And why is she following Greta around?

Attached: Greta4.jpg (1024x683, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freewestmedia.com/2019/04/24/george-soros-is-backing-greta-thunberg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's just always in the background

Attached: Greta5.jpg (1168x1088, 434K)

Her publicist

The better question is why are shills so desperate to spam this child on Jow Forums? Is it because nobody gives a fuck about climate change and you're trying to force peopel to pay attention?

Is she jewish?

Attached: Greta3.jpg (800x450, 77K)

ur mom

She never leaves Gretas side

Attached: Greta6.jpg (980x588, 136K)

Isn't Greta supposed to be some random child who stood up to the big bad adults on behalf of the environment? Why would she have a publicist?

Maybe because she's very influencial right now?

She's not influential at all. You're TRYING to make her influential by posting her so much. You understand Americans don't give a fuck about MUH CLIMATE CHANGE right?

Because she's a stupid kid being used by the kikes to start a psyop on other stupid kids and go wild about "global warming", that's it, literally the same as feminism or multiculturalism movements, just in this case they switched the name to global warming + retarded kid to reach more empathy

Probably

It's her handler

Yeah, obviously she's a fraud. How do you not know that she is influencial tho? She's on the front cover of everything and on TV all the time.

Attached: Greta.jpg (1200x630, 51K)

> not influential
Ask any conservative or liberal if they have seen her on their precious TV

every retard has a handler

Yeah this guy has to be retarded.

Attached: Greta GQ.jpg (1024x1345, 140K)

all of these little political cunts have handlers. duaaaaaaaaaaaaa. none of this shit is organic.

She is on the front of journals that serve as surrogate toilet paper
People don't give a fuck about that potato and at best they're seriously fucking annoyed about seeing her everywhere so they're even less likely to give a fuck about muh climate jew

>Greta Thunberg is now 16-years old and the daughter of famous opera singer and left-liberal activist Marlena Ernman, who in the background has helped her daughter get started.
With soros
freewestmedia.com/2019/04/24/george-soros-is-backing-greta-thunberg/

That is Luisa Neubauer, a german green party cunt, who is clinging to Greta for Fame.
She got a lot of shit in germany for always jetting around the globe while propagating we will al die, if we don´t start living like cavemen.

She´s nicknamed Langstreckenluisa, which is like "Long-Distance-Flight-Luisa"

No, she's literally just a big pr stunt.

Maybe because we got redpilled and figured out that paying attention to TV and kiked newspapers fucks up your brain user.

Attached: ChileDorado.jpg (751x1000, 181K)

doesn't = influence.
tv= publicity.
influence= changing policy.

she'll probably demands a meeting with Tronald Bumpf. news will cover it like crazy.

he'll respond " i don't meet with ugly children. Which is why i don't have any"

Attached: 1566546158965m.jpg (780x1024, 61K)

You mean her vag cleaner after da joooz creamed it.

Attached: 20190823_022416.jpg (984x1280, 542K)

Also OP is at best a discord tranny and at worse a kike under a VPN. Look at how he spergs out in anger when an american brother calls him out on his retarded shilling and confronts him for making a jewish slide thread.
Let's all acknowledge how (((OP))) is a faggot who deserves to be hung on a street lamp. Make pogroms great again

the puppetmaster

Greta is a visiting ayyy, this is her on Earth advisor

her pupils are so big I'm 100% sure she is on some kind of drugs.
The light is directly shining into her eyes...
god dammit this poor kid. I wonder if she gets fucked by billionaires daily

She is your typical roasty. She keeps downie arround to be the good looking one.

Attached: France.jpg (617x419, 119K)

>You mean her vag cleaner after da joooz creamed it.

Attached: 1558457678091s.jpg (125x90, 2K)

who tf is gretta

This pic reminds me of a young Ben franklin

tard wrangler

Why does she go by a different name in the fatherland? Thats gretas mom.
See

puppet master

Is that clothing article designed by Tarrant?

If those are not eyes of a crazy or mentally retarded person then I don't know what they are.

Is that her potato wrangler ?

We call them Irishmen.

>And why is she following Greta around?

She's a "handler".

Her jewish handler

This is her mother, Malena Ernman.
The tardwrangler is Luisa Neubauer.

Attached: 99c7dca6-a041-487e-aea3-717f3396c14c.jpg (980x490, 67K)

>that zuckerberg stare

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: 1565635162699.jpg (1616x1212, 678K)

>she
That’s a BOY

Lesbian Mentor. It's common in the gay community.

I giggled. Well done user.

