>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

Attached: 1563419694597.jpg (900x506, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/EDTXN4abxEJW/
politico.com/story/2019/08/22/white-house-backs-off-foreign-aid-cuts-1472130
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not to mention that he's a lord of kikes

Attached: 1566387810819.png (729x355, 52K)

The dems tried to get all that stuff done but Trump blocked them, right? You shills are pathetically bad at this.

>let's all vote for Biden next year, gang!!!! He's going to nuke Israel and gas all niggers, just like you want you stupid fuc- I mean, my fellow right-wingers!!!

>qushner baby bitch

Attached: 1563574369995.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

dumb MIGAtards

Attached: 1566406677512.jpg (1428x1536, 494K)

>>Thinks he can apply IEEPA against a nation in good standing with the UN, IAEA, OPCW, and several ICBM treaties to include the one Trump left the other day
>>Has kike friends shilling Twatter for him #IEEPA
>>Announces intention to create an armed conflict wherewith he could engage WPA then IEEPA, which constitutes both Conspiracy, and High Crimes and Misdemeanor
>>Owns Sinclair Media, whom Mr Goldsmith is employed via sub
>>Thousands of Reddit level dipshits are as pathetic as he is
>>Don't realize this is a man in the untreated Manic phase of Bipolar Illness
>>He is headed for a disaster and for once, I plan to laugh hysterically while this Ieepa shit falls apart at very high speed.

Attached: 1566668711528.jpg (444x600, 182K)

>Stay home next year and let the Democrats win, guys!!!!! That'll really show ZION Don what for!!!

holy fucking cringe Hans, literally read what OP is complaining about.

you fucking MIGAtards would have Trump turn America into trannyland as long as he would be president.

Trump is just a fucking tool to achieve something, if he fails at everything then I'd rather have Obama

>I love muh kosher sandwich politics

fuck you're retarded

All betting odds show Trump reliably up by a wide margin. He'll be your lawfully elected president again in 2020 despite any amount of Yiddish shrieking from the democrats.

We have kosher sandwich politics people like you to thank for the current mess. You possess a boomer level understanding of politics and treat it like following your favorite niggerball, even after getting cucked 1,000 times, because your low IQ ass can't let go of you magapede identity.

The state of anti-Trump shills - literal foreigners pretending to have "turned on" Trump because he's NOT Hitler 2.0.

You know we can see your flag, right?

nah im voting for Yang
I imagine most people are too

And spics will continue to flood the border in unprecedented numbers, and retards like you will love it.

>voting is pointless!!! Violence is the only path!!!

>T. not-FBI

You're insane freak. He dropped to 36%, and Gallup MIGHT award him 38. He is now below 40% for the longest endurance of time of his single term

Attached: 1566030592823.jpg (696x564, 180K)

Most people don't even know who Yang is.

>GRIMPF is the REAL Pedo!!!!

Leftists can't meme

Stop participating in a system that rigged on both sides to destroy you and your people, faggot.

Just remind them that by every metric, he is being shown to be the winner and he will rule them in 2020. There is no sovereignty except that created by Americans. Europeans would do well to remember that.

Believe it or not, I have interest in the politics of the US and the state of your culture and entertainment, because in 4/5 years the current trend will reach my country.

Either way, I'm waiting for one good thing he managed to do for your country while in power.

take your memes from 4 years ago back to r/T_D MIGAboomer. Go trigger some snowflakes.

They can flood all they want. It wont stop deportation thats been ramping up. Indefinite detention is on again too. You guys are running out of talking points pretty quick.

Stop questioning the high iq king of israel

Ok

The wall was an esoteric metaphor for our strong bonds with the Hispanic people

#MAGAwithDACA

>MIGA MIGA MIGAPEDES BOOMER BOOMER

So fucking lame dude

I don't even know what country your flag represents m8

Look at the betting odds. They predicted his victory in 2016 as well. Democrats are pathetic.

That's it, I'm finally tired of "winning"

>dat level of delusion
1k a month...you scared migakike?

Could you name one thing Trump did for your cause, better than Obama?

Shouldn't be too hard

Uh, what about the embassy? Promises made promises kept MAGA

Bot

You forgot bombing Syria (twice) and pushing Iran into a war.

Free Israel. Trumpstein 2020!

Here is the wall

Attached: border-wall-construction-santa-teresa-2.jpg (789x460, 119K)

King Nigger was unironically better on the border than Trump. How fuckin sad is that.

