject Logos.
Tragic. I hope this is not the fate mankind.

but not all of them.

some Algerians are weird looking lanklets with horse theeth and huge noses. But many look attractive and caucasian and I noticed they often have colorful eyes and often light hair.
Pic related is rather ugly but Zinedine Zidane was attractive.

Attached: 03607dc0143dea1714266f5d7b72ed85.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

>they are also high iq and create the best civilisation

Attached: typical Russian.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

>They don’t get fat
Australia is the third most obese country in the world

If you cooperate with whites, they will always look after you.

If you conspire against whites, they will always genocide you or ruin you.

I would pick European whites since they are non violent and they don't aim to be a global oppressor like Americans.

Whichever race cooperates with Europeans the most, wins.

Learn from the mistakes of the Saudis and the Jews. Symbiotic relationship is your best strategy from a game theory point of view.

White fragility: The thread

Attached: 1555655807238.gif (369x268, 1.69M)

nice larp

neither of those women would be considered white in canada or australia.

>attractive
oh yeah user aussies are real attractive

Attached: 30b14d939a478643106d24b92340f4e2.jpg (648x365, 25K)

Okay so time for small test for you . How many people on this photo would you consider as "really white people"

Attached: texas school.jpg (4551x3034, 3.69M)

bump

Attached: 1565315353471.jpg (1600x1200, 309K)

how do you do, my fellow sandnigger?

Attached: 86d259a8fd37a4ae7d1aa09e914089b321a5e0b94dbe4d076c7ecd5a8c063be0.jpg (1291x965, 177K)

i'm valuable than a meme flagger will ever bw

Attached: T-Pose_Dancer-1.png (118x129, 15K)

pretty fine

no one will care about your flag if you're based enough

Thanks Op, I appreciate it. Considering

>Be me
>really good looking
>6 ft 3
>blue eyes
>blonde hair
>stronk jaw
>Greek nose
>broad shoulders
>prominent chin
>characterisque
>high social intelligence and charisma
>very intelligent in general as well
>tested 141 iq
>currently reading Hegel's Elements of the Philosophy of Right
>continuously think on and mull over philosophy, psychology (Jung), art and various religious texts.
>formulate them into my own system of thought which in itself acts also as a system of systematisation being itself conjoined by "other" or what was called before the Descartian mind or the spark of life. Similar to that of what Heidegger considered "art" to be to the artwork and artist
>Ubermensch
>always holding myself to the highest moral existence in search of the rebirth of the Hegelian Zeitgeist
>for the Zeitgeist of the modern times takes forth a self destructive mentality
>where in past ages man had relied upon the Zeitgeist for meaning and an end in his means, he now only finds a unity of egoism - and so a nihilistic wave in which the strongest of individuals struggle to fight against only bringing a meaningless melancholy
>"for what can one individual do?"
>Against such mass of being, a collective?
>"What can one individual do"
>these are the words the heroic lives by
>he knows thyself
>and history knows him as the personification of such
>of the philosophy of histor
>the heroic is not what he thinks or feels, but what he does
napoleon.org/en/history-of-the-two-empires/articles/napoleon-hegelian-hero/
As introduction to Hegeliansim

I am a nigh perfect being, and literally the leader of the alt right(in spirit). Pic is a sculpture of myself by Breker predicting my coming. Ask my pupils, engage in student-master dialectic if thou wishes to know the truth, and if you wish to know how to get gf

Attached: The Winner - Arno Breker.jpg (389x599, 34K)

You'r going to be banned if you do not delet this.

jesus fucking christ mate

This is really only because they hide from the sun more.

We know :-)

Attached: 1560314656777.jpg (785x1024, 93K)

The beauty of the male form.

What male? mere delusions.

Attached: 1565929375472.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

This guy is really ugly user. Wouldn't stoop even if it was a girl. My standards are high, and for good reason:

what nonsense say'th thou my illuminated brethren? I post none but the finest feminine stock.

Attached: DahxMHVU8AAmFZm.jpg (900x1200, 231K)

>the cheese pizza
>hmmmmmm

Attached: disgust pepe.jpg (300x250, 14K)

kill yourself, subhuman

Doesn't get any betta m8, i'd kill a pack of flaming faggots to get me a fine hwhite lady to spread our superior norse stock with.

