White Boy Pay Up Time For Transgression Against The Pharaohs. Truth Tellers (Checkmarks) Agree

Reparations in America isn't enough. Global reparations from all whites to all blacks is what is required for justice. And we will get it. #Ogun

Attached: ECsOYFMXsAAw742.jpg (680x672, 77K)

Any blks here in accident Go To Tariq Nasheed and Follow him for Kingship updates.

>never really create a modern civilization
>everyone else's fault
Why are niggers such niggers about everything?

For a community that prides itself for how tough they are, they sure do whine a lot

Mass Negroid Delusion created and enabled by Pathological White Liberals
DOTR NOW

We are Kings and Queens. #Ogun #Dignety #Majesty

He's right though

Attached: FB_IMG_1555441050624.jpg (952x1234, 49K)

Because they are niggers

oh these delusional niggers

Our reparations will be full ownership of the African continent for all blacks to live free without evil whitey putting them down. No white aid.], no nothing just blacks with pure freedom to become kings and queens and create a wakanda of their own.

2 months you niggers will cry for whitey. Ain’t going to happen. You niggers get to survive on your own. Fuck all niggers. Fuck them all, worthless pawns of the Jew to attack whites. Retards deserve death, not even any mercy of getting a full continent for themselves.

No he's not. Just because your ancestors went through hard times doesn't mean you deserve free shit. Many American blacks are too arrogant and uneducated to realize their situation isn't that unique. Nobody owes you shit and you're responsible for your own destiny.

There are ruins in Zimbabwe that even the fucking niggers that have lived there for thousands of years don't know who made them.
Ya'll weren't kings of shit. Ya'll were lucky to live to age 32. Ya'll are fucking stone age primitives and if you didn't have the white man to stand on, you'd all be shitting your ebola infested guts out somewhere right now and wouldn't even know what the fucking internet is.
Egyptian's weren't black you idiots, Nubian Egypt was, and Nubia was dead a thousand years before the Pyramids were even built.
Ya'll were dickwashing slaves of Medic people.

You mean kikes?

Attached: 1B093B35-232F-4F3A-ACC2-2A9C8F4C8625.jpg (1500x2122, 1.93M)

Some people are so addicted to virtuesignaling that they would rather die than to stop virtue signaling.

Play the victim card , use my race as a crutch , because I'm black and I know I'm a pathetic subhuman

It's called foodstamps.

>Implying the past doesn't affect the present

>waaaaaaaaaah we deserve gibs becuz we we had hardships.

SO DID EVERY RACE YOU STUPID RETARDED NIGGER.

My people were literally genocided and erased. You don't see me bitching everytime something doesn't go my way for shit that happened 200 years ago.

Fuking niggers, seriously.

t.redskin.

Attached: 1549191312024.jpg (242x209, 9K)

You do know that the Jews were enslaved under Egyptian pharaohs and the reason the black community is in such a sad state is their slow and steady plan to destroy your memeflag people as revenge. You are literally the kikes junk yard pitbulls.

Attached: 1565984103257.jpg (584x409, 62K)

>t.redskin.
You people where the white man's one worthy opponent.

Fuck off... all races throughout history have experienced slavery at one time or another your not special and you dont hear other races bitching about history owing them. Plus if your gunna do it ... do it properly... reparations from the arabs that took plenty of slaves out of Africa (just try that shit with them!) And from the Blacks that sold your ancestors from Africa in the first place. If anything since your determined to make it race based you should atleast acknowledge that whites were the first race in history to make slavery illegal and even went to war for your rights! Slavery still happens today in many countries so pick your bitch ass up off the floor and think yourself lucky its not you and fight for those people still enslaved you self absorbed pussy!

Whips and bloodhounds beats lions and ebola and day, if anything you should pay us.

Attached: Cloaking device fails.jpg (752x440, 52K)

>I am native american
You people get caught out as only being 1% or less EVERY god damn time. Hucksters.

gibs me dats foe free

>never really create a modern civilization
kek, when europeans sailed to africa niggers hadn't invented the wheel, had no written language, had no agriculture, and were eating each other. And none of that would've changed if whites hadn't intervened

That should say something about the devastating efficiency of our history, when you can't even be certain someone is native because there are none left you nig nog.

Sorry we don't breed like rats in africa.

Attached: 1541343065158.png (859x960, 327K)

yes, soon niggers in Europe will start demanding gibs from me because burgers had slaves

I don’t give money to animals. I’ll shoot anyone who tries to get my to pay this shit, and if it’s a nigger I’ll flay them and stick the skin and remains of the body on my lawn.

