BOLSONARO TO SEND ARMY TO THE AMAZON, ARMY GENERALS RISE AGAINST FOREIGN MEDDLING

>With a clarity rarely viewed, we are watching another european country, this time France, dealing direct attacks to the brazilian sovereignty, which includes, objectively, threats of use of military power
>The situation surpasses the limits of the acceptable within the dynamics of international relations. It's time for Brazil to position itself firmly in front of these threats, because it's our country that is at stake.
twitter.com/Gen_VillasBoas/status/1164720837301276674

BOLSONARO IS SENDING THE ARMY TO THE AMAZON
terra.com.br/noticias/ciencia/sustentabilidade/bolsonaro-diz-que-tendencia-e-enviar-exercito-a-amazonia,2cb25fe6a2e86af6276888455b7e93d2tf3puyhm.html

THAT'S IT, THANKS MACRON AND RETARDED LEFTISTS WORLDWIDE, WE ARE FINALLY UNITED AGAINST A FOREIGN ENEMY, BOLSONARO IS NOW STRONGER THAN EVER, NOW WE WILL TRULY DEVELOP THE AMAZON AND BASICALLY SAY A FUCK YOU TO EVERYBODY
THE AMAZON IS OURS AND WILL ALWAYS BE. NOT MATTERING WHAT YOU GUYS DO

Attached: 5f9e845a8b5784dd514ecdcef059b704.jpg (2048x1365, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/exercito-brasileiro-possui-municao-para-uma-hora-de-guerra/
brazzil.com/12921-one-hour-of-war-thats-all-brazil-has-ammunition-for/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Killing Earth to own the libs

Truly based

Bolsonaro is about to fuck up some faggots
and it is beautiful

Attached: saci.png (1149x876, 73K)

You fascists are destroying the Amazon rainforest. Your president is a fucking joke. Even Hitler loved mother nature.

I would gladly join the French to fight.

saci approved

Fpbp

Pic sauce

It's a globalist push. Because you got a non-globalist they are blaming the rainforest burning, which happens every year and had it happen worse before they are going to try and take control. Plus because its "muh environmentalism" retards are going to back it.

This. Fuck crony polluting capitalism.

Keep strong and carry on, Brazilbro. Kill as many of the frogs as you can.

Then do it, faggot
Get mowed down while trying

the fuck is the army supposed to do?

Yes, please kill the amazon, you faggot favela monkeys will be crying in a few years when you have to go outside with masks, China style.

Literally develop the Amazon

They're going to napalm it to put it back in line.

Good fucking slaughter every NGO kike in sight.

Based.

Attached: basedcolumbus.png (900x860, 490K)

this, fuck brazil, hope they all die

Can I get a quick rundown?

Attached: 1476129189022.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>E-e-even Hitler didnt but rape us this hard!
>>FUCK YOU!!!!

Attached: angry communits wojack.png (675x808, 30K)

They will solve the problem by shooting at trees.
[spoiler]Bolsonaro is retarded he will do what is he is told to do.[/spoiler]

I just received a letter from the local armored infantry HQ, and they are asking me to be present early in the morning.

I think this is it lads, we are going to war.

The first country to go after we rise the oceans by 1m will be Australia. They'll live in the mad-max like wastelands of the outbacks

KILLING MILLIONS...

shut up Paragay, your side of the forest is also on fire

>we are going to war.
For 1 hour

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/exercito-brasileiro-possui-municao-para-uma-hora-de-guerra/

brazzil.com/12921-one-hour-of-war-thats-all-brazil-has-ammunition-for/

Attached: jonna-piltti-war-monkey-print.jpg (856x857, 188K)

>favela
Look who is talking

It is pretty easy to craft ammunition, there is no need to keep a huge stock of it

If your fire-fighters cannot manage the blazes, it makes sense to send the army to dig fire-belts and assist in evacuations and other stuff.
Basically the West has forced Brazil's hand into actually DOING something that has a chance of working

The damage here is way smaller you ape
Less favelas than in your country and no niggers, cope.

God I wish that were me.

>Ammunition is a scarce resource and you totally can't turn a tuna factory into an ammo depot in less than a week

Yeah, why stockpile ammo! Fuck those retards underestimating Brazil. You come from a proud linage of warrior kings. None of these assholes can touch you. If they invade you'll just go vietnam on them. Nobody can beat you.

We beat the Dutch, the French and the Portuguese already. Come and take Amazon, if you can.

