TRUMP GETS EXPOSED FOR NOT KNOWING ANY BIBLE VERSE AT ALL

this is hard to watch youtube.com/watch?v=p9SOUEn7VGI

Attached: Screenshot_30.png (1176x675, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDnu0giUS00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makes no difference. He could accidentally call God Allah and autists here would still say it's 4D chess and retarded republicans would still vote for him.

hE iS tHe ChOsEn OnE!!!

Get fucked, MAGAtards.

Its nice to see a true JUDEO-christian in office

>MAGAtards

Attached: 1557979033753.jpg (1264x1319, 136K)

He’s going to write the end to the trilogy and complete the series.
He doesn’t need to quote it.
He’s living it.

The King of Jews doesn’t need to.

Attached: FA21116F-CAA5-49F0-8ED9-1BAE6E0042A6.jpg (500x706, 67K)

Attached: 1566405758435.jpg (612x762, 84K)

What a shitty thread

you know who else didn't know a bible verse? jesus

Hahahahaha got em
The actual king of the jews
He question is am I talking about trump or Jesus ;^)

stone cold 3:16

MIGA

Attached: 1562854594667.png (618x685, 362K)

They should asked him about torah though, why would he know bible?

Jesus knew all of the OT writings. He quoted them frequently

When Trump was asked if he liked OT or NT better he really hesitated.

One nation under YHWH

Attached: 1563879433590.png (730x384, 16K)

>zoomers first election season
I'll give you a tip since you're new here:

Nobody cares. Literally nobody cares if trump never read a single word of the bible.

lmao cope

Attached: 1539463244129.png (291x344, 85K)

King of the jews

Attached: 1563277635314.jpg (508x720, 46K)

Attached: 1565980653509.jpg (594x1176, 84K)

i was here when you was still liquid faggot

should've asked him to quote the talmud

Wow, a fully fledged retard...
You missed the part where he actually fulfilled prophecy, then said he did.

Just.. wow

Attached: T2932435.png (1506x718, 408K)

I think some people care but it won't have any effect on his re-election campaign.

So why are you posting 4 years old videos??

He likes the one in the middle best, the center testament...

didnt notice its old- was trending on twitter

Ask a developer what’s his favorite bible verse.... I can honestly think of zero interviews asking him about construction related subjects. Typically liberals have zero knowledge of building techniques or materials. If trump wanted to run the table on liberal media he’d bring up development

>Bloomberg business
>bible questioning
>religion in us politics
wtf

Trump has a shrine to Apollo on the 66th floor of his golden tower, he’s not a Christian.

This is nice to see. He knows the bible is made up satanic nonsense.

Go fuck yourselves.

Attached: Img-1566571632648.jpg (1246x648, 580K)

Attached: Img-1566515336133.jpg (1259x633, 339K)

Attached: Img-1566351923241.jpg (1275x648, 464K)

Attached: Img-1566360449782.jpg (1247x585, 361K)

Lmao@shill

Attached: Img-1565920967128.jpg (1248x602, 304K)

Why would leftist demons care about this, except Orange Man Bad?

you got it. Christian based people will go tsk tsk while the sacrilegious will have fainting spells.

Fucking embarrassment to every single MIGA supported on this board and every single one at home who was ever STUPID enough to fall for any of the dumb dumb cons he pulled

Cope

who cares, we didn't vote for him to be a christian, we voted for him to protect white america

Lel.

When JFK was running people were worried that he was catholic and that would mean the pope would be running the country.

>was running, people were
ftfm

>being a christcuck
This is one of the reasons I like Trump. He’s one of the least religious presidents in history

I'm sure he's good with the torah though.

dude i dont give a fuck about bible verses and that's definitely not why i voted for the guy. you guys act like we care about this shit. WE DON'T!

Attached: 1554203347704.gif (250x341, 2.88M)

Divisive ass headline that is almost certainly false, but in reality matters not because no sane middle of the road type will vote for the garbage heap the democrats are putting up.

.5/10 for a response. Your mother should've been progressive and aborted you.

Should have watched anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=LDnu0giUS00

And coincidentally one of the most Jewish.

