Dow drops more than 400 points after Trump orders US companies to look for ‘alternative to China’

Dow drops more than 400 points after Trump orders US companies to look for ‘alternative to China’

cnbc.com/2019/08/23/us-stocks-wall-street-monitors-speech-from-fed-chair-jerome-powell.html

Attached: kek-.png (635x600, 36K)

Nobody fucking cares, faggot. Fuck China, fuck JIDF, and fuck you.

reeeeeeeee bad news don't matter - this is how causes fall, by ignoring difficulties instead of dealing with them

let's hope it drops more. The investor class has been fucking the working class of America up the arse for decades.

I hope Trump castrates China. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch

I'm totally behind our President. Fuck China for real. God damned bastards are robbing us blind and the President's the only man willing to stand up to them.

By the way, did I mention FUCK CHINA?

>1.5%
Fucking brainlet. This is absolutely nothing.

You faggot leafs sure do care about the US alot. The day of the rake will come.

>400 points

Literally nothing. Even if it dropped 4000 points it would be nothing. It's nothing because it's manipulated market you dumb fucking cocksucker.

You know what I would do when I see news like this, all the niggers panic selling and crashing whole 1% because Trump said some crap? I would buy. I would buy because I know in one week it's back up 40000 points and everyone waits for next trump tweet to crash it 3% again. Then I would buy again. And again. And again.

I bought when Trump announced China tarrifs which crashed Dow Jones for 6%. Everyone sold, I bought.

Attached: C1TgXmZWgAEFUvv.jpg (877x391, 54K)

Because you leaf are experts at ignoring problem?

Whether this is good or bad news nobody does really tell.

redpill: there is no alternatives to china

we got along just fine before China came along and destroyed our industrial base

I have no stocks. Trump is doing what is Good for the long term. God Bless him!

It's not even news. You want to see how fucking EPIC our economy is right now, look at the YTD; No one checks fucking dailies except retards that don't know fuck all about economics. Also don't look at point loses and gains, look at percentages. "Crashes" are denoted by double digit PERCENTAGE loss over the span of multiple days. That's at least 10% market value loss each day, for at least three days.

Convince me that trump is not saying this shit so that his friends can profit by shorting stocks

>destroyed our industrial base
you mean before the rich that owned everything decided to destroyed our industrial base

He has no possible way of knowing how the market will react to his tweets?

You mean people who make money gambling on the stock market suddenly got skiddish when POTUS tweeted something that hurt their delicate lil feewings? If the market can react like this to a tweet imagine what would happen if the US government actually did something about the chinks? We could bankrupt them all in a heartbeat. Let it all burn I don’t give a fuck.

Once again trump says stupid shit and the economy tumbled even lower. We r almost at bush levels and he was a 2 termer piece of dogshit

this guy is such an economic first grader, it's ridiculous. it's also dropping because he is attacking the fed, he doesn't even get it. say bye bye to america

He knows exactly how the market will react to his tweets numb nuts. That’s why he did it.

lel no the same fucking greedy wall street faggots including goldman sachs sit in the government and attack your central bank for that sweet tax payers money you illiterate

>1.7%
>Bye to america
>Stronkest eco in decades

Good. Fuck those Chicoms and the corporate psychopaths reaping profits off them.

This is smoot-hawley level shit. The coming depression will make the 1930s look like springtime

Trump is the CEO of Jews. He said so himself

How? how the fuck does donald trump know that campbells soup is going to start dropping value because he said some shit about whatever the fuck? He doesn't, no one does, all they can do is guess; Which is why we have market flux to begin with.

Attached: lulwut.png (749x394, 42K)

Oh no 400 points. We clearly need to go back to taking it up the ass from China daily.

Hot take by a nigger from the homeland of neg rates with a tanking industrial sector that has no room to cut moar.

You just said it yourself, they are the central bank? What did they attack? What does your dumbass comment have to do with the price of corn in Mexico? choke on dirty sand nigger cock and die krautfaggot

Bumping in hope of ravaging China.

Pattern recognition. This happens all the fucking time dumb ass. Maybe if you paid any attention to the world you live in you’d know that already.

I dont give a suit if every boomer loses their life savings. They got rich off selling out America they can die poor as we try to get our country back up to snuff.

they are not the central bank you halfape. you guys get tricked by the same people that you want to get rid of. Draghi is our buddy, literally daily greedy bankers want to pressure him into negative rates, it's always the same.
The same people made obama delay rate hike after rate hike telling him markets would crash otherwise.
Why do you think trump and his GS cabinet attack the FED if they were fuckbuddies? Your logics fail here.
You do good in protecting the independence of your central bank, you are getting gaslighted, but you are way too dumb to even understand.
I made money with mouthbreathers like you.

