Hispanics fit perfectly into American society...

Hispanics fit perfectly into American society, they are Christian and their culture was derived from an European country, the only reason some people in Jow Forums doesn't like them is because their skin color is brown

Attached: 1557257399982.jpg (1242x1533, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/protestantism.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholicism_is_of_the_devil.htm
youtu.be/3gaRgTrm-cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. el goblino

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Truth be told, many of the Brazilians in Everett and Framingham Mass are as white as me. They look like Italian Americans.

>Jow Forums doesn't like them is because their skin color is brown
you wudnt say, kike scumbag

>as white as me me
>they look like Italians

So what you're saying is that you aren't white.

Some are fine lots are shit. We should keep the sexy Latinas and total bros and deport the other 80%

Agreed.

pic related is why we don't want them, they steal our shit through gibs

Attached: 1501546606386.png (756x768, 131K)

True. More the mexicans, the more America gets better because Mexicans are hardworking, humble and honest people who are simply looking for a better life in a country that used to be THEIRS.

>Be wrong about literally everything in one post.
>Post picture of immodest Mexican.

That's a lie! Jow Forums loves their Hispanic-Aryan brethren... all 700 MILLION of them.

Kek

We dont like them because they lower wages, stress our infrastructure from power water and electricity, to schools, Police departments for departments, hospitals, waste, sewage, and social programs, also the illegals unvetted ones come 9ver and are barely literate in Spanish.

Attached: Hello.png (590x557, 372K)

Fuck off,Paco.

Yes.... Some Sicilian shit skin thinks he's white... common problem among American Italians.

Central Americans - Native/Euro mix - ok
South American/ Caribbean reggaeton blasting niggers - not ok.

>a country that used to be THEIRS
*cough*

What did you expect when you took over half of Mexico?
You don't think a generation of soiboys would even stand a chance against a race composed of conquistadors mixed with violent natives.

here

Attached: why-we-dont-want-spics.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

>because their skin color is brown
And that can be fixed in 1 generation by producing based castizos.

Attached: F5DA1DD2-4D1A-4827-8DDF-7048E37A1B1F.jpg (618x953, 81K)

.02 shill thread

Agreed. Islam is the real ebul.

prefect for bleaching

al menos no regalamos a nuestro país

Attached: unnamed (5).jpg (320x320, 23K)

They take the jobs white people dont want to do. You realy that mad you cant get a job at a carnival or cleaning toilets or emptying bedpans. They do these shit jobs more efficient than niggers. Indians are the huge problem, working remotely for rupees with American IT companies, and companies with insane expectations for entry level jobs

Speak for yourself my skin isn't brown its white and I'm Hispanic

>some people in Jow Forums

Learn how to write you spic before phone posting “in” my favorite white supreme

Sigh.. fuck you spic.

You should probably kill yourself you subhuman piece of shit.

I live here and i hate mexicans, Op lies, deport him.

What’s would make a spic a bro?

Yes some Mexican girls are hot, but that fake titted dark manly cunt isn't.

Attached: IMG-20180809-WA0007.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

Carnies are white, nurse aides are black, you got the last two right, and I'm pretty sure you are a faggot. Good day.

Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite

No, they cheat, a lot and always find a way to justify it and victimize themselves.

Take the Nikola Tesla pill man, fuck women.

There is a big misconception in America. Mexicans are NOT latinos.

All the sexy latinas or latino chads you see around are colombian, venezuelan, argentinean, chilean, paraguayan, ecuadoreans, brazilians etc

Much better than muslims, I suppose

>they are Christian
No they're not. They're catholic retards. Catholic traditions and beliefs violate scripture. Moreover, they can't even bother to follow catholicism.

>tattoos
>fornication
>incest
>adultry
>theft
>drunks

They believe in "machismo", but with no temperance or wisdom. Dating one is more trouble than it's worth because they have no independent thought.
>my mother's cousin twice removed doesn't like you

Lastly, their eating habits are dog shit. Most of ther cuisine is high calorie foods in huge portions and get offended if you're not into gorging yourself on carne asada, refried beans, and mexican piss water (corona).

No fucking thank you. Keep your succubus.

Attached: 1566362967256.png (667x629, 208K)

Hating niglets and being productive

>white people wont do
I've hired illegals for datacenter operations.

Attached: Datacenter.jpg (2688x1520, 1.43M)

Hispanics are fucking sicker than Arabs. As soon as money gets involved, they start killing babies n shit.

