RBG theory

Let's recap
RBG has pancreatic cancer in 1999
RBG has colon cancer in 2009
RBG has lung cancer in 2018
RBG has pancreatic cancer in 2019

From what I have read, pancratic cancer can spread to other distant organs, like the lungs.

What if the lung cancer last year was simply the spreading of the pancreatic cancer that was found a few weeks back?

Either way, she should step down, for the good of the country.

Thoughts Jow Forums?

Attached: Fox News breaks story months before anyone else.jpg (750x375, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KateMcKinnonNet/status/1161633518079942656?s=20
npr.org/2019/08/23/753699013/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-underwent-another-round-of-cancer-treatment-this-sum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude, she dead. I made a post about it earlier. Her passing will be announced later today, or possibly tomorrow. Just wait.

Big announcement on Tuesday.

Attached: agent_pepe.gif (350x285, 2.09M)

Let's just rip the band aid off. She's not dead, but she's clearly avoiding any appearances as just looking at her would be clear she's unfit to hold her seat.

Attached: 1527370517363.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>What if the lung cancer last year was simply the spreading of the pancreatic cancer that was found a few weeks back?
That is the assumption.

"RGB is going to die soon," says increasingly nervous man the 8th time this presidency

She has to have cancer throughout her body. How long can the surgeons keep her alive?

My thoughts are more concerned with her ability to serve. I'd imagine that she's on some medication for pain. Serious pain. If she can't legally drive a motor vehicle she shouldn't be able to legislate. just saying.

Remember that cancerous cells are always produced by the body. It is as a byproduct of DNA transcription during the interphase's S phase. This leads to cancer cells. Geriatrics have comprised immune systems and the cancer cells are not destroyed by phagocytes. Instead they grow and accumulate. RBG is a goner. Trump might be appointing her replacement before the first debates of the primary. The selfish cunt should have retired before 2013, but instead wanted attention like a millennial. She stabbed the Democrats in the back.

Attached: 800px-Animal_cell_cycle-en.svg[1].png (800x777, 273K)

>legislate
Adjudicate

I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't been more backlash to the fact this old kike cunt is still able to serve, she needs to step down.

Jews are predisposed to several different cancers, I don't remember the gene but it runs thick with them.

>>Thoughts Jow Forums?
RBG *IS* CANCER.

Too much time in between, but two different cancers in one year means it’s very likely she’ll have more cancer very soon.

She went to a play last week

Her clerks do all of the work

Do you not pay attention to all the major liberal rulings the past decade?

got pictures?

Fox News didn’t accidentally run that headline she died earlier this year. Rats will panic when announced

Pancreatic cancer typically means the cancer is in the endocrine system, which, with all the other cancers she has had, means her body is riddled with cancer.

They have to be using the products from 3-4 aborted babies a day to keep her alive...

Reasonable people ask for for the doctor to euthanize them at this point.

RBG, a strong brave independent beautiful genius tier woman who has done more for this country than even the founding fathers, should really step down to focus on her health and enjoy her last few months with her family and her loved ones.
An honorable life deserves an honorable death.
We should wish her well in her remaining two months on this planet.

Attached: maxres66.png (1280x720, 253K)

She honestly isn't physically fit to serve and hasn't been for years. It's very clear that if Democrats wanted to appoint a left-leaning justice, they should have done so during the Obama presidency. At this point, it's painfully obvious that they're funneling as much money into getting her the best treatment options possible to simply keep her functioning/alive until Dems are able to take back leadership.

twitter.com/KateMcKinnonNet/status/1161633518079942656?s=20

Could be.
But it would be really late.
It could just be a new tumor.
Actually it doesn't matter that much.
Pancreatic cancer is a bitch.

>Either way, she should step down, for the good of the country.
She will. Probably in Feb of 2021 and Biden will have his first SC pick.

They wanted to and we’re pressuribg her to resign. She told them to get bent. If she resigns/dies during a republican administration the left will turn on her and it will be glorious

wow, not a single shot with her face visible.
Such hardcore proof.

Attached: 1513333506040.jpg (650x878, 84K)

Jews use sorcery to keep themselves alive longer then the rest of us

>no face shot
could be a kid in a hollywood rubber mask for all the fuck you know.

By sorcery, do you mean illegal organ harvesting of children? Because Israel has the highest amount of organ transplants in the world, and the fewest donors. Figure that one out.

Attached: 1462574820037.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

I'm almost wondering if her death announcement is being held off just to try and develop a plan to prevent a leftist suicides

How about this one you lazy/incompetent faggots? Tell me how it’s photoshopped

Attached: B1F74666-6329-4D13-83E0-72182BF9D42F.jpg (1536x2048, 520K)

On top of that, she's 86 years old. There's no way her mental faculties aren't impaired. Most people by 86 have some sort of dementia. Everyone knows it's her aids writing her opinions to be exactly what the DNC want them to be.

At this point we have a tumor on the SC bench. How does it feel know an actual fucking tumor is determining your rights?

Gotta so something with alll those fore skins man

Why should I be celebrating this woman's painful death, again?

Attached: CANT WAKE UP.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Nice. Seems cancer & chemo doing wonders for her. Everyone else loses weight & deteriorates. Good ole Ruthie is bulking up.

Malignant. npr.org/2019/08/23/753699013/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-underwent-another-round-of-cancer-treatment-this-sum

What’s to stop them from putting her in a medically induced coma to ‘keep her alive’ until Trump is out of office

She has a malignant tumor in her pancreas. Its eating what's left of her.

Nah she's strong she'll be ok. Will probably live longer than drumpf.

Just maybe Trump is forcing her to stay because he doesn't need that BS right now during an election cycle.

Wouldn't work if the tumor is still growing. If enough vitally important tissue is affected, the body does.
They could freeze her and pretend she's still alive.

Attached: rbgdeadchangemymind.jpg (680x383, 88K)

Attached: rbg.jpg (1080x1548, 125K)

She should have stepped down the day she made a political statement.

Because of her seditious tenure on the bench. I take no joy in recognizing her death would improve our country but it’s her fault through her actions and selfish refusal to retire at 86 with two different types of cancer in under a year

No chemo for her - she’s too old

This

This is perhaps the saddest webm I've ever seen. Rip sealbro

Attached: Pepe55.jpg (800x716, 72K)