British Army

Thinking of joining up as infantry. But should I?

Attached: 7A173DC8-94C9-450A-B42E-E922A1B633E0.jpg (750x500, 37K)

I do not understand the purpose of having militaries if we don't enforce our borders against other races.

>British army

Attached: al-shabab.jpg (968x681, 87K)

>mutt
You should know; fighting for Israel.

checked for truth

Literally only do the Infantry, Para; or go Royal Marines Infantry. Do your time, then get the fuck out and use your benefits to get an education and don’t listen to any retards on this board that tell you otherwise
-Iraq/Afghan Combat Vet

Thanks for Kandahar, faggots

Cheers geezer. That’s what I’m wanting from it. I just need the skills and discipline.

Don’t worry 10th Mountain boys are keeping New York’s Hat in line, and big man has the Nasty Girls stacking Mexicans, I mean sandbags, to our south

Don't go straight into the infantry, go in as anything else to actually get something out of it and then do P Company later if you feel like it. My brother is a Para currently and didn't go into infantry at first. The older guys are still based but they're being encouraged to be softer on new recruits to keep them in and stop the recruitment crisis that's currently going on.

>British
>Army
>White
>Thinking
>Infantry
>Joining

I'd rather someone from Jow Forums filled the ranks than the alternative, but if you do, stay safe.

You're most welcome, also for 1812.

They will teach you everything you need to know. Go young and don’t have an attitude, but don’t be a pussy either. Kids that get it the worst are hoodrats and JROTC faggots that think whoever they know or did on the outside means fuck all. Also break up with your girlfriend, and don’t get married (if at all while you’re in) until you earn Corporal

It’s why partly why I’m unsure. How the fuck am I meant to learn and grow if I’m my hands being held throughout.

It's really only during your initial training they'll go a bit softer on you. Once you're in phase 2 and beyond it will be the same as previous.

it isnt even worth making fun of them

i just feel bad for them now

fuck who am i kidding, the us isnt much further behind

Attached: DB6E163C-2729-478C-A565-6FD3D0A9C649.jpg (500x734, 132K)

Joining the army and not being a grunt is like dating the hottest bitch in your Collefe Cheerleading team, and then all you do is snuggle. Don’t be a POG, POGS have to do all of the stupid shit grunts have to do but guess who has their back when they get into contact with the enemy (Motar T and Supply get ambushed more btw, Hajis get paid the same so they avoid combat units) some bulldyke trucker, a lazy black dude, or the most autistic black dude who will not leave the wire without his $9000 worth of kit...just be a fucking man and decide if you want to become a human lawndart, or be hungry wet and cold all of the time

>Keeping my highly politicized faith that would turn me against my own country if other people of the faith invaded it

You weren’t even born yet you fetal alchohal syndrome cuck; why is Canadian military history entirely fake/gay. Go figure the only thing you supposedly excel at is Sniping, the most cowardly profession in the grunts. Fucking faggots, I swear to god I wish I was there when McCrystal lost his shit on your Senior Staff for having god damned donuts and skating rinks during the most crucial years of the war. You’re worse than the Germans, hands down

Stay mad, seething mutt.
It's ok, I am sure you'll make a much more valiant and honorable effort to fight for Israel than us leafniggers.

The point of the modern military is to enforce leftism/globohomo against their OWN CITIZENS.

Attached: NATO sodomy religion.jpg (1126x1200, 144K)

Also
>You weren’t even born yet you fetal alchohal syndrome cuck
Well america wasn't REALLY born until you won the war against the brits. So americans did 0% of the fighting to free themselves, 100% done by british subjects.

IDK what bennies you get from the UK military but in the US you're basically helped for life if you get out without dying or a dishonorable discharge. Not set for life you know but still monthly checks are monthly checks