Why is everyone pretending that America didn’t deserve 9/11?

Why is everyone pretending that America didn’t deserve 9/11?

Maybe leave everyone the fuck alone and shit like that wouldn’t happen

Attached: BB51D2E1-E1B8-4688-9323-5F9DB76BF083.png (618x400, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_principle
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3L4YrGaR8E4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We deserve everything as long as we let Jews in.

That sound like terrorist talk

maybe jews shouldn't terrorise the whole world then

Oldfag here

These degenerates would be singing a different tune if they were in front of their tv watching 9/11 happen like I did as a 19 yr old kid.

They'll never know the fear we felt that day.

.... or will they???

imagine not knowing 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by CIA and MOSSAD as an excuse to invade the middle east and destabilize the fuck out of it benefiting both America and Israel, cmon OP its 2019

Attached: 911mossad.jpg (700x603, 129K)

9/11 actually isn't a huge tragedy compared to what's happening in the rest of the world, except collateral damage

What does a white chad like this become a leftist and learn to have so much self hatred for his people and his country? I just don’t get it.

Is a jew terorizing you right now?

based

Attached: black542.jpg (563x491, 81K)

they will, but their allegiances will be with the terrorists

Attached: awooo~.gif (323x486, 127K)

I hope that guy is on propecia

Some user said if this happened today, we would cheer about globalist fucks getting killed.
That post made me realize how bad things have gotten the last twenty years

usa was running out of oil

so gov't did it to start new wars to get more oil

yeah we deserved it, but fuck them anyways. I'm not sure what your point is.

>terorizing
>American education

Attached: 1566427282068.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

>America deserved to get attacked by Israel
yeah probably
>Crenshaw vs Piker
The Zogbot vs the Zog stooge

>america deserve 9/11
>one post
this is a new shill thread, I repeat, this is a new shill thread
I've seen it pop up a few times since yesterday
do not reply

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_principle

his argument relies on the idea that it was the sandniggers who struck back at us for our dealings overseas

but what if it wasnt the sandniggers? what if it was (((someone else)))

I do not wish ill fortune upon anyone as a rule, but every once in a while you come across someone so vile...

Bruh

>Why is everyone pretending that America didn’t deserve 9/11?
I don't, they are the key to this entire migrant bullshit and the total destabilization of the middle east
>Muslims
Have been around for a long fucking time and have mostly kept to their shit stain of a world corner.

Attached: 1496405582606.jpg (800x1024, 713K)

Ordinary Americans that died didnt do shit to deserve 911. They should have flown the planes at Washington DC

Yeah,, I saw it on TV and was enraged too. But OP is correct, it would have never happened if the United States was not fucking around in the Middle East.

The Muslims don't hate our freedoms, there is no global jihad to destroy Western civilization. They are pissed at the United States because we support the tyrants who oppress them, because we keep pouring money onto Israel no matter what we do,, and stuff like that.

here's a video where the CIA guy who was in charge of finding Bin Laden unsuccessfully tries to explain this to Congress. youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

We get blamed whether we leave everyone alone or not. Bin Laden said he was just as pissed off at the US for not getting involved in Chechnya and Kashmir as he was for getting involved in Iraq.

There's an alliance between Israel and some of these radical muslim extremist groups. The same Wahhabists that are supported by the theocratic faction of Saudi Arabia's government also work with Israel. Syria is another example of this alliance in action. The guys flying the planes were legit terrorists, it was the Mossad planned it out, supported them and got them onto the planes.

9/11 was very comfy.

I remember my dad banging pots and pans when the first tower fell and my mom was cheering.

We went to a local restuarant every day for 1 week and I got that 1 week off of school as well.

My grandpa died a pointless death in Vietnam and my dad bailed to canada in the 80s and met my mom

:^)

I can't imagine being as stupid as you are.

how many goats did your dad fuck that week?

I hope you get sent to a CIA black site, you filthy Paki.

Fuck off paki

He's not white. He's Turkish and he's a communist faggot. He's literally living off the US system that made him prosper and shit talks the US every day. He should move back to Istanbul with his fellow roaches.

they tend to forget what the USSR and China were up to around the world during the cold war and remember everything the USA did.
The USA's arming of the Islamists in Afghanistan against the Soviets is a case in point.

Funny you say that. I feel the same way about you. I suppose you think drone striking some guy in Afghanistan who just wants the foreigners out of his country makes you safer. That guy probably couldn't even find the United States on map, and would have never even thought about America if there weren't American soldiers in his country.

There may be people in the Middle East who have been wronged and deserve some kind of justice, but that doesn't mean the US deserved 9/11. When you say "deserved", that implies some kind of justice has been served. 9/11 was an event that took the lives of over 3000 innocent lives. That is not "deserved". That is not "justice". If you want justice, identify the individuals directly responsible for destabilizing the region and murdering civilians, and demand that they be tried for crimes against humanity. I don't think anyone wants to live in a world where the death of innocent blood is repaid by more innocent blood.