*me to pay

How native are you though? One of my great-grandfathers was 100% Cherokee, do I get to claim that I'm native?

>Those damn pathological white liberals...
>Is it just me or do they all have really big noses?
>Must just be my imagination...

Actually yes if that is the case. There is an actual blood amount were you're considered native by the federal government. I forget but, i believe you are still within the ratio to be considered native.

I'm 50% native though. And i like playing the native card against negros because even niggers basically can't trump the Native card.

Attached: 1543567002093.jpg (543x522, 143K)

lol payin the niggers that sold us the niggers a second time for defective merchandise, how is there not a jew behind that one?

Kangz kept Jew slaves. Pay up, goyim!

What about the Irish?

Interesting. I've always wanted to get of of those DNA tests to see what my ancestry is but I'm wary of sending my genetic info to some (((company)))

Now post the ottoman-greek one.

*one of

America would be idyllic without niggers.You should be paying us for putting up with your shit.

Then you can take african on african slavery and just put in several thousand years, and add currently going on.

This is precisely why people don´t want niggers in their countries. You are masters of giving yourself negative PR and making everybody hate you.

I’d say just lie about your name, but they’ve probably got enough data to pinpoint who you are anyway.

Rice Krispie Squares

Attached: 1564102492298.jpg (947x1189, 119K)

wish I had a lawn

>Segregation
Oh no! My great grandparents couldn't be neighbors with Klan members. If only they had been allowed to live in a white funded, built, and managed neighborhood instead of one with black leaders; I would be a trillionaire by now.

Global reparitions isn't enough, galaxy reparitions for blacks and black holes.

You do realize that when we get rid of the Jews and this SJW bullshit we are going to colonize and enslave you again, right?

we do seem to make are own problems.

> year 1798
> be proto-african-american in modern uganda
> ate dirt root today
> feelin' good
> sleeping in my hut, chillin
> attacked by tribe next door
> "Mwandabe new king of Dnumbu"
> Beaten, raped
> Get taken to the coast
> Sold to the jewish man
> Get beaten, raped
> Get sold to posh white man
> "Row nigger! Row"
> Master James looking after me better than fellow tribesmen
> Picking cotton
> Johanna eyin' me from her window
> Put the BBC seed in her mind
> Johanna's prego, Master finds out
> Her vagina get stuffed with cilantro
> Get the rope on the field
> Johanna remembers, her cotton-white children learn from her
> Worth it in 200 years; Joganna Jr. getting the BBC

T. Nigger
Blacks benefited from slavery. Blacks under slavery had better nutrition and worked less hours than white farmers. Segregation had minimal effect on blacks. The black white income gap under segregation is about the same as today (Espically once you discount the effects of affirmative action slightly raising black income). Plus blacks are now more likely to be in prison than during the Jim Crow South. Blacks should be thankful for slavery. Take your bullshit elsewhere

Honest question.
Is there any race that has never, at some point back in history, enslaved black people?

>1619
LOL this is good bait.

Literally every civilization on earth thought niggers were subhuman, barely functioning savages when they first made contact. And most black people alive still live up to it everyone loves to point out some quarter white nigger who has been spoonfed since birth and surrounded by whites forcing them to be a fucking civilized human as an example of what niggers are, and it blows my mind.

Um... Source?

We’ve essentially done this over and over. They come running head over heals to give the money back in exchange for gold teeth and kikestone encrusted watches and shit.

Nah I'm good.

Let's just shoot all the "elites" in the head.

Attached: Img-1566657499112.jpg (1222x648, 408K)

the source is comparing the conditions in colonial america to how they would have been in africa or the middle east you fucking retard

I see a bad moon rising...I see trouble on the way...

Attached: Img-1566591957581.jpg (1279x648, 577K)

Why does it start at 1619? Why not 10k BC to show all the time they had alone to progress?

Russians were serfs (effectively slaves but nobody feels bad about it) until 1861, then overthrew their monarchy in 1917, forming a communist empire that beat back Germany, scared the shit out of Americans, and were first in Space by 1957. 96 years from pre-industrial serfs to space pioneers.

Reparations are a joke. You take what you need, or you shut up.

It hasn't changed despite our intervention. See: South Africa, Detroit, Chicongo.