You guys think that this monkey ruled country is capable of doing such thing.

Cant fight forest fires without paved roads and army depots. :^)

Vietnam the Frogs pls.

Dumbfucks here think army is only about war lmao

Army will act as firefighers, they'll be dumping water cannons at the trees

When the army gets deployed you know you're truly fucked. We deployed our army to stop Syrians in 2015 and build a fence. The army can be a construction company, a firefigher force, a border guard, or anything you want it to

That's the spirit! But seriously though, you will show them. You fight every day, you're from brazil! You can totally win against everybody afterall your people are smart and tough.

I hope you don't buy France colonialism interest like Vietnam

We will unironically develop the Amazon after the smoke goes down, do you understand it? That is how the Army works

Brazil does not own the Amazon, it's not a parking lot. The Amazon is World Heritage. I got angry when I saw ISIS destroying ancient Buddhist statues and Assyrian ruins, I got super pissed when Greenpeace defaced the Nazka Lines, and this isn't very different.
Should Egypt be able to demolish the Pyramids of Giza because they happen to be on land that they own? Should the British knock down Stone Henge?
Should Austalia destroy the Great Barrier Reef?

It would be one thing if you were even trying to put the fires out, but you're not. We can't lose an irreplaceable wonder of the world to incompetence and momentary politics. I would support invading and occupying the territory if the Brazilian government lacks the will or the ability to protect its own ecology and heritage. It's the same reason I don't support returning museum pieces and relics taken from Africa and the Middle East, because they aren't capable of caring for their own heritage.

Attached: france2.jpg (600x884, 128K)

WTF I want to join the French Foreign Legion now. Regime change Brazil it's killing the rain forest.

>I would gladly join the French to fight.

you are such a good soul, the natives will love you with a pinch of salt

Attached: desc1.jpg (895x505, 260K)

>Less favelas than in your country and no niggers, cope.
Of course there are less favelas than in Brazil. Paraguay's entire population is smaller than that of São Paulo not including the metropolitan region, plus your existing favelas are more disgusting looking than ours were in the 80's to 90's.

Attached: paraguay.jpg (1300x862, 278K)

This

Even a shitty country can be effective at war. Human wave attacks, you have plenty of people, and if you give what little ammunition you have to a couple commissars at the back, I’m sure the people in the front will be hesitant about running back.

Attached: D0FBA491-2801-4D19-A04C-84FB15AB7BFD.png (596x840, 398K)

>I would support invading and occupying the territory if the Brazilian government lacks the will or the ability to protect its own ecology and heritage
This. I want to see this pos hanging on a rope.

Attached: 1551218387282.png (489x558, 471K)

Brazil is the MUSCULAR CHESTPLATE OF SOUTH AMERICA. TOUCH IT AND YOU SPLAT ON IT, THAT'S HOW STRONG IT IS.

>a raping legion
Vietnam War (1955-1975) RAW FOOTAGE in Color

Attached: u56.jpg (322x444, 95K)

People live in those sheds?

Theyll be corpses if they try to attack Brazil.

Attached: get fucked frog.jpg (639x316, 60K)

Annex us soon,plz.

Prolly to set up checkpoints, no-go zones, as well as patrols into the amazon to catch niggers nigging the rainforest for shekel generation.

And since it is the army, Bolsonaro prolly is intending to use its logistics capability to truck in water and to add more people (i.e. the army) to help the firefighters in fighting the forest fires.

It’s gonna be some mean bush.

I’m ready to put my cammies back on brazilbros

>my favelas are better than yours!
the monkey being proud of his mound, imagine. Okay paulo whatever.

When you guys burnt down Notre Dame, nobody said anything. Why should the world care about our territory then?

Whatever you say, discount Bolivia

fpbp

What does the percentage of agricultural land have to do with the rainforest burning down?
You're not clearing it for grazing or agriculture, it's burning completely out of control.
I don't care how the fire starts, I care that you have the ability and the will to stop it, which you don't.

desu rio de janeiro trademark style favelas are worse

don't ever go to rio de janeiro gringo

France was a mistake

>stronger than ever
>G7 applies sanctions
>Brasil turns completely dependent of China
>China decides that it doesn't like trump boot licker who offended them already enough to sustain it
>Apply sanctions as well
>Economy goes argentina mode
>Maia take the chance to impeach
>STF releases lula under claims of political persecutation by minister moro
>New elections
>Lula back
Really stronger

Because you're a mutant race of Portuguese Jews and niggers that's why.

