Just curious, how do the bongs here feel knowing that el atrocidad americano has invaded the royal bloodline?

Just curious, how do the bongs here feel knowing that el atrocidad americano has invaded the royal bloodline?

Attached: meghanharryarchie-1024x665.png (400x225, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk why but I think shes a solid 8/10

Attached: 1566456078162.jpg (640x479, 52K)

Her family was connected to Epstein and she blackmailed the royal family into accepting her by threatening to expose the dirt Epstein had on the royals otherwise.

The Crown sold out England in 1694. I don't think they give a fuck.

Attached: 38mbot.jpg (640x480, 95K)

This was a PR move plain and simple. Get a nig in to show how “progressive” we are. But marry low enough that there is no chance any of those darkies will ever sit on the throne.

cope, once you go black you never go back.

the 'royal' bloodline is that of german kikes.

> The Crown
you mean treacherous Whig Parliament

This

How do American feel knowing that they ARE el atrocidad?

Attached: 1564770113071.jpg (500x619, 69K)

Mutt cope.

Attached: la creatura.png (187x252, 90K)

shes a dutches and wont be queen. im like 90% sure they had a talk with the rest of the royals and were like " look if the king and queen die and their children die in some plane crash or something we dissolve the monarchy. black people are to annoying when they think they are winning something and even her entering the royal family was annoying. they called her a princess and some even demanded she be made queen. any refusing to accept the monarchy being dissolved under those circumstances will be poisoned when the time comes and they will say you died of aids from homosexual affairs..."

The thread is about how a member of the British royal family has married a mutt, and is fucking a mutt, and will make little mutts run around your palace. Perhaps someday even become your King or Queen some day.

you live in a police state and can't even buy a spoon to defend yourself against government-approved mudslime gangrape.

>"cope"
whatever you gotta tell yourself, Teanigger

Attached: 1487184264195.gif (412x229, 1.75M)

You had a nigger in the white house for 8 years. Markle's spawn will never sit on the throne.

At least it isn’t really in line to the throne.
You get a hardon for nosejobs, cosmetics and hair straightening? According to her own family she’s a backstabbing parasite.

Attached: 71E66389-1B5D-41F7-9F25-66C573B82A50.jpg (1200x924, 133K)

Dios mio. You really got me there, Carlos.

Attached: army mutt.jpg (416x392, 80K)

k

Attached: foreigners_jealous_usa.png (1024x576, 774K)

How do the men feel? This is proof that when given the choice, a white man will sully his bloodline before a white woman ever will. The bleaching concept is cope, when you realize these genes will forever be involved in the royal family and will never go away.
>be white man
>racemix because muh bleaching ability is stronk
Ahahahaha

she just needs to kill 3 people

>teanigger
Kek

Attached: FBE4E8B6-05F2-4E65-A5F4-8F943BAC585C.jpg (292x215, 10K)

He literally married an afro. Can you believe it? I wonder if he's seen it or if she straitens in after she showers.

Hes the second born his decendents will not be kings. William married a nice English girl.

You're aware that the branches of younger siblings of the heirs just fall off right. The kid will be as relevant in the future as Beatrice and Eugenie currently are.

>implying krauts are royals of the Isles
>implying the true noble descendants dont exist in the countryside

Attached: Albert Dryden.jpg (2048x1536, 234K)

>soulless cow eyes
>discount nosejob

Why do Americans always act like being born in the U.S. is an accomplishment? You're not a nation, you don't share blood. More than likely 150 years ago none of your family were even Americans. Your folks just joined a successful team.

Imagine how fucking good she is in the bedroom to literally marry a member of the royal family

I bet its her head game

my country is more important than yours though

youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg

Would be worth it just so we can have a We iz Kangz meme