Muh glownegro...

Getting rid of 100+ years of corruption is going to take more than one term. Don't get battle fatigue, Anons.

>yang wins
>rent goes up by exactly $1000.
Communists really don't understand even basic economics.

Attached: 1565532000318m.jpg (1024x721, 148K)

$1000 dollars a month is basically nothing lmao everybody would still have to work full-time

Tens of millions of illegal spics pumping out anchor babies at insane rates, and you think a few hundred or thousand time consuming and costly deportations is gonna fix things? You're at peak cope level right now.

>INTERNET CENSORSHIP GOING INTO OVERDRIVE
Pic-related is a good way to strike back.
(Hint: Massive H1B fraud is systemic in Tech.)

Nobody wants Biden except kikes. Yang Gang, bitch.

Attached: D1CEWHKVsAAVgGd.jpg_large.jpg (531x531, 33K)

You call that pussy shit a wall? It looks like my backyard fence.

that's a fucking fence

Attached: images (18).jpg (225x225, 15K)

18 years to send them back before they become a voting problem. I dont think houses full of abandoned voting 6 year olds are a thing. The problem will be solved-- then hopefully communists like you get a good neck stretching.

and btw I'd vote for Trump over anyone, of course. I just think someone like Tucker Carlson would do a much better job.

How's that upcoming recession going, MIGAcuck?

Who the fuck cares? It keeps them out.

Politics is rewarding your friends and punishing your enemies. Not vice versa.
If he can't make his campaign promises happen then we need someone else; in any event, a Democrat couldn't be worse on the 2nd or the border or Israel.
Finally, acceleration. It's what Jow Forums wants, amIright?
Everyone of every political stripe would agree: you don't reward a pol who fails. gets blocked so many times he can copy and paste into his tweets, "Sorry guys. I tried!" (Esp. when his `successes' help the left.)

You commies really are hoping for it arent you? Truly vile animals.

Keeping who out?

Attached: 4d1.jpg (587x645, 40K)

That 'wall' isn't Trump's doing though.
It's replacing shitty rusty fencing, the project replacing this has been going on over a decade now.

Trump is taking credit for border wall that is not his. That should be an outrage to you in itself if you care about the border.

I dunno after he suggested banning self driving cars I lost a bit of respect for his opinion.

I predicted his victory, was among the first to expose Nate Silver and the msm connection blatantly lying, testified to a closed hearing, and was told, "we fixed it."

>>Fed now certifies state votes.
>>No 1 reason for single term Presidency: economy. Carter: economy, Bush: it's the economy, stupid. Hoover: economy (btw: Trump is creating a worse series of disasters using identical logic, although he is scum and Hoover was actually a decent guy...

Put 2 conservative judges into the scotus soon to be a 3rd

Why? it would save the white american working class, since the majority of jobs are from driving.

Automation is a tool we have, not some imperative we must follow in the name of progress.

>boomer tier response
can't back it up, huh

Attached: 1566258882880.jpg (3000x3000, 1.01M)

This is a perfect example of how retarded and cope filled your average 2019 Trump supporter is. Just can't let go of that identity. Retards like you cheer along for your own destruction as long as you have something to salute.

I believe in Capitalism without starting at zero income. I don't want the economy to collapse, I just feel like it's going to.

Yep i truly hate this kike
Im going to ask God to be in charge of his torture in hell
Ruined my life with his Qanon psyop
I will never get answers
Or any justice
I just want to remind you God
That you are a piece of shit unjust diety who only favors livestock
There is no God

>2 neocons soon to be 3
BASED.
You know Kavanaugh helped Dubya do the patriot act? He should have been given a life sentence in gitmo for that alone, but no one was talking about it because the whole debate was made into that joke about Ford, meanwhile the serious issues were ignored.

youtube sniped all of mr. bonds songs but they've all been archived and are up on bitchute as well. this song is fucking brilliant.

bitchute.com/video/EDTXN4abxEJW/

Fuck off npc capitalism is oligarcht
There has never been a free society or free market only jewish people running a scam
They are literally all jewish

Drumpf is a con artist, punk ass bitch

>that picture

Fucking cringe

what fucking idiots like you fail to understand, is that the whole world believes that Trump would have accomplished those things, if it were not for the illegal interfere of the DNC

of course, the voters are going to give Trump another chance, because his platform is what they voted for to happen

all these things Trump couldnt do, is obviously a failure of the DNC, not a failure of Trump

Dont just punish the guilty
Punish their families as well
Do not let them get away with it
Throw the entire family including kids into gitmo

I'm convinced that it's impossible to reason with boomers. Maybe its the tetraethyl lead exposure that made them so retarded, maybe it's growing up in front of the TV, either way, when theyre gone maybe we can start to clean up the mess they let get out of control.

