Hear that patriarchy? Inceldom is your fault

Hear that patriarchy? Inceldom is your fault.

Attached: short.jpg (581x142, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs
brahminsexposed.wordpress.com/2018/01/03/vedic-promoters-promote-mahabharat-to-promote-caste-system/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or short men are just on average, total dicks that are always trying to prove something which makes them contemptible.
Chances are good if you think everyone else is the problem...you're the problem.

emcels on suicide watch lol

Trying to prove something to meet expectations set by the Patriarchy, no?

hating short men is a female thing

How the fuck is it related to "patriarchial white supremacist poltiics" when it is WOMEN that predominantly discriminate against short men?

Because the short men won't be able to be defended against larger aggressive patriarchs. it's a vicious cycle.

No. Trying to prove something because they feel inferior to taller men....largely because they are.

inferior with respects to capacity of violence, that's it - and it's totally mitigated by guns these days

Attached: 1566268822206.jpg (1400x984, 233K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs

Cope

Not really, I was boxing this guy who was like 5’6 and he had some hard punchs that would knock the wind out of me if he got me good.

Thats why tall men who fuck short women are retards
The kids will still end up short

>manlet who hasn't learned

if anything it's women that cause the stigma IMO
t. 197cm lanklet

Impregnating a short woman is the most selfish thing you can do as a man. They're manlet factories.

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

I wanted to deny this, but Jow Forums's complete contempt for manlets proves that point.

brahminsexposed.wordpress.com/2018/01/03/vedic-promoters-promote-mahabharat-to-promote-caste-system/
Check the entire site

Barely anyone is even on the internet. People live in the real life out there and don't give a fuck about any of this shit. I've seen tonns of manletts with wifes that are even shorter, they naturally flock to eachother.

You are so dumb. Like for real.
My ex is 6' 4
I'm 5' 1
Our kids:
18 & 6'3
15 & 6'1

Read a book

Short men would be extinct by now if not for women since most of the manlet genes comes from the mothers side. Women get to breed regardless of height or even looks so they continue to spread shit genetics on to their kids creating the next generation of manlets and subhumans.