Christcucks

>christcucks

Attached: 1540512561005.png (654x223, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/3j3hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not allowed to contradict past church teaching. Not even the Pope can do that.

Oh... you're a JIDF jew... This figures.

Kike spotted.

Attached: christkikes play 40chess.jpg (783x2472, 573K)

Catholics aren't Christian.

Fort Antonia. They're thanking the Romans for getting rid of the Jews.
Yeah right. You jews always do this shit.

Attached: trump fort antonia wall.jpg (888x499, 159K)

I would never marry a virgin... why buy a car before test drive? Also.. will she allow anal? I need to know these things before marriage.

The pope is illegitimate and his actions against the lord demands correction

>Be jew.
>Make stupid posts.
This is why the council of Florence said you guys had to stay in the ghetto.

>be degenerate.
>be sodomite.

>Kike damage control

>lifelong vow of celibacy
Christianity really is a death cult

Attached: Shishkin-Andrey.jpg (561x720, 71K)

probably. I can't see how he can contradict prior Popes. Such a logical contradiction means one or the other is an anti-Pope

Time to fuck some nuns

Attached: 3456456436.jpg (250x449, 18K)

Congrats. You're the only other Christian in this kike's thread.

Meme flag = Jew

Attached: 1557163123034.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

>cucks
You don't know what the word means.

yeah they can and they did and they will

Yup, they are.

>Catholics
>Christians

Attached: preparation-for-the-final-crisispreparation-for-the-final-crisis-50-638.jpg (638x479, 165K)

> Protestants
> not gay

Attached: beeyootiful jewish babies.png (1001x1003, 466K)

based muslim gender studies professor

Meme poster = Fed

>memeflag
>jewish post
Fits

>Not even the Pope can do that.
Pope is never wrong when he speaks Ex Cathedra.

>YOURE GAY LOL
Catholic comebacks in a nutshell

This

It's called sedevacantism.

>No, you're the jew
says the jew

>Post vatican II church
Modernist heretics.

Attached: DEvVnEaWsAAg8FN.jpg (512x288, 22K)

What are vows or morals when you need to keep the shekels flowing?

>They're not allowed to contradict past church teaching.
Deuteronomy 22:13-21 contradict the "you shall not kill" so cancelling it actually set things right.

>it's ok goys you can be gay
>it's ok goyettes you can be degenerate whores
>it's ok goy all you have to do is believe to go to heaven, we don't care about your actions
>"you will know them by their fruits?" No no, shhhhh silly goy, love is love

Ay Tone, those guys on pol said this religion built the west, right? What's up with this, huh?

This

Yup, Catholics are Christians, glad we agree.

Fuck the new Pope.

Cringe.

>Allows Catholic women to become whores just like most of the rest of women.
>Doesn't ban gay pedophilia and pedophile priests still just get transferred.
Catholicism, everybody.

In other words, there are no chaste women in the West. And you wonder why Islam is growing every year.

That's an obsolete word because there is no such thing as a valid pope. Catholics are not members of the Lord's church, they are idolaters.

>complaining about the flock
>not complaining about the cultural Marxists that infiltrated the church to do just this

Damn, the slut problem must be pretty bad if the Catholics have to change rules to accommodate it

>It' the (Right wing buzzword) Goy, it can't be higher ups fault at all.

>a church having anything to do with god
Unlikely.

Clerical celibacy isn't really a positive thing though, especially in current year. Western men and women with above average dedication and intellect should be always encouraged to start families, not to become voluntary genetic dead ends for God.

fuck christians

Attached: firstsimpleedit.jpg (756x1996, 336K)

Fucking novus orco BS. Crusades when?

Now they just have to let priests get married and they won't get so many gay men hiding and touching alter boys.

1 Timothy 3:15
>But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

They can't contradict dogma/doctrine. Not all past teachings were.

>And you wonder why Islam is growing every year.
I stopped wondering years ago when I saw how fast they were growing compared to cucked whites.

They aren't troubled by feminism, they aren't afraid to assert themselves, they don't cringe at their own culture, they have tons of kids, they name the Jew. It doesn't matter how backward anyone sees them, they don't give a fuck. Faggot do-gooder liberals bend over backwards to bring in as many of them into the west as they can.

"I am against my brother, my brother and I are against my cousin, my cousin and I are against the stranger"

Pope francis is not a true Christian, he is a dirty heretic who will burn in hell for his sins. Death to Francis

Attached: 1553207405336.jpg (600x600, 112K)

good thing you have someone so wise and righteous to dictate to you

Attached: images.jpg (180x180, 6K)

Stupid jew

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

I'd argue having 4 abortions and 30 partners by your 20s indicates you are a genetic waste. Sleeping around causing a whole lot of problems in society: loss of trust, loss of dignity, loss of ability to pair bond, increase in STDs, increase in out of wedlock births, increase of jealousy and envy etc. You shouldn't encourage people to sleep around like there are no consequences; virgins who marry are most likely to stay together.

