Thoughts on borders?

thoughts on borders?

Attached: 1535164183887.jpg (577x604, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4633850/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet his asshole doesn't have borders either and is always open to everyone.

Western German men age like shit

I think this guy needs a history lesson. Native Americans didn’t have borders and look how that turned out for them.

Plot twist
She's a woman

Drop him at a random location in Africa.

idk he looks jewish to me but oyu are expert

How about I walk into his flat and take everything I want and don't give anything in return. That's what a border is. It's a psychic line of property and territory that even animals understand and use. Without borders or boundaries one cannot call anything "mine", since all objects belong to those with enough physical force to grab them or destroy them. Borders are property and they keep us civilized and organized enough to live well and comfortably, man without borders or boundaries are fools and savages.

A nation's borders are just these lines drawn on a very large scale.

Attached: 1363662892058.jpg (232x194, 10K)

this lispy queer 100% live in an "enclosed" community

>understand
>agree
Pick one

Take all his shit and taunt him

He obviously does understand the concept of borders since he realises borders are incompatible with "diversity".

If tomorrow, all "borders" disappeared, it would be just a matter of time until groups began to defend their "territory" and borders would come back.

Borders define the area a state can control. If you are a leftist and live inside of a house you are a fucking hypocrite.

Thats Little kiky malte torben.

Attached: 1558363494735.jpg (434x559, 124K)

>"I don't understand the concept of borders"

Then why are the doors of your house locked?

So long as he has walls and a door with a lock on it he understands borders just fucking fine.

Nah he looks like a typical western German. And he already looks terrible for being only 23 years old. By 27 he's gonna look like he's 40. Many such cases. Sad.

are you saying he needs a daily dose of history?

Attached: watchyourass.png (340x341, 251K)

Typischer Stadtjunge.

hope his home doesn't have walls

LET THEM IN

Attached: doctorsandengineers.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

Nice dark t-shirt Felix

I want a dome.

Of course someone completely incapable of defending himself or others would suggest decreasing the safety of everyone else. What a faggot.

>I don't believe in borders
>*stabs*
>OR MURDER

people for no borders should remove all their doors and windows

This guy should be forced to live in Nigeria right on the edge of a muslim region.

Shut the fuck up the natives were cannibal savages who ate the people who arrived in the New World before them. They weren't a sovereign nation just a bunch of tribes of wandering snow chinks. The two situations are not equal in the slightest.

Agree on his point. but bringing diversity also brings culture and other peoples thoughts values etc. but borders them self is a construct that is man made. look at Africa they didn't have borders in back in 1885 by the European colonist and look how it divided itself with the other groups. by this i mean it didn't bring them any good. if we as people would stopping caring about our self instead of others we would achieve much more.

He is a Jew

I bet he double checks the door locks before you goes to sleep.

>if we as people would stopping caring about our self instead of others
Literally what?

>sure, Untermensch
>Bergen-Belsen is waiting

Attached: Max Wünsche.jpg (236x349, 22K)

Germany is diverse! It has white black and brown niggers.
Niggers of the forest
Niggers of the sand
Niggers of the jungle
All living together in Germany.

You're a fucking idiot. Look into the history of South Africa around the time Europeans began to colonize it. They didn't have maps but they for sure as fuck knew which valley you didn't cross into well before the euros arrived. And native americans knew this aswell. The natives that traded during the first thanks giving were actually from the great plans and had been kick off their fucking land by other natives. Even fucking loins and other predators have territories they defend. So borders are a natural fucking concept. If you don't understand them or either a pray animal or just dumber than a nigger.

well said.

>tfw your military has designer uniforms by Hugo fucking Boss

Attached: 1561471843574.png (600x528, 314K)

>Felix Nosemeyer

>i don't understand the concept of borders
Go to a zoo, retard.

100%

The fuck does that have to do with Brexit?

The poor Germans....they are victims of a mass experiment. They've literally been abused since birth.

the one job the government actually has is to protect the borders

>Go to a zoo, retard.
But user, we're already in one.

Why does he say he's from Aachen, and not from Earth?

I think Felix should stay on the other side of the border.

