What can go wrong?

Russia, Russia, Russia.
twitter.com/huffpostuk/status/1164885000241573888?s=21

Attached: F73613BB-9B1F-4B13-AFA7-80EB7795A238.jpg (640x857, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powership
youtube.com/watch?v=BRRy6t5K3R4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think anything will go great, but I don't think anything will go terrible.

If numbers, somali pirates will take over the ship and nukes Israel

Attached: russia.png (500x377, 90K)

It seems like a fine ship, I've seen worse.

I like the idea.
If it were designed to automatically contain the nuclear waste in case of sinking, i would really like it.

nuclear powered ships sail all the time at sea retards

It would be a disaster for Russia if it just randomly hit an ice(((Berg))).

Life is more exciting when we produce things that could go wrong.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUSSIA CAN'T JUST MAKE THE MOVE TO ACTUAL RENEWABLE ENERGY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

Canada isn't really that exciting.

>UK press talking about Russia and quoting Greenpiss as source

Attached: 1566416616238.png (403x334, 100K)

Putting a nuclear reactor on a ship?
What a crazy idea, those damn Russians again.

Attached: USS_Nimitz_in_Victoria_Canada_036.jpg (1200x795, 539K)

do you have one?

>What can go wrong?

Nothing

That's why I thought the spree killers would last longer

Rule number 1 of ships: never say your ship is unsinkable

Right. It's a question of scale, though.

Are they suggesting that nuclear powered ships are not already a thing for decades?

I dont know if paranormal powers exist in our world but calling something 'virtually unsinkable' is a free one way ticket to the bottom of the ocean

Also

>british
>white

Well I mean, then why has there been a 3,000+ and going strong chain of threads on Jow Forums dedicated solely to Canada and the world's discussion of it?

Can someone good(not me) put one of the leftists faces on it like maddow? It seems more fitting.

>Are they suggesting that nuclear powered ships are not already a thing for decades?

This ship is going to power cities

what can they do with all the power it puts out? seems pretty stupid. I mean if you going to supply power for a port why not just build a cheaper reactor near the port?

To be fair this could be a good source of power for(and a way to make money off of) some nations without power production like better nations do. Also as others said we have many ships with nuclear reactors onboard.

I have those threads filtered. Canada only enters my mind during NHL/AHL/IIHF.

Attached: 2019Suomi.jpg (1024x576, 226K)

No, it's literally an industrial sized power plant for some reason, not just a nuclear powered ship. It puts out retard levels of power, as if russia has a need for a floating powerplant for their oh so numerous coastal metropolises

>implying it can sink
Nuclear power plant ships don't sink, you're delusional. Get this man to the infirmary.

what about the nuke subs? there are hundreds of vessels with nuke power sources.

if it sinks the ocean would literally act as a non stop cooling pool so no issues

They will sell them to Apefrica to power their shitholes.

It has 2 modified reactors used to power normal ships. It's not that powerful. 300mw

Maybe they can go to Somalia and power Mogadishu.

And the US won't come within 100 miles of it for fear of the thing blowing up like a dirty bomb.

Well played, Russia.

Sure.

Attached: 710B573F-0F93-4E46-9229-26BCD8DDE459.gif (480x240, 591K)

Can't wait for Chernobyl Season 2.

Seems like you guys don't see a bigger picture of this and why it is being build and why it is portable.
Never be close minded faggots.
You should know that many or Siberia towns and cities are run on diesel generators and people dream of constant transmission. You can reach those towns with floating plant.
Also look at what is happening at arctic sea, fucking motherfucking china cargo ships cross that ocean without icebreaker help nowadays.
Did someone inform you about their new bases in arctic? Hello, wakey wakey, this plant is suitable for those bases, russia will need energy for exploitation of arctic.
You are being scared of a powerplant Russians build for themselves to exploit arctic for coming decades using these, do you really think they build it to last 1 month?
Sound like you are being radiated 800.000 times stronger retardation that ever before though HuffPost. Be carefull guys, retardation sticks to your bones.

What makes portability so much better for a power plant?

Not great, not terrible.

Floating power plants are old news.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powership

Didn't we have a Nuclear one at Thule at one point?

>Sound like you are being radiated 800.000 times stronger retardation that ever before though HuffPost. Be carefull guys, retardation sticks to your bones.
She is not gonna like what you’re saying

Attached: B12821B7-040D-4C90-A2EC-FB7288D0C2AA.jpg (959x1280, 283K)

Old news is so exciting.

No nigger, the point is this is fucking propaganda when we and they have had floating nuclear reactors for DECADES.

>Taking Greenpeace seriously
lmao

We are the mutuallings we stay mutual

>the world's first
Russia has had badass nuclear powered vessels for decades now lol.
Fuck off retard
youtube.com/watch?v=BRRy6t5K3R4

Attached: sam_crimmin_np_2015_v3-10.jpg (1200x600, 68K)

Attached: 376d5f69d884800c7d926ee2a6ce75ca.jpg (1500x1000, 192K)