I don't get what you are trying to imply here

Typical programmed american answer. Wake up.

Oh yeah,, The Taliban were praised by Reagan as the moral equals of the founding fathers back when they were fighting the Soviets.

And after the Soviets left no one gave two shits about Afghanistan.

The only reason we went there was to get Bin Laden, we should have declared victory when Seal Team 6 killed him and left Afghanistan.

you know what? how about we remove our military from the EU and Britain and let you eurotrash fend for yourselves? Still want us to "leave the world alone"? I hope you can speak Russian, commrade!

Attached: BernieSandersReadsEconomicsBook.jpg (250x142, 6K)

"deserved" might not be the right word,, but our actions in the middle east provoked this. You'll notice that Islamic Radicals never target Japan. Even though Japan is heathen decadent nation by their standards. Why is this? Because Japan minds it's own goddamn business.

France and UK have nukes

Remember, gents, this guy is the one of the ones tout around like a pet nigger.

>there is no global jihad to destroy Western civilization
There is though. Both al Qaeda and ISIS believed in the global Islamic caliphate and drew maps of their plans. Why do you think Europe is being flooded with Muslims?

Nukes are not everything. You still need a highly-trained, well-equipped conventional force that can be deployed quickly. France and the UK have pretty good armed forces though. The rest of Europe? Not so much.

you dont know what the fuck you're talking about

Attached: hasan.png (828x496, 491K)

Yes. Im circumcised.

wow you got even dumber in 5 minutes

If the US pulled all support and foreign aid and responded to any threat expressed or implied with full force I would die of dehydration from the violent hour long orgasm.

Yes, I'm throwing coins to force him to fetch while I barricade the doors but I'm running out of pocket change.
Send help.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (320x238, 586K)

He literaly is a PKK sympathizer

ALERT!!! the Russians got a chunk of Ukraine. Go get em USA!!!

How many do you suppose Russia has?

fuck you mohummad

That faggot's hand is twice the size of his head.

You are brainwashed

>Principal of school 1 orders football team to attack school 2
>art department protests the attack
>school 2 counterattacks art department of school 1
"haha they deserved it, faggy art kids"

this is of course ignoring that fact that it was an inside job

And the United States rampaging through the Middle East knocking over governments and leaving nations in anarchy isn't creating more refugees to flood into Europe?

The CIA gathering every hardcore jihadists there could find, helping them network and giving them money just give the Soviets "their Vietnam" didn't jump start that movement.

Actions have consequences.

American middle east policy has basically been sticking it's dick into a hornet's nest and then being surprised they got stung.

Frace alone have enough to genocide all of russia and ice age the world so....

France*

>Maybe leave everyone the fuck alone and shit like that wouldn’t happen
It is true. The United States deserved it so bad. The majority of humans on earth celebrated it, and laughed about what a bunch of crybabies Americans were over less than 3000 deaths.

>believing the arabs did 9/11 as a response to desert storm
lol

Attached: 911didyouknow (1).jpg (540x633, 62K)

if you are upset with our jew policies then go after the specific jews that make the policies and their shabbos goyim

Insulting me doesn't refute my argument. Please tell me how the Taliban ruling Afghanistan is a threat.

Attached: insult repsonse.jpg (720x684, 34K)

Poor innocent muslims died that day

What a terrible way to start a thread. It reminds me of that tragedy.

I was mad, but I knew that the US deserved it so bad. Even the alleged Russian hacking, the US deserves. The US is an evil empire.
youtube.com/watch?v=3L4YrGaR8E4

>Smoloko.com
That site is dead so stop using memes from a dead site.

Funny, I was about to say the same thing about you. I bet you support israel because you think they are holding back the Muslim hoard. You know, those terrible palestinian children would conquer the world if the Israelis weren't holding them down.

Attached: child verse tank.jpg (250x247, 24K)

This

Palestinians are victims of arms control. At least they have balls.

Because its war. Any other culture would react with violence to attacks from outside and supporters to these attacks from within. Only western culture has to show understanding to those trying to kill us.
But if that's your standard of deservedness then the ragheads deserve getting their wedding and funerals droned.

I was 6 when I saw it. Sure Jew York is a scumfest but even so that city, that skyline and those towers represented something. I represented America. The core of western civilization. And that attack was a gunshot to the heart of the west and all it stands for. A declaration of war. And it is my earliest concrete memory.

The last time we did that we got dragged into two destructive world wars started by you mongering Euroshits.

>maybe don't be everywhere fucking shit up
Global supply chains only work when you can sail defenseless cargo ships everywhere. The value of 3rd world labor would be nothing if neoliberal internationalists couldn't move slave goods to wealthier markets reliably, so get used to worldwide forever war.