The number zero in economics isnt always zero. Heres an example even traitorous communists can understand.
>everyone has zero dollars
>everyone gets 1000 dollars
>as everyone has 1000 dollars, the new zero dollar amount is 1000 dollars
>expense is now expense+1000 dollars
Why cant a single nonwhite understand inflation

How does electing my enemies punish my enemies?
> in any event, a Democrat couldn't be worse on the 2nd or the border or Israel.
roflmao
>Finally, acceleration. It's what Jow Forums wants, amIright?
This argument invalidates your prior argument.
Which is it?
Are democrats worse or exactly the same as Trump?

What you dont understand is that most "humans" are literal cattle
I honestly cant take life knowing that i am literally better than 90% of people and that i will always be punished for it as i was born with a soul instead of being born as livestock

Thats tough talk from a faggot in a dress. Thats the traditional garb of the Canadian male right?

Attached: 1566586507998.gif (512x220, 195K)

Funny how Israel gets everything they want every time, eh.

He would have if it wasn't for *insert lizardmen, democrats, fairies, donors, etc.* let him do all those things. It has nothing to do with him not wanting to do those things / energy to do it.

Then how come all the welfare for Israel and niggers hasn't caused inflation?

Not true at all, as they don't have control of the Palestinian territories.

>Are democrats worse or exactly the same as Trump?
Have you not been paying attention, retard? Does it seem like things are moving in the right direction?

Who says it hasn't?

>They haven't yet bulldozed a tiny sliver of land.

Wow, great point boomer.

i didnt read anything that you posted, i just wanted to say i'm voting for trump in 2020, suck me

>inb4 migapede cope

Attached: 1566611677413.png (677x677, 39K)

If it offsets the cost of jets to blow up dirty nonwhites it didnt inflate anything.

As far as money for niggers, yeah that could probably be safely discontinued.

A shekel for the good goy

...Is Jow Forums finally majority anti-Trump? Have we finally beaten the migapedes?

Don't deflect, answer the question.
If voting democrat isn't worse than voting Trump, then how can voting for Trump be an act of acceleration?

Don't give me contradictory arguments and expect me not to call you a kike.

No one needs to be paid to vote for the hanging of communists.

Attached: 1565348030805.jpg (552x679, 49K)

Universal Basic Income would eliminate welfare. Yang gave an ultimatum to niggers. They either keep the welfare and don't get their $1000 a month, or they lose the welfare and get a $1000 a month.

Attached: 6QaGFT8.jpg (1200x756, 120K)

>ZION
>DON

Israel is a tiny sliver of land retard.
Those "tiny slivers" you're talking about are the whole reason all this shit is happening.
>boomer
shut the fuck up chapofag

this stupid slogan, 'lock her up', i've seen it on netflix documentary about cambridge analytica and seth gave enough emails to wikileaks and you amerifags blasted it through megafones during elections so even that i dont give a shit about your degenerate country, what is your problem with puting womans to justice. you are doing same shit with jizzlane maxwell. anyway fuck off and eat shit

It's been anti Trump for a while now. His core base from 2016 has abandoned him. In 2019 his base is boomers, neocons, conservacuck types. /ptg/ threads are clearly astroturfed, Kushner Inc. shills always respons with thte same very low level rhetoric, to make it seem like Trump still has support on Jow Forums. It's pathetic.

Overall it might reduce the inflation from the former welfare system, but it would just shift inflation around. No irony in saying everyones rent would go up by 1000 bucks exactly.

Attached: Img-1566657499112.jpg (1222x648, 408K)

Orange man good

Attached: 1539331155119.jpg (501x697, 104K)

Don't you have some based black men that need upboating, boomer?

>At least he's putting AMERICA FIRS-

politico.com/story/2019/08/22/white-house-backs-off-foreign-aid-cuts-1472130

Attached: Img-1566621771283.jpg (720x394, 119K)

>his base will now vote for communists
COPE TRANNY