25yr old Russian athlete dies of cardiac arrest during running

Margarita Plawunowa was found dead close to a small village in Russia. Doctors said the tragic death was caused by cardiac arrest.

Margarita is survived by her parents, brother and her cat Spotya.

How can these tragic deaths of young athletes be avoided? Is capitalism pushing young people too hard?

Attached: 8FEAAD3B-47DB-47CE-A3A2-B254CB708546.jpg (1080x1350, 251K)

no fucking way a 25 year old athlete dies of a heart attack

what did she know

Happens all the time. They don't get enough potassium and work their heart to hard.

Dumb whore was probably on PEDs.

-putin's gf
-breaks up with Vladimir
-dies of ((( heart attack ))) later that week.
-lead casket because of all the polonium

what an absolute waste

Probably roids

not politics

what a shame, would have shagged her.

ok time to move on

Attached: Chadolf Chinler.jpg (834x600, 76K)

God i wish i were taking a stroll near by while the body was still warm

This. Russians should have know how to keep her going. Dumb waste.

this, look up "Jim Fixx"
humans were not built to run extremely long distances constantly, its taxing on the heart

all the evidence you need is look at the death rates of people who do ultra marathons/ultra long runs, they are basically on par with people who do no exercise at all and get fat and obese

you want to be running the same amount/pace your ancestors were, its what your body was built for

A good way to get potassium is by eating bananas :). Where I live, there are lots of bananas - and here people die for excess of potassium. lol.

Attached: banana-dick.jpg (391x396, 19K)

Young female athletes would get hormones and drugs that make them infertile in USSR.

>Margarita
I'd love to tongue her salty rim.

But did the cardiac go to jail??

God only gave you a certain number of heartbeats. Don’t waste them running around.

happens quite often with athlets who overdo it
your hearth is just a muscle that grows with load to the point its too much

some soccer players died

possibility of a plethora of different performance-enhancing drugs that her trainer dosed her with while telling her it's something else safer. just a guess.

>How can these tragic deaths of young athletes be avoided? Is capitalism pushing young people too hard?

By having a functional healthcare system. An athlete dropping of an MI is textbook hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. The distorted interventricular septum blocks outflow out of the aortic valve, and that = a bad time

tl;dr get a complete workup every so often to find any surprises in your body

This, or some other enhancements

Western doctors are so ridiculous. Everybody who isn't even close to being old enough to die yet is on five different kinds of pills and a restricted diet becasue they might get too much potassium or whatever. Like, nigger, really? And you want me to pay for your pill care?

Based

She was probably doing drugs. Just look at that face. Killer body, sure, but you can see the effects of the krokodil by the lines on her face.

maybe genetic disposition as well. sad.

who fucking cares? This is a shit slide thread.

Taste of cocaine

It is called sudden cardiac arrest. It occurs only in teens and young people. An otherwise perfectly healthy athlete just drops dead and their hearts are perfectly normal. They dont know what causes it, but suspect it could be an underlying genetic condition that impairs the cardiac nerve specifically. It happens about 6000 times a year. There is no way to anticipate it or test for it.

Fairly common. Usually undiagnosed congenial heart defect

Bollocks. Consider how many children are on legal or illegal meth, snorting coke, smoking rocks, you name it. They don't drop at 25 unless they have a really fucked up mineral situation going on.

this kind of shit also used to happen to young soccer players few years ago

maybe could be related to doping

She probably thought of black cock while running. Dangerous

Probably a pre-workout supplement caused it. They've been know to trigger heart attacks.

>Is capitalism pushing young people too hard?
Haha, what now?

Attached: 1566489362897.png (276x395, 208K)

Pretty girls like her love coke and get it for free. She went partying the night before and after her weakened heart couldn't handle her normal workout.

Running is unhealthy you fucking idiots. That's why they die. Running gives you heart damage, and you should never do more than occasional sprints and walking, but even sprinting can be quite damaging.

More likely that she was doping.

I still squarely blame the Russians. Such a thing is possible, but most 25 year olds can shrug off that kind of abuse unless they have a chronic nutrition problem.

Absolutely dysgenic. Slavs are a dead end race.

>no fucking way a 25 year old athlete dies of a heart attack

Its happened a few times here in England.

Some premier league nignog just dropped dead after a match and he would have been given state of the art fitness training and testing for his whole life.

This, being malnourished and having a bad stack can fuck with your heart, on top of that many people have slightly defective hearts that never know until they hit their ceiling, then shit just blows out.

F

True, alcoholism is a plague for them

>How can these tragic deaths of young athletes be avoided
Cardiovascular Ultrasound?

dang she has a nice ass. would have made a great hooker in retirement.

>humans were not built to run extremely long distances constantly, its taxing on the heart

I know right....

Attached: 1543438489643.jpg (680x680, 57K)

>25

RIP babushka

Attached: 9434206.jpg (385x410, 44K)

Tons of young (and old people) people are total drunks as well, but that is a good point. If you drink a lot then that's definitely going to leech nutrients out of your body. But you really do have to run your body pretty hard for it to drop dead at 25. That's not like oops I had too much to drink last night or something.

steroids

Actually humans arent built to sprint. We are built to run long distances.
Our ancestors couldn't run faster than their prey, 2 legs is more efficient than 4 but its much slower. They would literally chase an animal until it collapsed and had a heart attack.

Unfortunately the first sign of a heart condition is sometimes death. I hear of a few of these every year.

>what did she know

Something relating to the arrest of Hilary Clinton?

Attached: 4chan banana.png (500x332, 102K)

no humans are not meant to run long distances lmfao.
They are meant to set traps, hunt intelligently, etc. Humans are best at doing things without expending energy, running is unnatural for humans, but sprinting is more natural for them than long distance running(which will rape your heart and bone marrow fat storage)

You mean they lose potassium. What they don't get enough is sodium, which keeps potassium in.