Attached: 12742608_907689856011824_6567256784926950098_n.jpg (758x960, 117K)

Attached: 18670763_1290537977727008_1922301675418516999_n.jpg (544x640, 50K)

burn in hell
>burn your shit people
>burn your shit religion
>burn your shit jewish people

Attached: 1565260230784.jpg (300x308, 26K)

I havent read the thread yet but someone is going to say that the Pope isnt a real catholic and whoever follows him isnt a real christian.

Cos, you know, there are no contradictions in the Baaaable.

Attached: 1527950327863.jpg (372x471, 59K)

>several posts in
>Catholics arent Christian's

You people did this to yourselves.

He's a Christian, not a jew you fucking retard

Read the Bible

>paul
>says church is good
BIG SHOCK.

Attached: 13164233_958435667603909_2481577927624180585_n.jpg (661x725, 76K)

Catholic heretics empowered by Jewish overlords is not Christianity you royal poofter

Attached: 94476ACC-001E-4551-B473-04CE61F84557.jpg (640x799, 73K)

1 Timothy 3:5
(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

Attached: Tac2.jpg (2560x1583, 1.33M)

Attached: d727214e90b85869e11df7661e5c0355.jpg (462x462, 69K)

Attached: 1.jpg (852x1066, 459K)

Attached: Only Jesus leads to God, not religions.jpg (960x843, 82K)

Attached: 1565196220518.jpg (600x857, 243K)

This is the standard for the Orthodox Church
Priests aren’t allowed to priesthood unless they’re married
How are you supposed to give families advice if your a nerdvirgin?

Come home white man
Home to the Orthodox Church

Attached: 54E2D15F-E723-4806-B2FD-AF77176E11A1.jpg (620x1102, 228K)

Hasn't that always been the case? Cunt can become a nun later in life, innit? Nun will only be a virgin if she planned for it her entire life.
That's not really an announcement.

>ITTTSSS THE SPACE POPE

Attached: download (6).jpg (630x630, 83K)

If you think about things on an individual basis maybe yeah. But Catholics actually want white people to fuck and have kids. So what if a few people make the sacrifice to increase the quality of other people in their groups offspring. This wouldn't be a problem if everyone stayed in their own fucking countries like God intended.

I think most people don't get that it means BEFORE they becomes consecrated they don't need to be virgins. It doesn't say that those who are consecrated are free to have sex now.

the churches have been compromised

the end is here

Attached: sf-the-end.png (1067x1067, 66K)

Desperation move.

MTV couldn't convert every American girl to a slut, but it was their best hope. And now it's waning. This move is just pathetic, it's actually going to result in MORE girls becoming MORE virtuous.

christianity is fucking done. thank god. fuck these kike religions.

That's the typical normie way of thinking, I also thought this way until recently.
The point is that the more partners you have, the more likely you are to switch partners again in the future.
And that is bad for children and society (good for the individual men though)

Wasn't the New Testament Douay Rheims published BEFORE the KJV?

Attached: 1566567930787.gif (817x817, 3.51M)

We've had Jewish Satanic pipes before. And like this faggot, they pushed too far too fast and Christ removed them.

Christians are really fucking stupid. I don't give a fuck what flavor you choose, Christianity is a tool of the jews and you stupid fuckers fall for it and act all fucking...stupid... when christianity fails you yet again.

Most experts agree that the "Thou shalt not kill" of the King James (and others) is a mistranslation which should properly read, "Thou shalt not murder."

They do it all the time

>not real communism

I support apartheid in all forms. I think it past times whites resume the practice as well.

Look up the Kenedy Ranch catholic refuge south of Kingsville, TX. This is by no means the only place of it's kind. Priests and nuns with sexual allegations against then get sent to places like this. It's essentially a vacation for them where they can indulge in all of their sexual desires that don't involve animals or children. They go for awhile, indulging to their hearts content while the investigation is successfully swept under the rug, and ask for forgiveness before returning to their previous parish or some other depending on the seriousness of the crimes, starting the cycle over again.

I know second hand of priest/nun orgies in the aforementioned location, validated by other sources. That's not including other vices partaken there. I'm simply bringing up priest/nun orgies because that's what shocks most people.

I won't include accusations that they bring in horse studs to pleasure nuns and underage homeless girls/boys to please the priests and everything in between. Those accusations haven't been corroborated. But they are there. The orgies have been, though. And that's in America. Imagine the resorts for these fuckers in Malaysia

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

You are not intelligent enough to understand or offer analysis of anything you bluepilled mongoloid

keep licking that talmud

Attached: ECq3_UNVUAAc9p-.jpg (680x571, 51K)

(((They))) can/will
Catholics havn't been in charge of the church for a long time and there has been constant civil war going on behind the scenes.

Yeah, you can do some mental gymnastics that justifies your servitude of your jewish masters. Good for you, goy.

>Christianity is a tool of the jews
only after (((they))) infiltrated and subverted the church, much like they do with everything

Attached: 1481853333559.jpg (259x200, 12K)

Attached: 3D726482-13B0-4033-A333-891BB785D853.jpg (660x660, 265K)

Neither are proddies. It results either in atheism or circumcision.