Attached: vWZo405.jpg (1103x1120, 268K)

Same thing with your pic, ugly. Might have the occasional out of their hundred just done photos that look "better" but whenever you really analyse them or see them in real life they are extremely unattractive. Of course though you being an incel and me being a chad causes a difference in experience and knowledge.

>Hates on white women
>Calls me, the carrier of the purest norse stock, an incel.

Don't you want a texan rancher bride to herd your cows, breed chickens and birth your children, user

Attached: 6q41KLJ.jpg (1080x1306, 656K)

Cuz he is a kabyle

>berbers
>Arabs

Those med genes

It’s because she is a he.
Don’t ask me why I know this.

Northern Europeans began marrying for beauty and love centuries ago. This in contrast to virtually all other societies were marriage was for money, political and kinship alliances etc.

This and natural selection of the harsh northern climates largely explains the wildly different appearance of White races and non whites.

Why are you mocking an old man ? We all look like that before death

thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Attached: dota 3.jpg (960x635, 100K)

you can't breed those whores, they're... "sterile"

Nordic countries would regularly pillage Europe and capture the most beautiful women (sometimes men) to be slaves. They would have their heads shaved as a signal and begin a new life, eventually being fully integrate into their new culture.
This happened enough times that now there are the the common beautiful swedes and norwegians, as well as blatantly ugly white countries like Britain and France that lost all their pretty ones.

In Australia in particular, it was where the British would store their own prisoners. And idk about you but prisoners (dark-triad mindsets) tend to be more attractive

I know, and I also know how you know. Me on the other hand know because I saw it in a thread on Jow Forums. Word travels and all.

Enlighten your mind: youtube.com/watch?v=7mvbRe5JOWk

prison descended population of australia is like 1% of the white population

Attached: pol ausi.png (600x353, 95K)

>blonde hair
Down syndrome deafness chromosome abnormality genes. You aren’t attractive.

>seething chink
Nice one faggot, you do not know the reason for your own existence.

Quite white. No chink blood. Been Fucking a chink in the ass for a while and only provided my slick thick shaft to a blonde Italian girl only if she provided me with a free line of cocaine. I assure you my experiences and level of satisfaction far outweigh yours.

Haha I'm quite sure it does not, I can in turn assure you I am your superior. The difference being (apart from all biological imperative) that I do not limit myself to chinks or southern wogs with died hair. I only limit myself to the highest quality of Europa's women. Who are not in as low accommodation as men of your type would seem to think.

It’s because white media has been pushing their beauty standards.
POC are most beautiful.
This is disgusting.

Attached: 62FA67D2-F39D-44A0-A4BE-6895AB0D07F4.jpg (1261x845, 204K)

Riposte, my good seiur. For would you consider a royal beauty of ancient English bloodlines an impassable valley or impenetrable mountain range? Well! Betwixt thou great a priori epistemology fallacy, and thine self professorial whining, lay yourself, Blonde child, and lay not beside you, a fair ancient English princess.

David Gandy is an Indian by the one drop rule because Gandy is just the anglicized version of Gandhi.

Why don't you hook nosed devil goy just slit your own throats, because when the gods return they surely will do so for you. Slaves and merchants are the best you could ever be. Enjoy Hell.

Okay then buddy . A third of Aus is niggers , then chinks and the rest are bogans mixed in with abos .

The fuck do you mean beautiful ?

QLD is filled with fat bitches / nig nogs and abos .

NSW is filled with chinks / arabs and faggots

and the rest are like Vic cunts .

Fuck out of here . Aus aren't white

He has a small skull

nay, your skallywag ways shall not come un bequeathed, for thou art a scoundrel through and through. So much art it thyselves misses dropped the baby premature to the babydroppen ceremony, oi oi, you dust not continue thines perilous journey lest end up as an old man scaling only the backs of lizards and not fine maidens, for maidens you love, a love as lust not alone. An old reeking bastard paying thous whole skolly wages for a 5 shilling hooker.

>NSW is filled with chinks / arabs and faggots
Literally only Sydney (>tfw live there but was born in country City so inb4 not a Sydneyfag). Otherwise every other place is practically just simple Australians. With - though in bogan territory many fat unattractive whores - beautiful, blonde, blue eyed and womanly women.

Oh fug I just got your memefag, so you like Jung?

*tripfag