OMG! CHEKMATE DRUMPF! xD
This is retarded, who cares? Such a slow day on here, no habbnens, no news. Just mindless garbage.

Well, guess what: We had the same pointless threads popping up in 2015 when trump ran the first time.

Nobody cared then, and nobody cares now.

nobody actually cares about that except for people trying to pretend that we do.

because everyone on the right was blinded like the libs with Obama.

maybe some people should start to care

Interesting theory, and plausible.
It is after all in the texts that billions follow.

>3 years old
>being able to quote the Bible is what would actually make him a retard
you're really desperate

Good, only a retard would be a christcuck in 2019. Want an example of a true Christian? That faggot mayor running for Democrat nomination. Christianity is a globalist, multicultural religion and a nonwhite Christian is just as bad as a nonwhite of any other religion.

>Yeah why should anyone care about Zionist infiltrators in our government

Attached: 1565778822611.jpg (750x750, 69K)

THE KING OF THE JEWS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!

How the fuck do you think that quoting the bible has anything to do with being president?

He's not running for pope

Attached: christkikes.jpg (1023x566, 199K)

i don't care, i'm not voting for a democrat

That is retarded.

Attached: 777.gif (600x600, 227K)

Easy way to spot a shill, right?
>I used to be a Trump supporter but after him showing support for, what does the alt-right hate again? oh yeah, Support for Jews I cant stand him. Vote lost Zognald Drumpf.
Its depressing knowing that they are out there, patting themselves on the back because they actually believe that they are changing minds instead of just stinking up the place with stupid bullshit that noone cares about.

>two Corinthians
he's a fraud

Synagogue of satan is the only verse i know.

Attached: 1554801351575.jpg (747x492, 116K)

half his base is christian and he is not an independent he is still a republican.

being able to quote 1(ONE) fucking sentence from the bible is a simple sign of moderate Intellect and a healthy mental state.

yes he is, indeed, running as president for a "nation under god"

>trump is stupid!
>trump is mentally unfit!
So you're literally a TDS mental patient, then?

Regardless of whether or not you are a christian, if you think Christ gave you any sort of legitimate advice that would be of value to the president, you're dumb.

The Christ, his message is just that of pure infection, just how to survive and spread. His message alone is powerless because it is the Old Testament that explains how to actually be virulent. Christianity without the old testament is like a disease with no symptoms. Clearly you're not going to accomplish shit, and you're going to be completely powerless.

Trump played this like a champion. There is literally 0 bible verses he could use that wouldn't piss somebody off, and even just quoting a bible verse in the first place would have him being harangued as a "fundamentalist theocrat".

exactly. and they post nazi shit with it like theyre trying to speak to our inner hearts and convince us of the zOg!11!

The (((chosen))) one

>maybe if i react retarded on purpose i can own him?
mmhh yea. quite the strategy you are using. i surrender in defeat

Why? For decades, the left has been telling the right that, "America is not a Christian nation," and you are mad that the right finally agreeed with you? Why are you so mad that you got exactly what you want?

You surrendered to stupidity a long time ago

religion is a mental illness

The guy just literally ordered US companies to stop buying from China via Twitter

Lol, yes. Trump is a great follower of Christ. In his book before the election, the chapter on his religion/faith he doesnt mention the messiah.... hmm

Youre in love with a Jesuit tool.

All he needs to know is Leviticus 20:13, Deuteronomy 22:5, and 1 Romans 26:27. But seriously, this doesn't surprise me. The Bible proves that his beloved jews are reprobates that rallied the gentiles to kill Jesus.

call me when he "locked her up".

be fast though, my landline contract runs out in 2030

THIS
FUCKING THIS

Attached: 37489234.jpg (500x500, 81K)

i cant believe that Jow Forums doesn't know trump is a scientologist (never seen it mentioned here once other than by myself).

every scientologist believes this, and some of us actually go as far as to suggest trump knew LRH himself and was possibly mentored by him.

Attached: scientology.jpg (1200x751, 88K)

These are some of my favorites. I hope you like them, Chiam.

Attached: jesus jews 3.jpg (564x398, 77K)