A question Jow Forums

How exactly does someone determine whether or not a political figure is controlled opposition? In the context of the ethnostate, white identity and prosperity, what are questionable factors that lead to the conclusion of controlled opposition? I have a few in mind, but hopefully you can expand upon them.

>pro war
>Jewish mentor/nose/relative/love interest
>zero children or zero prospects of having children
>atheistic
>spends absurd amount of money on consumer goods or talks about yearly consumer goods

I know there's more, and I'll be lurking.

>inb4 1 post by this id
>inb4 of cannot inb4

Attached: 1565997294479.jpg (250x250, 3K)

Also shameless self bump so anti shill faggots can get a clue

Attached: images.jpg (176x286, 10K)

bump

You are gravely mistaken and are just as bad as controlled opp.
John Derbyshire and Gavin NcInnis e.g., have gook wives, but have done more to awaken white normies to the evils of feminism and Multiculturalism than some Aryan edgelord will ever do.
Contr. opp. is more about platforms, or websites. Breitbart is the perfect example of C.O. It contains and allows everyone to bitch while never ever allowing any dangerous ideas and always holds the line on pro-Jew and Civic Nat.

Attached: 015.png (509x476, 349K)

Ty for bump, fellow ameribro

>>pro war
DESU Jow Forums is full of idiots but generally being anti-war is not a good thing, and instead is a cover for wanting the USA to be weakened and its enemies strengthened both militarily and economically.
Globally speaking, you as an American are engaged in a deathmatch for your survival every single day of your life against people who live across oceans and on the other side of the world from you. You'll never see them, but if you fail they'll surpass you and militarily enslave your children. This is the reality of modern life in a global economy. The "anti-war" shit is something politicians and populists like to push, but it's a bullshit line and at the end of the day many of them know it. I think this is one reason Trump never got out of middle east.

Also the "muh Israel" shit around here is complete BS, and if you fall for it, you're basically getting conned by Arab nationalists who hate both Israel and the USA and are trying to take you down with their propaganda. I mean if you literally think "USA goes to war for Israel" over a handful of relatively minor political donations by a couple lobbying agencies then you're an idiot. And most of the candidates they donate to are Democrats and anti-war. And all the Jews in the senate for the Iraq vote were anti-war and Democrat. Don't get conned by the idiots, Arabs and trannies on this site.

>racemixing alt lite fags have woken people up to white identity
>(((civic nationalism)))

Not only have you not answered my question, but you play on boomer tier ideologies too

>pro war
>whites die in war
>kikes profit in war
>this is Jow Forums approved

FFS at least think about what you're saying.

Agree with you 100% about people like Gavin. Jow Forums is just a place full of autists and losers, most of whom aren't even white and are LARPing as "white supremacists" cuz they THINK that's what this board is about (because the media told them so and they believed it). It's so weird and convoluted. Basically people on this site are either stupid or full of shit though.

Breitbart is an awesome site. IDK what you're talking about or what your issue with them would be. They've done so much good work over teh years. Andrew Breitbart himself was prob the single greatest political influence on me and ended up having a pretty big impact on my life. Milo Yiannopoulos was basically the guy that single handedly slayed "third wave feminism" and then played a major role in getting Trump elected too. Steve Bannon obviously played a major role in getting Trump elected too. They're not "controlled oppo" for sure.

You're an idiot. IDK why I even bother trying to talk to the idiots like you.

Okay, please explain to me how being pro war, is pro white in the context of white identity

Like you are literally either a complete idiot or an Arab. No other explanation. I mean there are people all around the world who literally want to see your head cut off just because you're an American, or because you're not a part of their religion, or you don't have the same communistic ideas they do. You're just a fucking retard if you're being serious. Otherwise, as I said, you're a fucking Arab and just shilling against "Muh Israel" cuz you think Allah is gonna shove gold and happiness and 72 virgins up your ass when you die if you worship him.

>breitbart
>race mixing alt liters
>Jow Forums are white supremacists

Not even trying anymore, are you?

This is so fucking stupid how can you even answer it? How the fuck would defending your interests and the interest of your people not be "pro-white"? It's not even about being "pro-white", Jesus Christ, you're American whether you like it or not, and the people who want you dead will want you dead simply because you're an American. So it's about being "pro-American" and protecting your own future. So fucking stupid.

>race mixing alt liters
yikes dude you are so much autistic cringe.

What the Fuck are you even going on about? No one is buying the false dichotomy of "jews or arabs" or anything like that. You can't even have a coherent thought. Just fuck right off

Attached: tumblr_piuhc9bOpv1tkyuvu_540.jpg (540x737, 69K)

I mean I'm sure you, in all of your cringey Jow Forums posts, have done more to get pro-white and pro-western politicians like Trump elected than someone like Milo Yiannopoulos, and we should ALL be 10 times more grateful to you than him cuz he fucks black guys or something.

>No one is buying the false dichotomy of "jews or arabs"
"The false dichotomy" WTF are you talking about?
Jesus Christ, loser, ever heard of the Crusades? Do you not know the history of this whole thing? Man people like you are on drugs. That's all. Like you're on meth. I'm here trying to reason with you, but you're literally some tattood up retard in a trailer somewhere doing meth.

Or an Arab LARPer, of which there are MANY on this board.

> you're either an American or you're not

Define American, then

>racemixing is okay guys
>white identity is cringe guys

My god you shills are pathetic.

>Define American, then
Dude wut? Wut does this even mean? Jesus Christ WTF are you people. I swear to fuck. You gotta be an Arab cuz nobody is literally this dumb.

Okay dipshit, HOW does the Crusades and Arab rp on Jow Forums answer the controlled opposition question?

Why is it so hard for you to answer a simple question?

>doesn’t disavow or even supports Israel
>suspicious sums of money
>not deplatformed ever, even inflated follower count
>shows up on the news frequently

Shut up kike

Attached: 82FED95E-A64C-4C91-AB57-DA6B5D8DAE3C.jpg (1024x769, 189K)

>>doesn’t disavow or even supports Israel
Literally everyone who isn't an Arab or who doesn't hate the USA / The West broadly supports Israel. Literally everyone. Like it's nearly a 100% thing minus those groups aforementioned. So WTF are you talking about as if "it's a sign of controlled opposition".

Listen, and I'll tag this idiot OP retard here too. You ugly faggots want to know what actual "controlled opposition" looks like? It literally looks like you two idiots. And an example, a concrete example, I will point to is Hal Turner. Look up Hal Turner and learn his story. He was a "white nationalist" radio show host for years, and went off the rails with crazy rhetoric about hanging black people, and killing judges, and all of this absolutely insane and vicious rhetoric. Turned out the whole time he was on the FBI's payroll as an "agent provocatuer". It was really obvious. The guy was an idiot. And he was pandering to idiots like you who thought he was "the real deal" cuz he was so extreme and legit and had street cred.

And he conned lots of people like you idiots into actually committing crimes and then giving you up to the FBI, because you're fucking stupid retards, despite how often you try to call everyone else stupid. And as much as the whole situation was shitty, I have to say that the world is probably better off without moronic subhumans and "untermenches" like yourselves. And lots of idiots on Jow Forums fit into that same description and are just like you two tards.

You can't prove anyone here is an Arab larper. Also, thank you for at least giving ONE example of controlled opposition. I agree that Hal Turner was controlled opposition, which makes your next point, calling for violence against non white "threats" an excellent indicator. It took your sorry ass long enough to contribute, but you did it. Congrats. Pat yourself in the back.