GERMANY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>le 58%

Attached: GERMANYYES.png (746x693, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf
bitchute.com/channel/JZlLmeBABJtq/
youtube.com/watch?v=TtZK9KCNGlo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why the Berlin wall should come back

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf

Attached: replacement.jpg (1280x1312, 873K)

Who cares, we're all humans

future brazilians

aren't we all?

This happens too fast. They haven't learned from Weimar. The frog will jump out of the boiling water.

Attached: 1565437909321.jpg (2322x3000, 1.16M)

I wonder if white Europeans will help the American military take their lands back for them or if they will resist.
The EU believes they will help the American military which is why they have such a boner for an EU military.

yes

Attached: 58864884_2313956302257204_4294476862274404352_n.jpg (720x711, 64K)

Literally nothing is going to happen due to all the entertainment they're producing.
We're gonna be bred out in a century and washed over with a wave of "climate refugees" as our countries bleed out.

Either way we have a fun ride before us. We live in truly exciting times.

Humans fight and kill each other over power you dumb ass.

Being infested by shitskins and watching your country burn right in front of you isn't exactly a "fun time", mohammed.

Attached: 1564253185662.jpg (666x1024, 130K)

Haven't said fun, I've said exciting.

How is watching 45 mllion pooskins get imported to your country daily and seeing your country orbit the drain "exciting"?

it's definitely interesting, like a giant social experiment

This, pane et circus. The only way people would pay attention is if a economic crisis happened to take people away from their calm ilusion created by entertainment

Look Europe, we’re all in the same boat. Western Europe at least. We’ve had them longer but your populations are smaller and you’re importing them even faster. Put aside the differences and unite under the white flag.

Who cares? Germans and Swedes need to die off already.

Attached: 1566147643224.jpg (981x706, 141K)

It took a century for this to happen to the US, it's taken two decades to happen in France, Germany, and UK.
And they think the US will collapse first

Thats good but not enough.

>American
You have no right to make this thread. Our country is MUCH worse off. Stop being embarrassing. You just come across as pathetic and desperate, complaining about another country to cope with our own situation.

>Unite under the white flag
Dont do that Macron is a globalist puppet, unite with Italy instead of France

s m h

Once the first countries start falling, the native population will eventually wake up. It's inevitable. The economy is going to crash hard in a few years. No money, no entertainment, burning neighbour states - you get a revolution. It will happen.

This.

Attached: 1558290839428.jpg (960x660, 89K)

here is a redpill user. most children with migrant background are german. especially in the 90s many germans emigrated from the ussr to Germany. for most of them it is almost impossible to be distinguished from "regular" germans. but every kid they have, even with a native german husband/wife is considered "with migrant background". this is one of the most powerful tools we have to remind normies, that germans are being replaced, because the number of "migrants" is artificially bloated.
also they overwhelmingly vote for the afd.

It' s mostly russians, italians and spainards.

So whites.

So ... fuck off.

Trump was really an accelerationist the whole time.
Shit is going down between China and Hong Kong, India and Pakistan, Japan and Korea, and Israel/US is continuously meddling in the Middle East.
Meanwhile China and the US are in a trade war, Brazil is burning while the West wants to boycott their beef, and majority of biggest economies are nearing recession, Germany is one negative quarter away.
It's going to be great.

WTF I love gommunism now

Attached: german whiteness.jpg (778x1104, 101K)

Share this with civcucks and see how they react.

Notice how the kikepedia links are scrubbed,

The great replacement is real.

Attached: 1427772282025.png (1190x906, 178K)

>seeing your people get ethnically genocided and your country orbiting the drain is so interesting!!
cuckoldry is truly in the swedish genes.

Attached: 9353bb18.png (1200x998, 88K)

Too bad so many cucks are welcoming of Untouchables. Read there was an anti-racist protest in Germany today over AfD.
They'll be the first to go, especially when the people they welcome turn on them.

bitchute.com/channel/JZlLmeBABJtq/

Attached: 1518128919014.jpg (526x760, 169K)

True however shitskins instead isn't the best deal

What if 42% is a number picked to make native Germans feel relief that it's not a majority yet when in reality the number is already something like 73%. The reason I say this is because it's always just south of 50% in every country when they're talking about the great replacement. It just feels like psyops to me. Basically, don't worry goy, you're still in control for now, you still have a bit more time, but in truth time came and went long ago.