Pretty obvious its her jew handler assigned to keep the retard in line. She follows her around and keeps her scared with statements like,

"Global warming will destroy Nick Jr. programming and melt all your crayons goyim"

Attached: 1566207108968.png (500x500, 41K)

All retards have a case worker

Attached: 2019-08-23_12-34-03.png (1301x584, 1M)

I would do the same to you
With pliars and a blowtorch tho

It’s CLEARLY a boy
The plan is to make people admire “her” then maybe he will come out and the complacent people will have completely accepted “trans” kids

Attached: GT.jpg (634x423, 74K)

You watched the latest Tarantino movie as well? Despite being disjointed it was rather better than I was expecting.

Attached: temp.png (1011x789, 855K)

her handler ?

Attached: 1531688273302.jpg (600x800, 127K)

Since Epstein arkancided, Greta found a lot more free time on her hands.

Neubauer is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Adolf Neubauer, Rabbinical scholar
Joseph Neubauer (born October 19, 1941 in Mandatory Palestine) is an American businessman and the former CEO of Aramark Corporation

She’s being backed by the oil companies. Rather than taking the blame for their bullshit, they are launching a multi pronged PR campaign to convince everyone that random individuals are to blame for global warming rather than the top 100 companies. This will allow for radical legislation that will shift wealth from the poor to the rich, and expand corporate and government powers. She’s a tool.

what kind of faggot watches tv?

Aramark does a lot of business providing food to prisons and schools (aka prisons) because the regulations are lax and they can dispose of rotten food in them that couldn't be sold in stores.

Her name Luisa Neubauer

HANDLER. TELLS HER THE SCRIPT

BUMP

Also

Luisa-Marie Neubauer is a German climate protection activist. In Germany, she is one of the main organizers of the School strike for climate movement, inspired by Greta Thunberg. She supports the implementation of Agenda 2030 in Germany and a climate policy that is compatible with the Paris Agreement.

Born: April 21, 1996 (age 23 years), Hamburg, Germany
Known for: School strike for climate

Master of puppet

It's the person who she'll be talking about with the "Where did they touch you teddybear" I assume

Attached: GT-LN.jpg (832x468, 74K)

She's already shitting in a bucket on a racing boat in the middle of the Atlantic. I think it's a little late for the teddy bear.

sometimes I think the only sane place in Germany is were I live because nobody gives a single fuck. But its the most rural area and very small. If you drive to the next bigger "city" you see antifaggots everywhere.
god... I need an american waifu that brings me out of this hell. Every single post I make is monitored.
I WANT TO GET OUT AAAAAARGH

Attached: New Genertion Soy.webm (720x404, 2.68M)

It's the woman who tells her what to answer when someone asks Greta a question that wasn't planned beforehand. Usually, she is advised to not answer at all, just stare blankly at people and blame it on her supposed "autism and selective mutism".

In an alternate timeline, Luisa-Marie would be married and giving birth to children instead of wasting her fertile years on fake and gay political activism.

>"autism and selective mutism".
did she actually claim that she is autistic?

someone who likes to stick up potatoes in her anus.

She's mutistic.

True she'll probably need a few teddy bears to tell a complete story

>I won't answer question I don't like
mhh. seems like a good tactic

Yes, so do her parents, and the media as a whole.
Look up any article about her, they'll talk about autism, asperger and "selective mutism", whatever that means.

It seems to work well for the Jews.

A friend of mine told me that there are rumors that she already left the sailing ship and is traveling with a normal boat but the media doesn't want to report on it.

>mutism
inability to speak, typically as a result of congenital deafness or brain damage.

>mutism

inability to speak, typically as a result of congenital deafness or brain damage.

unwillingness or refusal to speak, arising from psychological causes such as depression or trauma.

She's pretending to be "mute" so she won't be asked to defend her fake and gay rhetoric.

>DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

Attached: jhvjhvj.jpg (600x901, 67K)

>psychological causes such as depression or trauma
look at her eyes, she is clearly on drugs

Just a week tactic to make sure she's not "challanged" out of some innate fear of being perceived as a "bully" for having the audacity to point out obvious flaws with a child's stupidity

i hate environmentalist, they have this mentality.
>walk into a dirty house
>filth everywhere
>see a small boy throwing shit and beating his head against a wall
>turn head
>see man trying to hang themselves
>proceeds to clean the house

Here she is again.
youtube com/watch?v=aCJcMJdR1DY

>audacity
learn jewish desu
its chutzpah

If she is a 16 yr old woman, where are her titties?

Attached: 20190823_105928.png (680x448, 102K)

No I will not learn Jewish
And your mother's a whore

You need to understand the jews if you want to beat them

>tfw soph has starter tiddies and square-face greta doesn't
I call it divine justice.

That autist is just fucking around, that child does not care about the environment or anything, you can see that.

deep in my dead braincells I remember a study about E-levels and faceshapes.
it doesn't look good for greta to put it mildly

Time traveler... I heard roomers that John Titor was transgender from the future... trying to save the the separation of men and women in our current times. “He’s” behind the push for men’s abortion rights.

stay stronk hansbro

Attached: 506mu1ucfjw21.jpg (640x220, 25K)