I like mexicans and this is partially true but at the same time our lower class being undercut in wages has a ripple effect on the macroeconomy especially because a good portion of the money mexicans earn legitimately or under the table is then sent tax-free back to mexico where it's not only worth way more but isn't being spent here.

Attached: arriba tbh fam.jpg (1640x2523, 1.34M)

take a street view ride through Ciudad Juarez. Bars on every window, trashed streets, ugly people ugly city. I don't want to live like that. Bonus points for checking out the big beautiful wall separating Juarez from El Paso.

MetroWest user here, can confirm

Agreed. The ones with good parents are the best women in the Western hemisphere outside of rural white girls.
But you have about until age 24 to find a good one. The good ones are all married young.

This. Catholicism goes hand-in-hand with peasantry. The printing press and education killed Catholicism while creating Protestantism.

Attached: Mexicas how to deal with.jpg (850x400, 74K)

>They take the jobs white people dont want to do.
>You really that mad you cant get a job at a carnival or cleaning toilets or emptying bedpans?
There's a lot of teenagers who would rather do that than work retail.

eh, disagree

t. Revere

>their skin color is brown

Common misconception that all hispanics are brown. Mexico was settled by europeans just like North Americ was.

There are plenty of fair skinned Mexicans. Go into deep Mexico, i.e. not the bordertowns, and you'll even find blue eyed blonde Mexicans.

Another misconception is that Mexicans are all poor. The reality is that there's simply a much deeper wealth divide in Mexico; you're either filthy fucking rich or shit broke, there is no middle class.

It's likely where America will be in the next century if people don't do something to combat the top 5% oligarchy we have in this country constantly trying to enslave the other 95% in every way legally possible, while simultaneously stripping civil rights and government protections so there are less and less tools to fight against the tide of oppression.

T. White dude on the border with Mexico.

jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/protestantism.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholicism_is_of_the_devil.htm

Attached: 48540.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

>they take the jobs Americans don't want to do

They take the jobs traitors don't want to pay a decent wage to Americans to do.
They are enabled by traitors who put profit over the future of their nation and people.

Who cares about Murica, you're a degenerate 56% cesspool anyway. Adding some more niggers to the mix won't change anything. Europe is the only thing that matters.

Attached: whitegenocidechooseyourcharacter (1).jpg (1083x720, 70K)

based

Their fine in mexico, go fuck off back to there Jesus

Based mexinarco.

Thanks bros, but I'm a Baptist.

not that hispanic in the photo, op. castizos only.
i like latinos btw, i jsut dont want them ethnically replacing me in my ancestors' homeland, eating up all the tax money and irreperably changing voting demographics so the people who work to import them stay in positions of power working against my interests.
very simple.

If you believe that just move to california and see how they behave. america is doomed, mexico 2.0 will be a hellscape.

>the only reason some people in Jow Forums doesn't like them is because their skin color is brown

The only reason I don't like them is because they vote Democrat. They come from countries where they're accustomed to big government paternalism taking care of them and the Democrats are happy to buy their votes by making them dependent on government programs.

As people I generally like Mexicans, they just haven't been here long enough to learn that they can't trust our government.

Attached: Trump wall.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

>their skin is brown
>they fit in perfectly
Only one, shillblue.

this

Spics do not belong anywhere in the United States. Their genes are inferior, and the US is supposed to be a white nation.
Trump needs to ethnically cleanse all hispanics from the country, it will be better for our culture and economy.
youtu.be/3gaRgTrm-cs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

this

printing press was invented by catholics

but it didnt have any effect on the reformation as the propagandists like to make out and luthers content was handwritten

t. prod here

if hispanics were protestant, WASP would masturbate daily, alas they are catholics, so Jow Forums hates them.

Cringe and shitpilled.

This looks like mia khalifa the slut of arabia, but with a better nose

Next time I meet a spic I’ll ask them about hating niggers and work and if their name is Pedro.

reminder all spics fuck their own kids/brothers/sisters FAMILIA, its not a secret anymore

Moreover, they can't even bother to follow catholicism.

>tattoos
>fornication
>incest
>adultry
>theft
>drunk

so... polaks basically?

Latinas don’t want to date white guys so that’s why it sucks

I can't lie, there's this super cute Mexican waitress at one of my favorite restaurants. I would 10/10 colonize. I'm trying to resist though

>I'm trying to resist though
>Implying she'd even consider dating you

Fuck off, you have all of South America. Our borders, our choice.

Maybe skin color, but no average IQ.

>hispanics
the correct term is "beaners"