Muslim Death squads will do a lot of our work for us

All those debatable by region Hans. The south of Italy and Spain sure as fuck ain't white.

>Dude, it's russians, poles, and italians having all those children!
>Not the niggers, pakis, and arabs!

>Logo in meme
Stop shilling your memes, it's pathetic

>we have a fun ride before us
>Haven't said fun, I've said exciting.
>fun ride
wtf man?

You're not white Turk.

migrant background dosent mean non white most immigrants in germany are italian or slav

Attached: 1561899631919.jpg (800x764, 79K)

how many beaners are in america again

Basically a twist on "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

Definitely, 100%.
Didn't say we weren't also fucked. But it's always the kraut flags spewing "amerimuitt mutt 56%!" and now they're 58% lmao.

How can it only be 42% when all white people are migrants?
Checkmate rashishts.

This is what happened in France.

DELET THIS

Attached: 1457479796134.jpg (600x606, 43K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: GERMANYYY.jpg (3532x2276, 2.96M)

>West Germany
Worst Germany.

This post will age like milk.

(((francis wilkinson)))

Esti is besti

this. Balkansfags are all about the German gibs while they continue to ramble on about their petty national rivalries

Where are those immigrants from if you don't mind me asking?

The older brother from Malcolm in the middle?

Attached: gbyynwq.jpg (1354x766, 73K)

>German mother with foreign father(not married)
Are those rape babies or just thottery?

Germany, hurry up and save yourselves, start a civil war if you have to, kill all the Muslims in your country if you have to, fucking do something, I mean, here, I'll give you a motivational song: youtube.com/watch?v=TtZK9KCNGlo

Just fucking do something, Germany.

Yes.

people with migration background include all other white europeans as well you tard. If you get a child with austrian women the kid will also have a migration background.

As a bosnian my best friends are serbs KEK.

Dumbass can't into his own native language. Not surprising considering his flag.

Attached: 151128_original.jpg (1200x900, 131K)

With West German women there is no difference.

Just crossed Germany off my list to visit

look at this cope

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Germany
>Christianity is the largest religion in Germany, comprising an estimated 56.2% of the country's population in 2018.
The only reason why they're chill is because they worship a kike on a stick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham
>In Jewish tradition, Abraham is called Avraham Avinu (אברהם אבינו), "our father Abraham," signifying that he is both the (((biological))) progenitor of the Jews and the father of Judaism, the first Jew

And pic related is straight from the bible. Starts with Abraham and goes all the way down to their jewish savior.

Furthermore, the OT is all about the coming of a messiah that saves, for all intents and purposes the jewish people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah
>Genesis
>Exodus
>Numbers
>Leviticus
>Deuteronomy
>Common to all these meanings, Torah consists of the origin of Jewish peoplehood

Their first five books which leads into the NT and christ, no matter what a christian or (((jew))) might claim, starts out with the jewish people and their (((biological))) founding father.

Combine this with their mass media brainwashing and political string pulling and this is how this happens. 90% of people are programmable lemmings that just nobly want to live in peace and provide for their families, if the opportunity is there.

Regardless, these religions have them worshiping a fake kike on a stick and provides them dogma, that ain't found in Judaism, (like loving everyone, we're all one, turning the other cheek) whilst giving them "morals" to condition themselves around and they do because they believe it to be a legit religion when it is clear that it's a jewish weapon for the mind.

There is much more evidence than what I provided that shows the linkages. I started doing this a year ago and there wasn't any jew talking about "how the jews of today aren't the heebs of yesterday", but it doesn't matter because the heebs of yesterday made these weapons.

Attached: Truth hurts.png (1187x1003, 825K)

that one bar includes all women who are not married you retard.