This and even if they did decide that they were owed something, who is responsible for paying them? They say all white people have benefited but that's just ridiculous, white people as a whole haven't benefited from slavery, if anything you could make the case that slavery has only hurt white people in the long run.

Fixed

Attached: niggers8435.png (952x1234, 334K)

Slavery still going on in certain parts of the world but w/e that doesn't matter

Even the niggers that actually had something resembling a civilization still had external intervention courtesy of Islam. Better than nothing anyway.

I can't see how anyone, including immigrants and illegals actually want this. Wouldn't this only appeal to black voters and aren't they too small an amount of voters to swing anything?

>Globally
Yeah, it’s whiteys fault the Congo fucking sucks.

Attached: 85CBCA9E-9968-40CD-AC18-9F3F5EB539E8.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>White Liberals
>White
Dear fellow white people...
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

We got somethin', we both know it, we don't talk too much about it
Ain't no real big secret, all the same, somehow we get around it
Listen, it don't really matter to me baby
You believe what you want to believe, you see

You don't have to live like a refugee
(Don't have to live like a refugee)

Somewhere, somehow, somebody must have kicked you around some
Tell me why you want to lay there, revel in your abandon
Honey, it don't make no difference to me, baby
Everybody's had to fight to be free, you see

No baby you don't have to live like a refugee

Baby we ain't the first
I'm sure a lot of other lovers been burned
Right now this seems real to you, but it's
One of those things you gotta feel to be true

Somewhere, somehow, somebody must have kicked you around some
Who knows maybe you were kidnapped, tied up
Taken away and held for ransom
Honey, it don't really matter to me, baby
Everybody's had to fight to be free, you see

Don't have to live like a refugee
No you don't have to live like a refugee

Didn't you know the congo was a paradise on earth in perpetual peace until evil leopold II arrived?

Why stop there? Muslims should have to pay reparations too for enslaving the black race. I would say God needs to pay reparations too for allowing this to happen. Does anyone know how to serve him court papers?

Yeah? And? Given enough time the green will be all there is. The red is never coming back. That's all that there will ever be. These NIGGERS don't really think this shit through to they?

>White men must be stopped" The very future of ((mankind)) depends on it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, they really are scared faggot

>1619-2019 Niggers kept in the USA against their will.
>When will you free them and ship them back to Africa?

The legendary...payment apes....

Attached: 1547665049961.jpg (680x699, 38K)

Attached: haha.jpg (500x333, 65K)

this
that pic left off the other half of the circle, where it just repeats. everything is cyclical

How about we give you some lead?

any nigger has the option to go to africa and live a life EXACTLY like their ancestors lived before whites ever came around.

what they fail to realize is they have a better life in america than any country in the world, in history. in japan, some still think they are literal demons.

Every race has suffered at the hands of another in some atrocious way throughout history, There are only two races worthy of some sort of compensation though: niggers and jews.

what did kek mean by this?

>There are only two races worthy of some sort of compensation though: niggers and jews.

oh they will get theirs alright

black people deserve global enslavement

what happened to these niggers is nothing what happened to some people in EU. 2 centuries of slavery is nothing

Another babbling baboon! It’s funny that for all the tough-guy exterior, a large percentage of black dudes seem to be closet faggots, "on the down low".
>Our reparations will be full ownership of the African continent for all blacks to live free without evil whitey putting them down.
I wish it was that easy but niggers will NEVER go back, they would starve without evil white people feeding them and kissing their childish asses.

I blame my own racism on niggers and their crap. Doesn't the nigger ever get tired of being the useful moron of the jew? Really? They're laughing at your people you fucking smelly ass coons!

It's also funny how there is not a nigger alive who can resist the white woman, ANY white woman ,but in particular lard ass ones no one else would ever even think about being around, Hollywood delusions aside.

>the green will be all there is. The red is never coming back.
i sure hope not

Attached: 1532212799725.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

You're a dipshit and a cuck. The past obviously affects the present. Just because your ancestors were oppressed and enslaved doesn't entitle you to something. They aren't owed anything regardless of the past. This is what you fail to understand.

Kek. The ultimate nigger trap.

Attached: 1566534214122.jpg (640x793, 74K)

>You do realize that when we get rid of the Jews and this SJW bullshit we are going to colonize and enslave you again, right?
wrong. africa is being made a designated quarantine zone for blackness.

>leaving all those natural resources condemened to the earth
doubt.png

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

YOU HAVE TO B-BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you understand?! It's c-coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: Laura.jpg (634x478, 74K)