>pattern recognition dictates the market
I cannot fathom the retardation of this statement. Do you know how many people far more intelligent than you or myself have attempted to "find a pattern" to the stock market? There isn't one, it doesn't exist. IT's a farce. No amount of "pattern recognition" is going to work to know when to buy or when to sell. The majority f the time it's merely a land-slid effect, when the share holder with the most shares starts selling anything, so do all the other shareholders, because they're scared of missing prime. Just because you see something in a fucking movie doesn't mean it's real. There is no pattern recognition on wall street.

I'll stick a dowsing rod up your leaf faggot hole

China enabled that dipshit, but dumping products at below cost to drive companies here out of business.

god you are stupid

invest in German bonds, pay to give them your money dipshit

Why is this huge? What even is Dow Jones? And why are Jow Forums making a big thing about this?
>pls tl:dr this

Attached: 1553362629479.gif (320x200, 560K)

1.6%

How much is this in trillions?

that's what boomers like you do. and we agree that the low interest rate environment isn't healthy. but germany is in a debt crisis. we will solve it by inflation. you will drown.
why? because you don't even know (and your monkey doesn't either) how exactly QE works. you are clueless tools, drones user.

Good news! Short term pain, long term gain.
We need to remove the globalist cancer for long term sovereignty

Ask Zimbabwe how inflation solved their debt crisis.

>DJIA
>down 1.76% today
>YTD +10.58%
You reactionary morons shouldn't invest. You don't have the mentality for it.

Based, this user gets it

It's some number bigger is good. News talks about it to up sometime down

Buy crypto, the collapse of the dollar is inevitable. Gold, silver and crypto is the only safe store of wealth when the entire world economy collapses

>Jews Crash stock market cause they dont like Trumps Protectionism
Some Nigger on pol:
"lol get owned drumpf!"

Attached: 1554593480986.jpg (750x886, 163K)

I made a shit ton of money so far today though. Yesterday somebody here said something was going to happen and they got confirmation in the form of repeating numbers so I invested in some shit real quick.

>zimbabwe
>ECB / Europe
>what is d-mark / euro
we are still up and running no?
we had the 2011 debt crisis, that's why low interest rates over here. Ask why potus is shilling for them like the boomer he is

Normal people lose with QE you fucking retard.

The money supply increases and inflation increases while normal working people get fucked by rising costs of goods and living. Wages haven't kept up with inflation since the 70s.

Enjoy being a fucking peasant eating fucking bugs you stupid fuck.

na I don't buy your countries shit bonds for negative interest rates. All you rape babies and islamists are taking Germany back to the stone ages. I wouldn't invest in Germany if you paid me.

Have fun becoming a third world country dipshit

Fuck Shareholders. They siphon money while contributing nothing to society. They are literal leeches. I hope that all stocks drop catastrophically so all the Wall Street middleman money manipulating cucks do a conga line off the Queensboro bridge.

>Gold, silver and crypto is the only safe store of wealth when the entire world economy collapses
If you really think the global economy is going to collapse and won't recover for decades. Buying precious metals won't save you.

>i want white people who invest money for their retirement to die!

>A boo boo boo fuck chyna

SORRY, WHAT'S THAT I HEAR?
FREE MARKET BAD?

BURGERS, WHY ARE YOU MAD?

Attached: hmmmmm.png (616x740, 608K)

>we are still up and running
if you can call it that

>I hope all stocks drop drastically
Imagine wanting your own country to be reduced to nothing

>FREE MARKET BAD?
do some homework bozo. China is not a free market. China is pumped by Gov intervention.

>feed tax payers QE
>cut corporate tax after recovery
>win
just not for (You)
not directly, but the state (in theory you guys) rakes in via corporate tax once the economy is up and running.
unless you cut that corporate tax by 15% that is.
It's a giant scam and I hope the FED doesn't play along unironically. You are beyond clueless, ama homeschooled faggot

Revolution. Burn this shit down.

And it’s still over 25,000

It’s literally indestructible because of trump

Dumb leaf

A drop that sharp pretty much tells you that its like two or three billionaires fucking with the market.

Ok

> he types furiously in his goyphone6i

As opposed to the fucking states who creates unfair fucking monopolies thanks to the fucking government?

Admit it faggot fuck. You're just mad you can't compete

Attached: 250px-217Ursaring.png (250x250, 55K)

/thread. This fag gets it.

Trump grew our economy bigger than any other president before him, exponentially quicker. Just type in your search engine djia, then set to max and be fucking amazed at the powerhouse of the american economy

you're utterly clueless. American companies move work to China, because labor is cheap, there's no environmental regulations, and they get helped by the gov to exploit their own people.