Honk honk facts

Shoot the commies that are starting the fires to get more funds.

take your birthright brazil bros, it's your property and nobody can tell you what to do. If you want to you could burn down the whole amazon and nobody could stop you. If they dare to attack you'll show them what real brazilians are made of!!! It's time for the world to know how strong you are. Nobody fucks with brazil.

haha yeah just let millions of tons of biomass go up in smoke lmao what could happen brazil #1

not defending france, but damn you monkeys are fucking retarded, but i guess that's all about being "'bout it" and not giving a fuck about the jungle, i hope you and the faggot frogs obliterate eachother

How much of it do you think is burning down?

You don't even know that, you stupid ape. There aren't even any images of current fire other than the ones actually happening in Bolivia.

They have to destroy the rainforest, to save the rainforest.

Attached: napalm.png (640x335, 332K)

Retarded westerners need to stfu instead of babbling bullshit from their ivory tower while burning coal and oil like there's no tomorrow. Fucking hypocrites.

Where would we get our oxygen without the Amazon?

Based leaf knows

>emits 15% of world's co2
>"yeah this is brazil's fault!"

Attached: burger.png (1400x969, 295K)

Save all the trouble and just spray Brazil with a fast acting bio-weapon.

Yeah, you deserve wealth too!! Burn that fucking forrest what has it ever done for you!!

make sopa de fuego

>Where would we get our oxygen
We won't! We'll all die!
There are no trees anywhere else on the planet!

Attached: loggers.jpg (555x518, 82K)

based josef mengele

Aren’t you currently ruled by a puppet of the Rothschilds?
Aren’t you burning down your own heritage as if it was firewood?

only homosex leftist and retards say 'killing the earth' and 'the earth is dying'. get your shit straight. the earth will be fine, it's the current biosphere, which humans are part of, which is at risk. this hysterical bullshit is why people hate you and why so many people dont believe in climate change and so on. you are huge part of problem.

>nobody said anything
It's still in the news. Just because you fucking monkeys don't care about natural and man-made wonders doesn't mean white men don't.

I can't believe you fucks actually think developing the amazon is a good thing. You're destroying the area with the greatest biodiversity on the planet. It's a literal treasure trove of pharmaceuticals and natural compounds that can be used to save lives all for the pursuit of trying to put lipstick on a pig. Face it, you'll never be a super power. You're just a bunch of hue hue niggers.

You fuckers let the Notre Dame burn down. You aren't any better.

How much do you weigh? 300? I bet your shits peel paint.

You don't get oxygen form the amazon retard. In fact oxygen production is the one thing that the amazon is worse at than other green areas.

lol you fucking white losers its their land shut the fuck up

This thread is full of onions redditors

Part of Amazon is brazil owned, they can do whatever the fuck they want with it. Fucking globalist limp wristed shills.

Imagine brazil threatening France for doing whatever they want to their own land. madness

>you're from brazil! You can totally win against everybody afterall your people are smart and tough

Attached: brazil.jpg (250x227, 7K)

Rather burn down the whole Amazon and profit in this lifetime than share it with insufferable retards like you.

FUCK OFF FROG

WE WILL BURN ALL THE AMAZON ON SPITE

SUCK MY DICK

>stop exaggerating commie we're only going to kill humanity GOD

Bolsonaro is a neocohen koshervative who only loves Israel and the US. His only dream is to turn the world in a desert for the (((tribe))). He was shitting on the natives, attacking caiçaras (Europeans and ex-slaves who moved here and adopted the culture of the natives), small farmers and quilombolas (descendants of slaves who escaped) that were in the region 350 years before his family left Italy.
And it's ironic since he sucked foreigners so hard only to get backstabbed by them (one of his promises was to open the Amazon for foreign companies). I still remember how people were praising Mossad and CIA for helping him.

YEAH!! Show those losers that you're still in charge on your own land! FUCK EM! Who are they to tell you what to do!? The West has wealth doesn't Brazil deserve some wealth as well? Think about all the nice farmland you could have, or all the real estate to build beautiful new cities upon. You need to burn it all down, it's only logical. Fuck the foreigners telling you what to do. It will be fine.

Funny as you think that France and other globalists want the Amazon to be within their sovereignty just because they care about nature and ecofascism. LMAO, you Jow Forumstards are really delusional, you are literally defending the people that brought you ruin

its all for the best really, we are a cancer, 7.6 billion is too many

gotta fight fire with fire