ANOTHER JEW MILLIONAIRE, WITH CONNECTIONS TO MANY POWERFUL PEOPLE, DIES AT 79

Who will be the next one?

Attached: david-koch-1.jpg (1800x2700, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont understand why this is not trending on Jow Forums...i came here to see the relies and your is the only thread in the catalog

he was a billionaire and together the 3 brother are worth 1 trillion dollars

not jewish

They were by a massive margin the three richest men?

>dutch
basically the same

You'd think a millionaire could afford a suit that fits.

It is, look at the catalog. There’s a dozen Koch threads. Tranny jannies won’t clean up the duplicates.

He died young

I guess Trump cut off the supply of children blood to him (i.e. human trafficking)

he wasnt jewish

A bit baggy clothes are the most comfortable. If you're a millionaire, you'll probably value that over your looks.

S

>millionaire
Billionaire

Usually if you're just standing there then it's not even obvious that it's roomy. It's when you move that it either moves effortlessly with you or it becomes constrictive. That thing is like somebody gave up because the old man is senile anyway.

>Almost 80
>Young

young for a cabal member

Okay let's just settle and say that they have some association with the 14 families then

Not a jew

Being in your 70s isn't that old unless you're Hillary Clinton or something trying to pretend you didn't spend decades abusing the fuck out of your body.

I'm a multimillionaire, we and millionaires are irrelevant and nameless. That dude is a billionaire.

14? isn't the meme 13?

Behaved like Jew. Probably will be buried in Israel.

>I'm a multimillionaire,
Well, do you wear baggy clothes?

yes 13

>www . cia . gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

A feast for crows

Haven't felt this good since McCain kicked it.
When's the other evil brother scheduled to go?

Attached: 1485931566856.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

(((Sad!)))

Attached: D816FCA4-4291-447E-ACA8-EBF77C206EDB.jpg (500x745, 115K)