Why dont men marry anymore ?

Why dont men marry anymore ?

Attached: 000.jpg (1001x1280, 267K)

Lurk moar

Frog is just now joining the discussion, its cute

Pewdiepie will regret it in a few years

Attached: 38A6545A-5C77-4F14-BCFD-AD5BBF957F0A.jpg (500x574, 100K)

They're gonna have a spectacular divorce.

Please take a seat and stay for a while.

Because modern men are weak-willed and can't control women.

Because I’m paying $2200 a month in child support

>marry
>divorce
>money stolen

Attached: 1517456624061.gif (320x287, 2.36M)

women are picky fat ugly bitches
even the fattest ugliest girl wants a 6ft+ square jawed blue eyed chad
we have no choice but to rot alone

Only beta males who reek of s.oy get married

Attached: 4b156573165e4131f73e9bb0f3ff1b07702424f5b8fd93863ad0da13117a44a3.jpg (612x612, 151K)

Youre clearly out of touch. White girls fuck pigs, dogs, horses, niggers, gooks, yes even bald fat ugly pasty white computer programmers such as yourself.
Theyre the easiest in the world, stop pretending like they have standards or theyre hard to get.
If youre a retarded beta then you should chase white "girls" because theyre your best chance.

Attached: 1519732389918.jpg (600x601, 56K)

Because women now have the viable and encouraged option of riding the chad cock carousel for 20 years first.

Because every female over the age of puberty is a degenerate whore who will only lead you away from God

Found the girl of my dreams.
Pic related. Eat this incels

Attached: soyboy02.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Women make more money and don't want to marry down. That's why they have "partners"

Attached: 1556297769969.jpg (898x1468, 190K)

Holy shit gaaaay

>not wanting to get married
>probably hideous and out of shape
>probably drinks
>probably expects more from a woman than he would of himself

Attached: 764219q74024.jpg (792x520, 70K)

depends if it becomes a toxic relationship and alimony becomes a question.

Fashwave is unironically cringe

marrying is a neo-pagan tradition?

I have had like 6 or 7 gfs and a couple casual flings in my days, but ever since I turned 20 I seem to be unable to get a girl... I'm 21 now, why am I suddenly an incel, when I never was before?
Is it the propaganda, or did I somehow get horrifyingly ugly in the past year?

They do. Get off the fucking Internet.

Hey sexist incel bigot, do you even hang out and talk to women?
Pic related. If you were a real man like me you would orbit white girls like me and the lads haha. Whats the matter beta? Are women too strong and independant for you? I bet thats why you like asian insectoids because theyre submissive huh? If you dont try to tame them youre a beta haha. Get fucked loser.

Attached: soyboy22.jpg (639x472, 99K)

Yah get off the internet OP you beta male! We white guys love getting married!!!
And dont bring up the declining marriage statistics from the FBI... everyone knows those are fake somehow. Checkm8

Attached: soyboy35.jpg (567x425, 55K)

MGTOW

Attached: 69CB8ECA-C0F3-4580-9776-3ED1573884CE.png (1202x1178, 660K)

I'm married, and asian women are disgusting. I never would force my child to be some crossbred confused thing.

Attached: 1558338035977.jpg (581x1024, 64K)

Marriage rates are tanking

Ted Kaczynski warned us about this

Hahaha this. Only fat incel losers go mgtow.
Chads orbit women like us. Hail hitler brother want to play some fortnite and minecraft with me sometime? You seem like a man of culture

Attached: soyboy06.jpg (800x600, 61K)

It is their biological imperative to avoid low socioeconomic status men. They can't help it.

>im married asian women are disgusting
Yah i agree and so am I brother! Pic related.
Saving the white race one white baby at a time. 1488

Attached: soyboy01.jpg (720x720, 56K)

im too poor to afford a woman

I never called anyone a beta male. Jesus Christ. People are getting married later in life. The divorce rates are up. Get out of the tunnel vision and stop being such a little faggy downer and maybe you’ll start enjoying your life enough to attract people who want to spend time with you.
Alternatively, maybe more people are avoiding marriage because, like yourself, they’re too fucked up from Internet memes to function in actual social situations.

$2200 a month? That's fucking crazy. You're almost rich here with that amount.