But then you being a rusky probably means you are used to seeing the gov screw people over.

the german economy will be harshly punished by laughing off renewable energy trends in their car industry, relying on the 'black zero' aka no deficit aka not investing in structural reforms when the economy was 'up and running' to have another emerging backbone when it's cooling down. we agree this up and running is based on time bought by the central bank aka lower interest rates aka liquidity and that time is running out.
You should be happy about a dow at 25k with that kind of interest rates, everything else including trump trying to make it go parabolic for
>le big paper money wins for frendos and GS
is simply overheating markets aka inflating the bubble, keep digging

>they think it's about a few points and not the delicate double top forming for over a year now

Ending American reliance on Chinese manufacturing is a good thing.

yeah germany is fucked we agree.

So stop lecturing us when your own country is falling faster than anyones.

Attached: F2F9F0F2-1C96-4755-BEBE-96C64A3ACA99.jpg (480x480, 22K)

That's a guestimate at best. Neither you, nor I, can know that with any certainty. Even with a correction, I'm betting our eco isnt going back under 19k and if it does its defaulting and we're taking everyone else with us.

Maybe think about why they're moving

Are middle tier companies supposed to sit in the land that cuts 40% of their fucking taxes to fund niggers while monopolies rape them of business?

Why are you upset?
This is the free market.

Attached: 6-Major-Accomplishments-of-Ivan-The-Terrible.jpg (700x406, 193K)

Why isn't every American company in Panama? Serious question
>This has to go to the pacific, drive the truck to the west port
>this has to go to the atlantic, drive to the east port

like what the fuck? That's way better than fucking china.

And? Politics must submit to economics?

Trump imported 50 million spics which increase the size of the pie while making everyone's share smaller

I guess this is what it appears to a brainlet when someone else is actually using theirs.

Good, let the markets burn. Fuck the kikes, fuck the chinks, fuck the boomers

I'm not concerned with your shitty imaginary fren ameribro

fuck stability, fuck the economy and fuck eating food!

? doesn't even make sense. are you mutt boomers only thinking in these simplified categories?
we are a world economy. the US sneezes, the world catches a cold they say, that's why it's pathetic to see Trump kicking in the house of cards simply for greed / GS / friendswithmoney and the military industrial complex (INF hint hint).
You guys are dumbed down beyond repair, you don't even have the proper education to have an argument in your own language you illiterate boomer alcoholic.
And while we are at it: would you stop lecturing us about border security until you replaced the fence you are working on for decades?

>Are middle tier companies supposed to sit in the land that cuts 40% of their fucking taxes to fund niggers while monopolies rape them of business?

Taxes are minor compared to having no environmental regs and slave labor.

Chinese labor is about 1/10th the cost of american labor. Env regs even more of a big deal.

>ignoring difficulties instead of dealing with them
We ARE dealing with them you absolute fucking leaf. China is a difficulty, and this is how you deal with them. Nobody wins a war without losing a single soldier. Nobody wins a fight without taking a few hits. The Dow could tank 5,000 points and it would be well worth it if it means consigning a "rising" China to the dustbin of history where they belong.

Trump is defeating the evil Wall Street Deep State!

Absolutely this.

I'm not your bro kike

OH NO NOT THE STOCK MARKET!!! WILL SOMEONE PLEASEEEE SAVE THE INVESTORS
hahahahhahahaha

If they can't compete why do you care?

Attached: 1553656584709.jpg (960x895, 65K)

I'm not a kike you fucking brainlet. That's the problem with you stupid supremacy types, you dont know when to shut the fuck up, and you dont know when the right people are actually on your side.

>dollar is going to collapse
>value enforced by the strongest military on the planet
>collapse

You’re a fucking idiot.

obviously, but i can see that cutting corporate tax after feeding corporates dense tax payers QE will do things like..
>make the deficit 1 trillion in 2020
i'm not advocating austerity, but the same republicans that tried to make Obama their bitch with this argument now happily give a shit

>Gold, silver and crypto is the only safe store of wealth when the entire world economy collapses
o im avin a laff

if the entire world economy collapses, you're better off buying guns, bottled water, and canned food. wifi and electricity aren't gonna be around for long in your scenario, you dumb as a stump fucking crypto kiddy

Taiwan is already cheaper if we need to find other sources of slave labor. As shitty as China is, we have basically been exporting our inflation for decades. Either way there will be pain.

>the population of the US increased by 50 million over the past three years

uhm...no

Attached: never forget the six million labor credits goy.jpg (1527x654, 319K)

How's that surprising? The preservation of one's own country and people runs totally against globalism (i.e. unchecked capitalism). Right now, the West is literally selling away its countries. The "elite" is the biggest supporter of open borders for a reason.

What can this military even do honestly. Can't take vietnam, can't take iraq, can't even defend the border. Controversy over whether fucking trannies can be in the army. Not very menacing if you ask me

Vietnam is going to explode (economically)

Attached: balance2.jpg (1346x1381, 498K)

Not once have I ever bought a good chinese product. China affects the US economy in a negative way.