There are more white people in Germany than America

>just
where were you 8 years ago?

Migrant background also means white immigrants. It would be good to know what ratio is mad eup of african and midldle eastern economic migrants.

>being this retarded just to sell MUH HWHYT GENOCYD

I think mostly the latter

go back to turkey ahmed

go fuck yourself if you can't read a chart. retard.

But if you Krauts won't do shit, then it won't be long until Whites become a minority in Germany.

>le 53% face

you mean le 89,7% face

Attached: germany ethnics.jpg (834x759, 201K)

This is what the G*rmans get for fucking up the entire world. Literally nothing good has come from the god-forsaken hell hole called G*rmany.

Attached: 1556142442328.jpg (766x960, 215K)

>implying anyone puts effort into this anonymous imageboard
Cope harder achmedabad muhammadabad singh kapoor ravashaktra kumar abdul mohammadurkdurka jihad.

Attached: Finished.jpg (656x599, 46K)

No there isn't.
America is officially 63% white, but i'm sure that number has degraded and they lump in arabs and self identifying spics so let's say it's 55%. That' still about 165 million whites.

So while the jews religion allows converts conveniently so that when things like this starts happening they can pull the card of "jews of today ain't the heebs of yesterday" doesn't change the fact that all that touch Judea ends up working for Zion one way or another, and for most lemmings, subconsciously unaware.

It's an occult weapon for the mind. Look, they pass laws in their favor to silence anyone who provides truth, evidence, and even have an opinion against (((their))) narrative.

But these Judaic root religions are allowed to persist. People have to prove you're a Jew to enter their country whilst they push for open borders outside their own country.

They teach unmoral things like the property of other nations belong to them or that non-jews are like animals and that they can treat us as such.

So while their religion is teaching them to conquer their enemy not with the edge of the blade, but rather, with deceit and the edge of the pen, we have to remember that our guns are mightier than the pen. And look at what the jewish owned media has been pushing. Look at the narrative they have been pushing out despite reality.

They reacted this past year I began doing my little shin dig and anyone who has been watching knows it and they even know it.

Wake up white man, wake up black man (Jews own the country), wake up oriental man. These are a people who are trying to conquer the world by causing infighting between different races, cultures, and people.

If one does their own research (before these book burners delete pages off the net), they too will see the stark reality of the world we live in.

Attached: Judaism & Christianity.jpg (1917x2462, 904K)

the mutt strugels and wAnts to drag every one down.

ok mutt but thats making them still whiter then you ever be.

You're not going to stop this democratically.

Attached: Laws that Hurt Innocents.jpg (1448x1260, 323K)

Lmao and that's a good thing you fucking racist. Death to white people

er kann, wird es aber nicht tuen.
erist ein bastard und greift nach jedem halm den erkriegen kann.

Good. Motherfuckers have been trying to destroy Europe for hundreds of years, Fucking niggers.

Attached: Talmud Quotes.png (998x1134, 197K)

very good news. Fuck germany. That shity country shouldn't ever exist. Country of murderers and thieves
Poland is the future of Europe and White Race

Attached: 1457568050770.png (759x658, 23K)

Being this much of an idiot
>hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded

You are retarded. Know your place. Work on your disabilities.

Your kind will be put down with the niggers, Mexicans and jews come day of the rope

Attached: 1566047394590.gif (280x181, 150K)

I'm beginning to wonder if this so called stat is true and isn't just a means to demoralise people

>China is accused of having detained at least one million Uyghurs against their will to be brainwashed to weaken their attachment to the Islamic faith considered a "radicalization".

And this is why 21st century is going to be Chinese century. Not because of huge population, military might or growing economy and technological advancement (though these things help) but because they aren't cucked like westerners. Enjoy your next Yugoslavia krauts, all those ethnicities (which will NEVER assimilate) will be at each others throats when things economically go south.

Attached: Cina-_Xinjiang_camps.jpg (700x460, 46K)

Nice

You can make any stat like that true depending on how far back you go
Like you can say 95% of American kids have migrant backgrounds, and while technically true it doesnt tell you much