It's my biological imperative to rape women and kill anyone who tries to stop me but you dont see me doing that do you. Appeal to nature is not an argument.

calm down leftoid

Attached: woah.png (1325x668, 759K)

Exactly! Poorfags btfo. Pic related is me and my wife and female friends. We have a blast, im such a happy man haha. Hail hitler i love women so much. Thats why i have 8000 pics of my wifes feet, I love to make her step on me.

Attached: foqjby7pf3311.jpg (1200x900, 235K)

Calm down incels. Have sex.

Attached: DhIhfZtW0AAjJ-4.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

Feminism has captured the institution of marriage. Who the fuck wants to deal with that?

>be me
>36
>married 11 yrs
>5 kids

Life is good

That's nothing special. I know a guy who pays 10k a month in alimony.

Have sex, also dilate.

Attached: 23523645.jpg (700x525, 247K)

The more you make the more the courts will let her take. Dont get married.

Wow if you dont worship women youre clearly an incel beta male. Kill yourself, are you even a chad like me?
Pic related

Attached: 1517330169058.jpg (1024x740, 113K)

This is such a cringy picture. Take out the ugly satanic symbol. Write the words in a pretty way instead of like that.

Bullshit. Google "30% of young men under 30 now celibate" and click the washington times article.
One generation ago, 9 out of 10 men had sex in high school. Now, on'y 5 out of 10 do, and it's only decreasing as their standards rise. Stop whiteknighting, retarded cuck.

Attached: 1519064573503.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Get married and have sex incel.
Pic related is me before my wedding. See how happy I was?
That can be you too.
If you dont marry a white feminist slightly overweight based and redpilled strong independant woman you can tame like me, then youre a literal beta.
Become chad like me, have confidence.

Attached: 20190824_135202.png (495x879, 570K)

>get married
>wife gets bored
>iwantdivorce.co.uk
>government and lawyers proceed to rape your bank account
I wonder why, frog.

(F)ake (A)nd (G)ay

Because men want to marry women who behave like women and women want to marry men who behave like men.

Fucking bigot its not about you its about her. Reported for inceldom

Attached: 301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg (301x321, 29K)

Unless he makes 10x that amount per month, there's no way to justify that. Nobody needs 10k, not even in san francisco.

How are you so cucked over there holy shit. If the situation got that bad, I'd probably just hire someone to stalk her, break into her house, fuck her shit up, etc (and for less money!)

Real men stand with women.
Fuck off you woman hating incels.
Pic related is me just before I hit the gym and deadlifted 8 plates

Attached: tumblr_mhz1h5GC9h1rkp9z4o10_1280.jpg (643x960, 78K)

because the marriage contract is no longer enforced by the law which makes it worthless
>you want to split for no reason? go ahead
>prenup? you have kids with her you have to pay her anyway, your prenup is invalid lol

I'd be happy to take marriage seriously if our society took it seriously as well

Only real men have white girlfriends.
Pic related. Kill yourself incels, if you werent so ugly and low self esteem youd get laid like me.
Checkm8 sexist losers

Attached: 20190824_135533.png (497x497, 513K)

Our legal system is still stuck in the "woman are weak and can't wipe their own ass, let's shower them with money" stage. It's fucking retarded.

I'm married, get a fuckin' wife you fuckin' titfucker literally lmao'ing at your life.

I'm getting married today. :)
Wish me lick gents.

Good luck boyfreeen. Look im married too see my ring?
Hell yah glitterbitch, we can hang out and play puzzles together. Call me fellow chad

Attached: C9qiIQcUMAAEvjd.jpg (900x1200, 124K)

>Tradition
Marrying on a fucking garden is tradition now, they both are degenerates.

>marrying is degenerate
Hah yah ok incel. Have sex and maybe you wouldnt have the opinions that you do.
Pic related is my face of disgust when reading your bigoted sexist woman hating comment.
You need to spend more time on reddit to cleanse your mind

Attached: TWGsHBO_.jpg (1023x1023, 148K)

>all my single friends: "i am a 6/10 so my wife needs to be a 9/10 with a degree in aerospace engineering or doctor yet willing to stay home and raise kids I am only looking at night clubs to find her, guess I will die alone"

This

Can't tell if bait or retarded.

Women don' t cook, bake, clean or take care of thir children.

What is there to marry? A hole? Fleshy holes can be found at every street corner.

>IF YOU WANT A GOOD WHITE GIRL JUST STOP GOING ON TINDER HAHA DUUUUUUH

Attached: 1518667031266.jpg (600x900, 148K)

Suits are modern

>Unrealistic expectations

>angry 2/10 noises intensifies
ITT: 2/10 guys telling the 6/10 guys to only date 9/10 or above women.