>Wampanoag
>Plains tribe
Are you dumb, ignorant or lying? The Wampanoag were an Algonquian speaking people closely related to all their neighbors, especially the Narragansett.

right. now exercise extending those borders until you encompass the whole of the world and what do you get?

Ask him if he understands the concept of walls and doors.

Thanks doc

Redpill me on Aix La Chapelle.

FPBP

Pussy. ANTIFA. Weak. Coward. Coon

Very straightforward, fag. Whoever needs an explanation on borders needs to be executed.

Attached: 8unjpn59jjb31.jpg (598x680, 70K)

What's his name? Cuck McCuckface? Kek.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806_201920.jpg (854x1214, 174K)

Obviously if he dosen't understand the concept of borders he shouldn't have been admited to a university.

Or a prison. White men with niggerlips are not to be trusted.

So how do eastern Germans look like, then?

Send "Felix" to Somalia for a year then see if the shithead understands.

They got raped by slavs, so they look better.

we need to get the government to cull these types.

if your border is not visible from space, you are doing it wrong.

forgot pic

Attached: image.jpg (1024x679, 546K)

That may all be true, but the point stands. Natives didn't have borders. Now they're mostly gone and are a historical footnote. There's no such thing as a "multicultural" society. There are only societies in transition. In the past, the US and Canada forced immigrants to assimilate, to primarily identity as American or Canadian. In a borderless world, there's no need to assimilate, to embrace a larger group identity, so everyone will just break down into tribal groups until a larger unifying culture forces them to assimilate or die. Like Islam, for example.

“Humans and to some extent other primates engage in various forms of cooperation and collective action ranging from parenting and pair-bonding to cooperative food production and sharing, territorial defense and warfare”. [1]

The ultimate function of animals inhabiting and defending a territory is to increase the individual fitness or inclusive fitness of the animals expressing the behavior. Fitness in this biological sense relates to the ability of an animal to survive and raise young. The proximate functions of territory defense vary. For some animals, the reason for such protective behavior is to acquire and protect food sources, nesting sites, mating areas, or to attract a mate.

[1] – “Evolving the neuroendocrine physiology of human and primate cooperation and collective action”
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4633850/

Forgot pic

Attached: 9.jpg (950x630, 145K)

Why is Israel so much dirtier than Egypt?

Would make sense and also more likely

Western governments are at war with their own people. They've been taken over by (((people))) that want to see the West subjugated, demoralized and destroyed. The irony is that they're so short sighted they don't realize that when the West is weak enough, Islam will come pouring in. They're riding a tiger with no plan of how to get off without being eaten.

the Egyptian side is overgrazed

Attached: image.jpg (423x552, 313K)

I don't understand the concept of skin and cell walls. I want diversity of biological entities in my body. Viruses and bacteria are quintessentially human.

Lets start with his front door. I'm gonna sit on his couch.

I bet he understands why he has a lock on his front door. Fucking pricks larping as leftists because they are sacred and think they have to say these things. There is no way he doesn’t understand why we need borders

why isn't his house open for everyone? Why does he lock the dppr at night? Tyrone and his homies need a place to stay ya know?

typical german

100% brainwashed by globohomo propaganda

plot twist, i dont give a fuck what some dweeb weakling wants. go get gang raped by a bunch of sand nogs you privileged stool pusher

Whitey is his own worst enemy.

Attached: white problems.jpg (736x552, 59K)

this cuck has had it too good for too long

when you no longer have to worry about whether you'll get killed in your sleep, borders become an afterthought and everyone gets complacent

that complacency is what gets people killed

the anti-border crowd fails to acknowledge that humans are violent animals that rape, murder, and steal if nature is allowed to take its course

societal cohesion and the security that comes with it are only possible when like-minded people build walls and guard them in order to keep opportunistic animals out

most people in this world do not wish you well or want to be your friend, but kids these days -- women in particular -- are too naive to understand that

you don't get a disney storybook ending when you open the gates and let the hordes storm in

He should be forced to walk across the middle east. If he makes it, he can then vote for his open borders bullshit if he still wants to.

Every single person who is anti borders has never seen any violence in their lives. Look at that guy, does he look like he's ever had a fight? Does he know what it is to feel an adrenaline rush when fight or flight kicks in? Of course not. I'm not advocating violence but there's definitely something off about a male who has never experienced it.