>
Prime BBC breeding material is gonne, tragic.

There was some kind of Woodstock movie my parents were watching the other day since it's like an anniversary or whatever. Toward the end, they showed a tally of the medical problems. They had to set up a booth to hand out salt tablets for the hippies.

>ivania has a heart
Good one op

Bummer, not really news though.

Attached: Shoshauna Routley.jpg (2048x2048, 421K)

Its a common cause of death with athletes, her body was lacking the potassium and her heart was working too hard.

You can smoke 3 packs a day and live to be 100, or die of cancer before 30. You can also run every day till you're 100, or go for a run one day and drop dead.

You never know.

Roids.

>How can these tragic deaths of young athletes be avoided? Is capitalism pushing young people too hard?
Can all nufags please gtfo this is getting ridiculous how low IQ the average poster is now

SHUT UP BOOMER IT'S THE RAVAGES OF LATE-STAGE CAPITALISM

hes right. Humans are great long distance runners and have a great cooldown system in their bodies that works better than alot of the animals they hunted who would tire out and eventually lose their speed that allowed them to evade humans

These athletes perform at a very high level. They are pushing their body to its absolute limits. This happens occasionally. They could have a minor heart defect that would likely never affect a normal person, but because of their training and exertion it kills them.

Sad, she would have had great athletic kids. Why are women allowed to enter society without having had kids?

Meaning that she should have been being monitored regularly in order to pick up on potential defects.

He's wrong, you agreeing with him doesn't change that. See my post and go back to re ddit

There is such thing as too fit person. It's not a problem for everyday joe hitting the gym and running, but top athletes are putting terrible strain on their bodies. Raising your performance takes a toll on muscles, heart included. There was much milder case here in Finland few years ago when incredibly hyped teenage runner Alisa Vainio fucked up her health for a long time by training too much.

clean access to meth would help so they dont have to use shake&bake method

here is her with Spotya

Attached: 35D9401E-02B3-4A40-947B-2DD46CDC5ADA.jpg (1080x1349, 229K)

It's hard to blame Spotya for trying to escape a situation like that.

We are made to walk for an extended amount of time. We would outlast our prey like terminators.

Kek. My parents have that movie and hate hippies.

thats also why humans sweat. only mamals that evolved to do that like us.

Russians stopped being white after Communism race-mixed them. Today they are the only "whites" who aren't naturally racist against Chinks.

Attached: Imperial Russian navy.jpg (1771x1163, 554K)

Walking maybe, but we don't expend a lot of energy or damage our hearts when we walk. Running however, is insanely unnatural and damaging for us.

>russians in the past
>white
>natural instincts to murder asiatics on sight

>russians after communism
>off-white
>think chinks are their brothers and see nothing wrong with marrying them or turks

Attached: Conquest of Siberia.jpg (2305x1100, 424K)

I tried to kill a wasp a few times by overheating it. That fucker would drop motionless and dead-looking for like a day or two straight and then it would cool back down and the faggot would be up and buzzing around again. I can't bring myself to trust wasps.

This. That shit is very hard on your heart, especially if by chance you had a weak heart wall anyway.

it is possible, not the first time i see

Female athletes have the lowest fertility rate, usually due to horror stories by other athletes - women that build up muscles, have bigger injuries in childbirth. How many pro-sportswhores have 2 kids? Very very few.

Some people push themselves too hard. I run like.. What, 2 miles a day? It's good cardio, but you need to be very careful not to overdo it. Reminds me of the old story of the Greek messenger who ran the bredth of the country to declare 'Nike!', or victory, before dropping dead from exhaustion.

That's why we sell nike shoes to the niggers, but they just won't fucking die.

you know how i destroy wasp nests that come close to my house? deodorant spray+lighter and set them ablaze, sure im not talking about gargantuan sized nests lol.

It happens in athletics also in the military. Every once in a while some guy would come in hungover, drink a red bull, then drop dead on a run. This is why most people stay inside playing games or watching tv. Going outside can be lethal.

Doping most probably

Nike is pronounced niké.

>tfw 22 and genetically predisposed to heart problems and attacks
>6'3" tall lean and healthy
>go to doctor one day and they check my blood pressure
> it's 205/172
>doctors fw
>mfw
No more caffeine and salty foods for me.

Attached: 1481112299155.png (725x1190, 1.04M)

Is she part Klingon?

Attached: 1472843566963.png (500x500, 77K)

We have wasp spray in the US that drops them dead on conctact, but fire is good method. You definitely have to stomp the fuck out of the nests and kick them in to the neighbor's yard to make sure they're totally #rekt and that they will not recover.

Brake fluid works best for a DIY flamethrower.

Humans are made to walk long distances. This culture built around marathons is not healthy.

MAXIMUM VASCULARITY Yujiro Hanma.

>maybe could be related to doping
Now youre asking the right questions. The press will never reveal the steroid cartel because they want you to believe all your heroes are clean. The truth is the best highschool athletes are doping, all the way up to the pros.

For god's sake the first marathon is based on a guy running for too long and dying.

That's a little much but de-salting is mainly because your doc doesn't know what else to do. My whole family runs at abnormally high pressure and almost everybody gets closer to 100 than then really want to bother with. Worry more about keeping healthy and tending to your life than trying to escape your inevitable death.

That's exactly the point. We can walk for hours but running is something that we are not made for

Fun fact, you need 4500 mg of potassium daily...that’s 10 bananas or 4.5 avocados

Everything's better now huebro

Attached: 1460112711386.jpg (339x407, 52K)