Look, its not going to be a Hallmark channel movie guys, find a 6/10 woman who has good genetics, thinks your are smart/strong/or funny and wants to play house with you.

Put a baby in her and watch biology do the rest.

Yah incel losers. The only reason you cant get laid is because you have high expectations!
Be a virgin and not be a feminist? Fucking god damned bigoted sexist beta males. No wonder women hate you.
Pic related is my friend groups token white girl who we all orbit. Proof that I am a player. Get rekt

Attached: 1508867703936.jpg (505x505, 48K)

some cant find a decent partner, some fear the responsibility and many just know a tad bit more about women than guy on pic related

Hell yaaaaas you tell em sister

Attached: 20190824_140754.png (499x485, 265K)

This and also they are already Married to the
State

literally the same experience, pretty much been unable to get any girl since about 20

>this
but unironically
You wouldn't date the 4/10 women in this photo though right?
>MGTOW: If I can't have a 10/10 woman who acts like a maid/hooker I will die alone.

that's a nice way to put it

I don't feel like it.
Maybe in next life.

Yassss, all these incel neckbeard basedboys have such high standards. They refuse 5/10 and 6/10 women on a daily basis, always turning down women because theyre not 10/10 supermodels.
This is totally reality. Heil hitler praise women.
Pic related is me before my wife dildoed my asshole. See how happy i was? This can be you too!

Attached: 2jx7mgkb5ugx.jpg (552x708, 54K)

I would say only marry an attractive woman, if you are unattractive and this isnt a possibility, dont marry.

Unattractive women have image issues and will likely step out to get validation, attractive woman dont need that validation cause they are used to it already.

Motherhood is spoken as a handicap (the childfree psyop). Marriage without motherhood is literally a sex relationship with shared money.

Most women, as soon as they marry, are literally economically stable till death, because courts will rule alimonies in their favor. Men, instead, are basically shotgunning themselves in the balls. As soon as he marries, she has every power over him: he can be accused of neglect, theft, brutality, marriage rape, etc. She is always a victim, even if she gaggles on nigger's semen because apparently she only made it due to her husband being "absent" while working his ass like a mule.

Why should a man marry today? He can get everything modern marriage offers without losing his life by going to interstate and paying blowjobs.

I dont always protect and worship white women. But when I do... I do it with fresh vegetables shoved up inside my rectum.

Attached: 28w44y.jpg (323x412, 40K)

To many safety nets

>everything is about puttin stuff in my ass
I wonder who is behind this post?

Attached: 1536206988890.png (697x768, 174K)

desu dying alone seems like a preferable alternative to a 4/10
btw, dont we always die alone?
kek

Can't get stolen what you haven't made ;)
Then again, if you haven't made money, you ain't getting married ;D

Hypergamy skyrocketed. 2013 might as well have been 20 years ago.

>A swede and an italian mixing is tradition

Attached: pathetic.jpg (601x601, 28K)

Unironic Incel post

>YOU ONLY WANT MODELS REEE
Nice assumptions there.

So youre a bigot huh? Only real men have wives who shove their toes up your asshole while sucking off tyrone.
If you dont share your wife how will you save the white race? She needs to have some kind of sexual freedom. Dont be such an incel, stop hating womens sexual freedom. Why do all you incels love islam so much? Its because you like to suppress women, rooted in your own sexual insecurity. Have sex bitter incel.

Attached: FLdCBbRW.jpg (959x959, 116K)

Those two have way too many tattoos to be accused of being traditionalists

They have more ink between them than a 10 pack of Bic pens

this is completely the reverse situation. bait.

Marry a good white trad girl

There are virgins, get into lds religion if that’s what you want

Marriage is forever

If she cheats or divorces you, kill her and rape her sister

Nope. There are actual cucks like that all over this board unironically. Tens of thousands in fact.
It isnt bait. Its real. Might even be a fat white girl from reddit. Lots of cuckolds came here in 2016 and never fucking left. Its one of those for sure

What is prenup? What is any fucking document that says the bitch can't do shit if divorce? The second you mention it, the wedding and relationship is off before it even started. Get a lawyer, make her sign a document that says gibs are over if divorce and if she is unfaithful. Literally that easy.

Attached: 44688868_289893345192787_1031651973094573814_n.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

>if she cheats and divorces you
When*